-
[QUOTE=Nyezhov;3083240]Uggggg. I have to make my plans by Sunday. Is Vienna going to happen for me. Its 50/50.
How was the food at gt?[/QUOTE]Food marginal at best. Honestly it's a small club. If you can't be comfortable in a mid sized fishbowl skip it. But remember that we are talking no schedule. No planning. Full viewing + meet and greet vs going into a brothel or a small club and having to decide in 20 a 30 seconds.
If you go on Erotikforum, the most reviewed experiences / places give you plenty of choices. (So maybe we chose between a laufhaus and a brothel) I did think for a while I was going to try Benessere but after review of the ladies I noticed most were late 30's early 40's.
-
[QUOTE=JunkSecond;3083045]My assumptions visiting various towns in Austria is that all of the studios and clubs are legal and regulated by government rules. Inherently safe or risk losing permission to operate. more aware and informed.[/QUOTE]Well, the ways the Hungarians operate if they are organized in such a way is methodical and very much to the detriment of the girls. I will not go into detail but it involves human trafficking, theft, blackmailing and extortion.
Some Hungarian studios used to advertise pregnant girls and breast milk and such perversions. I understand how fetishes work but it's different if it is methodically monetized to the max.
Those methods are bad for the entirety of the industry, the ladies who want to work in it. And I fear it will lead to adaptions of the law sooner or later which will make things less fun.
-
Attila
[QUOTE=MonSooner;3083449]Well, the ways the Hungarians operate if they are organized in such a way is methodical and very much to the detriment of the girls. I will not go into detail but it involves human trafficking, theft, blackmailing and extortion.
Some Hungarian studios used to advertise pregnant girls and breast milk and such perversions. I understand how fetishes work but it's different if it is methodically monetized to the max.
Those methods are bad for the entirety of the industry, the ladies who want to work in it. And I fear it will lead to adaptions of the law sooner or later which will make things less fun.[/QUOTE]It's like the Huns have literally taken over the Vienna thread LOL.
-
Vienna trip
Hi guys, next week going to Vienna for a week. Maybe someone knows any local dating community websites where I could find decent non hooker ladies (students, young moms, models, etc.) that may be interested in casual dating, ONS or something like that for money?
It will be my first time in Vienna and would like to know not only nice city, but some ladies also.
-
Wellcum
Just to preface, I did use the search function before asking this question. I know the standard pricing is $80 for 30 minutes, and about $100 with DFK. My question is BBJ standard? Do I also need to negotiate that? I ask because unlike Globe or Sharks, seems like you have to negotiate every little detail.
Was curious how people ask? Seems like their English isn't the best, but they get enough English speaking customers to understand, "fuck and suck. " Was just wondering what term exactly to use. Thanks in advance.
-
[QUOTE=CocaCvs;3085586]Just to preface, I did use the search function before asking this question. I know the standard pricing is $80 for 30 minutes, and about $100 with DFK. My question is BBJ standard? Do I also need to negotiate that? I ask because unlike Globe or Sharks, seems like you have to negotiate every little detail.
Was curious how people ask? Seems like their English isn't the best, but they get enough English speaking customers to understand, "fuck and suck. " Was just wondering what term exactly to use. Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]FKK Wellcum is almost 400 km south, close to the Italian border. This is the wrong thread.
-
Nice report
[QUOTE=Tintin1;3083179]First, I'm a big fan of oral. ON me BY me. (is there an acronyn for this OMBM oh wait 69.).
So two days at Time For You. I sampled a few ladies. A duo and a couple singles. THe Duo was with Denise and Gabrielle. For me, Denise is very attractive but sometimes a bit lazy and mails it in. Gabrielle is less attractive, tall thin, but a very talented girl who knows how to use her tongue, has relentless energy and doesn't care if she's on top of you face, or face buried in your crotch. Whatever you want, she's willing. And a very passionate kisser. (eyes closed she is a 10 in my head!) And when her sexy ass is in the air and her head between my knees, I imagine she's the most beautiful lady in the world. Besides, I'm staring deep into Denise' eyes anyway! Neither tries to rush me out of their muschi, both have no gag reflex. So a great time. I"m back the next day more. First up is ANGI. Relentless tonguing, work ethic of a nun. (wow there's a fantasy I DO NOT have). It's a beatiful afternoon and I've got to kill a few hours before I can see the next lady so I spent some time sitting out back with one of the bosses, sipping coffee and shooting the shit about the Vienna scene. A nice day in the Pay for sex world..[/QUOTE]What was damage at time for you. I just came across a strip club street in the high end shopping district. Beverly Hills, Babylon and Actress Lounge. Any experience with these? I'm guessing it's rinse city.
-
[QUOTE=TomTraubert;3086315]What was damage at time for you. I just came across a strip club street in the high end shopping district. Beverly Hills, Babylon and Actress Lounge. Any experience with these? I'm guessing it's rinse city.[/QUOTE]Beverly Hills is the only real stripclub only in Vienna. Meaning there are obly lapdances and drinks a stage dancing. No rooms and sex option at all. Actress Lounge is 90% smaller but same thing. Beverly Hills used to be the dominant stripclub in Vienna for decades. Now there is hardly any demand because brothels everywhere.
Babylon is the luxury brothel in Austria. 1 hour 600€.
Minimum spending amount is 150€.
Maxim is 7-8 minutes walk away and is a stripclub brothe mix wi the focus on brothel.
Much more reasonable prices than the aforementioned places but 25€ entry fee for new customers. Regulars don't pay an entry fee.
Maxim Legacy is 1 min away from Beverly Hills but is currently on a temporary closure or hiatus or don't know what to call it. Supposed to open again 1-2 weeks from what I am hearing.
-
[QUOTE=MonSooner;3086373]Beverly Hills is the only real stripclub only in Vienna. Meaning there are obly lapdances and drinks a stage dancing. No rooms and sex option at all. Actress Lounge is 90% smaller but same thing. Beverly Hills used to be the dominant stripclub in Vienna for decades. Now there is hardly any demand because brothels everywhere.
Babylon is the luxury brothel in Austria. 1 hour 600.
Minimum spending amount is 150.
Maxim is 7-8 minutes walk away and is a stripclub brothe mix wi the focus on brothel.
Much more reasonable prices than the aforementioned places but 25 entry fee for new customers. Regulars don't pay an entry fee.
Maxim Legacy is 1 min away from Beverly Hills but is currently on a temporary closure or hiatus or don't know what to call it. Supposed to open again 1-2 weeks from what I am hearing.[/QUOTE]Based on my own experience, Maxim is a reasonable deal. It costs a bit more than the brothels, but a lot less than Goldentime or certainly Babylon. The good thing about Maxim is that you can "try before you buy. " Interestingly, in all the times I've been to Maxim, I don't remember a single girl actually stripping. The EUR 25 entry fee is to keep the street guys out of the club. The entry fee is refunded if you take a girl upstairs for consenting adult activities.
-
[QUOTE=Max#01;3086415]Based on my own experience, Maxim is a reasonable deal. It costs a bit more than the brothels, but a lot less than Goldentime or certainly Babylon. The good thing about Maxim is that you can "try before you buy. " Interestingly, in all the times I've been to Maxim, I don't remember a single girl actually stripping. The EUR 25 entry fee is to keep the street guys out of the club. The entry fee is refunded if you take a girl upstairs for consenting adult activities.[/QUOTE]In fact, I would argue that the prices at Maxim's are extremely reasonable given all the price hikes that you see literally everywhere else. They have expensive options like champagne that go into the thousands of EUROs range but the base prices are not that high and definitely not for the center. And it's extremely central.
While I'm agreeing with you on everything else. I have to counter that the entrance fee for non-regulars isn't refunded ever. If you go to the room or if you don't go to the room, the €25 are mandatory and not refundable, but of course, if you return and they remember you, they will almost every time give you the money back for being a returning customer.
-
[QUOTE=MonSooner;3086466]In fact, I would argue that the prices at Maxim's are extremely reasonable given all the price hikes that you see literally everywhere else. They have expensive options like champagne that go into the thousands of EUROs range but the base prices are not that high and definitely not for the center. And it's extremely central.
While I'm agreeing with you on everything else. I have to counter that the entrance fee for non-regulars isn't refunded ever. If you go to the room or if you don't go to the room, the 25 are mandatory and not refundable, but of course, if you return and they remember you, they will almost every time give you the money back for being a returning customer.[/QUOTE]It's been a while since I was in Vienna. I remember, when the fee started, Maxim management were quick to say that the entrance fee was basically to deter the street people who would wander into the club throughout any given night. Guess they changed over the past couple of years.
-
[QUOTE=MonSooner;3086466]In fact, I would argue that the prices at Maxim's are extremely reasonable given all the price hikes that you see literally everywhere else. They have expensive options like champagne that go into the thousands of EUROs range but the base prices are not that high and definitely not for the center. And it's extremely central.
While I'm agreeing with you on everything else. I have to counter that the entrance fee for non-regulars isn't refunded ever. If you go to the room or if you don't go to the room, the 25 are mandatory and not refundable, but of course, if you return and they remember you, they will almost every time give you the money back for being a returning customer.[/QUOTE]I'm always torn between the "meet before you buy" philosophy of a general lounge, versus the small conversation you can have at GT if you are brace and have a strong resolve (not my finest trait). That said, I just like being able to sit around and look, walk over and get a massage and these days, when you are a bit known, I've had more than a few girls talk to me in the dressing room while they change or wash up. Had one last time who gave me a show in the shower. Like a private stage show. Of course, it worked as I booked her later. But still. Someday I'll work up the courage for Maxim, it's near my hotel. And Monsooner. Thanks for all your contributions, you've saved me many errors on my visits.