Masion Close
TheHiddenPages
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Nairobi

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 304 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

Returning a second time to Nairobi.

July is a very cold month and I just wanted to stay in my bed, but I came to fuck.

I stayed in Kilimani, an area considered safe for tourists and with lots of white Asians.

I've been on Tinder for a year talking to girls and getting a lot of matches.

200 cell phone numbers, 100 of them want money for support, 50 want a white boyfriend for money, 20 of them just want to talk on the cell phone and play stupid games, 30 of them are looking for true love.

But they all meet with you and are serious about the meeting and don't make excuses like the Thai women.

When I arrived in Nairobi and tried to meet the girls, I found out that they were very far from my place of stay (lesson: put the search for girls at a distance of less than 5 kilometers).

I paid a taxi for the girl, and I asked those who were far away to come by minibus.

Taxi prices are not expensive, but I didn't find it justified to pay so much just for a taxi.

Beware of scams in the Bolt app! I have experienced several times that drivers continue the trip even when you are not in the taxi and then when they stop, you pay another 1,000 shillings for the trip.

Another scam is that they report as if you boarded a taxi but you didn't and they receive the money (if you paid via credit card or payment app).

Fraud number 3, it happened to me that the driver did not drive according to the recommendation of Google Maps and he deliberately drove to where there were a lot of traffic jams so that he would get more money from waiting in traffic.

Bolt is a cheap travel app, but as you can see, the experience with it was not very good. But I still recommend using it because it's cheap and sometimes it's just the luck of which driver you fall on.

The girls I met with are girls I've talked to for a long time online.

Some of them let me fuck them and those who didn't, wanted more dates before sex but I didn't have the energy for dates. I didn't pay them any money at all, you can fuck for free in Nairobi, it depends on your age, how you look, and how you talk to them. Most of the girls who asked me for money online got blocked.

Recommendations.

I advise you not to give the girls money for a taxi before they come to you, bring them only after they leave the apartment, from painful experience!

Don't be surprised if even the guards at the hotel ask you for money for food.

Enjoy, don't be a friar, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask here with my quote.

On the next trip, I want to travel to Uganda and Rwanda, can anyone tell me how the experience was? Is there a difference between the women in these countries and Kenya?

Quote Originally Posted by Incrociatore  [View Original Post]
    How much did you spend for the night with the girls you met on Tinder? In the local currency please. And when this was, in which city?

Did they give you ass, do they swallow?

I am travelling to Uganda, but I am considering to spend some time in Kenya after, because I read girls are naughty, and frankly Kampala is a shit hole.

Could be Kenya, Tanzania or Rwanda, I didn't make my mind yet. After I will be moving to Asia for a while, and then South America. Open to consider other alternatives.
    2000 bobs is the right price for Tinder girls (but they are the same girls you meet on the street) + 500 for the transport service.

You will find the smart girl she will ask you to use Uber but you can rest assured that she will arrive by matatu.

Then there are some variations.

If you are a fat old man with beer always in hand and with little care about your physical appearance you will pay more.

If you look for sex in a club (the stupidest thing to do in Kenya) you will pay more.

All women in Kenya are sluts but if they can they make their choice, if they can't they ask to be paid more.

In any case, everyone falls madly in love with you, because you are special and different from other men.

Get married and be happy forever.

Quote Originally Posted by ElMoreno92  [View Original Post]
    What is bob?
    Money, the shilling is known as bob. 1000 shilling, 1000 bob.

What is bob?

Quote Originally Posted by Pokeris  [View Original Post]
    I don't have time to read all your other reports to make sure you are genuine but If your story is truth somehow you are playing with your life man!! Its silly to go this kind of places if you don't have any clue what are you doing and the prices you been quoted is rip off. IF you look for cheap sex and a bit more safety environment next time better go Sabina joy offer girl 1000 bob for short time +300 pay for room and don't have all this kind of problems.

Prices in Kenya?

How much did you spend for the night with the girls you met on Tinder? In the local currency please. And when this was, in which city?

Did they give you ass, do they swallow?

I am travelling to Uganda, but I am considering to spend some time in Kenya after, because I read girls are naughty, and frankly Kampala is a shit hole.

Could be Kenya, Tanzania or Rwanda, I didn't make my mind yet. After I will be moving to Asia for a while, and then South America. Open to consider other alternatives.

Quote Originally Posted by Tacoma101  [View Original Post]
    Ok, here are my observations.

Definitely don't need to use seeking to meet women. Tinder and Bumble will keep you plenty busy if you go that route. I had over 1500 women looking to meet from my Tinder premium account over my 10 day stay. CRAZY! I have never seen that anywhere else in the world and I have traveled a lot.

Almost every chica I took out didn't wear panties. Pretty hot. Must be a Kenyan thing.

June Nairobi massage parlors report:

The action covered here was in the first two weeks of June, before the current protests.

Summary of 3 massage places, Pucolin spa and Nokay Spa at 15 Westlands road, opposite Graffins college and Massage girls Ngara, located at City View house unit 711, in Ngara.

Cost of basic massage Ksh 3,000 and extra range Ksh 2,000 to 3,000.

I went to Pucolin on two occasions and got massage from Lynn and Sharon (I had mentioned her on another report October 23).

Location is as posted above, there are two older 4 story apartment buildings once you go past the gate. The massage parlors are located to the Left side building.

You go up a flight of stairs and Pucolin is to the left while Nokay is to the right. At Pucolin, lady at the door asked if I wanted a specific girl or get the line up, I opted for the line up. There were 6 girls, 3 stunners and 3 so so lookwise.

I selected Lynn, aged 24 her looks reminded me of Venus Williams the tennis star, cornrows and dark muscular complex. She came to the room, and asked what I wanted. I replied basic massage.

I think it was Swedish massage. I also told her I wanted extra, she right away said that there is no sex at this business. I was firm on what I wanted and was ready to walk out or get another girl. I explained that I had FS from a girl here in the past. She was willing to work with me, she said the extra was 2 k. And extra range from HJ, boob-job, CBJ and FS. She explained that the establishment has instructed the girls that no sex, however the girls do it still for extra pay. She then asked if I had a rubber, I said no. She left to go look for one, and was back shortly. The massage was great, and her FS was tight. She then told me that I have to pay house fee separate and her separate. I asked her if Sharon from previous encounter was working there, she said yes, but was off on this particular day. This proved to me that the girls at Pucolin were giving me their real names. I asked her what she knew about next door Nokay spa, she said that all they did there was (kukulana) Swahili slang to fuck. I verified her name as I sent her fee via Mpesa, then paid the house fee on my way out.

I went to the Pucolin a week later and asked for Sharon, and she came to the room. I remembered her, and after chit chat I explained that I wanted a massage and FS. Just like Lynn she said no sex at the business. I explained that I had gotten FS from her in the past. This time I had a rubber in my pocket, so when she asked if I had one it was available. Her massage was easy, and FS was great. I sent her the extra fee via Mpesa, and verified her name too. My advice to mongers is, for Pucolin carry a rubber, ask the girl upfront if what you want is on the menu, and if unable to work a deal get another girl. Just that you know house policy is no sex. Apparently most regulars come and ask for a specific girl.

Nokay Spa: They are at the same building as Pucolin, door is to the right side. I asked for the line up, seven girls come in. 3 were okay and the other 4 definitely not what I wanted. I chose Claire, tiny light skinned girl. She came to the room and I told her I wanted massage and FS. She said it was 3 K massage and 2 K extra. One thing at Nokay, they don't have regular massage tables, just a firm queen size bed, this works okay for the client, but definitely tough on the masseuse. Claire doesn't say much but she hit all the right spots in massage and when it came to FS, she was quite smooth, licking the balls and caressing her nipples with the tip of my dick, all this without me asking for it. Definitely understood the assignment. I started CG, mish and finished doggy. I came to the same place a week later and did the same routine with her. I gave her 5,500 for everything. At Nokay you can pay fro massage, FS plus tip all on Mpesa, you just have to get the front desk lady check the phone for confirmation text that you paid.

Massage girls Ngara:

I saw the ad on Google maps and decided to give it a shot. They are located at City View house, Kienjeku Road. Less than 5 minutes walk from Fig Tree. This is a big building and since I did not know where they are located I asked the security guard. The lady told me that I need to call the business and find out the unit number before she could let me in. She was asking everyone what unit they are going, and some people were asked to sign a book and leave ID cards. I suspect there are some rental rooms or hostels being run in the building. I called the number from Google maps ad for the business and the lady on the phone said they were at unit 711, so if you are going there, that is the room number. On a side note, Ngara area is synonymous with hostels for college going young people in Nairobi. In the evenings there are plenty of street walkers in this area, generally from Museum hill, down Kipande road, then move towards where Limuru road starts, and Wangari Maathai road to the north. As for the massage parlor, there was no written sign, just a landscape painting lit by LED, and a bell to press at the door. I was ushered into a room. Line up had 6 girls half great lookers, and half about 4-5 looks. I selected "Mishi" a short girl from coastal region. This was not her real name, because when she gave me the number to send Mpesa, it brought up a different name. Massage cost was 3 k and extra 3 k. On Google maps they claim to operate 24-7, but I recommend calling and setting up a time to come in. Mishi did massage well, and had her medium sized boobs all over my face during this time. Afterwards there was FS with CG, mish and doggy to finish off. When it came to payment she gave me a number to send the 6 k to the business, then gave me her personal number for tip. She told me next time I can call her and set up the day and time to come see her.

4 K ($31) was the standard gift. Hope that's not ruining in for everyone. These girls would spend the night and it was as many pops as I want. Pretty surreal.
    That is a fair amount for them to get by on.

I always give the girls in Mombasa 3 k for an hour. In Nairobi 4-5 k is fair imo.

Gifts

4 K ($31) was the standard gift. Hope that's not ruining in for everyone. These girls would spend the night and it was as many pops as I want. Pretty surreal.

Quote Originally Posted by Mombie75  [View Original Post]
    I concur with that review Taco.

I very rarely go to clubs as in Kenya they are just too loud so apps is the way to go.

Also, the in person approach as. Well, I have no problem going up to any woman I see in the shops, street or wherever, they 90% respond and most will meet you if you arrange something with them.

How much were you giving them as a gift though?

Massage and more

Hi guys!

I will be in Nairobi near future and I am alone traveller. I visited Thailand, Ukraine, Russia, Turkey, England etc for fun. I also like getting some massage. If you can help me about finding good massage in Nairobi I will be very happy. Nuru, erotic or some different massage I like. Except tinder or other app how can I find good outcall escoet service in this country? This my second help title.

Thanks a lot.

You are in Africa

Africa is largely a polygamist society it's widely understood that a man will have 2 wives and 5 girlfriends and the end result is they don't care if you're married or not it's understood in their country that's how men behave. Now I want to say this a lot of those women have boyfriends or husbands. And these women will try to find the opportunity to cheat on them if they can! I'm not even Kenya right now I got 13 different women whom I never even saw naked before but I met them on a dating app or in the streets. They discuss with me everyday about how we are in a relationship and they love and miss me and one day we are going to get married. And let me say this with 2 I witnessed their significant other beat their ass over a WhatsApp video call for cheating!

Quote Originally Posted by PhotoGuyVegas  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure if my lengthy questions ever will post or it's taking a while for it to be approved so I'll ask again incase.

Does wearing a wedding ring help or hurt approaches?

Should I wear it, remove it, or it doesn't matter?

Will females approach you if you are wearing a ring?

What are your suggestions and views on that. I never seen this mentioned in any forum.

Remember where you are

Last time I visited Nairobi those areas had street lights on, you are nation whom not to long ago got its independence. The country infrastructure was heavily damaged due to a recent flooding that claimed the lives over 200 Kenyans. In Africa the government is unwilling to spend any money on it's citizens it's all about taking from them to enrich their lives. Tito places Kenya on the international map as an excellent country to invest in but where do the money go? So moving on to the dating scene I think it's best to pay for sex than to look for the love of your life in Nairobi. Money is very hard to come by and so is a job that pays descent wages, sometimes you can work for an employer for 3 months and not even get compensated! The government has a so called taxable income on 30% of Kenyans monthly wages it makes it hard for most Kenyans to survive. Kenyan women and men are looking for someone to take them out of Africa. The women will try to portray themselves as not being working girls but looking for a gentleman to go out to eat with and possibly date and marriage. Simply because their goal is to leave Africa indefinitely and start a new life in Germany, USA, Australia, England or even Russia! No black African wants to live in Africa unless they're a politician or corrupt businessman that can benefit from the country system.

Definitely don't need to use seeking to meet women. Tinder and Bumble will keep you plenty busy if you go that route. I had over 1500 women looking to meet from my Tinder premium account over my 10 day stay. CRAZY! I have never seen that anywhere else in the world and I have traveled a lot.

Almost every chica I took out didn't wear panties. Pretty hot. Must be a Kenyan thing.

Every chica I met didn't ask for money ahead of time or even mention money. Just went out for dinner (nicer than average) and / or drinks and they were down for play time after. I would put a small gift in their purse before they left that night or the following morning.

Traffic is a damn nightmare in Nairobi. Just a total mess to get around. Choose your location very carefully. I stayed in Westlands but I heard good things about Kilimana and Lavington as well. The expressway is not that impressive. The uber drivers will push you to pay for it and take it, but there are very few off ramps so you will still be stuck in traffic for 30 minutes once you exit.

The malls have a lot of talent, especially on the weekends. Sarit Center was a WOW. I highly recommend staying near a good mall as they all seem to have quality super markets..

Does wearing a wedding ring help or hurt approaches? Should I wear it, remove it, or it doesn't matter?
    Have you ever in your life had the "problem" of too many women approaching you even before you had a wedding ring? Usually it is guys that do the approaching, unless you are in some kind of hooker den. And even in most of those guys do the approaching.

Wedding ring

I'm not sure if my lengthy questions ever will post or it's taking a while for it to be approved so I'll ask again incase.

Does wearing a wedding ring help or hurt approaches?

Should I wear it, remove it, or it doesn't matter?

What are your suggestions and views on that. I never seen this mentioned in any forum.
    I have never worn a wedding ring. But I always tell the girls I am married. There are some girls on Tagged / hi5/ Badoo / Thaifriendly etc for whom this makes difference. But for the 75% who don't care, it makes life easier afterwards. It's easier to shed a girlfriend who wants to get serious and easier to say no to requests for money if you let them know you are married.

Kenya is slightly different than the Dominican Republic, Thailand, Philippines, etc. I have not found a girl in Kenya yet who would not get together with me because of my marital status. It's the easiest country to find a girl for sex of any I have yet been to; so many pretty girls I met there agree to sex without the hassle of courtship or promises of money (although most expect money after the sex is finished). I would be interested to know if anyone disagrees with this statement as I would really (!) like to visit a country even easier than Kenya.

I concur with that review Taco.

I very rarely go to clubs as in Kenya they are just too loud so apps is the way to go.

Also, the in person approach as. Well, I have no problem going up to any woman I see in the shops, street or wherever, they 90% respond and most will meet you if you arrange something with them.

How much were you giving them as a gift though?

First time in Nairobi: trip notes

Every chica I met didn't ask for money ahead of time or even mention money. Just went out for dinner (nicer than average) and / or drinks and they were down for play time after. I would put a small gift in their purse before they left that night or the following morning.

Traffic is a damn nightmare in Nairobi. Just a total mess to get around. Choose your location very carefully. I stayed in Westlands but I heard good things about Kilimana and Lavington as well. The expressway is not that impressive. The uber drivers will push you to pay for it and take it, but there are very few off ramps so you will still be stuck in traffic for 30 minutes once you exit.

The malls have a lot of talent, especially on the weekends. Sarit Center was a WOW. I highly recommend staying near a good mall as they all seem to have quality super markets.

There are VERY few or no working street lights in Nairobi. Its like a power outage at night. Its so strange as the fixtures are there but the government is fighting over who needs to maintain them (National or county govt). As someone said recently, the corruption is BAD in Kenya. Nobody seems to like the current Pres and he is there until 2027. Be mindful of ongoing protests. They take place in the CBD. Avoid.

If you are going to be in Kenya for more than a few days / week, take the steps and get your phone on the Mpesa payment program. I can't believe how many times employees had excuses for not accepting credit cards. Such a pain!

I had my T-mobil international cell phone service going with a paid add on boost as well, and my phone still had problems in Nairobi. Not sure why but FYI.

I didn't go out too much at night besides dinner and some lounges, but the few spots I hit that had some great civi / semi pro talent were: Nairobi Street Kitchen (Thur), Havana Bar (Definite WG's here), K1 Club House, Alchemist, Ibiza (arrive early), and Brew Bistro (Awesome place).

At the end of the day, I've never been in a city where it truly feels like foreigners are a huge prize for any local. It really feels that ANY woman is available if you find her interesting.

Salud.

Taco.

Posting Limitations