Masion Close
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: New Delhi

+ Add Report
Page 6621 of 7434 FirstFirst ... 5621 6121 6521 6571 6611 6617 6618 6619 6620 6621 6622 6623 6624 6625 6631 6671 6721 7121 ... LastLast
Results 99,301 to 99,315 of 111508
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    true about ragini buddy.

she seems to be enjoying the attention thanks to this forum and is becoming rude these days. soon she will learn the logistics of a long time business when people start drifting from her spa.

bbbj seems to have caught fancy of people and k is the current fav, wonder for how long will this last

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by cheesysleazy  [View Original Post]
    this fr is dedicated to hothunk009 and loneranger1976.

so finally i got bored with sp and pro mongering action and hence decided to go for some massaging action. all those long, hard hours at the gym were beginning to take their toll. needed to relax and pamper myself.

firstly, i want to state that this ragini is a tough nut to crack. rude, crass and, uh well, such a hag!

i had been recommended miss s. however, no offence to the recommenders, the chic looks kinda old with a wrinkled face and i just didn't like her looks (personal opinion). i asked for a change of therapist and went with miss k.

she had everything great apart from face. i love girls with that kinda figure. it seemed she too like the way i looked. all that hard at the gym seemed to be paying off.

an average massage followed. then came the extras and finally we ran out of time. she is ready for fs the next time. will surely try my luck soon.

damage. 1.3k counter. 1k for hj+bbbj+tl+boob rub+dfk+fingering.

cheers!

Where art thou?

Having RTFF, been wondering why have some of our renowned veterans such as Coolpenguin, RM, Hammer893, AntiKlpd, HornyLandoora, Santa suddenly disappeared from the forum. Anti does post and is referred to once in a while, but where are you my senior bros? I guess in hibernation only, and not retired from the scene! And where has the newest star on the block Xxxxxxxx gone too? He came and disappeared in a blaze of glory, going away way too sooner than he came (all puns intended!). Seriously the guy is as many leagues ahead of the original XXX (Vin Diesel) as the extra Xs in his name, with the literary skills of Chetan Bhagat, Shobha De, James Hadlee, Robert Ludlum, DH Lawrence, Alistair McLean and Dan Brown all rolled into one, but where is he now? Busy in writing his next booker nomination, or just ruminating on his misadventure which saw him apparently go from zero to hero to superhero to back to superzero on this forum? Cheer up fella, I know how you must be feeling but it happens with all of us, will write in detail on your experience later.

But requesting all the legends, old and new, please do raise your hands (know they probably must be busy in much more pleasurable and important activities in even more interesting elsewheres!) bros by posting a reply or a loooong awaited FR and remind us all once again of your presence and the great contributions you make on the forum. Seriously, you all are being missed a lot here!

Cheers!

Does anyone know if mp are open today?

Attitude always makes it better.

Thanks senior fellow mongers for sharing details of the by now very famous Saket girl. Little confusing to find her place but she makes it fairly simple by providing good directions. From the time you enter she makes you feel very comfortable as if you met her many times before. Spent time chatting for very long while she kept touching all the right spots. Then off came her clothes. Rest details many have written about but her willingness to please is great. Sucked and fingered the hell out of her. Limited moaning but that might be because she was a lul tired. Great CBJ, girl on top and more. Lots of flexibility on offer but guess she needs to feel comfortable with the guy as she told me many stories for the first time. Worth a few repeat sessions.

B2B in C. R. Park

yesterday, went to the c. r. park spa on the ground floor of an inn. had booked ni miss s in advance whom i was chasing for a while on the recommendations of some fellow members here. she was apparently on a week's leave sometime back & because of that our meet got slightly delayed. i was told that she is open to fs but discovered that she was not. maybe she was reserved because this was our first encounter. anyway, fixed up for b2b & off went her coverings. she tried to play smart & wanted to keep her holes covered & had to be taught sternly the protocol of b2b. thereafter, it was a free play which we both enjoyed. while at the reception, i saw a good looking ne miss k who, i discovered later, also doubles up as a therapist. veterens, please share if you have experience with this ne. my previous experiences with ne girls have not been so good. hence, am wary of trying her.

Hygiene is important. Play safe.

friends, regarding the hygiene part in mps / sps or elsewhere, please remember the following;

1. no form and part of your body fluids should come in contact with each other, the same goes for your mucous membranes. this practically means that bbbj, daty and even dfk are prohibited, just as fs is prohibited without condi.

2. it might make for a horny setting to not wear disposables or get thrill of your disposable being torn away by the therapist. but remember it exposes your dickhead's skin to the often unchanged (even though disposable) bed cover and towels on the massage table, which are likely to be containing remnants of previous clients' and therapists juices!

3. the towels may not always be fresh and clean, the oil bowl may contain remnants of the previous sessions with the therapists' fingers transferring the deposits from the previous clients' nether regions onto yours and from yours to the next client. so before you get excited about the sensuousness of that warm oil onto your crack, asshole and your dickhead, do think about these possibilities. make sure you get the fresh towels and disposable bed covers changed freshly and the oil bowl rinsed cleaned in front of you, if the oil is used from a squishy bottle, all the better. best is to go for dry massage considering that most of the times these oils just don't come off even after 15 minutes under a hot shower.

4. this might sound rude and upsetting the horny mood, but for the same reasons as above, once the clothes are off, both you and the therapist must wash your hands and the nether regions you plan to explore in the shower before any contact, this is just as important as after the contact. trust me, it actually convinces the girl of your concern for your as well as her safety, leading to better co-operation!

now some may say that they don't care and these precautions are over-the top and that they have been doing without all these for ages without any bad effects. but please remember that smoking tobacco is roven to cause cancer, though there are cases of lifelong chain smokers not getting it! in the end, its your health and life, you are the best judge. just my two cents. would welcome expert opinions from medical practitioners such as mastiguru on this!

looking forward to all you friends' info and help.

cheers!

till then chao. have fun, but play safe. and never forget to bargain hard. remember fun is the word!

hello friends,

sorry for the posting after such a long time. not been on the forum for a while.

but having rtff over what has been going on here, been forced to write in today because it seems this forum has been converted into 'ragini's spa forum' in just two months! i guess half the posts in the past two months have been devoted to either people asking for directions or posting the great frs.

would like to put forward my two cents on many issues, will do so i later reports.

but what really caught my attention is montibhai hitting the nail on the head when he called it an 'epidemic' (of epic proportions may i add. not even gl spa enjoyed this much attention in the heydeys of the lovely miss p and miss n who left so many of us seasoned mongers as mesmerised as mr o was with miss s in oso!). and as confirmed by cheesysleazy bro and damtip bro, ragini is actually awful and the spa itself is way below the mark in upkeep and hygiene as expected at the price (changing of the disposable bed linen, provision of disposable undies, fresh towels and servicing clients with fresh oil in a lamp washed clean after the service of last client should be the norm. they are sadly missing here. more on this later). and considering this hygiene aspect, the word 'epidemic' can have literal repercussions. remember if something is too good to be true, be forewarned! blame me for being a sceptic, but now on hindsight i am truly beginning to feel, there is something more to it all than meets the eye! just ponder over it fellows, in all the spas, we have therapists unwilling to go beyond a brush of the lips and offering at best cbj. and here voila! suddenly 2 nymphos descending from heaven straightaway throwing themselves at all clients offering dfk, bbbj, b-cim and even fs (i seemed to be more concerned about wearing the condi. it appeared that they were too horny to care)! and no offense meant to hothunk bro or cheeesysleazy bro on you gym toned bodies and smashing good looks which might have led you to believe that they found you attractive, but as reconfirmed by montibhai it is often the aroma of your money they can smell that makes them more attracted to you! i don't consider myself too blessed in the looks department, nor have gym body, nor do i wear gold chains nor ooze money from my pores, yet they made me really believe that they are terribly attracted to me and put up the best gfe show that one can imagine. i know most of you must be wondering why should i be complaining, but ponder over it bros. it actually is too good to be true. regarding hygiene, one of our seasoned bros here who is a practicing doctor has often advised and warned us, so be cautious as ever, especially with these two. i guess you guys can get the hint. maybe even the sub-consious feeling i am having about what and why of this phenomenon. would love to have some serious responses on this, my friends.

and montibhai, considering that ragini could achieve a spa of her own, in comparison s and k are miles ahead in all departments. so we should be seeing entire malls. s mall and k mall, not just spas!

well, as confirmed by the rookie mrahul, fs with these two chicks is a foregone conclusion! i managed it with both of them in early december itself, frs on that will have to wait a while. at that time, i guess i was the first to do it with them (in this spa) , but other therapists have been telling lately that they have heard from several clients about them having scored with these 2 and demanding the same from them. and btw, these 2 are not the only ones who provide it in this spa! and anyway its way more common in all spas than commonly discussed. people like to guard this ultimate quest to themselves or a select few.

and lastly, loneranger bro, kudos to your informative posts and thoughtful insights on the unfortunate change in the price expectations of the therapists brought about by mindless splurging of cash by some fellow mongers.

to put the record straight, rs 500 is the standard tip that these girls get and expect, even in this spa. not rs 1000! (and rs 1000 being the maximum for the counter charges!) so please don't overpay and spoil the game for yourselves, no matter how happy you are feeling! i know most of you won't believe it, but you have to learn to say no and refuse any extra demands at times. been reading from seasoned bros that they too did the same and found the results to be coming in their favour very soon! i remember antiklpd bro writing sometime back on the same lines, and even getting all the extra services without any tip also at some times. well, i would say that my experiences have been quite similar, and you have to learn over time to play the game, the basic principle being not letting the johnny over-ruling the brain. as has been said by the above-mentioned experienced bros, please remember that the standard rate is rs 500 for the tip. and then it is up-to you to play along, gel with the girl and make her comfortable enough with you to agree to your requirements (i actually paid them the same rs 500 each during my fs encounters, seriously. now, i know it may remind you of the joke where the boss gifts his sexy secretary expensive gifts to seduce her, only to find later that she was willing to go the whole yard with him for a fraction of the cost. but believe me guys i am as serious on this as can be!

and another point, we might be wrong in thinking that isg readers / members comprise the majority of the clients, my understanding is that we are the minority and the majority belongs to these lala types / non-net savvy clients, and majority of these stick to the rs 500 tip limits, this observation is based across several cities. it is another matter, that some of these gold-chain lugging brethren do not think much about handing over 2-3 k for even as much as a hand-job, which sets the expectations of these girls sky-high leading to them trying to extort the same from all others. most of the newbies have no clue, and some of them give in, it is posted on the forum and then everyone expects it to be the norm. but as confirmed by experienced bros here, it is up to us to control the rates. please take the initiatives to explore new territories and bargain my friends, these mps are now a dime a dozen and supply is actually exceeding demand in most cases. so don't pamper only 1 spa which is highlighted here, there my be 10 more around. explore them to your advantage, find undiscovered gems and keep the rates down and ensure more balanced flow of money to the other poor so-far ignored chicks in these spas willing to give you as good or even better vfm! and spread the word around, ever so discreetly!

looking forward to all you friends' info and help.

cheers!

till then chao. have fun, but play safe. and never forget to bargain hard. remember fun is the word!

Quote Originally Posted by cheesysleazy  [View Original Post]

so finally i got bored with sp and pro mongering action and hence decided to go for some massaging action. all those long, hard hours at the gym were beginning to take their toll. needed to relax and pamper myself.

firstly, i want to state that this ragini is a tough nut to crack. rude, crass and, uh well, such a hag!

i had been recommended miss s. however, no offence to the recommenders, the chic looks kinda old with a wrinkled face and i just didn't like her looks (personal opinion). i asked for a change of therapist and went with miss k.

she had everything great apart from face. i love girls with that kinda figure. it seemed she too like the way i looked. all that hard at the gym seemed to be paying off.

an average massage followed. then came the extras and finally we ran out of time. she is ready for fs the next time. will surely try my luck soon.

cheers!

Almost every spa!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockstar00  [View Original Post]
    Can somebody provide me any links to spa in south Delhi where there is no need to wear any disposables and I can get extras straightforward.
    Hey rock star. You are talking about almost every spa!. Start with it and end without!

Strike up a conversation and it will result in lesser clothing for all!

Thanks to seniors on this forum. Will not name them as their pm might get flooded.

Called up Harvinder a fair MILF in Karol Bagh. Sounded polite on phone. Fixed up for an evening slot. Reached the place and she was waiting with a friend. Awesomely likeable. Slight age. I guess mid thirties and a great attitude. Was caring almost to a fault. Very eager to please and is pretty pretty friendly. Seems she is a small time event organiser.

To get to the point. A little dfk followed by a above average CBJ and girl on top. She tightens her pussy so you really feel the pleasure. Was pretty horny with all the action. Made her lie on her back to get a good visual of her bum. And boy was I turned on by that smooth big white mound. Almost surprised her by a sudden doggie. And she adjusted her pose like a true professional. Went on for a full 10 minutes. Till I came. In fact the picture of her bums would carry many a dry days ahead.

Damage: 2.5k

Attitude: 10/10

CBJ: 8/10

Tq (tightness quotient). 7/10

Place: 7/10

Down turns: artificial noises, saggy boobs.

Wir: hmmm. She provides girls so. Let's see.

Guys: please contact for details if you have some Punjabi MILF. The reason is this. I feel obliged to share some presents with seniors who have helped me without any expectations. It would be a return present to those honest decent souls. If you do not have any punju babes. Please no pm.

Ragini Spa FR

cheers!

Can somebody provide me any links to spa in south Delhi where there is no need to wear any disposables and I can get extras straightforward.

A request

Dear Veterans of ISG,

A quick request from adhik and my side, we were just talking and are feeling bored would appreciate if someone could provide assistance on pm.

Will provide details on what we are looking for on pm. Don't know who's online so just posting this, rest on pm

Thanks for the help.

GK

[Indecipherable Text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the text contained so many strange abbreviations, misspelled words and local slang that it was literally unreadable. It was so bad that the only way I can describe it was that it looked like English translated into Chinese, then translated back to English, with every third letter subsequently deleted.

18 jan. sunday. went again are spa. lucky day. asked are. is s is available. yes. paid 1. 2 k. in rooms got nacked and came s. lock door. she got very happy to see me. hugged me start kissing. i unwrapped her. she didn't allow me to remove her pa. i asked her why. she told me i will not drop my p. ok. but i will [CodeWord123] you today. i told her let's see who will [CodeWord123] who. she asked do you like my friend k. she told me what happen in the room. i think these all girls in the spa share their experience which each other. and. fun. start. b2b boobs massage bbj deep bbj. dddfk. i started fingering she liked it and got too horny. soo horny i really felt that she is [CodeWord125] me. she told me i like your body fragrance she licked me some rimming. she looked completely changed may be intamacy. she asked me for condi. yes. put condi. surprise. she stood and guide my tool into pan. i side corner. i told her to remove it but she pulls me in my rod in her pussy and start fucking me standing style. tight pus. she sat on the massage table guide my tool again in her pus. and start enjoying. climaxed together. both enjoyed a lot. shower together. now she want 2 k. i told her why. i gave 1k which is accepted. she told me not to say anyone as fk not allowed here. ok. bullshit. i told her i think your k can do fk also. she told me that's her wish. next will be k.

2nd visit

Next day after S call went again to are spa. A bit late. S was busy and another client on waiting list. So asked Ragini for k. She was available. So paid 1.2 k and in the room for change. Got naked wrap towel. Waiting for k. Door knocks income miss k. She greeted me and lock door. So asked me my name. Oh so your S friend. How do you know. S told me. She got naked except pa. I. I told her to take her off too. She showed me snapkin. Which she wearing. WTF. She told me don't worry I will make you happy. How. She told wait and see. For 45 min. She make me more than happy. True gf experience. Bbj. B2 be bum massage. Ccim. Deep too deep BJ. Not many girls I know can do service like this. I told her next time I want fuck you. She not answered. OK for me. She told me she like me very much. Gave 1k.

Next more interesting.

Posting Limitations