The thinnest, youngest, and most beautiful girls in all of Madrid
International Escort Agency
The Velvet Rooms
Tokyo Hentai Club
When only the best will do


Mix and Match Combo Pack

Viagra 100mg

Thread: Vienna

+ Add Report
Page 283 of 388 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 293 333 383 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,245 of 5816
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1586

    Austria trip September 2013 Day 3, Vienna: FKK Goldentime by Night

    After a couple of nights in Innsbruck (see reports on Austria) I had an evening and an afternoon in Vienna before my flight home. On previous trips to Vienna I've visited Goldentime, Donau Dreams, and one of the Chinese apartments. This time I had wanted to sample the city's diverse mongering options more widely, but my limited time would not allow it. Also, because the day of my flight out was a Sunday, some normal morning possibilities available on weekdays were not available. So Goldentime was my default, not that I can complain. Ultimately, I think quality trumps novelty and it is hard to see myself returning to Vienna in the future and not allotting a majority of my time to this top-notch place.

    Knowing that this would be my destination, before my trip I reserved lodging nearby: Pension Peck, an affordable and comfortable though simple option at 45 Euros a night. Located on Simmeringhauptstrasse, it was easily reached via the S7 S-Bahn from the airport; I exited at Marxstrasse, and walked, but coming from Geislbergstrasse is probably quicker. The neighborhood is working class, and about a block away in each direction from the pension are a sex shop and Lusthaus 21. I had planned a visit to Lusthaus 21 on Sunday morning (it opens at 10AM) , but I chose extra sleep over a morning visit here, opting for a couple of hours at GT instead. Besides Goldentime and Lusthaus 21, other nearby mongering options include Luststudio at Hauffgasse 19a and Salon Kitty at Sedlitzkygasse 47, which I didn't try but whose selection shown on their website seemed reasonable. This neighborhood's location is great if you have a limited layover in Vienna, or need to get back to the airport quickly: the ride on the S-Bahn is barely 15 minutes.

    The walk to Goldentime from my hotel took about 20 to 25 minutes, and the route was straightforward since I had printed a map of the area. Since it was a Saturday night I expected a crowd and did note the full parking lot. Many of these must have been for the casino since it was well attended inside but not overly crowded, so it was easy enough to find places to sit.

    I was gratified that I had built my evening in Vienna around Goldentime, because the lineup that greeted me was one of the best I've seen anywhere. None of the girls on the website, though; those photos are old and I did not see a single girl featured online in attendance. I decided to take my time and have dinner while I perused the fine selection. While eating with a plate on my lap is not my preferred way to dine (I only later saw the room with tables I assumed serves as the dining room) , it let me check out the girls while avoiding their approach, since they left guys who were eating alone. I soon had my mental to-do list composed, the question was the order.

    This was solved when I finished eating and a tall, slender Romanian brunette in my cluster of couches started to chat me up. Violetta had one of the best asses in the club that night, despite her lithe build. I didn't string her along, but proposed getting a room right away. No GFE during this session, but the real issue was that she overdid it on the lube and as a result I couldn't finish. This over-lubing was a recurring annoyance on this Austria trip.

    I thought I finally had the chance to break out of the Eastern European loop and sample a Latina when I saw a curvy, olive skinned girl with rich black hair. Her black lace garter belt made her stand out among her almost exclusively nude colleagues. Amelie turned out to be Hungarian, but did offer that her father was Brazilian when I told her I mistook her for a Latina. With a heartwarming smile, sweet disposition, and luscious curves, I thought that we would soon be having one of the top sessions of my trip, and I planned an hour with her. Instead, this session turned out to be a real puzzler.

    Amelie soon tried to upsell me on cumming in her mouth, telling me how she loved sucking dick. Except that usually girls who love giving blowjobs are actually good at giving them, and Amelie was not. When I got her into missionary I rested my cock on Amelie's pussy lips, and received an unexpected offer for bareback, with no price mentioned (she did claim that the girls got daily health checkups, which I doubted). I opted for a condom, which was probably for the best since she was an absolute starfish. When she got on top, she quickly proposed sucking me to completion. I let her try once again, but without any improvement in technique and no prospect for blowing my load I called the session off as we hit the half hour mark. She left the room in a bit of a huff but was friendly again when I handed her the 60 Euros. This girl really confused me.

    Paired-up girls offering threesomes were common this night. I rebuffed a pair of annoying blonde "sisters" and some other Romanians doing the hard sell. One pair had a tall, friendly brunette Romanian named Christina plus Nadia who claimed to hail from Moldova (although she didn't look it, more Latina I thought). I declined the threesome due to their high 40 Euros per girl surcharge for kissing; I am sorry I did not session with Christina that night, as she seems like she would be fun. But Nadia intrigued me with her Latina looks and her cute, short hairstyle topped with a bow, and I was happy to see her available later.

    When I joined her on a couch I learned that her Latina appearance was more than just a look, she was actually half Venezuelan. Here, finally, was my chance for some Latina loving on this trip and I jumped at it. Like the other sessions, kissing was not included in the basic rate and I held the line on paying extra for that. Despite this, the session turned out to be very hot. We were in a room right near the bar, and so the high energy music that accompanied the pole dancer served as an ideal soundtrack for our fucking. Nadia got very wet as I tongued her clit, and when I placed the tip of my thumb on her asshole she eagerly impaled herself, soon reaching orgasm. The scowl on her face as I thrust hard in missionary was incredibly sexy, as was the view as I pounded her in doggy. She eventually rode me to completion. It was probably the best session of the night, and definitely the sweatiest.

    I eventually did get to see some of the pole dancing, and based on the performance of a couple of the girls you'd think that they were professional strippers, they were just outstanding. The girl whose dancing really appealed to me was Sarah, who never got on the pole. I had noticed her as soon as I arrived, with her curly blonde hair and supremely fit body. It was obvious that she took good care of herself, since I saw her snacking on fruit a couple of times. Her breasts were small, but her lovely ass made up for it. I guess you could call hers a dancer's body, and she put on a show, constantly in motion swaying and shimmying to the music. I had been a little reluctant to approach her since she always had a serious look on her face, but she flashed a great smile and was very friendly when I approached, rubbing my shoulders while I sat watching the dancers. That was enough to push me to take her to the room, where she was really nice, though the sex itself was a little rushed. While I usually like deep penetration, I liked the novelty of Sarah riding me with the top of my dick as focal point, which felt interesting. Sarah was Romanian, though I would have pegged her for Hungarian.

    Another target on my mental list finally resurfaced after midnight. It was no surprise that Nicole was in demand, since this brunette spinner had one of the best set of tits I've ever seen on a small girl. I had expected her to be a sweetie but it seems that a couple of years on the job hardened this Romanian. She was the polar opposite of Sarah, offering minimal interaction when I sat next to her: her response to my approach was basically 'Well? Do you want to go to the room?" in not so many words. I ignored this warning sign since she looked so good. I wouldn't call this a mistake session, since Nicole definitely expended a lot of effort riding me, and seeing this spinner bounce on my cock was a real highlight. But when I asked her to ride me a second time in cowgirl, the position I needed for me to cum, she complained about the men always asking for "on top." This sapped my mojo and I wasn't able to finish.

    Two o'clock rolled around and the crowd thinned, but with the chance to sleep in a bit the next day (I planned to return to Goldentime the next day when they opened at 11) , I figured I would stay until around closing time. I reclined on a couch near the fish tank and took in the eye candy, when a tall brunette I had seen at the bar earlier plopped down in my lap. I was initially wary of becoming shark bait, but Samantha put me at ease with her sunny and somewhat wacky personality. She spoke great English, though in a kind of funny accent, and she had a look which reminded me of some female comedians who may not be stunners but whose funniness seems to elevate their looks. Body-wise this 23 year old epitomized fitness, and had studied to by a physical education teacher back home in Romania, but believe me, she was the appealing kind of lady gym teacher.

    When she told me she was earning money at Goldentime to finance her studies it really turned me on, making her seem more like a regular girl than a hardened pro (especially after my Nicole experience). Beyond this, I was sold on Samantha when she said that she liked to kiss, unlike most of the girls in the club for whom it was an extra; this made her a rare bird on this Austria FKK trip. As advertised, the session with Samantha was very GFE with lots of kissing, long DATY and impressive blowjobs, and fine fucking. I loved how comfortable I felt with this girl. My only regret was that I hadn't gotten together with Samantha earlier in the night, since I was kind of wiped out and didn't have the pep I needed to make it a really excellent session. We didn't even get through a full hour together, as I was so tired that I had to head back to the hotel to rest for the next day's return.

  2. #1585
    Quote Originally Posted by FelixVienna  [View Original Post]
    In this pictures is a Romanian model and this Claudia have one more website where is depicted another Romanian photomodel.

    I can reccomend.

    www.gabriela-martinez.at

    You can check her reviews on another site. Or.

    www.darlingviennaescorts.com
    Thanks Felix.

    What about the following?

    http://www.elite-viennaescort.com/index.html

    Trustworthy or the same case?

  3. #1584
    Quote Originally Posted by Ross278  [View Original Post]
    Thanks a lot "Massimo".

    What if a girl approaches me.

    How should I clarify services?

    Anything I should not say or be honest and upfront?

    Also while I am speaking with a girl can I touch her and inspect the "goods" or is this frowned upon?

    Finally, I remember the last time I was there a girl tried to get me to the cinema. If I do go do I automatically accept the 60 euro fee or can I back out?

    Sorry to attack you with all these questions, but I appreciate that you are taking the time to respond.
    If a girl approaches you, you should only waste her time if you are indeed interested in her. Of course a chat of 2-3 minutes should never be a problem but some girls get frustrated on a bad business day and might even consider a few minutes too long if eventually you reject her. But that is really not the case too often. If you are interested in her, you should stay honest and upfront, that is right. That is not too say that you can't flirt and kid around with some of the girls there.

    Touching the goods is not frowned upon but it is really bad form if you later reject her. Keep in mind, that the girls have an eye on all customers and that is what they will remember if they see it. Don't tell the girls to come back later, they hate that too. So honesty is the right way to go. Arrogance is also not necessary (but of course you can act and be as you wish to be, but I am just suggesting here). The best thing to say if you are not interested in a girl, is that you wait for another one.

    Girls often try to get people into the cinema to start the half hour. Mostly people are easy to see in there. It is not like you automatically accepted the 60€ but once you start to touch too much or she starts the blowjob and you let her, that is a done business deal obviously.

    "Clarifying the services" means, ask if she does the things that you want or not. If she does but wants extra money for it, she'll tell you. If she doesn't do them, she'll tell you for sure as well.

  4. #1583
    Quote Originally Posted by Massimo Potente  [View Original Post]
    So hard to recommend a girl. Subjective taste and all and 50+ girls to choose from. Also names and girls change and the photos on the website are not updated.

    Girls do not have an official program. You can call the reception and ask availability on the given day.

    Sauna definitely not. Cinema possibly yes
    Thanks a lot "Massimo".

    What if a girl approaches me.

    How should I clarify services?

    Anything I should not say or be honest and upfront?

    Also while I am speaking with a girl can I touch her and inspect the "goods" or is this frowned upon?

    Finally, I remember the last time I was there a girl tried to get me to the cinema. If I do go do I automatically accept the 60 euro fee or can I back out?

    Sorry to attack you with all these questions, but I appreciate that you are taking the time to respond.

  5. #1582
    Quote Originally Posted by Ross278  [View Original Post]
    I did find this one.

    http://www.viennaescortgirls.com/

    , her name is Claudia.

    Does anyone know if the profile is real?

    Maybe met her already?
    In this pictures is a Romanian model and this Claudia have one more website where is depicted another Romanian photomodel.

    I can reccomend www.gabriela-martinez.at You can check her reviews on another site. Or www.darlingviennaescorts.com

  6. #1581
    Quote Originally Posted by LaChutia  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone,

    Have plans to visit Vienna next week. Can anyone advice me on.

    http://www.deluxxx.eu

    And.

    http://escortvienna.com

    Escort agency, whether these agencies are proper and girls are not fake?

    That will be a great help.

    Thanks & cheers
    Hi LaChutia,

    I am using escortvienna. Com services since long time now and I can asure you that all girls are genuine and the receptionists are very profesional. The average time for heaving your escort at your door is about only 30 min. I can recommend you to ask for the new girls by this agency because they are more likely to please you. Have fun!

  7. #1580
    Quote Originally Posted by Ross278  [View Original Post]
    Hi Massimo Potente,

    Thanks for all your advice.

    Any girl that you would recommend from GT?

    Looks and personality.

    Is there a way to know when the girls work, like their program?

    If I use the sauna or the cinema is there a chance that a "couple" might "use it" as well?
    So hard to recommend a girl. Subjective taste and all and 50+ girls to choose from. Also names and girls change and the photos on the website are not updated.

    Girls do not have an official program. You can call the reception and ask availability on the given day.

    Sauna definitely not. Cinema possibly yes

  8. #1579
    Quote Originally Posted by Massimo Potente  [View Original Post]
    Most likely not real. Don't waste your time and choose sites that have real images.
    Any suggestions?

    I am looking for independents, as I am aware of the agency scene girls.

    Thanks

  9. #1578
    Hi Massimo Potente,

    Thanks for all your advice.

    Any girl that you would recommend from GT?

    Looks and personality.

    Is there a way to know when the girls work, like their program?

    If I use the sauna or the cinema is there a chance that a "couple" might "use it" as well?

  10. #1577
    Quote Originally Posted by LaChutia  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone,

    Have plans to visit Vienna next week. Can anyone advice me on.

    http://www.deluxxx.eu

    http://escortvienna.com

    Escort agency, whether these agencies are proper and girls are not fake?
    Don't know if they are proper but the girls on both sites are not fakes. There is a pool of between 50 and 100 girls in Vienna that around 20 escort sites, which all belong to more or less the same organisation, use for their escort agencies. I am not going to list those URLs now but if you do some research you will find the same faces over and over again. The reviews we have in the Erotikforum are often pretty bad, though. Starting price usually between 100 and 150€ and then the girls often ask extra cash for various extra services. That is normal in Vienna and just a handful of agencies are different.

  11. #1576
    Quote Originally Posted by SBTiger  [View Original Post]
    MP-

    Any other bars besides Maxim in Vienna?

    And if you could elaborate on 'Just don't negotiate. '

    Thanks
    Sure, there are plenty of other bars in Vienna. Here is a list in Kontaktbazar.

    http://www.kontaktbazar.at/kbaz.php?rub=13

    But as you can see, most of them do not even bother to update their websites or their very ad on the site for that matter. And most of them have fake photos or extremely old photos of girls who once worked there. The only sex bar with an online presence that is real is Maxim which is one of the reasons I can recommend them. The second reason is how they treat the girls there: very respectful and humane.

    http://maxim-wien.com/all-girls/

    As a foreigner you must be careful. Not because you could be mugged or anything but just because they may get the better of you in some of those places. Some of those bars were great once. For example Fortuna Bar, now they are only a shadow of the past."Okay Bar" used to be quite good but on the Gürtel and even a bit more expensive than Maxim. Blue Velvet is a small place but nice. Comparable with Maxim but less girls. Same prices.

    There are dozens of other bars in Vienna but many of them are a bit run down and shabby. I am sorry, if I forgot to mention a good one.

    "Just don't negotiate". I mean when you are in a saunaclub (or any other sex place for that matter) and the girls will fuck you for a given price (in GT 60€, mate. Frigging 60€) then do not try to negotiate unless you want to lose all respect that she may or may not have for you at that point. And that is the case anywhere else too.

  12. #1575
    Hi everyone,

    Have plans to visit Vienna next week. Can anyone advice me on.

    http://www.deluxxx.eu

    And.

    http://escortvienna.com

    Escort agency, whether these agencies are proper and girls are not fake?

    That will be a great help.

    Thanks & cheers

  13. #1574

    Any other bars?

    Quote Originally Posted by Massimo Potente  [View Original Post]
    As for the report of Maxim being a ripoff place. Shit happens and it is not cheap but they are far far far from being ripoffs. I assume there are 2 sides to that story. Nice Hippie made a valid statement. Friendly people, in my experience, will be treated equally friendly there.

    As far as erotic bars in Vienna go Maxim is as good as it gets. Mistakes or bad days can happen. But who knows what really happened.

    ...'Just don't negotiate.'
    MP-

    Any other bars besides Maxim in Vienna?

    And if you could elaborate on 'Just don't negotiate. '

    Thanks

  14. #1573
    As for the report of Maxim being a ripoff place. Shit happens and it is not cheap but they are far far far from being ripoffs. I assume there are 2 sides to that story. Nice Hippie made a valid statement. Friendly people, in my experience, will be treated equally friendly there.

    As far as erotic bars in Vienna go Maxim is as good as it gets. Mistakes or bad days can happen. But who knows what really happened.

  15. #1572
    Quote Originally Posted by Ross278  [View Original Post]
    I did find this one.

    http://www.viennaescortgirls.com/

    , her name is Claudia.

    Does anyone know if the profile is real?

    Maybe met her already?
    Most likely not real. Don't waste your time and choose sites that have real images.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
escort directory




Mix and Match Combo Pack

Viagra 100mg

Free ED Trial Pack Samples ED Combo Pack 100 Tabs Generic Viagra 100 Tabs


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape