Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose
The Velvet Rooms
 Sex Vacation

Thread: New Delhi

+ Add Report
Page 1097 of 7464 FirstFirst ... 97 597 997 1047 1087 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1107 1147 1197 1597 2097 ... LastLast
Results 16,441 to 16,455 of 111953
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Saket

Quote Originally Posted by Rambo95  [View Original Post]
    Need info about service of this gurl goes by the name of somya.

Asking 5 k / shot at saket his place.
    SPs and indies from from organic villages like this one from Khirki, S from Saidul Ajab, other S from Khanpur etc. All refer to their den as Saket.

Bareback vs condom

I have never done bareback in my life. How does it feel as opposed to condom sex?

Quote Originally Posted by Tharki13  [View Original Post]
    Yes brothers, Lee can go bareback if aroused.

I visited snm after a long gap of almost year. Booked lee in advance and I was the 1st customer of her on that day. Laying on my stomach, waiting for her. There she come in tight gym leggings showing clearly her lower lips line.

She recognised me and started making those silly sexual sounds. Started massage and withing 5 minutes she slided her hands in my cracks and started playing magically. I got excited and liked it. The she licked my earlobes. I groped her removed her top and started licking her neck, cheeks, and ears. Removed her leggings and started playing gently with her boobs. She said mera paani nikal raha hai. I want to suck your cock. She sucked my johnny while I was standing in front of mirror. Then I turned her facing mirror and started stroking her pussy with my penis. She was really wet. I bring her to bed, uplifted both her legs. In between she was continuously saying fuck me baby. Fuck me. In that moment of heat I inserted in her bareaback and pulled back after 1-2 strokes. But she made crying face and started saying I want it baby. You can't do it to me. And finally I cummed in her mouth. And in second round I cummed on her boobs..

Too expensive

Quote Originally Posted by RSharma884  [View Original Post]
    So zoya (no. Ending 308), calling herself Priya's (GGN Indie and SP) friend msgd, said got number from priya. Says started work from Sec46, send the following pics of birds asking for 4 K per shot. Anyone tried her, she genuine? Want to make sure before making the long travel journey from Delhi.
    Not more than 2 k considering price rise not more than 2.5 k per shot.

Lee snm

Yes brothers, Lee can go bareback if aroused.

I visited snm after a long gap of almost year. Booked lee in advance and I was the 1st customer of her on that day. Laying on my stomach, waiting for her. There she come in tight gym leggings showing clearly her lower lips line.

She recognised me and started making those silly sexual sounds. Started massage and withing 5 minutes she slided her hands in my cracks and started playing magically. I got excited and liked it. The she licked my earlobes. I groped her removed her top and started licking her neck, cheeks, and ears. Removed her leggings and started playing gently with her boobs. She said mera paani nikal raha hai. I want to suck your cock. She sucked my johnny while I was standing in front of mirror. Then I turned her facing mirror and started stroking her pussy with my penis. She was really wet. I bring her to bed, uplifted both her legs. In between she was continuously saying fuck me baby. Fuck me. In that moment of heat I inserted in her bareaback and pulled back after 1-2 strokes. But she made crying face and started saying I want it baby. You can't do it to me. And finally I cummed in her mouth. And in second round I cummed on her boobs.

She is really a gem and still maintain the same enthusiasm.

But need to be really cautious as she can go all bareback. I happend with me. So it can happen with anybody.

T13.

Learning

Hey Bro,

How did you read that this was a case of bait and switch? Please share so I can also learn from the same and see it through next time.

Quote Originally Posted by FunForSandy  [View Original Post]
    Good decision. It was at best a case of bait and switch.

You are lucky bro

Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyShaq  [View Original Post]
    So, like many of us, I've been staying very passive in Covid times. Felt like taking the plunge yesterday and contacted a new SP who was in my directory and responded. Wanted to try a new bird and hence spoke to SP Aman (number ending with 6494). He shared attached pics, I asked for 2 pops 4 hrs outcall in Noida and he quoted 7 k. I selected a girl and was promised full GFE. Even spoke to him to iron out modalities (I'll check in hotel and share room# with him and girl should check-in and come to room for good time). He agreed. I told him I'd pay to girl once she is in room.

I asked for a short video call to confirm girl is same as pic and he refused. First suspicion. He asked I can come to GK metro, see girl f2 f and take her, but video call was not possible. Since I'd spoken to him and he didn't sound very fishy I agreed to deal (where girl will come herself to hotel and checkin).

Once I checked in, I shared room# and he said he'd send the girl. He asked me to send hotel link even though I had booked a very well known hotel in Noida, so that was a strange sign for me (why can't girl use the name to book cab and come!.
    Seems he is 100% fake sp.

Pihu Tiwari scam alert

Guys,

My most horrible mongering experiences that I would like to share it with you so that you can be careful when dealing anytime. Mobile nu xxxxxxx031 and 81x23 xxxxx.

I am on badoo and got ping from Pihu and standard Hi and etc I was in Mumbai but was travelling to Delhi and she mentioned that she is based in Delhi and would like to meet and catch.

I was not so keen so was not responding but she keep sending msg.

I ask her to see her pic before I can proceed and she said to share my number then I ask her to get on telegram.

She ping me again when I reach Delhi and called me direct as she had number on telegram and started when can we meet etc. So I requested for vc so that I want to know who is she. So she started v brief vc which I took screen shot and that the pic have got with me.

She quoted 10 k which I politely decline and then she counter offer 5 k which I though reasonable and she mentioned she had accommodation near metro.

So I agreed to meet near Vikaspuri w metro stations.

Just before leaving she msg me that her family member have come due to Navratri puja we need to either postpone later or tomorrow. Which I said I am ok to let go this time and said no worries will catch up next time as I am returning back.

Immediately she responded she has push her relative to go back and she is alone.

Reach metro stations and called her and she responded she is on her way by rickshaw and ask me to wait near mall after 30 min wait I again called she keep pushing with excuse of traffic etc after 50 min she came and said she is waiting in Haldiram in mall. When went there she intro her another friend Priya and She asked for food as she hungry they ordered food and ask me to pay about rs 810.

After meal she want to go to chroma and check up some stove top and then she said I can pay against her dues ie rs 3 k. Finally they took rickshaw and went to Vikaspuri central which is about 5 km from metro station.

Then paid for rickshaw and took me to apartment on 4th floor and I was surprised she just push open the door as there are no lock.

Then Pihu started complaining that she started stomach upset so she need sometime to get relived so I can stay with her friend and she went out of room and they said her room cannot be locked as locks are open and its safe place.

By the time I started the deed I hear a big commotion and noise coming and I ask Priya what is that and she said don't worry their ground neighbour is talking and moment I turn around there are 2 guys in the room.

They intro me as Delhi Police and said her landlord has lodged complaints that this girls are prostitutes and they are running brothel and all neighbours are upset and they have cordened the whole buildings and news people are also there.

They started checking my hand bag took my ID and her mobile and took girl out and said that lady officer will take care of them and take them in police car to police stations. She cried and done normal dramas.

They ask my local contact number and person who they can talk and I said I have none and I live in hotels.

They ask me cover my face with mask and walk slowly and not to raise my head.

When I went down I don't see any people around and everything looks normal and I understood that this are crooks and only have fake DP badge and khaki shirt. They put me in normal Hyundai I 20 and it has dark glass with sun shades every window and understood that this is not a police car.

I don't want to take chance and get involved the first instinct says try to wriggle out and started negotiating. But this guys become honest officer and they have received rs 5 lacs from the Landlord to make case against this girl so he want more then that. I ignore and said I can offer my wallet cash which can be 5 to 8 k and they said sorry nothing can happened I need to go to hospital for test and check up and then to. Police and they want to see my mobile is not recording their conversation.

Then they started receiving call saying they have found person and getting him to P.S. After hospital test.

They continue this dramas from 5 lacs to 2 lacs to one lacs and then 50 k.

I said I don't have such kind of money as I am employee and staying at normal 3 star hotel and I can't afford such price but if that the case let me follow yr protocol so they took car inside one hospital and said this is last stage to negotiate otherwise matter is out of their hand.

One guy just step out to register the matter and another keep pushing negotiations and said you have ATM card so withdrawn 50 k for us.

I said I can't withdraw more then 10 k in a day that my card limit so they withdrawn from Credit card I said same happens and then they conclude 30 k.

They started driving again and took me to ATM and ask me to leave my phone and bag inside and go to ATM machine.

I withdraw 20 k and gave them.

Thus guys again started arguing this is not acceptable and their boss will not accept any discounts and I said that the max ATM can issue cash and I. Can't do anymore. So they ask for cash from my wallet and took 7 k out.

Finally they drop me out and I lost 31 k without anything and stress for more then 90 minute.

So I learned one thing in this never go to girl at their place.

If you smell something is bad just quit the game and walk off you may loose some money.

I have no idea what is standard police protocol in case they find you in such incident. Can any person who has legal knowledge can enlighten us that would be appreciated.

This is their standard modus operandi how can we stop them.

The reason why I am telling the forum is that if anyone who has connection to police then they can be bursted because they are scammers and are fake officer in their uniform.

