Masion Close
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Angeles City

+ Add Report
Page 138 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 148 188 238 638 1138 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 30800
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by NapaSlapper  [View Original Post]
    Not sure why guys like to give grades to their barfines, things like, yeh my girl last night was an 8,9,10,these grades are obviously in the eye of the beholder, ones 8,9,10 might be a 0 for others.
    I find the 'beauty in the eye of the beholder' comment a little surprising coming from you. I've just trawled back 100 pages on the Angeles thread looking for intel for my forthcoming trip and whenever your name appeared you were calling out how ugly the girls are. To such a degree in fact, I assumed you were just one of those people whose sole aim on ISG is to discourage others from visiting for their own benefit (there are a lot of them about, especially on the Pattaya thread). I'm sure that's not the case, it's just the way you came across.

But in contrast to your reaction to Volterra's excellent posts when he rates girls highly out of ten, you don't add 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder' when you routinely tell us how unfuckable girls in Angeles are.

I am in my 40's. I'm fit and tall and I have all my hair so most of the girls think I'm in my 30's. But you are right. Hammer is worthless. Mega is for fun, if you like that kind of fun. If you absolutely want sex that night, don't go. Sometimes I went alone, sometimes with a girl, sometimes with a group. Occasionally I'd see someone I knew there and hang with them. Yes you do need to have some social skills, and dress up a bit. You walk around and smile at a girl, if she smiles back, you say Hi. Some girls would grab my hand as I walk by. You just keep walking and turn back and smile but keep going. Then when you make your way back around you say Hello,. In the old days I'd have patience to romance these girls, but not so much now.

I know that Q bar girl from your report well. She is a sweetheart and a sexual dynamo. I think I know the waitress from Carousel too and she is annoying as hell so you dodged a bullet. The one I wanted from Carousel is the 'dance manager'. She's an insanely hot mid 30's thin hottie who wears pencil skirts and glasses and tells the girls on stage what to do. Never was able to pull that off.

Edit: Funny, I wrote that before I read your next post. Yep that's the dance manager, the one who was yelling. I find her extremely sexy but seems to be all business.

Quote Originally Posted by Volterra  [View Original Post]
    And I am curious. Even though you say you are aging, what age range do you fall into? Are you talking 40's, 50's or 60's? It would help us put your success into perspective. I'm nearing 60 myself and had a fairly successful 3 decades pulling civs up until just a few years ago (my mid 50's). I know that PH has opportunities for guys who have otherwise "lost it" in their home countries. I have seen a few very good looking guys late 40's early 50's here getting extra attention from women, but not sure that most of us can get it on looks alone anymore. Still many thanks for the valuable info. Great reading dude.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoast1  [View Original Post]
    Very much concur. I am relatively easy to please. A mid-30's gal with a decent figure is do-able for me.

So a question about this. The pretty asian model. If she is an 8 while dolled up and modeling, is she still an 8 when she is not dolled up and is running out to the store in jeans and T-shirt? Are you giving a higher number to a 'type'? What if the model and the brothel girl are very similar in looks while naked and you give them the same number; but are displayed differently later. In my book that doesn't change my number for either girl. How about in your book?
    Thanks for your input westy.

In honesty Never in my 28 years of being around Asian brothels have I seen a girl working at such that could have passed for a top fashion model, not even close, had the brothel girl resembled a professional model she would have been picked up by an agent and earning thousands of usd per hour for modelling not selling her pussy for 100 usd a pop.

The world is made up of all sorts of tastes, I'm not in to heavily made up girls, not into fake tits, not into ink, not into crazy coloured hair etc, some guys are into all of those hence why I say numbers are pointless.

I'm sure that a professional catwalk model whether in make up or not would not be turned down by any guys the world over so point up or point down means little, she still would be stunning either way.

Speaking to many of my Angeles friends and reading Angeles based boards most are adamant that their girls always resemble the finest girls known to man, maybe drinking 15 beers every night helps with their claims.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoast1  [View Original Post]
    Very much concur. I am relatively easy to please. A mid-30's gal with a decent figure is do-able for me.

So a question about this. The pretty asian model. If she is an 8 while dolled up and modeling, is she still an 8 when she is not dolled up and is running out to the store in jeans and T-shirt? Are you giving a higher number to a 'type'? What if the model and the brothel girl are very similar in looks while naked and you give them the same number; but are displayed differently later. In my book that doesn't change my number for either girl. How about in your book?
    For me, I'm talking about what they look like naked back in the room. Or if I'm only seeing them on stage, it's what I'm imagining they will look like naked based on me sitting at the bar with my beer and staring at them in ways that I couldn't do in other public places. Of course I'm not sure if I'm correct. But I like go go bars exactly because we can (usually) see more of them and stare at them longer in different positions.

So yeah I agree with you. I don't care about the pretty Asian model all dolled up and photoshopped. That's BS. And I don't pay attention to the go go bosses calling their girls "models. " I don't see much difference. Anyway, we all got our own tastes. And hell yeah, a mid-30's gal with a decent figure is do-able for me too. I'm fucking happy with the 34 and 38 year olds I had the last 2 nights.

Not sure why guys like to give grades to their barfines, things like, yeh my girl last night was an 8,9,10,these grades are obviously in the eye of the beholder, ones 8,9,10 might be a 0 for others.

Again what are these grades in association with, for me a 8,9,10 would be an asian world class model, the type seen in magazines not the type of girls selling their pussy in a 3rd world brothel for a few dollars.

I been reading about you can tell a pros body shape by her arm shape, why should we have to, how about the angeles bar owners give their punters some value for their beer money, like having the girls showing a bit of flesh instead of fully covered up or in evenening wear, stop the fatties and girls that have dropped multiple kids from being allowed to tie shawls or other things around their waiste in order to deceive, to be honest there is more flesh to be seen on any beach the world over than in angeles bars.

The reason why angeles is dead of western punters is that unfortunately it does not offer very much bang for the buck, take thai bars, all girls on stage are either naked, topless or in underwear no need to be guessing or taking chances on what horrors await after undressing ones barfine, maybe that's the reason why most western punters are in thailand for their fun.
    When I write a report, I just write the way that I'm thinking about the girls. I'm not saying you or anyone should use the same grades. I just want better looking girls, same as you.

But we're not really in disagreement. I almost never classify anyone a 10, and I reserve that for those world class models you mention. You're right, we almost never see them. But in my mind we do see lots of 7's, some 8's, and a few 9's. Part of the reason I use grades is exactly what you say: because too many girls are covering themselves too much, or they are not keeping very fit (shit most of these women could look great if they just exercised once or twice a week). I'm just as irritated as you are when they cover themselves up at the bars.

And yeah, there's not as much bang for the buck here. So that's why I think in those graded terms, so I can try to get the pounding for the peso. It used to be easier when it was cheaper and girls weren't as flabby. But I just came from 3 weeks in Thailand. Can't say that it was all better there. I was doing the same thing, and to be honest, the 3 girls I just shagged here since Friday were better lays than any that I had in Thailand (though some were good).

Again what are these grades in association with, for me a 8,9,10 would be an asian world class model, the type seen in magazines not the type of girls selling their pussy in a 3rd world brothel for a few dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by AsianPursuits  [View Original Post]
    No need for apologies. Your high detail writing style reflects all of the thoughts that go through a punters mind when they are in a bar. The calculations, the comparisons, the scenarios.

And the final comparison is what we are paying in our home towns for one hour HJ on a massage table.

Glad you are enjoying AC.
    Why would one only compare home town prices to angeles, many other asian destinations offer what's available in angeles often with much higher quality girls at similar or less when all costs factored in, what's more important is that many of those other destinations offer girls that actually barfine for a living, where bars are not full of virgins and girls that will only barfine with certain nationalities (asians) where whitie does not have to mostly except what the asians discard.

I suppose comparing apples to apples (asian destinations) does not suit ones agenda.

So in my report that I just uploaded on Monday night AC adventures, I ran into the problem that has been discussed at length on the AC forum (and elsewhere): The fact that while we are driven to these sex paradises in search of hot, cheap 18 years available in droves, what we now find is how difficult it is to pull girls between 18 and 21. I witnessed this in several forms last night.

Carousel.

I mentioned that as I found an empty booth from where I had been sitting, this young beauty around 21 years old took the stage, in stark contrast to the far less attractive ones who preceded her. I sat myself down in the booth and when the carousel took her around I got a good look at just how hot she was. Smoking body, young clean milky white flesh, tight but baby soft, long dark hair, and beautiful face. She saw me and I immediately gave her a little smile hoping that she'd return the flirtation. But out of the blue her face goes cold and she puts her palm on her lower abdomen and shakes her head no as the carousel takes her to the opposite side. WTF? Something I said? (I was well behaved, well groomed, and not looking too disagreeable I hope.) So I waited for her to come back around. And waited. And waited. And waited. She never came back to my side! So I stretch my head and saw her back to me at the other corner, but doing nothing. Suddenly her young (hot) female supervisor with spectacles comes up and starts screaming at her and banging a cup on the stage metal. She's yelling at her to get back to my side of the carousel. Yelling and yelling and yelling like a drill seargeant. But the girl just ignored her and refused to move or even acknowledge it. Was I that repulsive? Dunno, but I could only conclude that she was conspicuously avoiding me for no apparent reason. Ok, fuck it. I left.

Arabesque.

Next was the one and only really hot girl I saw at this Korean joint. She looked college age (around 20) really cosmopolitan in comparison to the other provincial girls (who were rather wild and unrestrained). Tall, beautiful and well built, I wanted to get her attention even as the other girls were staring me down. But this girl was just sitting on the front of the stage staring down blankly at the floor. Her face looked totally dejected, kind of like "Is this all I have to look forward to in my life?" (I'm not preaching here. I'd like to violate every inch of her body for the right price.).

But I did everything short of jumping up and down on my table like a chimpanzee to get her attention, but not even the slightest hint of acknowledging my presence. Ok, fuck it. I left.

"Anonymous".

The final story, and last straw, occurred at a bar whose name will not be mentioned (for fear of retribution). But to keep you out of the dark, its name is a word that has multiple meanings:

1. The word we use for people (plural) who pull the trigger of a gun.

2. The word we use to describe a very small glass that holds especially potent but tiny cocktails that we down in one quick gulp.

3. The word we might incorrectly use when describing the number of orgasms we negotiate for in a given punt.

In case you still haven't identified the establishment, its name rhymes with several other words:

1. It rhymes with the name (hint: begins with letter H) of an American bar chain named with after a slang word for large female breasts (hint: It is not "Knockers".

2. It rhymes with the word (hint: begins with the letter L) (plural) used to describe people who commit large-scale robberies, often in large groups, during blackouts or times of social unrest.

3. It rhymes with the word (hint: begins with the letters sc) (plural) used for a 2-wheeled gas powered motor vehicle (hint: it is not motorbike, moped, or motorcycle).

So without divulging the name of the establishment, I was there last evening minding my own business and voyeuring over my cold beer at not so attractive go go dancers. The waitress confirmed BFs of 4000, and I was not interested until this very attractive girl, I would say mid 20's, with all the right body features got on stage, mainly with her back to me. I did not wait long before enquiring with the waitress: was the girl available for BF? Oh yes. And the waitress immediately went and fetched her to my table.

I cannot say that we hit it off well, but the girl kept close to me with her hands on my legs. First flag was the cranberry juice she ordered for her LD. You don't drink? "I do, but not tonight. Why, you want to get me drunk?

There was no flow to the conversation, but I mainly just wanted to make my way out with her. I asked her age and reacted with disbelief when she said 19. (I do not believe she was that young.) But as she nearly finished her drink I asked about whether she would BF and come back with me and she said ok. I wanted to leave but flag 2, she wanted another drink first. Far against my instincts and better judgment I agreed to that. So as she quickly finished her 2nd cranberry juice, I reconfirmed the Terms of Agreement time, no go activities, # of shots etc). All reconfirmed without argument, and as I said "let's go" she suddenly says: "I'm having my period. Maybe you can come back tomorrow night and let's see. ".

(Moment of restrained silence.).

Of course, being the straight shooter (crash! Bang! Hint!) that I am, I pointed out that she already agreed to come with me and should have mentioned the "period" much sooner. "Oh but my auntie is working here and I don't want to be seen leaving by her)(blah blah blah).

I immediately called for the manager and a male (local) comes to the table. I explain to him the situation and he barks something at her (like, do you really have your period? Pointing to her lower belly). He then apologizes and offers to give me a free beer. "I don't want a free beer. She shouldn't have ordered the LDs after agreeing to BF".

- M: "Oh but we already have written on the receipts. " V: "They're just pieces of paper. ".

- M: "Oh but we can't tell the girls who to BF with. " V: "I know. So she should have informed me before she agreed to the BF and ordered that drink. ".

- M: "Oh but it would be bad business to waive the fee. " V: ". " (You can imagine my composed response).

In the end, he ended up taking her side, refused to waive the LD, and quickly exited (no where to be found after that). So I kept calm (breathe. Breathe. Breathe). , paid the 800+ peso bill and left without looking at anyone.

Back to the point about the millennial attitude. Just as we were waiting for the manager to come, the girl asks in a provocative manner (like poking me): "Are you angry??

So to relate back to some of the discussions taking place recently on this AC forum, yes younger girls are brazenly determining their own terms of engagement, cunningly devising ways to scam guys out of drink commissions with no intention of bar fining, and getting the tacit support (at this particular, unnamed establishment anyway) of their eviscerated (meaning guys who have their balls missing) supervisors.

On the positive side, Over 4 days, I have only experienced real negativism with this one (unnamed) establishment. All the others have been rather courteous and professional (aside from mamasans and waitresses asking for drinks).

So beware gents: If you happen to go into an AC establishment with a name that might fit the criteria above and start buying lady drinks for young dancers claiming to be 19 and promising to go home with you before they suddenly remember, after you buy them multiple LDs, that they accidentally forgot to tell you that they are "having their period" and you get scammed out of a little drink money (ok I can walk away from 600 pesos easily enough), and you get no positive response from the management when you complain. Don't say I didn't warn you!

Welcome to the new mongering millennium. Shit!

Wildcard Monday. Shafted by a Young Scammer and Last Minute Comeback

I figured that there wouldn't be much going on Monday evening, with a lot of girls taking their day off and fewer customers out. So I decided to make this a wild card adventure, covering more places that I haven't been to or read about to see if I might sniff something out. After a very nice Thai dinner at the little Sawasdee joint, I gandered into Walking st from the far end.

First stop was Dragon at 8:30. There were some customers but only a few dancers. The nice Eastern European gentleman who manages the place sat with me for a minute and said BF is 4000, with 3 different groups of dancers. I saw the regulars at first and the "models" would come in 10 minutes, but there were only 3 left available yesterday. The first group was not special, wearing dresses so couldn't gauge their real bodies at all, and they were barely dancing (and poorly). A few may have been 7. 5-8 quality, mainly late 20's, with 1 nice slender attractive older one (04, she was tall, in her 30's with great legs and small tits would be good on another night). Only 2 models showed up, and they just stood / sat there doing nothing and looking uncomfortable. (The Korean places do not feature dancing, they just stand there for very long periods.) H2 was in her mid 20's with lots of tattoos and a very nice body, and fairly cute. (I would have BFd her if it was later in the evening.) C11 was older, unfit, and unattractive. Nothing bit my little man below, so I left. (But would try another night.).

As I walked past the closed Galaxy hotel, it seemed that the lack of activity in that middle area really had a bad effect on the overall street vibe. Hope it gets hopping again. A couple other places, including Monsoon, were closed for Monday. The Korean guy outside Arabesque was nice, so I would stop back there later. I then went into XS, and was surprised to see it quite full with loads of girls on stage. However, they were a completely different set from what I saw on Saturday, and none of them were fit (though most have quite attractive faces). As I fought to get seated on the main floor (can't see anything from the balcony unless you stand right over the stage) (the waitresses didn't see enthusiastic about me taking a prime spot, and both they and Korean customers had no hesitation to stand in front of me and block my view), I saw one drop dead gorgeous chick with frizzy black hair being highlighted on stage. She had a ferociously hot body and I thought I might act quickly and invite her down. But in an instant she was off with a group of Koreans to the side. As I was readying to leave (just not seeing anything that hit me lots of 7's last night), I noticed that she went back on stage then off the back. Seems she didn't get BFd, and I went upstairs to see if I might catch her, and she was already upstairs with another Korean guy! Shit. Guess I'll try XS later in the week.

Then off to Carousel. There were only 4 scruffy mid-late 30's dancers (though a few nice ones already taken in the audience. They were 6. 5's with plenty of belly flab. The big boned waitress was quite fun and flirty as she stroked my cold Pilzen like it was a hard penis. I tried to keep that flirtation going, but seems she had a limit. (She was a big girl anyway, but very nice face. I tend to orgasm like crazy with women like that.) Again my seating luck was off and I had the worst table / stool in the place, but I moved once a booth opened up. I quite like the atmosphere of Carousel, if the women were better and more plentiful, and just as I reseated myself a beauty got up on stage. But that went nowhere, as I'll explain in a separate post on my millennial attitude advisory from last night.

Took a swing past the Perimeter bars: Insomnia was closed for Monday, Brown Sugar had only 4 unattractive ladies and 2 customers (wonder how that business is going). Had a beer at Ace next door, but there were only 4 unfit dancers and a couple of cuties already taken, so I left immediately. Made a pass back at Chocolate as I had seen a very nice looking girl outside on my way to dinner, but it was completely empty with only 2 dancers. It was hard to get an inconspicuous ogle at them before ordering a drink when I am the only one in the place, so turned and went out.

Went back into Fields and paid a visit to the Korean joint Arabesque. With no air conditioning, it was not comfortable. The stage was full of young girls 18-25 all standing for the handful of young Korean customers (who the girls all adored, of course) and just a couple of westerners. These girls were of a different stock however. Unrefined and raw, they were obviously recruited from the provinces, and there were no real beauties to behold, except one smoking like a smoke stack (I didn't want to deal with my hotel smoking fine), one with a smoking hot body but who at just the wrong moment revealed her upper teeth full of braces, and a very hot girl who showed up just before I left. (See next Millenial report.) I got a fair bit of attention from these girls (BF quoted 4000, not really worth it), but no matter how hard I tried, my goggles just wouldn't adjust to make them look better.

So off I went and made my first stop into Shooters, which turned into a major fiasco and near confrontation. (See next Millenial report.) After that, it was already past midnight, so decided to give Hammer / Mega a glance to see if anything might look better on a Monday. But as I just responded to Furious George, Hammer is completely useless for mongering and Mega may only be suited to a very narrow range of mongers who are in a group or excel at that kind of club. It's definitely not for solo dudes like myself who need specific conditions for FL mingling.

Close to 1 am and I was wondering if I might not be out of the wildcard chase for Monday. But I decided to keep going by just randomly stopping into every place that I had not BFd yet. FYI, there was a younger western guy in his mid 30's about 20 steps ahead of me doing exactly the same thing. So I maintained my stalking distance and just shadowed him, but saw some activity at Q Bar and dashed in there. I liked the atmosphere right away, and uncharacteristically there was a good spot to sit and voyeur and entertain a lady if I wished. The stage pickings were not great, though all dancers had black lingerie / bikinis on. The waitress was friendly and indicated 2 levels of BF: 3500 for the regulars currently on stage and 4000 for the next set to arrive soon.

At this late point of the evening (and disgusted with all the millennial misadventures), I determined to focus on tight bellies and asses over everything else. There was one tall slender woman with small breasts and not too unattractive that I kept as 3. 5 k backup (around a 7 of 10). When the new girls took stage, there was a very beautiful Amazonian girl, 5'6" or 5'7" with long hair in her low 20's. Very striking, but also had a bit of a tummy bulge that kept my little brother in check. As I did my complete belly survey, however, I noticed one 2 down from her on the very end with a fucking hot belly, nice legs and shoulders, slender forearms (aka Goferring theory), but a so so face. She looked late 20's. I just needed to get a glance of her ass but she wouldn't turn around and others getting in the way (annoyingly). Thankfully there was a full stage mirror behind them, and things cleared enough for me to see these 2 astonishingly tight and well rounded little moons. "Waitress!

She sat down and orderd a Baileys with milk. Her English was the poorest that I've encountered in the Philippines. (And in all due respect, she wasn't the brightest of girls, quite provincial.) I found her asking me questions that I'the answered only moments before. So communication wasn't great, but she turned to be 38! I couldn't believe it with that body. Bronze, honey glazed skin and not an ounce of fat to be seen or felt. Not only that, she was horny. When I raised the bar fine, she said "I'm excited, when can we leave?" Poof! BF paid (4 k plus 300 LD) as she changed and we were off to the Monday races. 10 minutes later we were on my balcony for early foreplay and into the shower we went. Her pussy was gushing wet before I even angled the shower head toward her. And lathering her body confirmed that it was tight around every single inch as I'the imagined.

Back to bed and I had a good long DATY as my hands pressed into those tight stomach muscles and pinched the pert nipples. We then got to 69 and then switched to BBBJ. I would rate her skills as bronze medal compared to my Friday and Sunday gold medalists, but still good. Then I pulled her up on top and unlike Fri and Sun (who grinded to a fro), she was into bouncing up and down like a jackhammer. She was soooo wet and into it. I was hard as a rock but now on my 4th night out in a row couldn't manage a shot for a long time. She just kept going with it like a trooper. She especially loved being sidewinded and watching my cock drilling in then pulling out almost to the tip. She just kept watching and moaning. I had seen the phenomenal spread in her ass when disrobing for the shower, and switched to doggie so I could grab onto those superb buttocks. Then I noticed how tiny her waist was, like it shrunk to nothing. So I cupped my hands around it and with my 2 thumbs touching at the back my 2 middle fingers were only a matter of inches apart in front. And the back was tight and shiny (see Photos below gents). Holy fuck and I made a huge mess on her back! Exhausted and thinking she'the want to sleep right away, I collapsed. But I was wrong.

She wanted more. She asked if she could play with my dick on her pussy. Uh,. Ok.

I was already soft and shribbling, but she positioned herself on her back and pulled my LB toward her in between her fingers. Then she started mimicking the vibrator effect with my head stroking back and forth on her clitoris. Again, she was watching it all, kind of masturbating with my joystick. It only took a minute and she started howling and convulsing (but no squirting). Yeah I know, you'll all say she must have been faking. If she was, she certainly had acting skills that far surpassed her IQ. I mean, this wasn't just "uh, uh, uh, ah. " It was like "ooooouuuuuuuuaaaaaaaoooooooooo. " (You get the idea.) And the convulsions were out of control, so unless she was trained in choreography, I don't know how that would have been faked out of nowhere. Anyway, see it as you see it.

Off to sleep and I was kind of hoping she'the leave early so I could get hours of shuteye in the morning. But she wanted to stay til 9 or 10. Didn't really sleep well, with that amazing ass pressed against me. I mean fuck, are you serious? But suddenly woke around 7:30 she woke up and started wiggling it against my dick. I got hard immediately and she grabbed it to put inside her as she raised her left leg. In the morning light, I drilled her from multiple positions and marveled at both the sun shining on her golden skin and just how completely firm and devoid of any fat her body was. Again she watched and watched as I sidewinded her, clenching her teeth and throwing her head back with eyes closed. I would stall, then she would get me going again. I thought she just wanted me to come, but when I eventually had to give up (couldn't produce my 2nd shot today), she pulled a repeat. Again she asked if it was ok for her to play with my dick on her.

She did it again!

Only this time it took her a long time to cum. Mind you, it wasn't me who made her cum, it was she using my dick as her toy tool to make herself cum. She just watched herself intently for 5 or 10 minutes as she kept herself on the brink, getting off on my little head brushing back and forth against her wet clit. It was really intense, and I wasn't sure that she was going to pull it off, but she is not a quitter. So there it was, she finally sprang back into convulsions and let out this long wail gasp wail gasp wail. Man these Pinay chicks love to fuck!

Strangely, she also claims to be "shy" so she kept covering her pussy as she went into the shower each time. Same when I asked for her photo. You see she just didn't want to show her little beaver. To each their own.

Anyway, topsy turvy 4th night ends with gratification and a last-minute score. So unlike Saturday, persistence paid off. Seek and ye shall find gents.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ACQE1a.jpg‎   ACQE4a.jpg‎   ACQE6a.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousGeorge  [View Original Post]
    70% of my barfines left after the deed. Granted, a lot of this was my doing. I prefer to sleep alone, and I'm not a morning sex guy..
    Blasphemy!! Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. 😜.

G.

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousGeorge  [View Original Post]
    One night at Viking a tall hot thin girl walked by and indicate that I choose a girl. I said 'how about you? She took a seat and was super cool and smart and we hung out for a while and had drinks. At one point I asked if she wanted to come with me (my code for barfine). She was like 'Yes but I have a secret'. I was like OK, um. Fine yeah ok. 'Promise you won't get mad?' Yes I promise. 'I'm trans'. Ahhhh. Ok right cool cool cool. No I'm not mad, um let me think about that. Hung out for a bit, gave her a hug and left. Was rolling with a young kid I met a few days later and I told him this story. Later we were at Viking having drinks and flirting with chicks, and on the way out I said 'That chick you were hot for? That's the ladyboy from my story'. His mind was blown. 90% of the freelancers on walking street are ladyboys. They have seriously upped their game in the looks department. Many you wouldn't know other than the company they keep, since they walk in groups. They really need to open a ladyboy bar and get them off the streets and in a safe environment. It was also clear that they have clientele. I saw lots of dudes approach them and walk with them, and they weren't embarrassed. If I were an asshole, that Viking situation could have gone badly.

Matched with a bunch of girls on Tinder but only met one. We only met because we had seen each other previously during breakfast and knew we were interested. Insanely hot philippina who lived in Sweden and was there on vacation with her family, whom I met at their hotel and sat with them. We later met at Mega Dance and had a good time dancing and drinking. This would have been a freebie (hell she insisted on paying for all the drinks). I could tell she was a princess and this would take some work, and when she tried to make me hold her purse, I said peace out. Saw her a couple days later with some other handsome simp and we waved and smiled. I actually got quite a few numbers from extremely hot civvie chicks at Mega Dance. One who works there who is a real stunner and sweetheart. All hit me up, but, I was too lazy in my old age to put in the effort. Mega is fun but there's no easy takeout like the old HiSo. There's a new bar under construction called SS which supposedly will be.
    Great report FG. That LB alert is well taken, especially at the bar you mentioned. My experience from Saturday also works at the same bar. He said the Viking has 8 LBs working there, and that they frequently go with customers. I asked whether they inform the customers in advance that they are LBs and he said yes, they do. But I am deeply suspicious of this. As you say, the LBs have upped their ability to look and act like girls but relating to guys with expert flirtation and bonding. I was also tempted to let my asshole personality loose but somehow this LB had to savvy to disarm that reaction. But I'm doubling up on my fortifications now. (I asked girls at several other bars last night if they had any LBs working and they said no. V seems to be the one to watch out for.).

The other thing is about Mega and Hammer. You must be the type that likes to commune at those kind of joints. If you're still young and handsome enough to pull civilians there, it must in part be because you have a gregarious side and also like the loud thumping, bottle popping atmosphere of those kinds of spots. Do I presume correctly that you usually went there in a group of some sort, or at least not by yourself? I made my 2nd visit to both Mega and Hammer last night, and I will not waste my time at either again. Hammer is completely forget it unless you have a group party. As for Mega, I don't see how any guy going there alone could possibly succeed unless 1) the place is teeming with overflow so lots of girls are standing nearby you (not seated, so you can more easily mingle) or 2) you are an absolute ace at old fashioned working the room and breaking the ice with small groups even though you may be outnumbered 3 to 1. (It sounds like you may have this talent, no doubt in part due to your confidence in your looks.).

On my Saturday and Monday visits after midnight, I searched and searched for any inch of space where I might mingle. There was absolutely none (except possibly one moment when I spotted my sweetie from a couple nights ago on the dance floor doing FL with her mate. Must have been her night off. So if you like dancing alone and breaking in this way, it's a possibility). I saw no girls alone. All were in groups of at least 3. (If 2, I would have no problem approaching.) Nearly all were seated. I took a table alone next to a couple of girl tables, but I would also be concerned about getting pulled in to cover their entire drink bill. Forget it. On both nights, I saw 5 or 6 single western guys standing around bewildered (like me). They obviously had heard Mega is a joint for picking up FLs and were equally dumbfounded once there with a drink in hand. The seating of groups at tables kills the opportunity for lone wolves. If you were a lone wolf and found that much success, it would be interesting to see a tip or two from you about how that ice got broken. But my advice to any single, lone short term traveler is maybe make 1 weekend stop to Mega if you have pulled anything by midnight, but better not to waste your time and definitely do not let it divert you from a better go go opportunity.

And I am curious. Even though you say you are aging, what age range do you fall into? Are you talking 40's, 50's or 60's? It would help us put your success into perspective. I'm nearing 60 myself and had a fairly successful 3 decades pulling civs up until just a few years ago (my mid 50's). I know that PH has opportunities for guys who have otherwise "lost it" in their home countries. I have seen a few very good looking guys late 40's early 50's here getting extra attention from women, but not sure that most of us can get it on looks alone anymore. Still many thanks for the valuable info. Great reading dude.

One month in AC

Mid Dec to mid Jan. I'm not as handsome as a was when I first arrived in this dumpy little town 5 years ago, but still enough to get told that I am at least 10 times a day. That's a nice ego boost. As always I stayed at Central Park Tower. I will never stay anywhere else. The Jacuzzi suite with the big TV you can hook up to your laptop is great. Put on YoutTube music videos for the girls. The rooftop is fantastic. Before Cov is was always 24 hours, now just Saturday nights. My basic routine was. Get up around 9, breakfast on the rooftop, then watch the NBA in my room for a couple of hours. Head out and run errands, change money, get my laundry done, tailor some clothes, maybe hit the mall, get a haircut, eat lunch. Then maybe hit a daytime girl bar for some drinks. Gecko's is the best daytime girlie bar. Viking isn't terrible. Occasionally daytime barfine but generally that's a nighttime activity for me. Sadly I never made it to the perimeter day bars even though it was part of my plan. Come back to the hotel, take a 2 hour nap. Shower, dress up nicely, eat at Kokomos, Envy, Swiss Chalet, or RBI. I'm a creature of habit. The Kokomos perch is just too good to pass up most nights. All the door girls at Monsoon giving me the 'handsome' sign is fun. One was my first barfine my first night. Anyway, hit the bars, maybe Mega Dance if it's the weekend. Barfine or pick up a civilian, back to the hotel which is a 3 minute walk. I will say that BJ skills have improved exponentially since I was last there. Not sure if I was just lucky this time or unlucky last time. Sexual skills across the board were great except for maybe one girl from Lucifer who was so cute and young and shy I almost felt bad. Almost. Brought 10 magnum condoms, left with all 10. Love this city. I never got bored. Not once. I know this isn't the vacation for everyone, but it is for me.

Many recent reports, plus YouTube, you can get the basic idea of what to expect. I'll just relate some anecdotes / observations that may be interesting. Keep in mind I was there almost 30 days and hit the bars every night.

I eat every night around 8:30. Yes it's true that a ton of hotties are scooped up by then. You can tell because they walk down the street with their barfiners and it's pretty obvious. XS has some of the hottest girls ever who do the model show. This seems to be the place to bring your wife / girlfriend / barfine. Lots of couples. I don't know how you buy these girls a drink or barfine them because they were never in my vicinity. But nice to look at.

Dollhouse has exactly 3 stunners. The rest are below average. My first night, my first bar, I walked in and one of these 3 was walking out, in her street clothes. She stopped, wrote her number and name on a paper, and handed it to me, then left. We interacted via text. Every time I returned except once, she and the other stunners were completely surrounded by dudes. Drinks, tips, sexy dancing. Always spotting me and giving me the 'sorry' look. These three chicks are making money and I don't think they even have to barfine. I did finally sit with her one night but never did take her out. Long dark curly hair, can't miss her. She's a princess. I could tell. Took a pass, maybe next time.

The most fun bar is Lolipop. Hard to find a seat many nights. Barfined plenty of girls from there and and although they did gossip, nobody got mad. Kind of why I stayed away from civilians this visit. You'll see a lot of topless chicks here and girls getting fingered. There's a guy who's there almost every night. Saw him with his zipper down standing at the dance floor rail getting a BJ from one of the girls on stage. Security saw it and pointed and laughed and walked away.

Yes the week of Christmas is very very slow. But, still plenty of girls to meet your needs. New Year's Eve was fun. Met up with a fella from the board and we hit the white party at Aqua at ABC. This was mostly foreigners and rich philippinos and hot bargirl chicks who got invited by punters. A hot girl walked in (had to buy a white shirt because she had a black cocktail dress on) and immediately started taking selfies with me and posted them to Facebook 'to make her ex jealous'. Then she proceeded to get super drunk and chase me all night. Would have been a freebie but no thanks. The party was raging, lots of eye candy and fun party atmosphere. Headed back to walking street around 1 am and it was dark. Spent the night alone.

One night at Viking a tall hot thin girl walked by and indicate that I choose a girl. I said 'how about you? She took a seat and was super cool and smart and we hung out for a while and had drinks. At one point I asked if she wanted to come with me (my code for barfine). She was like 'Yes but I have a secret'. I was like OK, um. Fine yeah ok. 'Promise you won't get mad?' Yes I promise. 'I'm trans'. Ahhhh. Ok right cool cool cool. No I'm not mad, um let me think about that. Hung out for a bit, gave her a hug and left. Was rolling with a young kid I met a few days later and I told him this story. Later we were at Viking having drinks and flirting with chicks, and on the way out I said 'That chick you were hot for? That's the ladyboy from my story'. His mind was blown. 90% of the freelancers on walking street are ladyboys. They have seriously upped their game in the looks department. Many you wouldn't know other than the company they keep, since they walk in groups. They really need to open a ladyboy bar and get them off the streets and in a safe environment. It was also clear that they have clientele. I saw lots of dudes approach them and walk with them, and they weren't embarrassed. If I were an asshole, that Viking situation could have gone badly.

Matched with a bunch of girls on Tinder but only met one. We only met because we had seen each other previously during breakfast and knew we were interested. Insanely hot philippina who lived in Sweden and was there on vacation with her family, whom I met at their hotel and sat with them. We later met at Mega Dance and had a good time dancing and drinking. This would have been a freebie (hell she insisted on paying for all the drinks). I could tell she was a princess and this would take some work, and when she tried to make me hold her purse, I said peace out. Saw her a couple days later with some other handsome simp and we waved and smiled. I actually got quite a few numbers from extremely hot civvie chicks at Mega Dance. One who works there who is a real stunner and sweetheart. All hit me up, but, I was too lazy in my old age to put in the effort. Mega is fun but there's no easy takeout like the old HiSo. There's a new bar under construction called SS which supposedly will be.

Found something I had been looking for and enjoyed it. If my night was ending and I hadn't found anyone to my liking, I would hit the 24 hour massage parlor. This place is on Narciso, well south. Keep in mind that this is well documented as a dangerous street at night. I look like I can beat you up (I can't) so maybe that helped, but I never got jumped. Anyway at this place you can get a 20 minute massage, a 10 minute handjob, and then some nice slow relaxing bare sex. The girls aren't super hot or young, but their bodies are fairly tight. I enjoyed it very much. Then you head home and get some good rest.

Saw something I hadn't seen before. 3 lesbian (maybe) blonde Euro (possibly) chicks at Atlantis. One very hot, one medium hot, one not. They were all flirting but the medium hot one was working the girls hard. Lady drinks for all, holding court, flirting like crazy. Had never seen that. Left before I saw if she barfined anyone or not.

70% of my barfines left after the deed. Granted, a lot of this was my doing. I prefer to sleep alone, and I'm not a morning sex guy. I always say 'Would you like to stay? If not, it's ok if you go'. Many took me up on it, some didn't. I exchanged numbers with most of them. Many would hit me up after work. I usually don't like to repeat but I did with some of these superstars that were off the clock. Nothing negotiated but I compensated them.

After 30 days I was tapped out, and I felt like everyone knew me. I could never live full time in this town. It's too small. But, if I ever retire in PH, I will definitely visit often.

Girls grades

I been reading about you can tell a pros body shape by her arm shape, why should we have to, how about the angeles bar owners give their punters some value for their beer money, like having the girls showing a bit of flesh instead of fully covered up or in evenening wear, stop the fatties and girls that have dropped multiple kids from being allowed to tie shawls or other things around their waiste in order to deceive, to be honest there is more flesh to be seen on any beach the world over than in angeles bars.

The reason why angeles is dead of western punters is that unfortunately it does not offer very much bang for the buck, take thai bars, all girls on stage are either naked, topless or in underwear no need to be guessing or taking chances on what horrors await after undressing ones barfine, maybe that's the reason why most western punters are in thailand for their fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Volterra  [View Original Post]
    Apologies gents. This is a long report. Can you sense my glee over my Gecko punt? JA is a winner with me. Total cost 4800 (4 k BF /300 LD /500 tip). US $90 for all that ecstasy. Only could be better if she were under 30, but no complaints here.
    No need for apologies. Your high detail writing style reflects all of the thoughts that go through a punters mind when they are in a bar. The calculations, the comparisons, the scenarios.

And the final comparison is what we are paying in our home towns for one hour HJ on a massage table.

Glad you are enjoying AC.

Arms

I hate to brag about being ahead of the game, but I have known this and spread this knowledge to my friends since I was 16. I had an older mentor at work, a very talented artist, and we would sit and look at women all day and he told me you can get all the physical information about a women from her upper arm. The shoulder to the elbow. That's all you need. It is representative of the rest of the body. This doesn't work on a guy. He could have a muscular ripped arm but a belly and chicken legs. Not so on a women. I have confirmed this over a lifetime of observations at bars and in the wild.

I just returned from a full month in AC. A comprehensive report forthcoming, just need to get up the gumption.

Posting Limitations