Needless to say the Pihu number I was contacting she has blocked me.

When I saw my google time line I just saw they were just going in circles and since I am new to. Place I don't have idea about this.

Sharing my google timeline also.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220405-093730_Telegram~2.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220410-184040_Maps.jpg‎  

SPs

Can any kind soul help me to get SP Rohit or SP T numbers. I have some pretty good trusted contacts in Goa for CIS / Indies. My PM is open.

Quote Originally Posted by RSharma884  [View Original Post]
    So zoya (no. Ending 308), calling herself Priya's (GGN Indie and SP) friend msgd, said got number from priya. Says started work from Sec46, send the following pics of birds asking for 4 K per shot. Anyone tried her, she genuine? Want to make sure before making the long travel journey from Delhi.
    I got this as well.

Not quite back yet

The last time I mongered was in Feb 2020.

Yeah. I simply didn't want to get back into messing around with strangers.

Contact tracing scared me initially and then it was the inertia.

I was also not in the right mind. Fucking Covid.

And recently I wanted to dip my toes slowly. I started out for Noida but ended up in Star Sehar on the way as it was always my favorite.

All the spas have opened up and it was just like good times.

I went to Trikaya to look for my old time favorite Kim. Turns out she left. Said she got married. Oh Man. I kinda had a crush on her and almost wanted to keep her in an apartment.

Her friend / cousin Zoya also left. The one with the spec if you remember in the Spa opposite Trikya. It was Zoya, right? And I asked if they had anyone new from NE.

They had one names Anu. Well Anu is not a NE name I said.

Check her out they said, and she was in a flimsy outfit and I got the boner so I said Faihhne.

Paid 1000 and went inside.

Had some chitchat and a good massage.

Turn out she don't do blow job. The fuck. And no sex.

I didn't want to KLPD so I took B2 B, and fingered her dry why.

Not much fun I would say, but I did came back.

She is a good girl if she can be groomed. Nice smallish tities, and nice skin.

But. That is the not the end of the story.

I caught a nasty cold and had runny nose for a week after that LMAO.

So much for my comeback LOL.

I didn't get tested as I didn't have other symptoms, but man it was such a bummer to my comeback.

Now I am better and I am writing this as I am muling to go back spa shopping LOL.

Oh Well.

Good to be back.

KLPD last week for russ Bird with Mpl SP

Hello Friends,

This is my first review after Covid me and one of my friends plan a eve I called up JD got some number and pics from SP. Then I choose one SP From M pl for Rus. He insist for incall I ask him for out call. He agreed for out call shared some picture. I booked two birds for as we are two friends for.

We fix time 7 pm at my place. As already SP was late and telling me over WhatsApp call. I am on way after 1 HR time he reached said place. Told me we got only one Bird as other was busy. I said OK.

Bird with Mask Tall with good perfume. I ask to bird to shift in my car.

Till that time I was in that impression bird was same as I got select from pic. SP was told me 10 time you will get same person as pic. But when I reached home and bird remove mask it was total KLPD bird was not same as in picture. I ask bird also is that your picture she said not non of bird are send me picture on WhatsApp. Are with them.

Then I called SP (he insist name Akas) this one is only available. I said we need exchange he said you can choose from picture and send us back. But I already know from bird non from WhatsApp picture bird with them I told do not make fool.

Then he said OK send bird back give taxi money.

That ways its end up even with KLPD.

So its really bad we must need to make it genuine or rating list or group for SP.

This is my first review please ignore my mistake if any.

Body massage

Hi brothers,

Can someone help me with good body massage options (body to body) - preferably Thai.

I am fine if full service is not on offer. I am in Delhi from today onwards for 4 days and My location would be Greater Kailash.

Cheers.

Raj.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyShaq  [View Original Post]
    So, like many of us, I've been staying very passive in Covid times. Felt like taking the plunge yesterday and contacted a new SP who was in my directory and responded. Wanted to try a new bird and hence spoke to SP Aman (number ending with 6494). He shared attached pics, I asked for 2 pops 4 hrs outcall in Noida and he quoted 7 k. I selected a girl and was promised full GFE. Even spoke to him to iron out modalities (I'll check in hotel and share room# with him and girl should check-in and come to room for good time). He agreed. I told him I'd pay to girl once she is in room.

I asked for a short video call to confirm girl is same as pic and he refused. First suspicion. He asked I can come to GK metro, see girl f2 f and take her, but video call was not possible. Since I'd spoken to him and he didn't sound very fishy I agreed to deal (where girl will come herself to hotel and checkin).

Once I checked in, I shared room# and he said he'd send the girl. He asked me to send hotel link even though I had booked a very well known hotel in Noida, so that was a strange sign for me (why can't girl use the name to book cab and come!

I then got a call on Whatsapp from an unknown number (number ending with 8254); person said he's driver and wants to bring mam. His first question: how many men are you? This was second strange question for me once all details were agreed with SP Aman and he never cared to ask this. Fact that this was driver, plus was accompanied by another guy (I could hear unpolished talking between brats at beginning of call), and asking this as first question, made me really suspicious!

Given my earlier KLPD with driver etc (FR posted much earlier), I told them I am alone and confirmed room#. I asked driver why any questions were being asked by driver and that too now once deal was finalised, and his response was 'I am a special of mam and so I need to ask in general' (in Hindi). I told him to do the needful and ask any questions to SP. In next 3 min, I get a call on hotel landline. Same guy, I guess wanting to confirm room# I had given. But again, this was very suspicious for me.

I decided to ping SP. I thought, with driver in picture, the girl may check-in, take payment, make a reason to venture out for call, and never return back! So I told SP I's pay money to girl only when she leaves. He lost it there and made wierd counter arguments (why tell this now; do you pay hospital bill in beginning or at discharge! I shut the door on him, told him deal was off from my side, and blocked him to avoid any further headache with him.

His driver tried calling me 5 times in next 60 min; needless to say I ignored all those calls.

Would be happy to hear views of fellow seniors. What do you make of this SP?

Was I over-cautious and this is normal for SP to do (I've never taken SP before)?

In case when SP girl checks into hotel, do you pay girl at end before she leaves or do you pay her before starting? Specially if you're trading with an SP or a girl for first time.

I was happy to have decided to check into good star hotel so the driver could not call me on landline directly; the call always came to frontdesk, they called me to ask if they should allow caller to speak to me. Saved me headache in case driver tried calling on landline again. To be even better, I had also changed rooms after I cancelled on SP.
    Good decision. It was at best a case of bait and switch.

Heya, anyone tried her recently

Quote Originally Posted by MRahul84  [View Original Post]
    Had this Punjabi indie food.

New in trade.

Service is good with nice BJ.

Enjoy mongering.
    Hi,

Anyone tried her recently or has her contacts. Thanks for the help in advance.

KLPD with Suspicious SP

Once I checked in, I shared room# and he said he'd send the girl. He asked me to send hotel link even though I had booked a very well known hotel in Noida, so that was a strange sign for me (why can't girl use the name to book cab and come!

I then got a call on Whatsapp from an unknown number (number ending with 8254); person said he's driver and wants to bring mam. His first question: how many men are you? This was second strange question for me once all details were agreed with SP Aman and he never cared to ask this. Fact that this was driver, plus was accompanied by another guy (I could hear unpolished talking between brats at beginning of call), and asking this as first question, made me really suspicious!

Given my earlier KLPD with driver etc (FR posted much earlier), I told them I am alone and confirmed room#. I asked driver why any questions were being asked by driver and that too now once deal was finalised, and his response was 'I am a special of mam and so I need to ask in general' (in Hindi). I told him to do the needful and ask any questions to SP. In next 3 min, I get a call on hotel landline. Same guy, I guess wanting to confirm room# I had given. But again, this was very suspicious for me.

I decided to ping SP. I thought, with driver in picture, the girl may check-in, take payment, make a reason to venture out for call, and never return back! So I told SP I's pay money to girl only when she leaves. He lost it there and made wierd counter arguments (why tell this now; do you pay hospital bill in beginning or at discharge! I shut the door on him, told him deal was off from my side, and blocked him to avoid any further headache with him.

His driver tried calling me 5 times in next 60 min; needless to say I ignored all those calls.

Would be happy to hear views of fellow seniors. What do you make of this SP?

Was I over-cautious and this is normal for SP to do (I've never taken SP before)?

In case when SP girl checks into hotel, do you pay girl at end before she leaves or do you pay her before starting? Specially if you're trading with an SP or a girl for first time.

I was happy to have decided to check into good star hotel so the driver could not call me on landline directly; the call always came to frontdesk, they called me to ask if they should allow caller to speak to me. Saved me headache in case driver tried calling on landline again. To be even better, I had also changed rooms after I cancelled on SP.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG-20220329-WA0000.jpg‎   IMG-20220329-WA0005.jpg‎   IMG-20220329-WA0002.jpg‎   IMG-20220329-WA0013.jpg‎   IMG-20220329-WA0009.jpg‎  

IMG-20220329-WA0010.jpg‎   IMG-20220329-WA0008.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations