PDA

View Full Version : Bali

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28

Acejack
06-29-18, 21:47
Thats Melati Spa for sure.

Goferring
07-04-18, 10:06
I've just arrived in Gili Aire. I know this board loves to discredit Anglos but there are heaps of Young Hot White Trash here. Many with their boyfriend but also lots of girl-girl travel buddies.

None seem interested in a old, fat deviate but if you have some looks, age or Game on your side, it would be a great place to be.

As it is, I'm just enjoying perving on the beach. . . . 😁.

Wimble
07-04-18, 11:09
The one thing I learned from some of the south Asians is that persistence pays off. You never know unless you try the waters. If it is 2 girls travelling together, I think you need a wing man to take care of the second one. Unless both are willing! LOL.

I just struck out with a pair last week in another city because the one interested was being anchored by her fat friend and did not want to be left alone.

Keep an eye on the volcano. I got delayed last month.

None seem interested in a old, fat deviate but if you have some looks, age or Game on your side, it would be a great place to be..

TomHardy223
07-06-18, 04:01
Sharing a quick update on my Bali visit.

Day 1 / 3: horny as hell. Went straight to riverview. He had a few girls only since it was Ramadan.

Pros.

Sure shot, no negotiation or discussion during the act.

Neat, clean.

Good looking wgs.

Picked one with stunning tits from Sumatra and a looker from ubud on day 3.

Cost 1.2 mm.

Cons.

Expensive.

You spill and it's done.

The girls were mechanical as if they've been thought a set steps and deviations make them uncomfortable.

X houses of Sanur.

Lots of them, 29 has the widest choice.

Had issues on quality, still picked an okay one for a couple of hours.

My bow of respect to the Bali monger map. Read cribs about the accuracy but hey it's more than what you'd get in most places.

400 k (down from 600 k).

Kuta / legion.

Skygarden. You know the drill.

800 k. Could have negotiated but was horny and wanted to get back.

Sriya spa.

No FS but massage with happy ending.

Neat clean and fifa themed. So a special mention here.

500 k.

All prices in idr.

Avoid Ramazan as choices come down.

Most hotels are girl friendly, but take a villa, it's simpler.

Thanks to all the seniors for the help.

HDN2015
07-12-18, 21:02
I've just arrived in Bali. I prepared my stay on the island thank to the different reports. I quickly activated tinder and it works well. Unfortunately the women ask 100 USD. I walked through Jl Legian, It was plenty of swingers: some look good and others. Less. Tomorrow I going to try some massage salon and Sanur Place.

Can somebody give the address of a good massage in Kuta?

Member #4676
07-12-18, 21:03
Hey guys, I'm planning to visit Bali this August. I am thinking of staying near Seminyak rather than at Kuta. Which place do you think is an ideal locality for everything, Kuta or Seminyak? Not just for girls, but for getting around and sight seeing as well.

Thanks,

Tom!

Eszpresszo
07-12-18, 22:57
Which place do you think is an ideal locality for everything, Kuta or Seminyak?
Tom!Neither. The X-houses are in South Sanur.

VonderJohn
07-14-18, 10:47
I've just arrived in Bali. I prepared my stay on the island thank to the different reports. I quickly activated tinder and it works well. Unfortunately the women ask 100 USD. I walked through Jl Legian, It was plenty of swingers: some look good and others. Less. Tomorrow I going to try some massage salon and Sanur Place.

Can somebody give the address of a good massage in Kuta?I've just been back from Bali last week. My main advise for you: stay away from Kuta. That area is a tourist shit-hole, dirty, overcrowded and low quality in almost everything. Its mostly a place for late night drunk party goers who don't mind shagging a trash bin and having accidents on scooters.

Go to Seminyak. Very neat, tidy and clean area with many options for shopping, mongering, nightlife partying, beach, fine dining and quick dining, decent villas and hotels within an affordable budget, decent bars and restaurants of all types and massage places as well.

You can pick up ladies (youngsters) from La Favella. Be there starting 9 pm. It can get crowded tho.

You can pick up older women from Red Carpet. Facing La Favella to the right. Less crowded.

I won't recommend anything in Kuta. I hate that place.

Llantarnam
07-16-18, 21:17
I'm looking at visiting Seminyak later in the year.

Does anyone know if the one bed villas with private pool that appear all over the area are girl friendly?

VonderJohn
07-17-18, 06:07

Does anyone know if the one bed villas with private pool that appear all over the area are girl friendly?The one which I personally tried is the Amadea Resort Villas and it is very girlfriend friendly. I brought four different ladies at four different times and they welcomed them nicely.

Faconnable808
07-17-18, 06:54
Does anyone know if the one bed villas with private pool that appear all over the area are girl friendly?I stayed nearby in Sanur last month in a private pool villa hotel. They couldn't care less if I brought lady friends over at night.

Pedros Needs
07-22-18, 13:16
Just back from 2 weeks in Bali, had a ball as usual, estimate I would have met 12 different ladies, some from past visits, some through Weechat and made a few visits to establishments.

Legian, Seminyak is my usual location, I always book a room in Permogan, 100 Rup a day, which is ideal for me as I have a motor bike.

I mainly concentrate on privates, but thought I would give a couple of establishments a try, my comments below for those that are interested.

Melasti Spa (Dewi Sri).

My 1st visit. Quoted 300.000 rup for the VIP room, hate to see the basic as a dirty mattress on a floor, aircon and shower.

Wanted 1. 5 Mill for full service, never going to happen, ended up paying 500 for a covered BJ and HJ.

The girl was nice and tall 8/10- WIR- No.

Refrezz.

Cantral Park Kuta (Not easy to find, but simple once you know).

Menu of options ranging from 500.000 – 850.000 Rup I recall.

I took the so called special surprise at 600.

Girl 5/10 Massage and average body slide and handy included in the service.

WIR- NO.

Flame Spa (Jalan Patih Jelantik).

Owned in the same interest as Swell near the Gaol.

695.000 rup, last time was offered % not this time.

Settled for a double for 850.000 as seemed value.

Choice of 3 ladies, both massaging and offered bodyslide.

Room sizes, cleanliness superior to other places including mirrors.

As before offered a BJ for an additional 300.

Girls – 8/10 – WIR-Yes, by far the best value of the 3.

I still advocate privates are the way to go, use these places only when short on planning.

Enjoy.

Pedro.

Franga
07-23-18, 16:48
Wanted 1. 5 Mill for full service, never going to happen, ended up paying 500 for a covered BJ and HJ.

Menu of options ranging from 500.000 850.000 Rup I recall.

Settled for a double for 850.000 as seemed value.

Some big numbers there.

I was in 67 X in Sanur last month. I paid 300 k Rupiah to the pimp for FS.

On the way home in the taxi, the driver told me that the girl gets paid 80 k Rupiah from the 300 k that I paid.

No wonder she wanted a tip!

But that's the reality of prices in Indonesia. Indonesian pimps pay their chicks 80 k Rupiah and they are obviously happy to work for that amount.

Pedros Needs
07-24-18, 11:21
I am restricted to days, mornings suite me best so I don't do Sanur.

I know a couple of ladies that work at Onasis and Zonda, a western punter will pay 1.5 mill the girl gets only 300 of that.

For that reason alone I won't patronize those places, I will arrange and meet private.

Some big numbers there.

I was in 67 X in Sanur last month. I paid 300 k Rupiah to the pimp for FS.

On the way home in the taxi, the driver told me that the girl gets paid 80 k Rupiah from the 300 k that I paid.

No wonder she wanted a tip!

But that's the reality of prices in Indonesia. Indonesian pimps pay their chicks 80 k Rupiah and they are obviously happy to work for that amount.

Eszpresszo
07-24-18, 22:39
I am restricted to days, mornings suite me best so I don't do Sanur.

I know a couple of ladies that work at Onasis and Zonda, a western punter will pay 1.5 mill the girl gets only 300 of that.

For that reason alone I won't patronize those places, I will arrange and meet private.Well, you can't help the helpless.

Gonas
07-26-18, 08:44
Guys planning to explore bali, what is the best erotic spa that you can go for in these areas. I am not much into street walkers and stuff.

I want a decent nude massage and maybe soapy bath in private room. Do you have any good recommendations.

Thanks.

Pedros Needs
07-26-18, 13:33
My recent report will give you some insight - #5762.

I am back unexpectedly this weekend for a week, anyone with a contact of a lady, details be appreciated, best by way of PM.

Cheers,

Pedro.

Guys planning to explore bali, what is the best erotic spa that you can go for in these areas. I am not much into street walkers and stuff.

I want a decent nude massage and maybe soapy bath in private room. Do you have any good recommendations.

Thanks.

Fiend01
07-31-18, 19:04
Can someone push me in the direction of a website where I can find good hookers?

Is https://ladys.one/Indonesia-Bali legit?

Eszpresszo
07-31-18, 23:17
Can someone push me in the direction of a website where I can find good hookers?

Is https://ladys.one/Indonesia-Bali legit?You want to find "good hookers" on a website? Tell me that you are joking. You realize that Bali is in Indonesia and not in Germany or other nation where prostitution is legal enough to advertise openly?

That website has some of the most ridiculous verbiage I have ever read.

Dante702
07-31-18, 23:40
I don't really understand villas. Thoughts are: Bali has a surplus of land, therefore, there are many cheap villas around for rent? Instead of hotels, that build up, and save real estate? Bali likes to build outward. Why are there an excess of villas? Is there a historical reason why they aren't occupied? Does Bali just like to make villas. ? And a lot of people like to buy them and rent them out?

Do they come in clusters or something, because when I find them on the internet, they offer a category of villa, then they have multiple available. Are they all like next to each other, sharing walls?

Here's the kicker. Some villa ads mention that the villas have 24 hour Staff? Like a house that has staff? Where do the staff sleep. Is the villa a mini-resort with an on-site office for the staff?

Thanks in advance for entertaining my ignorance on this.

Golfinho
08-01-18, 00:50
I won't recommend anything in Kuta. I hate that place.Kuta is recommended for squirrel watching.

Red Rider
08-01-18, 02:41
Hey Fiend01 - First post and you are bringing a website to our attention? Couldn't be a promoter, could you?

I looked at that site and identified quite a few pictures that used to be on BackPages before they went away. All were bait-and-switch and connected to an agency that would send a "substitute".

Red Ryder.

Goferring
08-01-18, 03:40
I don't really understand villas. Thoughts are: Bali has a surplus of land, therefore, there are many cheap villas around for rent? Instead of hotels, that build up, and save real estate? Bali likes to build outward. Why are there an excess of villas? Is there a historical reason why they aren't occupied? Does Bali just like to make villas. ? And a lot of people like to buy them and rent them out?A couple of reasons. Firstly a few years ago there was a major push to reclaim funds from those that benefited from illegal activities and corruption. Suddenly many illegal timber sellers, coal miners etc had their bank accounts confiscated and they soon learned that physical assets could be hidden behind corporate structures a lot easier that a million dollars cash at home or in the bank. This conversion from cash to washed assets funded a lot of construction in Bali and elsewhere including many of the large new hotels and Kompleks you are speaking of.

At the smaller end of town some one may have inherited a block of land in nice area and built a few villas on it. They are generally in no rush to sell them so they put a crazy price on them and just sit and wait for a crazy white guy to turn up and pay the price. These are prime picking for white guy meets brown girl, falls in love and buys her a house stories. She gets a kick back from the sale at the inflated price and more again when she kicks hubby out and sells the place at real market value. I should also add that Bali is notorious for matchup and scams the other way. Euro girls get ripped of by Balinese husbands all the time. Probably more often that Euro guys with local girls.

Do they come in clusters or something, because when I find them on the internet, they offer a category of villa, then they have multiple available. Are they all like next to each other, sharing walls?Yes they will be in groups. A small compound might be 4 villas. A large one may be several hundred with 5 or 6 floor plans and lot sizes. A 46/100 is a 46 sq. M house on a 100 m lot. It's common for an Indonesian house to take up the entire lot, with no yard, so yes they will share wall (s).

Here's the kicker. Some villa ads mention that the villas have 24 hour Staff? Like a house that has staff? Where do the staff sleep. Is the villa a mini-resort with an on-site office for the staff.It is very common to have domestic staff in Indonesia. These can return to their own home overnight or live on premises. Many houses have rooms or even wings for staff to sleep in.

Thanks in advance for entertaining my ignorance on this.Welcome.

Eszpresszo
08-01-18, 03:56
It is very common to have domestic staff in Indonesia. Isn't the employment of domestic staff, at least part-time, helpful in getting and keeping a residence visa? Or am I thinking of Malaysia?

Fiend01
08-01-18, 04:41
Hey Fiend01 - First post and you are bringing a website to our attention? Couldn't be a promoter, could you?

I looked at that site and identified quite a few pictures that used to be on BackPages before they went away. All were bait-and-switch and connected to an agency that would send a "substitute".

Red Ryder.Hey,

No way. Why would I be a promoter for that website if I'm asking if it is legit. There is some over lap between the girls there and on cityxguide. I have messaged some of these girls and they seem legit but double checking because I have never been to Bali so I don't know how things work there.

Fiend01
08-01-18, 04:45
You want to find "good hookers" on a website? Tell me that you are joking. You realize that Bali is in Indonesia and not in Germany or other nation where prostitution is legal enough to advertise openly?

That website has some of the most ridiculous verbiage I have ever read.I admit that I may be a bit naive because I'm new at this. Only been to Bangkok before to monger and smooci worked really well and was reliable there. Are the FLs a better option in Bali?

Goferring
08-01-18, 21:53
Isn't the employment of domestic staff, at least part-time, helpful in getting and keeping a residence visa? Or am I thinking of Malaysia?There are many types of Residency visas but yes, some do require employing locals.

Jingo10
08-02-18, 03:12
I admit that I may be a bit naive because I'm new at this. Only been to Bangkok before to monger and smooci worked really well and was reliable there. Are the FLs a better option in Bali?Do not expect bali to be like bkk you will be very disappointed.

Online apps try badoo, wechat t, tagged and tinder. Whattsapp is a must have.

Online sites locanto but is not cheap.

The x houses are well documented here but the maps are well out of date the x houses do not look very inviting but are bule friendly expect to pay 300 k+ in x houses.

Expect anything from 400 k - 1. 5 million to be asked for online but you need to bargain.

In kuta and sanur you can get sensual massage for 200 - 300 k I get massage BJ CIM for 250 in sanur.

I have had most success on badoo and wechat.

I have also had a few freebies but I always gift something.

Good luck jingo.

Fiend01
08-02-18, 07:49
Do not expect bali to be like bkk you will be very disappointed.

Online apps try badoo, wechat t, tagged and tinder. Whattsapp is a must have.

Online sites locanto but is not cheap.

The x houses are well documented here but the maps are well out of date the x houses do not look very inviting but are bule friendly expect to pay 300 k+ in x houses.

Expect anything from 400 k - 1. 5 million to be asked for online but you need to bargain.

In kuta and sanur you can get sensual massage for 200 - 300 k I get massage BJ CIM for 250 in sanur.

I have had most success on badoo and wechat.

I have also had a few freebies but I always gift something.

Good luck jingo.I'm not interested in the X houses as I'm not looking for just short time girls but girls who can also give me company if I am headed to a club in Seminyak for example.

How do I use badoo and wechat to find hookers? I have not used these apps before and I'm pretty lost!

Locanto looks nice but is there any way to weed out the fake profiles from the girls with the real pictures? And thanks for the tips!

Goferring
08-03-18, 00:58
I'm not interested in the X houses as I'm not looking for just short time girls but girls who can also give me company if I am headed to a club in Seminyak for example.

How do I use badoo and wechat to find hookers? I have not used these apps before and I'm pretty lost!Log on and say what you want to do in your profile and chats with the girls.

Plenty will jump at the chance to party the night away and maybe make a few bucks as well.

Asking what time they have to go home / to work is a polite way to ask of they are ok with staying the night after clubbing.

Jingo10
08-03-18, 01:06
How do I use badoo and wechat to find hookers? I have not used these apps before and I'm pretty lost!

Locanto looks nice but is there any way to weed out the fake profiles from the girls with the real pictures? And thanks for the tips!Wechat is an location based app you need to download and you can use when you are here.

Badoo can be used on phone or tablet using the url and you can set your location to Bali a few weeks before arriving.

Fiend01
08-03-18, 06:50
Log on and say what you want to do in your profile and chats with the girls.

Plenty will jump at the chance to party the night away and maybe make a few bucks as well.

Asking what time they have to go home / to work is a polite way to ask of they are ok with staying the night after clubbing.Thanks for the tip! Anybody here with experience using Locanto?

Fiend01
08-03-18, 12:50
So. Seem to have a found a lot of hotties on Locanto. If anyone has any other numbers please inbox me. In return I can give you some heads up on these girls in 2 weeks.

Roger Sideways
08-04-18, 11:27
So. Seem to have a found a lot of hotties on Locanto. If anyone has any other numbers please inbox me. In return I can give you some heads up on these girls in 2 weeks.Good luck. You might find a gem, but most of the girls on Locanto are at the higher end price-wise (initial asking prices over 1 million and often 2), and there are many ladyboys, some of whom advertise that they are ladyboys and some who don't. Now that Cracker / Backpage has been closed down Locanto is the main site for the girls etc. Who want to advertise their wares in the open marketplace.

In my experience Wechat is by far a better source of willing and reasonably priced playmates in Bali.

Fiend01
08-04-18, 14:21
Good luck. You might find a gem, but most of the girls on Locanto are at the higher end price-wise (initial asking prices over 1 million and often 2), and there are many ladyboys, some of whom advertise that they are ladyboys and some who don't. Now that Cracker / Backpage has been closed down Locanto is the main site for the girls etc. Who want to advertise their wares in the open marketplace.

In my experience Wechat is by far a better source of willing and reasonably priced playmates in Bali.I'm hee for less than a week so I don't mind paying more if the service is going to be good. That's why I was hoping to get some contacts from guys with prior experience. From the looks of things then the river view spa is probably the best bet?

Eszpresszo
08-04-18, 15:15
I'm not interested in the X houses Some people aren't interested in a good time and an adventure at a low price, apparently.

So you want to drag the girl around to clubs? Try a dating app if you are looking for company. Are you not aware that there are clubs in Seminyak that have girls hanging around looking for guys who will go home with them in exchange for money? Never been there or done it, because clubs don't interest me. But, it has been well documented which clubs have working girls in them.

And why would you use Smooci in Bangkok, when there are pretty girls everywhere in that town? Your fixation on finding girls on the internet makes me wonder if you are playing around on the internet and have no plans in mind. Lots of people do that on ISG these days, like the guy who was looking for a incall escort service online during he alleged was a "business trip" to Bali. Real mongering takes place on the ground, not in cyberspace, which is a great place for scams and at least misrepresentations of what is being sold.

Fiend01
08-04-18, 19:54
Some people aren't interested in a good time and an adventure at a low price, apparently.

So you want to drag the girl around to clubs? Try a dating app if you are looking for company. Are you not aware that there are clubs in Seminyak that have girls hanging around looking for guys who will go home with them in exchange for money? Never been there or done it, because clubs don't interest me. But, it has been well documented which clubs have working girls in them.

And why would you use Smooci in Bangkok, when there are pretty girls everywhere in that town? Your fixation on finding girls on the internet makes me wonder if you are playing around on the internet and have no plans in mind. Lots of people do that on ISG these days, like the guy who was looking for a incall escort service online during he alleged was a "business trip" to Bali. Real mongering takes place on the ground, not in cyberspace, which is a great place for scams and at least misrepresentations of what is being sold.Wow buddy why are you being so negative? I used smooci multiple times in Bangkok as the reviews there are very reliable and I've had way more fun with the girls there than freelancers or bar girls. I usually try to do most of my planning online as my trips are usually very short as I don't have the luxury of staying at these cities for more than a week max. And yea its probably a good suggestion that I pick up a girl in a club like sky garden if I want the girl to stick around throughout a night of clubbing.

Eszpresszo
08-08-18, 00:10
Wow buddy why are you being so negative? I used smooci multiple times in Bangkok as the reviews there are very reliable and I've had way more fun with the girls there than freelancers or bar girls. I usually try to do most of my planning online as my trips are usually very short as I don't have the luxury of staying at these cities for more than a week max. And yea its probably a good suggestion that I pick up a girl in a club like sky garden if I want the girl to stick around throughout a night of clubbing.Not negative. Skeptical. Your modus operandi is not that of your typical monger, nor would likely follow through, as planned. What else do you have to do on your mongering trips besides look for girls? That's the adventure. That's the fun. If you did, in fact, plan out your dates on the internet, your trip to Bangkok wasn't much of an adventure. BTW, Bangkok's treasures are easily grasped and don't require much searching and nowhere near a week to figure out. It took me half an afternoon to get a handle on upper Sukhumvit. I think most any monger who has actually been there would agree, as well.

Fiend01
08-08-18, 05:01
Not negative. Skeptical. Your modus operandi is not that of your typical monger, nor would likely follow through, as planned. What else do you have to do on your mongering trips besides look for girls? That's the adventure. That's the fun. If you did, in fact, plan out your dates on the internet, your trip to Bangkok wasn't much of an adventure. BTW, Bangkok's treasures are easily grasped and don't require much searching and nowhere near a week to figure out. It took me half an afternoon to get a handle on upper Sukhumvit. I think most any monger who has actually been there would agree, as well.The purpose of the trip is not just mongering. I spend most of time checking out the local monuments and other attractions. It's just that sex at the end of the day is a perfect way to end it and I hate having to run around for it. And yea sometimes I like the company if I feel like going to a club. I accept that I am not great at bargaining or going out and discovering gems which is why I try to plan beforehand.

TheOCman
08-08-18, 18:17
I will be coming to Bali on vacation in April of next year. I will be with SO and another couple so where we are staying is not really something I can control and I will need to be discreet in my mongering. I will be in Ubud and Seminyak. My main interest is great massage with extras. Preferably BBBJ or other B. B. Play. I have read the forum extensively and recognize these may not be the best locations for mongering, but again I'm not in control of that. My biggest question is are there lots of MP's in these areas that may seem legit and that I can go to with others in my group but privately get the extras in my room? Any suggestions on where? Thanks for any insight and feel free to pm me if you'the like to stay on the DL. If you need any info about the OC, Calif area let me know. I'm a senior member there.

Achmmc
08-09-18, 00:59
Search results "nothing found". Though I thought I've read reports of a handful of nightclubs with locals or FL in the Sunar area across the main highway, inland - ( north of Jl. By Pass Ngurah Rai). Probably are some X houses, never been over there to look.

Anyone have info on this? I know that there is slim to nothing worth mentioning with respect to FL in nightclubs / bars on the beach / ocean side. I've seen that myself.

Franga
08-09-18, 10:13
My biggest question is are there lots of MP's in these areas that may seem legit and that I can go to with others in my group but privately get the extras in my room? No, they are all legit, unless you have already read on this forum that a particular place provides extras.

Eszpresszo
08-09-18, 12:20
Search results "nothing found". Though I thought I've read reports of a handful of nightclubs with locals or FL in the Sunar area across the main highway, inland - ( north of Jl. By Pass Ngurah Rai). Probably are some X houses, never been over there to look.

Anyone have info on this? I know that there is slim to nothing worth mentioning with respect to FL in nightclubs / bars on the beach / ocean side. I've seen that myself.Well, it might help if you spelled Sanur properly. But, to answer your question there are no real "nightclubs" in Sanur's tourist district. There are some pleasant bars that have pleasant, chatty female help that can supposedly can be lured away. However, the same places are in the immediate proximity of the X-houses, which I consider to be one of the world's best low budget pleasures. Sanur is quiet, draws an older crowd of tourists (like me) and supposedly is a low income area for the locals. X houses are on both sides of the Bypass, and for a rough approximation of where they are check out the dated but still useful Bali X Map.

Stykler
08-10-18, 05:26
{Snip} and for a rough approximation of where they are check out the dated but still useful Bali X Map.I think you will find that Google has deleted the map due to violation of terms, very unfortunately.

Beno69
08-10-18, 06:24
.... Google has deleted the map due to violation of terms, very unfortunately.

Here is a similar MAP:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?ll=-8.70290152175412%2C115.25627850000001&spn=0.016841%2C0.018218&msa=0&mid=1ntBXYFGbC3Z9RHdeeDZBU-W5FII&z=16

Eszpresszo
08-10-18, 12:26
I think you will find that Google has deleted the map due to violation of terms, very unfortunately.And what's this? I just found it on Google.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?dg=feature&msa=0&mid=1lMoa4G1gfGDm81-f70L0Shqt2Uc&ll=-8.694072521726257%2C115.18417249999993&z=12

VonderJohn
08-11-18, 13:39
And what's this? I just found it on Google.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?dg=feature&msa=0&mid=1lMoa4G1gfGDm81-f70L0Shqt2Uc&ll=-8.694072521726257%2C115.18417249999993&z=12Man,

Thank you for this and other google maps. But. They're old! The most recent post is like from 2014. How reliable is that? We definitely need an updated version.

Jingo10
08-13-18, 01:41
Man,

Thank you for this and other google maps. But. They're old! The most recent post is like from 2014. How reliable is that? We definitely need an updated version.There were two different maps, the one which has been deleted showed massage joints which did not exist anymore but showed more X houses. In Sanur the location of the X houses is still good, but there are many missing but you will spot them if you walk down Danau Poso after dark, you cannot miss 11 x and 41 x as the guys will whistle and shout as you walk by. There are lots of guys around circle K offering to help but this is right next door to 67 x and this has many girls. There are many other X houses but not walkable.

For massage there are a couple on Sudamala and the rest are in Denpasar try the flying dandy web page.

In kuta if you walk alone along Raya Legian you will be offered sexy massage everywhere.

Eszpresszo
08-13-18, 12:46
Man,

Thank you for this and other google maps. But. They're old! The most recent post is like from 2014. How reliable is that? We definitely need an updated version.Well, you should know, since you recently put up a trip report about Bali and pretty much recapped everything I posted about it.

Wimble
08-13-18, 13:16
AFAIK, the majority of the x houses have been there for a while. Even if 50% close, there should be enough around on the map to keep one busy for a week or two. The bemo or bike people would know or would know someone who does. Years ago, I had one bemo guy just drive me around for about an hour. I paid him and told him in advance I just wanted to window shop that night. I had him drive me back when I did have time. The problem is that the taxi guys are much more expensive and the bemo drivers don't have AC.

HDN2015
08-13-18, 18:12
I stayed 5 days in Bali, Tinder was the best way to find women from my 1st minutes on the Island.

I had sex for free with Javanese and Ausie women and an Indonesian woman asked me 800 K for the all night.

I banged every day.

Questner
08-14-18, 04:16
I stayed 5 days in Bali, Tinder was the best way to find women from my 1st minutes on the Island.

I had sex for free with Javanese and Ausie women and an Indonesian woman asked me 800 K for the all night.

I banged every day.I witnessed only massive profiles of ladyboys and scammers posting fake profiles and asking from 1 million to 2 million short time. You are probably a sex god who can make them appear on your screen by your magic wish.

Wimble
08-14-18, 07:27
How did you tell apart the Javanese women from the Indonesian?

Wimble
08-14-18, 08:09
How did Javanese women distinguish themselves from the Indonesian women?

CodeName47
08-14-18, 09:59
I witnessed only massive profiles of ladyboys and scammers posting fake profiles and asking from 1 million to 2 million short time. You are probably a sex god who can make them appear on your screen by your magic wish.I have tried tinder, badoo, DIA in my Indonesian trips. While it may work after you reached Bali, I have better success rates if I contact them and establish a good friendship while still in Australia.

Cupid is the best one IMHO.

I keep the social network appointments as main and if nothing works try the massage shops.

BTW, Tinder works very well for Jakarta girls.

VonderJohn
08-14-18, 21:11

I banged every day.Aussie women? I thought westerners don't have sex except with 'Bali beach boys' and 'local cowboys'. How come an Aussie woman was humble enough to accept having sex through Tinder? Usually these ladies are too arrogant and only look for locals.

Eszpresszo
08-15-18, 03:09
How did you tell apart the Javanese women from the Indonesian?Indonesian women belong to over 300 different ethnic groups. Java is a large Island in the Indonesian Archipelago, which contains over half of the nation's population. Thus by definition, Javanese women are Indonesian women. Javanese are the largest ethnic group in the world's fourth most populous nation. However, Bali is primarily inhabited by another ethnic group known as the Balinese. The majority of women in Bali are therefore, Balinese, and by default, Indonesian women. For mongering purposes, what ethnicity they are is irrelevant.

Golfinho
08-15-18, 09:45
Indonesian women belong to over 300 different ethnic groups. Javanese are the largest ethnic group in the world's fourth most populous nation. However, Bali is primarily inhabited by another ethnic group known as the Balinese. The majority of women in Bali are therefore, Balinese, and by default, Indonesian women. For mongering purposes, what ethnicity they are is irrelevant.For mongering purposes, ethnicity is of the ultimate relevance: optimize your experience by sampling as many different ethnicities as you can. Indonesia is just an arbitrary colonial creation. It has no meaning in terms of the people who live within its borders. As for Bali, it's been saturated with sub-continentals, so those can be experienced in addition to genetically Balinese and others. We take this same approach in Africa as well, where there are so many distinct tribes to experience, all living within a single political jurisdiction (I. E. 'country').

Goferring
08-15-18, 11:29
For mongering purposes, what ethnicity they are is irrelevant.After the deed, I would agree.

Before so, I would beg to differ. In Bali any girls not from the island is only going to be there to earn cash, either in a legitimate business or on the game. This makes them far more likely to be available for a fee at short notice than an image conscious Balinese girl who is likely to have any nefarious rendezvous noticed by friends or family.

There are also looks and attitude to consider. Javanese and Balinese girls look and act totally different.

Jingo10
08-16-18, 01:53
My word you guys are over analysing here, just get out there.

Regardless of ethnicity you know pretty quickly whether the girl is up for fun or not. If they want money they will ask and if they don't ask steer the conversation that way and don't believe online profiles.

I matched a girl on tinder whose profile said if your after sex swipe left, serious relationship only. She works in a parlour and was happy for me to do CIM the previous day spend more time walking and less typing haha.

Albert9989
08-16-18, 09:59
My word you guys are over analysing here, just get out there.

Regardless of ethnicity you know..Anyway when you chat with the girls on the ground, they make themselves strong differences between local Balinese and Javanese or other islands origins, it seems that differences for them are quite important, one of them being that locals cannot afford to be seen with old foreigners by they relatives or neighbours, its a matter of reputation.

Wimble
08-16-18, 17:05
E,

You jumped the gun. My query was aimed at HDN2015 to figure out what he was saying. Allowing him to elaborate.

Indonesian women belong to over 300 different ethnic groups. Java is a large Island in the Indonesian Archipelago, which contains over half of the nation's population. Thus by definition, Javanese women are Indonesian women. Javanese are the largest ethnic group in the world's fourth most populous nation. However, Bali is primarily inhabited by another ethnic group known as the Balinese. The majority of women in Bali are therefore, Balinese, and by default, Indonesian women. For mongering purposes, what ethnicity they are is irrelevant.

Kako123
08-18-18, 12:41
300 different ethnic group, wow. Are they really so different?

Indonesian women belong to over 300 different ethnic groups. Java is a large Island in the Indonesian Archipelago, which contains over half of the nation's population. Thus by definition, Javanese women are Indonesian women. Javanese are the largest ethnic group in the world's fourth most populous nation. However, Bali is primarily inhabited by another ethnic group known as the Balinese. The majority of women in Bali are therefore, Balinese, and by default, Indonesian women. For mongering purposes, what ethnicity they are is irrelevant.

Eszpresszo
08-18-18, 15:26
E,

You jumped the gun. My query was aimed at HDN2015 to figure out what he was saying. Allowing him to elaborate.True. I realized you were being tongue in cheek after I posted.

Eszpresszo
08-18-18, 15:34
For mongering purposes, ethnicity is of the ultimate relevance: optimize your experience by sampling as many different ethnicities as you can. Not for me. What is important to me is that the girl is attractive and the service is good, resulting in a good experience. How is ethnicity a factor there? Yeah, I like to sample all kinds of girls, different sizes, different colors, different nationalities, all as long as they are attractive. But when we down the archipelago known as Indonesia, I think we are splitting hairs on the ethnicity issue. Its not like where we're marrying the women, in which case culture and religion are going to be a very big deal.

Crocodilexp
08-18-18, 22:30
AFAIK, the majority of the x houses have been there for a while. Even if 50% close, there should be enough around on the map to keep one busy for a week or two. The problem is that most of the X houses don't have their own selection. They call over girls from the same handful of fishbowls, and there aren't so many of those. As of 2017, I counted only 6-7 fishbowls with over 10 girls in Sanur (3 next to Circle K and the rest scattered around).

Eszpresszo
08-19-18, 00:15
The problem is that most of the X houses don't have their own selection. They call over girls from the same handful of fishbowls, and there aren't so many of those. As of 2017, I counted only 6-7 fishbowls with over 10 girls in Sanur (3 next to Circle K and the rest scattered around).I also noticed that, but hey, the chase is as much fun as the catch sometimes. Hunting and fetching is part of the adventure. You might need to trot around and see what its available til you find someone who suits you. I did walk from 29 (when they didn't have but two girls to choose from) all the way to Barokah Hotel, where they four girls in the fishbowl, (and one was awesome enough to rock my evening). And while Sanur alone don't make Bali a good destination for mongering, it was good enough for my purposes, budget and tastes. I'd love to go back and spend a bit longer. Young, submissive SE Asian girls going for around $20 USD at today's exchange rates. All on an island with beautiful beaches, natural wonders, abundant nightlife and good food.

I've never understood low-level mongers who want incall service. That's as much adventure as ordering a pizza to be delivered. I did let a local acquaintance bring me a WG to my hotel on the last afternoon I was there in Sanur. However, the most mystery about that scenario was if she would look like I expected she would (Answer: NO). Most guys wouldn't want to walk into a dark compound in a strange place and be approached by a male silhouette from out of the shadows. But, most guys won't have as much fun as we do, either.

Jingo10
08-19-18, 03:47
I have heard people talk about the aquarium in sanur also known as the pokemon girls?

Does anyone know about this? The location and what it is? It might just be an X house but many have fishbowls so I am confused haha thanks.

Achmmc
08-20-18, 02:34
Well, it might help if you spelled Sanur properly. But, to answer your question there are no real "nightclubs" in Sanur's tourist district. There are some pleasant bars that have pleasant, chatty female help that can supposedly can be lured away....Umm, yeah, about the spelling. My bad. This is my third visit to Sanur and know the general layout. And yes, the X houses, I share your thoughts on them and the value. Saw nothing in any bars in the area that warranted any investigation.

I did find a very old post making mention of Santa Fe restaurant and disco. But there is no current day mention of the place. Found the following list and wonder if anyone has found them to be of any interest.

Funky Monkey.

Cool, modern bar with live DJ's playing the latest dance music. Open daily except Mondays. Located at Jalan Monkey Forest.

Kafe Wayang.

Great for dinner or after-dinner drinks with top quality jam session on Friday nights! Located at Jalan By Pass Ngurah Rai, Sanur.

Koki Pub.

Golfinho
08-20-18, 03:22
Not for me. What is important to me is that the girl is attractive and the service is good, resulting in a good experience. How is ethnicity a factor there? Yeah, I like to sample all kinds of girls, different sizes, different colors, different nationalities, all as long as they are attractive.It's self-evident that one always opts for the best-looking, alpha female to 'sample'. And obvious that attractiveness and pleasing experience (at the price point that's not beyond you) is what everyone seeks. So, you are just as ordinary as everyone else in your proclivities. In a world with thousands of different ethnic and genetic types, we seek best of breed in all of them.

Wimble
08-20-18, 13:08
Depending on where you will be located, I found that the hotel staff are good with information about what is open around your area. Some will have more information on places more afar. If they don't know, they will know someone more in touch with the scene. As in a WG or punter. Just delicately ask. They don't want to lose their jobs.

I did find a very old post making mention of Santa Fe restaurant and disco. But there is no current day mention of the place. Found the following list and wonder if anyone has found them to be of any interest.

Wimble
08-20-18, 13:19
Second attempt because hit wrong key.

There is something fishy here. A fishbowl is not an aquarium. Nor is the reverse true. A fishbowl makes fishing as easy as shooting fish in a barrel. Choose a girl in the fishbowl (behind a glass or behind a window or in a room). Pay, and she will take you to private place to do the deed. It is not that complicated.

I have heard people talk about the aquarium in sanur also known as the pokemon girls?

Does anyone know about this? The location and what it is? It might just be an X house but many have fishbowls so I am confused haha thanks..

Jingo10
08-21-18, 06:30
Second attempt because hit wrong key.

There is something fishy here. A fishbowl is not an aquarium. Nor is the reverse true. A fishbowl makes fishing as easy as shooting fish in a barrel. Choose a girl in the fishbowl (behind a glass or behind a window or in a room). Pay, and she will take you to private place to do the deed. It is not that complicated.I understand what a fishbowl is but I am asking whether there is something else referred too as 'the aquarium' as I have heard this mentioned a few times here and I just want to make sure I am not missing out on something good hehe.

Wimble
08-24-18, 13:07
IMHO, fish bowl and aquarium are use to describe similar situations. People from different backgrounds here. So, a rose by any other name smells just as sweet. You are not missing out. Wink wink.

I understand what a fishbowl is but I am asking whether there is something else referred too as 'the aquarium' as I have heard this mentioned a few times here and I just want to make sure I am not missing out on something good hehe.

Pedros Needs
08-25-18, 05:13
Hi gents,

Can anyone update me here or via a PM as to what is on offer and price guide to the above.

Cheers,

Pedro.

Kodja
08-28-18, 02:33
I was there in July. The mamasan offered me the choice of a line up or select from photos from a laptop computer.

It was about midday and not busy so I decided to choose from the photos.

Bad mistake. Although the girl offered acceptable service she was not that attractive and a little chubby. Didn't look like that in the photo.

Rp1,000.000 for about 90 minutes I recall. Massage and FS.

I much prefer Riverview.

Hi gents,

Can anyone update me here or via a PM as to what is on offer and price guide to the above.

Cheers,

Pedro.

Crocodilexp
08-31-18, 14:53
I also noticed that, but hey, the chase is as much fun as the catch sometimes. Hunting and fetching is part of the adventure. You might need to trot around and see what its available til you find someone who suits you.

I agree, hunting is often more fun than the sex, especially in places where service is often less than stellar. However, I prefer to walk between the places that have girls on the premises, and hate the setup where I'm waiting for some pimp to bring 2 girls on a motorbike. Maybe I'm trying to avoid the situation where I need to refuse them after they spent the time coming over, since I prefer to take my time browsing and see if anyone catches my interest, rather than quickly pick one girl (out of only 2-3 on offer) right away.

Kodja
09-02-18, 07:43
I'm looking for any similar massage as the Village Arum Day Spa (Sanur) in the Seminyak area. Any helpful suggestions?

Empire1
09-03-18, 01:24
I'm looking for any similar massage as the Village Arum Day Spa (Sanur) in the Seminyak area. Any helpful suggestions?Hey Kodja,

Swell spa in Kerobokan is probably the closet thing I know, or it's sister Flame Spa (Legian), or there is also ZONA on the by-pass with Full service 90 min.

Stykler
09-03-18, 08:14
I'm looking for any similar massage as the Village Arum Day Spa (Sanur) in the Seminyak area. Any helpful suggestions?Just walk down the main drag in Seminyak anytime between 10 am and midnight and you will have that many offers you will soon tire of responding to them.

Kodja
09-04-18, 01:02
Just walk down the main drag in Seminyak anytime between 10 am and midnight and you will have that many offers you will soon tire of responding to them.The only offers I have received in that area was straight up massage. I'm talking about the sensual type where you don't need to "wink wink say no more" beforehand.

Stykler
09-04-18, 08:18
The only offers I have received in that area was straight up massage. I'm talking about the sensual type where you don't need to "wink wink say no more" beforehand.Just try one, I am pretty sure you will find what you are looking for.

JohnTimor
09-05-18, 13:52
Melati spa report.

Visit at 3 pm, the place was very quiet.

On a budget, so Paid 200 k for 1 HR massage in the standard simple room. Once you pay, they show you pictures of the girls.

Upstairs the girl is very cute and friendly, at some point mentions that foreigners like to come there for "body to body".

Offers "body to body" for 700 k, FS for 1. 2 m. Both are way over my budget.

I say 200 k for handjob, and after lots of negotiating settle on 250 k, which was all I had.

Sweet slow HJ.

Any suggestions for *quality* massage + HJ places for that budget? Nothing too seedy. I'll try Kuta Bugar soon. There's also a new "spa entertainment" place next to Kuta Bugar, did you try it?

Pedros Needs
09-06-18, 02:14
I agree Melati spa is not value, you will end up paying over 700 for a nude HJ not worth it in my opinion.

The new spa next to Kutar Bugar was just opening when I dropped in, was told by security 700 for one hour FS, back in a couple of days I might try and report.

Maharani spa is still pretty good value the 750 option will get you FS, but on the suggestion of girls, I pay the basic 250 for massage and negotiate with the girl, maybe not working out a lot cheaper but this way the girl gets the extra, deserving in my eyes as she is doing the deed.

I intend giving Ofiis for a try this trip also.

Cheers.

Pedro.

Melati spa report.

Visit at 3 pm, the place was very quiet.

On a budget, so Paid 200 k for 1 HR massage in the standard simple room. Once you pay, they show you pictures of the girls.

Upstairs the girl is very cute and friendly, at some point mentions that foreigners like to come there for "body to body".

Offers "body to body" for 700 k, FS for 1. 2 m. Both are way over my budget.

Dirk67
09-06-18, 14:45
Having been to Bali many times, I went to Jakarta for the first time last year. I spent a good couple weeks in Jakarta and got my bearings, tried many different well known spots like Malio and Hotel Classic, from the 250-350 K to 1 mm+ levels. 75% of my best experiences were at the lower levels. It was also fairly easy to pick up civvies using apps, so easy that while I was tempted to approach randos in the mall or on the street, there was no need to so I got lazy. Made a second trip to Jakarta and met a super cute spinner civvy who was also taller and educated.

Bali, while beautiful, and with a great hospitality culture, seems to be full of more hardened pros everywhere you look (many from Jakarta! At least on the apps. Got a few civvy numbers from the street / shops but didn't have time to convert as it was a short trip, but will work on them for when I return.

However, did go to Riverview and Zona this trip. Previously, I have been to Riverview (where I met a really cute Balinese girl and with whom I stay in touch for outcall), and Onasis, as well as the X-houses. The X-houses, while cheap, and ok value for the money, are not my preference as it's a hike from Seminyak / Kuta (where I usually stay, though I may try Sanur some day), and the facilities are no bueno. I have in the past done the deed in some pretty shabby places, but no A / see and horror movie lighting? I much prefer the calm, clean and relaxing atmosphere of Riverview.

I've also been to Delta Spa, which, from my one experience, only offers HJ, though my girl was open to meeting outside (but she definitely was not used to it and treated it as a date, and wanted to bring a friend) -- alas, though we chatted and even did a couple video chats, we never ended up meeting again because I didn't make it back to Bali before she went quiet, perhaps retired or lost / changed phones.

Of the three FS spas, Riverview has the best facilities, and actually looks like a legit spa from the outside, and is tucked away in a rather serene pocket. The other two are off the main road, and at night feels quite deserted with guys just milling about sitting on their motorbikes smoking and talking.

Zona I would say is worth a try, as it was less expensive than Onasis, with some good looking girls (the one I got was on the taller side, nice, slim natural body with small BS and a great smile). On the way out, another one caught my eye as well, though many of the girls are on the plumper side. I went in the evening around 7 or 8, mms (who was super gregarious and kept showing me pictures of her "Chinese boyfriend" LOL) said she has up to 19 girls working sometimes, so most of them were upstairs as I only saw 4 on the way in, and 5-6 on the way out. They have a fishbowl but the girls were brought out to the lobby for me. Service was quite good as well, though the inside facilities not as nice as Riverview (and on par with Onasis).

One thing about Zona that was different and a bit strange was there was a point where she started pouring honey on me and licking it off, then wiping it off with tissues. While it felt pretty good, we never ended up washing it off before getting into the main action, making for a very sticky experience. I just went with it LOL. She allowed and seemed to enjoy DATY and seemed to cum, before we a BBBJ, and played in several positions and ended the session with a scrub down to get off all the honey. BBBJ may be YMMV, and I think CBJ is standard at Riverview. So it was a 90 min service for 1. 2 m, + 3% charge for using a credit card, which was about what Riverview was, and less expensive than Onasis at 1. 5. The timing was closer to 75-80 min, but it didn't feel rushed at all (the initial soapy bath portion was nice and slow-- no BJ in the bath though). The official price on the paper is 1. 5 m at Zona but within seconds I was offered the 20% discount. I don't know if that would always be offered so YMMV there too.

Outside of the spas, I met with my old Riverview girl, and was not able to get any traction really on the apps-- though have a few civvies lined up for next time.

Lastly-- I did meet one working girl who was on her period, which was interesting. I guess she was super bored, and I thought may as well meet for coffee and see. We met near my hotel, chatted, then she took me around shopping (I needed to get some souvenirs). Did not ask for anything at all, outside of my paying for transport and coffee, and insisted on paying her own transport home. Refused dinner (but watched me eat LOL). She seems like a sweetheart, even gave me tips on where to eat and helped me haggle for prices on souvenirs. Apparently only accepts Asian clients as Western clients all want anal and homegirl don't play that LOL, plus Westerners haggle more. She's cute but not my type after seeing her in person (a little different than in her photos), but was fun to talk to and very open about her life / work.

Dirk67
09-07-18, 17:49
On my last day in Bali I arranged rather last minute a meet with a girl I had chatted with for a day or so on one of the apps, I think it was Tantan. Converted to WhatsApp then arranged a meeting somewhere near my hotel. Well, as I was running late, we switched the venue to my hotel, and within an hour were in my room having a romp before I had to jet.

The thing that struck me was that she is a super sweet girl but says many guys do not treat her well, and I assume that goes for other girls as well. Let's remember to treat all these girls well and not just as somewhere to stick it.

Blanquiceleste
09-08-18, 04:13
On my last day in Bali I arranged rather last minute a meet with a girl I had chatted with for a day or so on one of the apps, I think it was Tantan. Converted to WhatsApp then arranged a meeting somewhere near my hotel. Well, as I was running late, we switched the venue to my hotel, and within an hour were in my room having a romp before I had to jet.

The thing that struck me was that she is a super sweet girl but says many guys do not treat her well, and I assume that goes for other girls as well. Let's remember to treat all these girls well and not just as somewhere to stick it.Come on mate. How long have you been hobbying? There are two things you need to reflect upon.

- Any girl who sleeps with you inside two hours of meeting is a hooker. I am presuming you paid her a little something for her troubles.

- These girls are smart, they will size up the monger and start saying things that you like to / want to hear.

That said, the local men indeed treat the girls like shit, yet these girls will go and fuck them for free and even spend all the money you give them on these men and fund their booze, bikes, drugs, etc.

Dirk67
09-08-18, 06:45
Come on mate. How long have you been hobbying? There are two things you need to reflect upon.

- Any girl who sleeps with you inside two hours of meeting is a hooker. I am presuming you paid her a little something for her troubles.

- These girls are smart, they will size up the monger and start saying things that you like to / want to hear.

That said, the local men indeed treat the girls like shit, yet these girls will go and fuck them for free and even spend all the money you give them on these men and fund their booze, bikes, drugs, etc.

I find that if a girl expects "a little something for her troubles", she will make it known. I offered (twice), but it was refused. Her demeanor during would suggest a regular girl as well, since she put up some token resistance (I kept things moving but not in a physically restrictive, aggressive, or confrontational way-- she could have ended the interaction at any time), which went on for 5 minutes or so before deciding to go forward. Very different from my experiences with working girls who take the lead early.

The same thing happened with the other girl who did make it known she was a working girl, but couldn't because of her period, refused everything and insisted on paying her own way. I did slip this one a little bit (I think a red note) because she spent the better part of 4 hours showing me around. Another girl I met in one of the spas who I see occasionally outside the spa did make it very clear her expectation before meeting me. It seems to me even in places like Bali, Bangkok, etc, that there are regular girls who just want to have a little adventure sometimes.

If she's smart then she should know I don't want or like to hear the things she's telling me, the last thing I want is for a girl who I may see only 1 x a year if that to feel like I'm promised to her. (when I am careful not to give that impression or make promises I can't keep).

Old New Guy
09-11-18, 11:38
You can pick up ladies (youngsters) from La Favella. Be there starting 9 pm. It can get crowded tho.
You can pick up older women from Red Carpet. Facing La Favella to the right. Less crowded.
Went there yesterday night at 1 am. Note, if you drive from South, at the very end Gmaps may take you into a narrow alley, that's OK. That corner is probably the most animated at night in the entire islands, still well cramped and modest if you get what I mean. La Favela was out of question, with a very long line of young tourists lined up, I couldn't care less how wonderfully is setup inside, so just had a walk around, appreciated the convenience of a 24 h international foods and spirits store, but that was pretty much it.

Red Carpet is some sort of bar with dressed but ugly girlss in front. The doorman was unable or unwilling to tell if there were single ladies inside, in the end everyone seemed quite disinterested. A "drink voucher" is 100 K, paid at the door and went up a narrow stair, to get into a quite small hall with "discrete tables", a bar, more steps up and down to the tiny dance floor, and lots a refrigerated storage for their signature Champagnes. Which find palatable only with certain European foods and certainly not at night, but if they can upsell to whoever trying to impress I'm not sure who, more power to them. However even with the voucher you will be hit for 80 K more for anything that's not a soft drink a guess. There was an (ugly) singer doing her best on old pieces, very few people around, and 5 or 6 evident hookers dancing among themselves. One or two must have been the slim Africans mentioned elsewhere.

Of these few I hit on pretty decent looking 30-something Javanese of traditional chubbish, but not overly fat constitution they take around that age. She has a wonderful smile, I smiled back to the best of my recent cosmetic dental treatment, in fact I was just happy to sew that even in "puritan" Bali there are nightclubs that cater (also) to the single man. She was friendly, we had a little dance and conversation. I wasn't feeling stingy and paid 180 K for a drink to here, tipped the waiter nicely but without much reaction. After a good while the pathetic singer was done and an equally pathetic DJ started a pretty sorry ass set. Finally at some point she almost shyly said that she had to be paid to which I just smiled more and said sure, 1 M. She asked for 1. 5, then asked again in the room and perhaps in the morning, but to no avail. She took that and I think any other girl there would have done the same, or even accepted less. We crossed them while leaving and they complimented her for the "good job". There weren't simply no other punter around, by now I find that normal in Bali. I may report more about her more a next time, but in short all was good except for an issue which I still have to better understand.

JohnTimor
09-11-18, 14:27
I agree Melati spa is not value, you will end up paying over 700 for a nude HJ not worth it in my opinion.

The new spa next to Kutar Bugar was just opening when I dropped in, was told by security 700 for one hour FS, back in a couple of days I might try and report.

Maharani spa is still pretty good value the 750 option will get you FS, but on the suggestion of girls, I pay the basic 250 for massage and negotiate with the girl, maybe not working out a lot cheaper but this way the girl gets the extra, deserving in my eyes as she is doing the deed.

I intend giving Ofiis for a try this trip also.

Cheers.

Pedro.Good to know, maybe I try Maharani later.

Near Kuta Bugar for cheap FS you have Angel spa, low quality but if you insist 350 k for FS is normal price they accept.

VonderJohn
09-11-18, 15:06
For those who tried Lafavella, I've tried it too and did not see it worth it.

Now besides the low standard, trashy music that the so-called DJ keeps playing, the place is often crowded and the main dancing area is over-crowded, leaving little or no space for proper dancing let alone conversation with the lady. I've tried it a few times and never felt comfortable or had a good chance to pick up a lady, especially that many of them are trashy aussie high school graduates.

For those who tried Lafavella, what was your way of hooking up / picking up a lady? How did you maneuver in the place's difficult setting and relatively low quality of ladies?

Old New Guy
09-11-18, 17:07
For those who tried Lafavella, what was your way of hooking up / picking up a lady? How did you maneuver in the place's difficult setting and relatively low quality of ladies?Excuse the nitpick, that's La Favela, which means slum in Brazil. It goes well together with Aussie girls being trashy, LOL.

Now, is your question on how to have game with Western (young) women on holiday? I guess the answer is being under 35 (at least apparently), and be there. Unless they haven't already a cowboy for the ride, that is.

Update: Ms R. from previous report called at 7 pm, to update at 10. At Midnight, I get an message that she can't do it, because has to bring his kid to school tomorrow. Will block number and move on, a good guy here has said he'll set me up.

Old New Guy
09-12-18, 14:59
This is my 2nd visit to Bali and with good certainty I can tell it's off my list of places where I would live or even travel again.

The reason it's simply its huge size built around totally and irremediably insufficient road infrastructure. It ruins anything you may want to do further away from your accomodation or even going to/from the Airport - unless Kuta is your thing.

Today I booked my PADI certification course and wanted to see them in Sanur, from Seminyak with the rented Honda Click (locally named Vario) 125. Bad idea!

Once I made it back like two hours later, I was just too stressed to even hit to a West beach as I planned (East side beaches all basically suck big time). all I could do was to rest in my budget villa. In fairness also because I got a instant conjunctivitis from toxic domestic contact lenses solution (brand Aquas. Stay away. The girl seller had even warned me: "this only normal quality".

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not exactly a fussy Westerner car "safe driver". When 14 yrs, I suffered going to school misery on 1.5 HP mopeds in the European winter. Aged 18, already with a fucked up ankle I routinely rode my Ninja 900 to excessive speeds. With the Ninja 6R it was little safer as I took it the track at least once. Few years ago I rode my Click 110 in Thailand from Khon Kaen to Pattaya with no fuss, as well as doing Pattaya-Bangkok round trip for the day various times - these were all done WOT start to finish, which perhaps contributed to an involuntary intrusion into the tollway, and consequent ejection to the side road over a specially designated fence door. Finally, just few weeks ago I rode my new off-road 250 CC bike at 38C for some hundreds Km.

Well, nothing has bothered me like driving in Bali. And I have nothing to complain about the way the other 10 millions of scooters drive, although the young expat with its POS custom 150 CC open exhaust and board hooks gives on my balls a little. Into that category I want to put also put the typically sleeveless, insecure Westerner renter, especially with a 90 Kg white whale riding biatch. Add the appalling never ending surround of small shops, with no road going straight for more than 800 m, the probability of being cut into parts on placing a wheel into the concrete gutters 30 cm to your left and the continuous need to read into next person's, and you have it. What it must have been a very pleasant agro suburban area (just look at vibrant green of the few pockets of cultivated land left) it's now simply hell, and no presence of WhaddaFuck brand fashion $60 flip-flops shops going is to make it better.

Give me back the twisty, beach siding roads of Phuket at any time, good for enjoyable rides day and night with any engine, be that for carrying a girl few blocks out of Bangla, or trying to find if the cat's eyes on the infamous Patong Hill road are deadly for a biker as they say (they are not).

Rant over. Pussy update: Ms. R called from another number, but I'm leaning toward the wisdom of no-repeats mongering.

Barri
09-13-18, 15:57
I think you will find that Google has deleted the map due to violation of terms, very unfortunately.It seems Stykler is right. The map has been deleted. But of course I have a backup.

Now, I don't go to Bali anymore so I can't keep it updated (last update was in 2016). Is there anyone (resident in Bali?) who would like to take over? PM me in that case.

(The original idea to have members doing updates on their own has been curbed by Googles security policy: You can't log in from a different device than last time without typing in a code which is sent by SMS).

Pedros Needs
09-16-18, 13:39
Fellow punters,

I am not sure what some of the negativity re Bali is about.

I am a reg there 5- 6 times a year, just back from 7 days, a different one each day all freelancers, in fact I intended trying a a new place but ran out of time.

I am 65, no movie star, I can present myself well above all I respect the girls, don't expect for nothing, I will pay anywhere from 500- 800 for a short session, would need to be a star to pay 1 Mill. I had 2 doubles this trip paid 120 for one and 140 for both.

Blind freddy can pick up in Bali, I ask when I am about, pass on a business card or top up on wee chat if need but I don't usually bother with that now as I have plenty to call on. I would rarely bother visiting the X houses in Sanur.

The traffic is what it is, will probably get worse, even though the new toll ways will open next week I understand.

I have never been to any other Asian country so cannot compare (like what I read about the Philippines) but I have to love every aspect of Bali none the least the mongering opportunities that are so easily achieved.

Good luck.

Pedro.

Old New Guy
09-17-18, 01:51
I am not sure what some of the negativity re Bali is about.
No negativity at all from me for Bali, except about vehicular circulation in Denpasar and all contiguous areas, which translates to how people (not just tourists) move from place to place, quite presently at the present time. If you noticed, another thing they completely misses is pedestrian overpasses, e. G. On Sanur by-pass. And I haven't seen any buses, or other collective mean of transport used by the locals. Both things are common in Thailand (the first is in fact a consequence of having fast roads). I have Googled Bali tollways with no results but the existing one to Nusa Dua.

Yesterday I went diving to the famous USAT Liberty wreck site up the East shore and no surprise there is wonderful nature all around. Even the (few) touristic locations there aren't overbuilt or too busyt. My point simply is, if I was to choose to live in Bali (I lived in three other ones beside my own), I would have to stay out of the city for mental sanity.

Eszpresszo
09-17-18, 03:56
No negativity at all from me for Bali, except about vehicular circulation in Denpasar and all contiguous areas, which translates to how people (not just tourists) move from place to place, quite presently at the present time. If you noticed, another thing they completely misses is pedestrian overpasses, e. G. On Sanur by-pass. And I haven't seen any buses, or other collective mean of transport used by the locals. No kidding. The Bypass in Sanur is a serious barrier. I found an actual very nice room on the north side of the bypass for $13 USD per night. Besides the loud noise from the road, the other downside was crossing the bypass. You really needed to walk all the way up to a cross walk (which were few and far between, wait a while for the light to change or during daytime hours, for the cop who hung around there to stop traffic for the cross street to get over to the fun side. There were X houses on the north side of the bypass, but again, it takes your jaunt on a different level. And the lack of public transport is another problem. I read about the Bemos but I understand they have become few and far between, and declining in numbers, as well.

Bbdbbd
09-17-18, 21:15
I happened to be in Bali for a vacation, and I managed to snag a few hours away from the old ball and chain. Rented a scooter and scooted my way over to Sanur during the wee hours of the morning. Parked the Wario near a bar and I walked down jl. Danau Poso. I had read about jl. Danau Poso as well as jl. Danau Tamblingan in the forum, as well as the map. The first night, I walked till I reached the Circle K, where a man asked me if I wanted a lady. I showed a little bit of interest, and tried negotiating the price down. He started at IDR 500 k, and I brought him down to three red notes. Tried my best to bring it down to two fiddy, but that was the max. While negotiating, I was walking down the street next to the Circle K, and was checking out the fishbowls. The talent didn't look interesting, and the place was crowded with local islanders. I didn't like much of what I saw in that street, so I turned my attention to him. He mentioned that he has girls in the Barokah hotel. I remember reading a similar review, so at least I knew it was a little legit. I had also seen the hotel on my way there. He mentioned that I could come and look at the girls, and if I didn't like any, he'd drop me back near the Circle K without charge. Seemed like a good idea at the time, so I went for it. We reached the hotel and through the fishbowl, I chose a slightly chubby cutie. I like some meat to hold on to while I'm pounding it. Paid the attendant three red notes and we went to a dirty room with a bed in the middle, a mirror on the side of the bed, an A/C and nothing else. The broad couldn't string together an English sentence. I managed to understand that she was from Java, and was a recent mum. Made her giggle by learning the Bahasa words for the female anatomy, and started getting comfy on the bed, with a lot of cuddling. She had massive mammaries, and proper love handles. Reasonable MILF material. Sucked her udders to my heart's content. She hesitated a bit, but I got her at ease, and she finally submitted. I explored her body. She kept mumbling something in her own language.

I lay her down, spread her legs and entered in missionary position. I prefer it so that I can see their expressions at the moment of insertion. Teased her a couple of times, and then slowly entered her. Her kitty was reasonably tight and warm. A couple of strokes with just the tip, and then I slowly thrust the entire staff into her. She moaned just right. Worked up a rhythm, and kept at it for a few minutes. When I could tell that she was warmed up, I started the pounding. Loved seeing the expressions change. Pounded her like a bag of meat, and she took it like a champ. The moaning was just right. Exited her, and guided her body to the canine position. Started the pounding again. Pulled her hair, and squeezed her breasts, half expecting it to leak. She was fat in all the right places, and I squeezed every inch of her. I finally drained myself on in the condom while inside her, and collapsed on her for a few seconds. She seemed relieved. Once shrunk, I pulled junior out, and just lay there on the bed for around 5 minutes with her. Had to use body language to communicate that stuff to her. After 5 minutes, we both washed up in the dirty bathrooms that were attached, and got dressed. We managed to communicate our goodbyes, which included a few honka honkas of her MILF mammaries. A quick slap on the ass, and I sent her back to the fishbowl, and I was on my way again.

Bbdbbd
09-17-18, 21:44
The second night, I parked my scooter near the market close to Bali Aqua Dive Center, and walked into the lane adjacent to Cirle K. I think they are 66 X and 67 X. The first one didn't have a decent selection (only 3 in bowl), and the second was crowded with local islanders. A guy approached me and showed me around. I didn't find anything interesting, so he asked me to check out villa 3 B in the lane which had Bali Aqua Dive Center. Took me a while to find it, and I had to ask a few locals eating at a warung, much to their amusement. But they kindly pointed out an under construction building with a fishbowl. Again, it was filled with locals who were getting a little rowdy, so I mumbled something about coming back, and I left. I went back to a warung near the Circle K, and the guy guided me to 55 X, him on his scooter and me on mine. There were next to no local islanders, it was a lot more peaceful. Rooms were closeby. A lady came out of one room disgruntled, saying something in Bahasa. The guide later told me that she was complaining that she had to leave because the customer didn't want to use a condom. They have a basic sense, this bunch.

A PYT caught my eye, and while I was checking her out, the guide said that she would give a good service. Opted for her, we went to an AC room, and I paid the handler 3 red notes. Inside the room, she switched on the AC, and we chit chatted a bit while I waited for her to finish her cancer stick. She could manage decent english, and told me that she was from the capital, in the same profession. Due to the conservatives, pursuing the profession was a dangerous option in the capital, so she came to Bali. Once the chimney was put out, she started talking about how much I was going to tip her. She said that for IDR 200 k, she would give me a good service. I almost threw her out, but then I remembered that I wasn't in my home country, where I could have done something about it. The handlers were probably not even going to understand me. So I negotiated the tip down to one red note. She wasn't happy, and she showed it when she used her nails to put on the condom.

A stern word and a firm hand on her petite body (she was probably 5'4 or something) brought her back to her senses. I had to guide her through a decent blowjob with cover. Although petite, she had a nice set of knockers. I played with them to my heart's content, and sucked on each one. Once I was nice and ready, I lay her on her back, and spread her legs. After a couple of minutes of teasing, I thrust into her. A few slow thrusts later, I picked up the tempo steadily to a nice pounding. I probably hit her cervix a few times. It looked like she was in pain. I asked her if she wanted me to stop, and she responded in the negative. I kept at it.

A few minutes later, I guided her petite body into the doggy position to receive again. A few thrusts led to some queefing noise, so we went back to missionary. Kept at it, with a few DFKs. I noticed that she wasn't very wet, so I spat on the condom and inserted in her again. Pounded her while she tried her best not to scream. I came inside her (in a condom), and we immediately went to wash ourselves. Dressed up, gave her a hundy, and went on my way.

As I walked out, I saw the girl complaining about the man not using the condom chilling and having a beer with the attendants while watching TV. Loving the island life.

Bbdbbd
09-18-18, 15:15
The reason it's simply its huge size built around totally and irremediably insufficient road infrastructure. It ruins anything you may want to do further away from your accomodation or even going to/from the Airport - unless Kuta is your thing...That's interesting. I guess it's all a matter of perspective. To explain, and to get it out of the way, I am from India, and I was pleasantly surprised at the manner the roads in Bali were maintained. Less so in Lembongan, though; the potholes will ruin your back for life.

I was so impressed, that I promised myself that I'll make another Bali trip, and this time on a bicycle. I'd take the Bali roads and the drivers any day over the homeland. The road infrastructure in India, as you all may already be knowing, is worse than shit.

BBD.

Old New Guy
09-19-18, 10:50
Well written BBD, you described well what one can expect at these houses. This time I didn't bothered going there at all, and didn't repeated with the Red Carpet lady either. I'm now back to Pattaya and resumed my usual modus operandi, with good results. Different places, different vibes.

Note, as mentioned I was delayed by Immig. In Bali, and the previous time (but not this one) when returning to to Bangock Don Mueang as well. I know for sure that's because my passports has many pages full of stamps, that triggers heaven knows what kind of suspect. So have your outgoing ticket and hotel reservation printed and show it as soon they start asking instead of stamping. In Thailand there is also a regulation for which one must have at least 10,000 Baht in cash if entering visa exempt, and 20,000 if with any type of visa. At times they use that to harass certain people and deny entry, so be prepared.

Wimble
09-19-18, 17:56
I assume it can be cash equivalent in USD as I rarely have than many bahts. Knock on wood, have not been stopped or delayed yet.

In Thailand there is also a regulation for which one must have at least 10,000 Baht in cash if entering visa exempt, and 20,000 if with any type of visa. At times they use that to harass certain people and deny entry, so be prepared.

Rob Jones
09-20-18, 06:59
Come on mate. How long have you been hobbying? There are two things you need to reflect upon.

That said, the local men indeed treat the girls like shit, yet these girls will go and fuck them for free and even spend all the money you give them on these men and fund their booze, bikes, drugs, etc.Hi Blanc.

I hope used to play in Bali before I fell in love with Pattaya and it's a different game as far as I'm concerned. When going to Bali I would hit Badoo about 2 months out and build up a rapport with the girls. I would focus on 9 for my 3 day stay knowing that I would only meet 3. Over 4 such visits I have paid 2 girls and the quickest in the sack was a gem from Raja Ampat who picked me up at the Bomb memorial and took me straight back to my hotel and we were fucking. Usually after dinner and drinks it was back to the room. I have messaged and fucked a tourist from Jakarta the whole encounter from first message to saying goodbye 4 hours with 2 of those hours in bed.

In Pattaya you don't need game as some of the other contributors claim only money but in Bali if you put in the work before hand you will be rewarded.

Rob.

Smoothy
09-20-18, 08:05
In Pattaya you don't need game as some of the other contributors claim only money but in Bali if you put in the work before hand you will be rewarded.You don't need much game to get laid in Bali, but you can have negative game in Pattaya and still get laid by paying. You could literally be the biggest loser and ugliest and dumbest guy in the world and still get laid in pattaya as long as you have a couple thousand baht.

Wimble
09-20-18, 10:39
That is one reason I like Indo girls. I still like them better than Thai. Just a personal preference. If only the beaches were cleaner and the volcanoes would stop causing trouble.

Hi Blanc.

I hope used to play in Bali before I fell in love with Pattaya and it's a different game as far as I'm concerned. When going to Bali I would hit Badoo about 2 months out and build up a rapport with the girls. I would focus on 9 for my 3 day stay knowing that I would only meet 3. Over 4 such visits I have paid 2 girls and the quickest in the sack was a gem from Raja Ampat who picked me up at the Bomb memorial and took me straight back to my hotel and we were fucking. Usually after dinner and drinks it was back to the room. I have messaged and fucked a tourist from Jakarta the whole encounter from first message to saying goodbye 4 hours with 2 of those hours in bed.

In Pattaya you don't need game as some of the other contributors claim only money but in Bali if you put in the work before hand you will be rewarded.

Rob.

Rob Jones
09-20-18, 22:17
You don't need much game to get laid in Bali, but you can have negative game in Pattaya and still get laid by paying. You could literally be the biggest loser and ugliest and dumbest guy in the world and still get laid in pattaya as long as you have a couple thousand baht.Me to a T.

Old New Guy
09-21-18, 17:54
That is one reason I like Indo girls. I still like them better than Thai. Just a personal preference. If only the beaches were cleaner and the volcanoes would stop causing trouble.I've been snorkeling or diving to the most southern Kuta beach, Batu Beling, Tulamung / Blue lagoon, and all these where perfectly clean and the water as well. Volcanoes, unlike earthquakes, give ample warning before causing real trouble. Also the weather was much better than in Thailand, with many more true sunny days instead of that perennial overcast.

Advantageous
09-23-18, 22:24
You don't need much game to get laid in Bali, but you can have negative game in Pattaya and still get laid by paying. You could literally be the biggest loser and ugliest and dumbest guy in the world and still get laid in pattaya as long as you have a couple thousand baht.I thing it's pretty easy to jump into p4 p in Bali to be honest. Between X houses, MPs, scooter / hotel delivery girls, nightclub FLs, & any and every guide or driver knowing someone who will fuck you for less than the price of two large pizzas at home, one could argue that you're spoiled for choice. Yes it's less overt than Patts, but I feel as if you'd have to employ effort to travel solo and not get laid in Bali, unless you're living the digital nomad life up Canggu or something.

Rob Jones
09-25-18, 23:32
I thing it's pretty easy to jump into p4 p in Bali to be honest. Between X houses, MPs, scooter / hotel delivery girls, nightclub FLs, & any and every guide or driver knowing someone who will fuck you for less than the price of two large pizzas at home, one could argue that you're spoiled for choice. Yes it's less overt than Patts, but I feel as if you'd have to employ effort to travel solo and not get laid in Bali, unless you're living the digital nomad life up Canggu or something.My point is that with a little effort in Bali you can get laid for free. I have never set foot in any type of of brothel in Indonesia and I have paid only 2 girls for sex from 20 years travel to the area. It doesn't take much effort and for the cost of buying and help eat 2 pizzas you have a girl for however long you choose to be with her.

Wimble
09-26-18, 18:20
My experience in Bali is somewhat different. I do my diving and snorkeling elsewhere. As for volcanoes, many flights cancelled recently due to the plumes. I have been lucky so far and have not been delayed. Think more luck than skill in predicting eruptions. As for weather, it depends on the time of year. Bali can get very hot. And daily showers never really bothered me.

I've been snorkeling or diving to the most southern Kuta beach, Batu Beling, Tulamung / Blue lagoon, and all these where perfectly clean and the water as well. Volcanoes, unlike earthquakes, give ample warning before causing real trouble. Also the weather was much better than in Thailand, with many more true sunny days instead of that perennial overcast..

I often feel guilty so I always give the ladies something. I often cannot take them out in the open so those I do meet who claim to be regular girls meet me in private. I cannot go to certain places because staff will recognize me. Also, Bali is not that big. One can easily bump into acquaintances. Just my bad luck. So I usually give gifts or shopping / dining money. Many protest but accept. Only 2 of my regulars know where I usually eat or stay so I assume they know my details. Knock on wood, no problems so far.

My point is that with a little effort in Bali you can get laid for free. I have never set foot in any type of of brothel in Indonesia and I have paid only 2 girls for sex from 20 years travel to the area. It doesn't take much effort and for the cost of buying and help eat 2 pizzas you have a girl for however long you choose to be with her.

Vinsa
09-27-18, 09:50
Late FR from a few months ago, went to attend a wedding and needed to scratch an itch, didn't have any contacts wasn't expecting any action that night but expect the unexpected. Drinking at a sports bar along paradiso hotel road around 11 PM when a China doll came strategically sitting next to me making very obvious signs, obviously knew what was going on. Found her cute and bubbly so chatted her up, bought her a drink and spent around 30 min chatting before she whispered if I wanted in on some action, started haggling price on the spot, agreed and brought her back to the hotel for an 150 US an hour with BBJ and CIM. Expensive but needed it bad.

Went in the room, she wanted to shower first and asked me to join, she started rubbing her be-see cups against me while washing me and my bro managed to warm her up by rubbing and slipping a finger in. Got in the bed and she went straight for it with a BBBJ, she looked like she was damn into it got me even hotter, put on some protection and went for it. Her moans was hot, wet as hell, didn't take me long to finish. Finished of the night with a CIM and laying in bed for a short chat, she went for a shower, got dressed and left.

Attitude: 9/10 Decent English, always smiling, very bubbly.

Body: 8/10 slim, small sized (5'5 ish) . Average racks be-see.

Face: 7/10. Very cute looking, typical asian doll.

Service: 7/10, damn good BBBJ, not as flexible but managed to get in on a lot of positions.

WIR: Def Yes. Didn't manage to get her contact.

Damage: 150 USD.

Pedros Needs
09-27-18, 22:54
Had one contact me via weechat, seems they come there for a holiday and decide to pay for it while I am there.

I think I paid $120 AU went to her hotel, not worth it.

Locals a better and more affordable option, unless this sort of moment arises of course.

Pedro.

Late FR from a few months ago, went to attend a wedding and needed to scratch an itch, didn't have any contacts wasn't expecting any action that night but expect the unexpected. Drinking at a sports bar along paradiso hotel road around 11 PM when a China doll came strategically sitting next to me making very obvious signs, obviously knew what was going on. Found her cute and bubbly so chatted her up, bought her a drink and spent around 30 min chatting before she whispered if I wanted in on some action, started haggling price on the spot, agreed and brought her back to the hotel for an 150 US an hour with BBJ and CIM. Expensive but needed it bad.

Went in the room, she wanted to shower first and asked me to join, she started rubbing her be-see cups against me while washing me and my bro managed to warm her up by rubbing and slipping a finger in. Got in the bed and she went straight for it with a BBBJ, she looked like she was damn into it got me even hotter, put on some protection and went for it. Her moans was hot, wet as hell, didn't take me long to finish. Finished of the night with a CIM and laying in bed for a short chat, she went for a shower, got dressed and left..

Jingo10
09-28-18, 06:47

Damage: 150 USD.Wow it is up individuals as to how much you pay but 150 bucks is a hell of a lot. But its your money so nothing to do with me but just saying you could get a girl for a week for that in Bali.

Vinsa
09-28-18, 13:18
Completely agree, only managed to experience two girls while in Bali, probably update with my second one next few days. One was the below, the other was a local and it was much cheaper while providing pretty good service.

Had one contact me via weechat, seems they come there for a holiday and decide to pay for it while I am there.

I think I paid $120 AU went to her hotel, not worth it.

Locals a better and more affordable option, unless this sort of moment arises of course.

Pedro.

SS999
09-28-18, 23:02
Anyone know of a hotel in Kuta / Legian where there isn't a security guard at the front? Just don't want to be watched everytime I bring someone over or go in and out with someone.

Hong Kong Boy
09-29-18, 03:40
From reading the post I don't there are anything going on there and you have to travel to Kuta for action, am I right?

If I'm wrong can someone tell me where?

Thanks.

Eszpresszo
09-29-18, 03:44
From reading the post I don't there are anything going on there and you have to travel to Kuta for action, am I right?

If I'm wrong can someone tell me where?

Thanks.Definitely wrong. See my post about Kuta, unless your idea of action is being conned or ripped off.

Jabberwock999
09-29-18, 07:40
It seems Stykler is right. The map has been deleted. But of course I have a backup.

Now, I don't go to Bali anymore so I can't keep it updated (last update was in 2016). Is there anyone (resident in Bali?) who would like to take over? PM me in that case.

(The original idea to have members doing updates on their own has been curbed by Googles security policy: You can't log in from a different device than last time without typing in a code which is sent by SMS).Could you please share the map? It's still the most recent map we have I think, unfortunately.

Achmmc
09-29-18, 08:01
Damage: 150 USD.First time, yeap, did you ever read a damn thing in here about the going rate for FL. ? 2,235,450 idr equiv. WTF? The damage is greater than that. Your contribution is to increasing the cost expectations up for all of us. No doubt she and her girlfriends are re calibrating just how much they can remove from the next ATM with a penis.

Eszpresszo
09-30-18, 04:54
Went in the room, she wanted to shower first and asked me to join, she started rubbing her be-see cups against me while washing me and my bro managed to warm her up by rubbing and slipping a finger in. Got in the bed and she went straight for it with a BBBJ, she looked like she was damn into it got me even hotter, put on some protection and went for it. Her moans was hot, wet as hell, didn't take me long to finish. Finished of the night with a CIM and laying in bed for a short chat, she went for a shower, got dressed and left.

Attitude: 9/10 Decent English, always smiling, very bubbly.

Body: 8/10 slim, small sized (5'5 ish) . Average racks be-see.

Face: 7/10. Very cute looking, typical asian doll.

Service: 7/10, damn good BBBJ, not as flexible but managed to get in on a lot of positions.

Damage: 150 USD.Had similar experience with a comparable girl in Sanur at 66 X. Damage? 300 k Rupiahs. I'm told now that I should have just handed them 250 k and the locals pay under 200 k.

When I was fending off attempts to fleece me in Kuta, I had to wonder however these girls got the idea that they could charge 1 million Rupiah for a handjob from a young woman. Now I am starting to understand.

Barri
10-01-18, 07:21
Could you please share the map? It's still the most recent map we have I think, unfortunately.You mean you are prepared to take over the responsibility of maintaining the Bali Monger Map?

Eszpresszo
10-01-18, 12:31
You mean you are prepared to take over the responsibility of maintaining the Bali Monger Map?Well, I at least want to thank you for it. It might not have been current, but it got me on the right path back in March of this year. The hotel I was staying in loaned me a bike, I'd downloaded it onto my phone and I rode around South Sanur in less than an hour looking at the locations. I realized at some point some new places were not on the map, because I began to discern what an X-house could be, usually a guy standing around asking "Hey boss, you need a lady?" At that point I realized your map worked well as a primer guide, not an complete list to base your activities off of. And I expect that's what you intended it to be anyways. One thing that I realized early on is that on Bali, there are residents eager to do things for tourists to get their share of the business, as was the case with the cook / tour guide / casual pimp I met. That's probably a whole different dynamic there that foreigners often take advantage of.

Tommy Suharto
10-02-18, 02:07
One thing that I realized early on is that on Bali, there are residents eager to do things for tourists to get their share of the business, as was the case with the cook / tour guide / casual pimp I met. That's probably a whole different dynamic there that foreigners often take advantage of.Yup. Next to Sanur, works especially well in North Bali, outside the touristy areas. There is a language barrier to cross for most, so not every one is able to read the opportunity.

Rob Jones
10-04-18, 02:38
Anyone know of a hotel in Kuta / Legian where there isn't a security guard at the front? Just don't want to be watched everytime I bring someone over or go in and out with someone.Unless you are worried that the security guard may contact the New York Times I would want the security guard not only to notice that I have taken someone to my room I would want them to handover their ID card and only to be given back them if you are with them or they. All your room to ensure you are ok.

The guards don't care how many girls you return with and in some cases may even be impressed with your success rate.

Sam071
10-04-18, 10:23
The guards don't care how many girls you return with and in some cases may even be impressed with your success rate.True and even if they try to stop you just give them enough money to buy a pack of cigarette.

Languine
10-06-18, 13:08
Greetings,

I am stay in Ubud with one friend. We wish to know if any place to find naughty massage or beer massage.

Kelbrol
10-07-18, 08:53
Greetings,

I am stay in Ubud with one friend. We wish to know if any place to find naughty massage or beer massage.Nothing in Ubud.

Roger Sideways
10-08-18, 05:34
Greetings,

I am stay in Ubud with one friend. We wish to know if any place to find naughty massage or beer massage.Ubud is very dry. None of the massage places and hardly any of the freelancers offer any extras. You might get lucky, as I did once, with a girl who is up from Kuta or Sanur and puts her shingle out on Wechat, but it is hit and miss. If you need pussy during your time in Ubud the best idea is to take a girl with you.

Admin2
10-10-18, 04:01
get laid in pattaya as long as you have a couple thousand baht.That's precisely the point of the site.

Just saying,

Admin

Smoothy
10-13-18, 19:43
For you guys living in Bali, have you noticed the recent transformation of Iva? From the looks of it, it seems Serliana has hooked her up with some connections to get the same work done as she had done. She looked good before, but she looks awesome now. Serly's popularity sky rocketed when she got that surgery, I am guessing Iva's will do the same. Very hot!

D Cups
10-14-18, 16:01
For you guys living in Bali, have you noticed the recent transformation of Iva? From the looks of it, it seems Serliana has hooked her up with some connections to get the same work done as she had done. She looked good before, but she looks awesome now. Serly's popularity sky rocketed when she got that surgery, I am guessing Iva's will do the same. Very hot!Breast enlargement? Any details? Thanks, Smoothy. I'll be there for four days end of next month and the Jakarta also four days. Cheers.

SmallBird
10-16-18, 10:11
First time, yeap, did you ever read a damn thing in here about the going rate for FL. ? 2,235,450 idr equiv. WTF? The damage is greater than that. Your contribution is to increasing the cost expectations up for all of us. No doubt she and her girlfriends are re calibrating just how much they can remove from the next ATM with a penis.He is just a typical desperate guy come from desperate country. Could blame the feminism.

Member #4676
10-16-18, 20:05
This happened couple of weeks back during my visit to Bali. Since my itinerary was totally packed, I couldn't find much action.

1. the*w* Spa, Kuta: Also called Mel* Spa. Went there around one evening around 5 pm. Guess I was the only customer there at that time. The location is pretty good considering how close its good to the city and they have space for parking your two wheeler if you want. The guy showed me photos of the girls and to choose one. If I remember correctly, it was 300 K for private room and 200 K for the other one (shared with curtains). I initially chose the one with curtains thinking its fine but it looked awful. So, changed to a private room. The room is just okay. Can't call it neat. Changed to dispo. The girl arrived in 5 minutes in a sexy costume with one cover in her hand. Started with usual massage and she kept talking quite a lot. Told me she is from Java and that season is pretty bad due to quakes in Lombok and that she didn't had any customer that day. Maybe its true considering no one was there around that time. Started with teasing and she asked what is expected from her. Told her the demands and she quoted 700 K. Bargained to 400 K for two sessions. She didn't budge at first but then that's all the money I had. Undressed her and sucked her tits to heart's content. Nice shaved pussy. Looked and smelled clean. Came in mish. Had some talk, and she was like, she wants to finish the second round and be done with it (may be because she was not happy with 400 k). Most girls are time watchers and wants to finish as soon as possible. At most places, one pop and the massage finishes. It doesn't matter if its 1 h or 2 h massage. So, learned that I should negotiate hard and fix the deal first if I need 2 rounds.

2. Spas around the Kuta Beach: Went to around 3 Spas along the Kuta beach and Legian Street on different days just for the sake of an oil massage. All these places have body massage for around 90-100 K in those shared rooms with just curtains. Majority of them don't offer any of the extras or even a bath. However, I did have some fun in one of the spas near Kuta beach. Was just walking along the way when I saw this girl outside the shop. Liked her looks, talked the rates and went inside. As usual, body massage with oil. She took me to one of the corner beds where there were nobody present in the next bed. Had some small chat and she told me they don't offer extras and that she can come to the Hotel. Grabbed her ass several times and she responded well with a naughty smile. After some time, tried putting my hands inside her pants and she took johny and teased for a bit. Couldn't have more fun as some other girl came near the bed and ruined everything.

3. Worst experience came from one of the spas where the girl told me that she used to do extras before in another spa and that this new spa is a professional one and further she has a BF now, so cannot do any extra. Strange.

4. Met quite a lot of girls via IC and it is 100 times better than Tinder. Got WA of several girls and ladies but couldn't meet all of them. One girl caught my attention and she told me in WA that she is a masseuse and she can come to my room. Told her to arrange a place and she found a hotel in the Legian street for 2 h. She came along with her sister and asked me if I want a threesome. Deal fixed for 1 million incl the room. Went to the hotel. It's a dingy place but nevertheless safe. Seems they have some deal with the hotel receptionist. Funny thing was, the actual girl whom I met in Tinder was disappointing compared to her sister. 2nd girl was good, lean and more to my liking. She told me she won't do BJ and CIM and looked cleaner compared to the first girl. The first girl even took CIM during the first session, so was kind of doubtful if she is clean. Was fun and so much VFM compared to the spa rounds. They told me they are ready to come to my hotel whenever I want, but I got lazy in the next days and didn't have any more fun.

I could understand why X houses are so much better than going to the MPs. Most of the MPs charge a lot for the massage and the girls mostly quote be / w 500-700 K. For that kind of money, you can easily have a lot of fun in X houses. I would still advise any newbie heading to Bali to install IC and Tinder, do some work, watchout for ladyboys and traps asking for money, go through the forums and it will be a sweet visit.

GuyFromKunlun
10-17-18, 18:49
Hi,

Me and a couple of friends are planning a trip to Bali, would really like some advice to having a good time mongering wise.

Thank you.

Empire1
10-18-18, 03:06
Hi,

Me and a couple of friends are planning a trip to Bali, would really like some advice to having a good time mongering wise.

Thank you.Spend a few hours reading this forum and you will have all you need. Happy mongering.

VonderJohn
10-20-18, 12:38
I could understand why X houses are so much better than going to the MPs. Most of the MPs charge a lot for the massage and the girls mostly quote be / w 500-700 K. For that kind of money, you can easily have a lot of fun in X houses. I would still advise any newbie heading to Bali to install IC and Tinder, do some work, watchout for ladyboys and traps asking for money, go through the forums and it will be a sweet visit.Hello and thanks for the input. I don't go to MPs in Bali because they are dirty and the girls are not always clean or pretty. I'd rather choose from Tinder or other apps and have a date.

Sorry for the ignorance, but what is IC? I searched for an app in that name but couldn't find any. I'm currently only using Tinder, its pretty good, but would sure welcome a new app. Thanks in advance.

Franga
10-21-18, 00:37
I think he is referring to Indonesian Cupid.

D Cups
10-21-18, 16:10
I think he is referring to Indonesian Cupid.I joined IC for my upcoming trip (November) and so far have not gotten a good response to my messages. I did a search by location (Bali and Jakarta) for women 18 - 35 who listed "chest" as their best feature (my fetish). Lots of girls popped up in both locations and I contacted the beautiful ones but so far have not gotten responses (except one in Bali). Be aware that if you join any Cupid you will be bombarded with requests from lots of old fuglies which I just delete. Sometimes I ask the old fuglies to send pictures of their granddaughters. Nevertheless, I have had some outstanding results from Dominican Cupid and mediocre results from Filipino Cupid.

But I had better luck on DIA before they kicked me out. I met this nice, super busty Jarkartan 30 year old on DIA who even brought a bustier, younger, prettier girlfriend with her for one of the best threesomes of my life. Sadly, I lost contact with her. She was looking to get married and may have done so. Cheers.

Goferring
10-22-18, 03:41
I joined IC for my upcoming trip (November) and so far have not gotten a good response to my messages. I did a search by location (Bali and Jakarta) for women 18 - 35 who listed "chest" as their best feature (my fetish).DCups, drop the "chest" key word from your search. Few girls would include that lest it be seen by her friends or associates and indicate that she is less than a fine upstanding young lady.

You will be better off just going off the pictures or target areas that are known for busty lasses. The various islands and regions produce girls with strikingly different features. Bandung, Central Java and Lombok jump to mind. Balinese girls also have a well earned reputation for getting bustier the further north you go on the island.

Enjoy!!

D Cups
10-22-18, 13:42
DCups, drop the "chest" key word from your search. Few girls would include that lest it be seen by her friends or associates and indicate that she is less than a fine upstanding young lady.

You will be better off just going off the pictures or target areas that are known for busty lasses. The various islands and regions produce girls with strikingly different features. Bandung, Central Java and Lombok jump to mind. Balinese girls also have a well earned reputation for getting bustier the further north you go on the island.

Enjoy!!Hi G, sadly I will only be in Bali and Jakarta a short time so I will not have time to go to those places but thanks for the tip. Cheers.

Goferring
10-22-18, 19:56
Hi G, sadly I will only be in Bali and Jakarta a short time so I will not have time to go to those places but thanks for the tip. Cheers.DC, I should have been clearer that I wasn't suggesting going to the provinces but asking the girls online in Jakarta or Bali (or where ever you are at the time) where they are from.

As I said before, this can be a indication of body type and even personality.

If you are practicing your Bahasa, the question is "asli mana?" and she will reply where her family are originally from even if she has lived her while life in Jakarta.

Enjoy.

D Cups
10-22-18, 20:33
DC, I should have been clearer that I wasn't suggesting going to the provinces but asking the girls online in Jakarta or Bali (or where ever you are at the time) where they are from.

As I said before, this can be a indication of body type and even personality.

If you are practicing your Bahasa, the question is "asli mana?" and she will reply where her family are originally from even if she has lived her while life in Jakarta.

Enjoy.Oh OK. I'd have to use the translator app on my phone for anything Indonesian, Mr. G. I have discovered from my visits to non-English speaking countries that it is not necessarily a liability to not know their language. In fact, it may be a blessing in disguise when they start hitting you up with their problems and money needs.

Goferring
10-23-18, 02:13
I have discovered from my visits to non-English speaking countries that it is not necessarily a liability to not know their language. In fact, it may be a blessing in disguise when they start hitting you up with their problems and money needs.I agree. Without too much effort, I have perfected the stupid white guy look and it has come in handy when sticky requests have been put to me. 😁.

However, there is no law that one must declare all his abilities and understanding what is being said without the knowledge of the speakers has provided much Intel and comedy in the past!!

Enjoy 👍.

Rob Jones
10-23-18, 04:05
I joined IC for my upcoming trip (November) and so far have not gotten a good response to my messages. I did a search by location (Bali and Jakarta) for women 18 - 35 who listed "chest" as their best feature (my fetish). Lots of girls popped up in both locations and I contacted the beautiful ones but so far have not gotten responses (except one in Bali). Be aware that if you join any Cupid you will be bombarded with requests from lots of old fuglies which I just delete. Sometimes I ask the old fuglies to send pictures of their granddaughters. Nevertheless, I have had some outstanding results from Dominican Cupid and mediocre results from Filipino Cupid.

But I had better luck on DIA before they kicked me out. I met this nice, super busty Jarkartan 30 year old on DIA who even brought a bustier, younger, prettier girlfriend with her for one of the best threesomes of my life. Sadly, I lost contact with her. She was looking to get married and may have done so. Cheers.I have had great success on Badoo for Indo girls. There of course is a mixture of working, semi pro and amateur girls. If you are meeting the girls online a couple of months before you hit the ground a better chance of getting some free girl. If you do work it that way plan for a hotel change every 2 to 3 days to avoid unplanned meetings in foyers. I always check when I'm there too as 1 time I was hit apon by a 20 yo Jakarta girl on holidays for a great 6 hour session.

Shuga
10-24-18, 10:29
<snip>
At that point I realized your map worked well as a primer guide, not an complete list to base your activities off of. And I expect that's what you intended it to be anyways. <snip>
I believe that for quite a few years the map listed all fish bowls in the Sanur area. At at least two occasions I took up a taxi driver's offer to show me 'girls in aquarium' hoping to find some new places, but after hitting all places on the map the taxi driver gave up, saying -You know them all!

As for 'X houses'. I have given up in trying to get people understand that a building with an X included in the number is not necessarily in the sex business: the X stands for 'Extension' in Bali's unregulated house numbering system and nothing else. So of course all houses with an X number are not on the map! That would cause embarrassment for a lot of people if they were.

Then there are cases where the number, e. G. 14 X and 98 X, actually is the name of the establishment. I have seen three different locations over time for 14 X, and 98 X is now where 41 X used to be.

Some of the establishments (short time hotels) which offer rooms and a guy to get girls for you have an X in the number, and some haven't.

It is a pity that no one of resident punters or frequently visiting punters are willing to take over the map. For more or less same reasons as Barri I can't do it.

Eszpresszo
11-06-18, 21:49
As for 'X houses'. I have given up in trying to get people understand that a building with an X included in the number is not necessarily in the sex business: the X stands for 'Extension' in Bali's unregulated house numbering system and nothing else. So of course all houses with an X number are not on the map! That would cause embarrassment for a lot of people if they were.

It is a pity that no one of resident punters or frequently visiting punters are willing to take over the map. For more or less same reasons as Barri I can't do it.And who said that an X on a street address necessarily indicated an X house? It sure wasn't me. But, if its such a pity that nobody is willing to take over the map, why can't you do it? You seem to have a superior knowledge of the terrain, so you seem to be the obvious candidate.

Dirk67
11-10-18, 09:01
So playing the apps, it seems hit or miss (as previously mentioned, either it's a civvie and takes time and effort to get her comfortable, at least 1-2 dates in my experience), or it's a pro / semi-pro and the photos are fake or taken from weird angles and then disappointed when she shows up. I'm much better about excusing myself in these situations now, but it's still a time suck.

Spas have been a good option and I think a decent value ( 1 m + tip) given the environs, service level almost guaranteed, and no need to raise eyebrows at your hotel. Side note: My regular girl at one of the spas was telling me about how badly behaved some of our fellow mongers are, including not taking care of BO, bad breath, forcing DFK, well-endowed guys plowing a girl to the point of pain and blood sometimes, and even trying to sneak BBFS or trying to get 2 pops when they paid for 1. Please don't. It's disgusting and uncalled for.

Anyway, I seem to recall previously some discussion of places not usually talked about, maybe a KTV or hidden hotel that has lineups / fishbowls? I can't seem to find those posts, any experienced Bali folks know what I'm talking about?

Pedros Needs
11-10-18, 13:09
I need say I agree totally with your approach.

Given I can get FS ranging from say $500 to the occasional Mill for a real looker, I feel I have done well compared to other parts of my country, so always respect them even if an average service and outcome.

I have never not paid or argued over an agreed rate, even if I have felt the experience was average, I simply vote with my feet and they will never benefit in seeing me again.

Pedro.

So playing the apps, it seems hit or miss (as previously mentioned, either it's a civvie and takes time and effort to get her comfortable, at least 1-2 dates in my experience), or it's a pro / semi-pro and the photos are fake or taken from weird angles and then disappointed when she shows up. I'm much better about excusing myself in these situations now, but it's still a time suck.

Spas have been a good option and I think a decent value ( 1 m + tip) given the environs, service level almost guaranteed, and no need to raise eyebrows at your hotel. Side note: My regular girl at one of the spas was telling me about how badly behaved some of our fellow mongers are, including not taking care of BO, bad breath, forcing DFK, well-endowed guys plowing a girl to the point of pain and blood sometimes, and even trying to sneak BBFS or trying to get 2 pops when they paid for 1. Please don't. It's disgusting and uncalled for.

Anyway, I seem to recall previously some discussion of places not usually talked about, maybe a KTV or hidden hotel that has lineups / fishbowls? I can't seem to find those posts, any experienced Bali folks know what I'm talking about?

Pedros Needs
11-12-18, 02:13
Make that 500 local- rupiah of course.

I need say I agree totally with your approach.

Given I can get FS ranging from say $500 to the occasional Mill for a real looker, I feel I have done well compared to other parts of my country, so always respect them even if an average service and outcome.

I have never not paid or argued over an agreed rate, even if I have felt the experience was average, I simply vote with my feet and they will never benefit in seeing me again.

Pedro.

D Cups
11-14-18, 17:23
Hi guys,

I'm looking for good massage parlors with BUSTY girls close to my hotel. In Sanur I stay at Mercure. Is the closest one with these requirements Chloe Spa in and. Sanur? In Kuta I will be staying at Trans Resort. Is the closest one with these requirements Riverview Spa? Or do I have to head north to Ayana? Any replies or referrals appreciated especially if she can come to my hotel.

Goferring
11-14-18, 21:02
Hi guys,

I'm looking for good massage parlors with BUSTY girls close to my hotel. In Sanur I stay at Mercure. Is the closest one with these requirements Chloe Spa in and. Sanur? In Kuta I will be staying at Trans Resort. Is the closest one with these requirements Riverview Spa? Or do I have to head north to Ayana? Any replies or referrals appreciated especially if she can come to my hotel.There are literally hundreds of massage shops in all the tourist areas and due to the volcano / earthquake induced drop in tourist numbers, many of the girls will provide extras during a hotel visit.

It's as simple as talking a walk around your hotel and quietly testing the water with the sprukers waiting outside the parlours.

Jingo10
11-17-18, 15:35
Hi guys,

I'm looking for good massage parlors with BUSTY girls close to my hotel. In Sanur I stay at Mercure. Is the closest one with these requirements Chloe Spa in and. Sanur? In Kuta I will be staying at Trans Resort. Is the closest one with these requirements Riverview Spa? Or do I have to head north to Ayana? Any replies or referrals appreciated especially if she can come to my hotel.There is nothing around Mercure, Chloe is legit altho there might be two and I couldn't find. 90% of spa's in Sanur are legit, try jl sudamala off Danau poso. Many in denpasar try Bali exotique (see flyingdandy site).

Much more in kuta, you will not need to look hard.

Goferring
11-18-18, 08:04
Does anyone know where the airport taxi booking desk has gone at International Arrivals?

It was off to the right of the exit race, just past all the sign wavers and private taxi recruiters.

Plenty of limo hire desks inside but I couldn't find the regular airport taxis??

Kodja
11-18-18, 12:12
Does anyone know where the airport taxi booking desk has gone at International Arrivals?

It was off to the right of the exit race, just past all the sign wavers and private taxi recruiters.

Plenty of limo hire desks inside but I couldn't find the regular airport taxis??Apparently it's still in that location. Just hidden slightly.

Empire1
11-19-18, 13:20

Plenty of limo hire desks inside but I couldn't find the regular airport taxis??It's move right to where the pickup point is for cars, before you get to the 5 story carpark.

Jingo10
11-21-18, 08:04

Plenty of limo hire desks inside but I couldn't find the regular airport taxis??For info if you walk out of arrivals and at the entrance to the multi story car park opposite there are lots of people who: will take you for half the price of the official airport taxis.

Eszpresszo
11-25-18, 22:14
For info if you walk out of arrivals and at the entrance to the multi story car park opposite there are lots of people who: will take you for half the price of the official airport taxis.But probably for much more than a normal cab or private individual would charge. I bartered with a guy as I was leaving the airport. There were dozens of others guys trying to give me a ride. I got him down to half of what he originally asked for, as I was just going to nearby Kuta. And I still felt I was being taken. He drove a worn out van that I didn't feel too safe in. But, welcome to Kuta, right?

On the way back, a private individual I had engaged took me from South Sanur, a much longer journey to the airport for a bit less in a nice, air conditioned sedan. And that involved going through the tollbooth on a toll road. Sorry I can't recall the actual numerical amounts, but the discounts are still in my head. I'm sure others will agree there are people and livery services who will pick you up at a fair price with advance notice. I can give you the number of the South Sanur "guide / food stall chef / pimp that hooked me up with the driver (his cousin, I believe). He can give you a tour of the island, bring girls to your room based on your physical requests, and arranged transport. PM if you are interested. My only caveat about the guy is that he was hard to get rid of, inquiring too much into my personal activities and wanting to hang out with me at my expense. I expect that is a common problem there.

Goferring
11-26-18, 02:31
But probably for much more than a normal cab or private individual would charge. I bartered with a guy as I was leaving the airport. There were dozens of others guys trying to give me a ride. I got him down to half of what he originally asked for, as I was just going to nearby Kuta. And I still felt I was being taken. He drove a worn out van that I didn't feel too safe in. But, welcome to Kuta, right?

On the way back, a private individual I had engaged took me from South Sanur, a much longer journey to the airport for a bit less in a nice, air conditioned sedan. And that involved going through the tollbooth on a toll road. Sorry I can't recall the actual numerical amounts, but the discounts are still in my head. I'm sure others will agree there are people and livery services who will pick you up at a fair price with advance notice. I can give you the number of the South Sanur "guide / food stall chef / pimp that hooked me up with the driver (his cousin, I believe). He can give you a tour of the island, bring girls to your room based on your physical requests, and arranged transport. PM if you are interested. My only caveat about the guy is that he was hard to get rid of, inquiring too much into my personal activities and wanting to hang out with me at my expense. I expect that is a common problem there.Agreed. Dealing with those pricks comes a distant third after paying extra for a Golden Bird etc and walking.

Kodja
11-26-18, 10:29
But probably for much more than a normal cab or private individual would charge. I bartered with a guy as I was leaving the airport. There were dozens of others guys trying to give me a ride. That's the first time I have heard someone bartering in Bali for a taxi. Years ago I used to barter with ladies on the beach. I would swap T shirts, hats and sunglasses with whatever items they were offering.

I can give you the number of the South Sanur "guide / food stall chef / pimp that hooked me up with the driver (his cousin, I believe). He can give you a tour of the island, bring girls to your room based on your physical requests, and arranged transport. PM if you are interested. My only caveat about the guy is that he was hard to get rid of, inquiring too much into my personal activities and wanting to hang out with me at my expense. I expect that is a common problem there.It sure is a common problem. They like to hang around and expect you to pay everything for them. Best to avoid them.

Eszpresszo
11-26-18, 18:06
That's the first time I have heard someone bartering in Bali for a taxi. Years ago I used to barter with ladies on the beach. I would swap T shirts, hats and sunglasses with whatever items they were offering.Oh, but this wasn't a taxi. This was just one of those many guys hanging around the exit, trying to sell a ride in their own vehicle. I didn't actually notice anyone touting their services at the car park but I wasn't looking either. I am pretty sure that I read on here not to pay anything near what these guys were asking, and and to barter them way down. Another BM told me the fare to Kuta should be around 50 k just to Kuta, whereas the official taxis would quote you around 250 k. And I would suggest one have exact change to pay them too. The guy who gave me the ride wouldn't give me my change back and said, "A tip for me". And that was my welcome to Kuta.

Kodja
11-28-18, 11:02
I am pretty sure that I read on here not to pay anything near what these guys were asking, and and to barter them way down.I think you mean "bargain" - not "barter" - Phew for a minute there I though you were able to barter something for transport! Reminds me of the late 70's in Bali all that bartering.

Empire1
11-28-18, 12:30
Oh, but this wasn't a taxi. This was just one of those many guys hanging around the exit, trying to sell a ride in their own vehicle. I didn't actually notice anyone touting their services at the car park but I wasn't looking either. I am pretty sure that I read on here not to pay anything near what these guys were asking, and and to barter them way down. Another BM told me the fare to Kuta should be around 50 k just to Kuta, whereas the official taxis would quote you around 250 k. And I would suggest one have exact change to pay them too. The guy who gave me the ride wouldn't give me my change back and said, "A tip for me". And that was my welcome to Kuta.I use the Grab app these days now that UBER is no longer in Indo.

Airport to Sanur about 70 K.

Kodja
11-28-18, 22:50
I use the Grab app these days now that UBER is no longer in Indo.

Airport to Sanur about 70 K.I used the grab app recently in Bali from the airport to Sanur.

When I met the driver he took me to his car and it was a taxi!

The fare on the app was Rp120 K but by the time I arrived at the hotel in Sanur the driver said there were airport parking fees and tolls etc to be added and the final charge was Rp170 K.

Pedros Needs
11-29-18, 12:35
Some Grab drivers are pulling that stunt these days.

It should not be a cent more than what is quoted, its usually so cheap I will tip them well, but give no extra when they try to increase it.

Make it know when you rate them, do a report as the company frowns on it I believe.

Pedro.

I used the grab app recently in Bali from the airport to Sanur.

The fare on the app was Rp120 K but by the time I arrived at the hotel in Sanur the driver said there were airport parking fees and tolls etc to be added and the final charge was Rp170 K.

Kodja
11-30-18, 06:24

It should not be a cent more than what is quoted, its usually so cheap I will tip them well, but give no extra when they try to increase it.

Make it know when you rate them, do a report as the company frowns on it I believe.

Pedro.Thanks for the tip. I'll be sure to report them next time.

Shuga
11-30-18, 14:53
And who said that an X on a street address necessarily indicated an X house? It sure wasn't me.Oh? Not you? What about this, then; posted eight months ago?

While on my initial bike jaunt, I looked for the X-houses on the monger map, but found many others not on the map just walking around in the following days. It would take me weeks and weeks to visit them all, at one pop a day.How many weeks did you spend and what was the success rate?

But, if its such a pity that nobody is willing to take over the map, why can't you do it? You seem to have a superior knowledge of the terrain, so you seem to be the obvious candidate.I sense a touch of sarcasm here: If you look carefully I haven't posted any real valuable information for more than two years. My recent posts are mostly silly replies like this. The reason is simple: I don't go to Bali much any longer. So no chance for me to keep me updated on locations (with or without X). Best would be if an expat volunteered, I guess.

Tommy Suharto
11-30-18, 22:37

Airport to Sanur about 70 K.Isn't there a difference in between arriving at domestic and international?

I can see, when arriving at domestic, the official taxi desk refers to a normal metered taxi. Convenient and cheap.

When arriving at international, the noisy taxi touts are everywhere and the fare doubles.

Albert9989
12-01-18, 01:36
Isn't there a difference in between arriving at domestic and international?

I can see, when arriving at domestic, the official taxi desk refers to a normal metered taxi. Convenient and cheap.

When arriving at international, the noisy taxi touts are everywhere and the fare doubles.One tactic which should still work is to call a Grab taxi from inside airport and wait for him on Departures, low cost and no other taxis waiting at Departures.

Eszpresszo
12-01-18, 03:41
Oh? Not you? What about this, then; posted eight months ago?

I sense a touch of sarcasm here: If you look carefully I haven't posted any real valuable information for more than two years. My recent posts are mostly silly replies like this. The reason is simple: I don't go to Bali much any longer. So no chance for me to keep me updated on locations (with or without X). Best would be if an expat volunteered, I guess.But where did I ever say that an X on a number meant it was a brothel? Maybe you missed my actual trip report from last March where I visited 21 A, which was an "X House" but had an address that ended with an A.

But, I will agree that you haven't posted any real info of any value for awhile. And before you ask, check the Bogota forum for my reports from last Labor Day weekend. If you really feel it so important that the map so desperately needs to be updated, then should do it. It could be your chance to actually post something of value.

Kodja
12-01-18, 05:22
One tactic which should still work is to call a Grab taxi from inside airport and wait for him on Departures, low cost and no other taxis waiting at Departures.Tried that one.

The taxi mafia guys hang around the departures drop off area sometimes to intimidate potential passengers or drivers of any other cars that are trying to pick up passengers from than area. Apparently taxis etc are not legally allowed to pick up from departures but some run the gauntlet and do. It gets pretty hairy there at times.

Tommy Suharto
12-01-18, 12:49
One tactic which should still work is to call a Grab taxi from inside airport and wait for him on Departures, low cost and no other taxis waiting at Departures.Old trick. Used to work beautifully for years {using blue bird taxis}. But too many of us were enjoying it, I guess.

The taxi mafia guys hang around the departures drop off area sometimes to intimidate potential passengers or drivers of any other cars that are trying to pick up passengers from than area. Apparently taxis etc are not legally allowed to pick up from departures but some run the gauntlet and do. It gets pretty hairy there at times.Yeah, that's why walking outside the terminal, away from the crowds, won't work either. No taxi driver dares to pick up from there.

Jingo10
12-02-18, 06:51
If you really feel it so important that the map so desperately needs to be updated, then should do it. It could be your chance to actually post something of value.Pretty new here so not getting involved in politics.

But there seems to be many people asking for the map and location of x houses but not much feedback from anyone. The central x houses are easy to find as long as you generally know which part of town to look.

The ones over the bypass are easy to find with a gentle walk or ride on a bike. I have not used them much as I have built up my own contacts while staying here hence the limited feedback on them, I am just questioning the need to maintain a map.

Wimble
12-04-18, 10:10
No politics. Just the facts. Shuga / Barri is looking for someone to take over the updating of the maps. Unlike before, the login security makes it difficult for any stranger or visitor to make updates. One can create a new persona to access the account.

Pretty new here so not getting involved in politics..
Oh? Not you? What about this, then; posted eight months ago?

How many weeks did you spend and what was the success rate?

I sense a touch of sarcasm here: If you look carefully I haven't posted any real valuable information for more than two years. My recent posts are mostly silly replies like this. The reason is simple: I don't go to Bali much any longer. So no chance for me to keep me updated on locations (with or without X). Best would be if an expat volunteered, I guess.
I believe that for quite a few years the map listed all fish bowls in the Sanur area. At at least two occasions I took up a taxi driver's offer to show me 'girls in aquarium' hoping to find some new places, but after hitting all places on the map the taxi driver gave up, saying -You know them all!

Kodja
12-09-18, 03:31
I've read about this place on their website and the flying dandy and was hoping to hear from anyone else about their experiences there. What is actually on offer and what are the girls like?

Pedros Needs
12-10-18, 02:07
I've read about this place on their website and the flying dandy and was hoping to hear from anyone else about their experiences there. What is actually on offer and what are the girls like?Owned in the same interest as Flame in Legian, similar service on offer at both places.

Flame Spa Bali.

Address: Jalan Patih Jelantik No. 16, Legian, Kuta, Legian, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia.

You will pay 650- 700 local money for a 1 hour massage in clean pleasant surroundings with 1 girl, nice massage which will include a handy.

You will most likely be offered some oral for an additional 200, the option for 2 ladies usually for a good lesser upfront rate.

Good service, in great surrounds, you won't be rushed but don't go expecting FS.

Good luck.

Pedro.

United1
12-17-18, 07:47
Hello everyone,

I will be in Bali next week and was hoping to find someone on this forum who had a contact of an escort or freelancer. I will be alone and wanted to find a fun travel companion I can explore Bali with. I personally do not want to spend time in monger bars trying to find someone, so if you have any recommendations, I would really appreciate it. Feel free to PM me directly. Thank you.

U1.

Jingo10
12-19-18, 02:20
Hello everyone,

I will be in Bali next week and was hoping to find someone on this forum who had a contact of an escort or freelancer. I will be alone and wanted to find a fun travel companion I can explore Bali with. I personally do not want to spend time in monger bars trying to find someone, so if you have any recommendations, I would really appreciate it. Feel free to PM me directly. Thank you.

U1.I would use badoo now and set your location to denpasar and get chatting as there are not many 'mongering' bars anyway.

Also download wechat and look at locanto site.

Kodja
12-19-18, 11:44
Any updates on these places please? I have tried Angel before and realize it's quite grubby but have noticed a more attractive looking place Pelangi 88 recently a few doors down. Is it the same type of deal? Also, is Mawar much different? Same service and prices? I'll be there soon and report back what I find.

SomeJerk
12-22-18, 03:56
Dear ISG,

I can't stop thinking about you. You, with all your jerkoff-worthy pictures and forum drama and access-to-ladies recipes. I swore off you for a while, but after 3 weeks in Bali with some girls I met elsewhere in the Indos, I know I can't quit you. In the words of instagram advertisements, which I have seen far too many of after adding random girls I mean to do something about and then scrolling through them and wondering why the kids love extruded plastic with printed logos so much, "shut up and take my money". If you don't know what I'm talking about, you're a happier man than I, except that I did get laid, but it wasn't the extensible kind of sex, and I'm pretty sure you got laid too, because what is this site even, we pretty much all got laid, so hooray for us. Except that you skipped that horrible advertising.

I've managed to engineer two days to explore the saunas in Bali starting. Oh. About now, but let's post first, because I'll need your collective wisdom, ISG. In pre-exchange, I offer mine on the eternal topic of Bali and its taxi mafia and how to get out of the airport. Before your eyes glaze over, I promise this is new!

First, when you get to the airport, you'll find reports online of a bus service to parts of town. After 6 very determined hours at mid-day, I've ascertained that the Sarbagita service doesn't run the every 30 minutes as advertised, in fact they don't seem to run at all, to either the international or domestic terminal. It was rather anxiety-inducing, my dear ISG, as I putzed around looking for anything that looked like a bus. I didn't see it. I saw signs, but no bus. I tried.

Well, I did later get confirmation that Kura Kura bus, which offers 20 k (between 1-2 USD) flat fares to stops in most places you'd want to be, is alive and well. They have a website, here: http://kura2bus.com/page/ticket_info The tricky part is that to get them, you have to walk a kilometer, and it's by no means an intuitive walk. You have to get to Galleria Bali Mall to find the terminal. Google maps will help with that, but maybe not off the plane, so download the offline map before you come and ask the tourist counter for help. They are at times dense, but not if you ask them a question they'll know the answer to, and "how to I get to the Galleria Bali Mall" is one they know. Here's the super-long intro video of their lines and where they go with a map: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJxuRvS_YU0 Of note is the fact that they're not just from the airport, they are all around south Bali, and offer multi-day passes. I do not know the value of this, as I have not tried, but given that in Bali, getting out of the airport is by far the biggest taxi scam, I think you'll find far more reasonable rates to-from the Kura Kura stops to your actual destination than using point-to-point taxis. So there you have their website and fares. It's one option to avoid the taxi scams.

Second is, for those of us who travel backpack-only, and have been to Bali before, you may find it useful to have your motorbike rental pak / mas / rarely ibu meet you at parking. We all know renting a motorbike is the only way to really do Bali. Insurance, bodily mobility, potential scams. These are all things I assume aren't problems, or if they are, and you're renting a motorbike anyway, Shiva bless you. On two occasions I have been able to get English-language triple-confirmation on Whatsapp that the next time I come by, someone can be waiting for me at the airport with a motorbike to my specs, for which I pay roughly 70 k in convenience fees+the first day's rental fee, or however many days I want it, including the random highway and parking fees. Simply pre-arrange with your preferred rental outlet, message a few hours before your flight, and get moto'd to your destination, after which the delivery person will collect your fee and conveniently go away. Be sure to stipulate that you want a receipt. While I'm sure many of you also do personal drivers, I'm not such a fancypants, you fancypants. All in all it's equivalent to what you'll pay to get into Kuta at the taxi stand anyway, so why not have them legit bring your motorbike to get you? It's a service that is not at all offered, but is easily procured. Protip: ask for a bike with a cargo rack! And, ask someone to be at the airport to pick it up when you leave. If you know the motorcycle providers, and you have the money to remunerate ladies of the night, it's also a good way to ensure your damsels bring an appropriate-size bag, an issue I had with one who brought a closet-size selection of heels and a skateboard, but no shoes for the skateboard. From now on, I'll pick you up, lady, and here's what I'm drivin', pack accordingly. To me, something like that vastly beats trying to deal with the taxi mafia, and it can easily be arranged.

Anyway, spa recommendations beyond Riverview, Swell, Delta, and Onasis are appreciated. I'm looking for novelty, not economy, so ISG, if you don't consider it cheating, do recommend, and I'll be sure to tell you how it goes down. KTV, depending on how many shots are left in the sperm tank, may be an option too, but let's see. You know I'll try to always be hard for you.

Yours extensible (I know what it means but it's funny leave me alone).

Some Jerk.

Jingo10
12-29-18, 03:51
Hmm a long report and confusing, you talk about saving small change on airport transfer and then say that money is no iobject for Spa's.

That aside Denpasar has many spa's but many locals do not speak English in there and generally it finishes when you shoot which is a bug bear of mine as I think you should get the hour. There are numerous near the immigrarion office, maldive, selection etc but not great.

Try looking at theflyingdandy site which will serve you better and are foreigner welcoming, bali exotic is nice and has some decent girls but I have not been for some time.

If you have particular needs chat to girls on locanto but there are many lb's on there.

Sam I Am
12-30-18, 16:16

The fare on the app was Rp120 K but by the time I arrived at the hotel in Sanur the driver said there were airport parking fees and tolls etc to be added and the final charge was Rp170 K.Next time, try GO-JEK. I have better luck with GO-JEK.

Captain Solo
12-30-18, 20:49
This is not sex related since I will have company.

I stayed in Sanur 1 week and tour the island a couple times on vans and on my own motorbike before, still not see enough of the beautiful island and her gentle people. I will have a day time layover in Bali a Sunday. Would like to see a few cultural activities:

1. A temple worship.

2. Bali dance and music.

3. Communal food prep and dinner.

4. Artist / painters colony.

5. Fisherman community / village.

6. Good rep Balinese street food.

7. Bali restaurant with entertainment.

8. Bar strip clubs.

9. Volcano.

10. Rice, cocoa farms.

I guess it's a lot for 1 day, but can the bros suggest an itinerary? Any local contacts who can drive us to those locations within 1 day?

Jingo10
12-30-18, 23:57
Next time, try GO-JEK. I have better luck with GO-JEK.I think grab and go jek are the same, grab uses go jek.

You need to agree a fixed price from the airport and ask if they will use the toll road or not, I normally pay 200 k via toll and 150 k not on toll to Sanur, after a long flight from Europe I just want to get to the hotel so don't bargain too much.

EuroGringo
12-31-18, 10:17
I have read the last ten pages of the forum posts, but I do receive a rather contradictory info regardong the "normal prices" in Bali. I'd like to avoid being an "ATM with a dick", so. What are the latest prices?

To fix some variables, let's put it that way:

How much should one pay for normal full service with a good looking freelancer (8) for one night in his hotel room?

Risks
01-01-19, 13:08
I have read the last ten pages of the forum posts, but I do receive a rather contradictory info regardong the "normal prices" in Bali. I'd like to avoid being an "ATM with a dick", so. What are the latest prices?

How much should one pay for normal full service with a good looking freelancer (8) for one night in his hotel room?I was in Bali in November and paid 1 million generally for long time.

Questner
01-02-19, 02:32

How much should one pay for normal full service with a good looking freelancer (8) for one night in his hotel room?Good looking freelancer always means an import from Java or other place. You can find a freelancer for 1 M, but I have not seen anything to my taste at those rates. Maximum quote I got was $200 USD. 1. 2 M to 2 M is the range depending on the circumstances.

Eszpresszo
01-02-19, 02:57
Good looking freelancer always means an import from Java or other place. You can find a freelancer for 1 M, but I have not seen anything to my taste at those rates. Maximum quote I got was $200 USD. 1. 2 M to 2 M is the range depending on the circumstances.So you are saying that a girl's origin determines how good she could look? A good looking freelancer could not ever be a local girl. Hey, pretty much all of the WGs are not Balinese to begin with. I think that's no secret. But, I am curious how many Balinese freelancers you have come across and where you came across them.

Goferring
01-02-19, 03:05
Good looking freelancer always means an import from Java or other place. You can find a freelancer for 1 M, but I have not seen anything to my taste at those rates. Maximum quote I got was $200 USD. 1. 2 M to 2 M is the range depending on the circumstances.2 jt would cover flying a girl in from Jakarta and a weekend's pocket money. For $200 she could bring a friend. Many cute online girls would jump at the opportunity.

Engine Driver
01-02-19, 04:02

I stayed in Sanur 1 week and tour the island a couple times on vans and on my own motorbike before, still not see enough of the beautiful island and her gentle people. I will have a day time layover in Bali a Sunday. Would like to see a few cultural activities:

1. A temple worship.

2. Bali dance and music.

4. Artist / painters colony.

5. Fisherman community / village.

6. Good rep Balinese street food.

7. Bali restaurant with entertainment.

8. Bar strip clubs.

9. Volcano.

10. Rice, cocoa farms.

I guess it's a lot for 1 day, but can the bros suggest an itinerary? Any local contacts who can drive us to those locations within 1 day?There are ready made tours that cover all that shit which white women want to see (except no. 8). Just ask your hotel tour desk or look on line. I doubt you're going to cover all that in one day as the traffic is horrendous. It's been a few years since I went, but I don't think they have strip clubs there. All the action is covert, unless you want to pick up fat, smelly Australian girls at Kuta night clubs. Most of the action is through FLs, MPs, dating apps, fish bowls and brothels.

1,2,4,7 and 10 could all be covered on a day tour to Ubud. You can even do the bicycle tour which will cover most of that shit, plus cock fighting (of the feathered variety).

3,6 and 7 can be done in Kuta, Seminyak or wherever you are staying.

Wimble
01-02-19, 19:17
It sounds like a 1 week tour. You should know from your previous trips. Ubud and further east. Active Volcano hike. I would not do on a layover as it will take time.

Other stuff mostly evenings to watch fishing boats come in and beach dining.

For day time, mostly 1, 6 and 7. Basically laying offering and dining and walking around kuta tourist trap.

1. A temple worship.

2. Bali dance and music.

Smoothy
01-03-19, 00:31
unless you want to pick up fat, smelly Australian girls at Kuta night clubs.There were some seriously hot white women at Sky Garden the other night to see Steve Aoki Jan 1.

Questner
01-03-19, 02:49
2 jt would cover flying a girl in from Jakarta and a weekend's pocket money. For $200 she could bring a friend. Many cute online girls would jump at the opportunity.2 M is an overnight rate in Jakarta for a reasonable looking freelancer who can communicate in English. Some folks, like myself, just don't bring sand to the beach. O, just one thing to mention, unless she is your GF, travelling with her for P4 P is a classic example of a known offence. Now, taking someone well known to you for a weekend in Bali is completely other thing, and a way to go if you live permanently within 2 hours flight.

Goferring
01-03-19, 03:27
2 M is an overnight rate in Jakarta for a reasonable looking freelancer who can communicate in English. Some folks, like myself, just don't bring sand to the beach. O, just one thing to mention, unless she is your GF, travelling with her for P4 P is a classic example of a known offence. Now, taking someone well known to you for a weekend in Bali is completely other thing, and a way to go if you live permanently within 2 hours flight.Sorry, I don't understand your reply.

If you are suggesting 2 jt is not enough to get an online girl to bali: Lion Air is 600 k one way leaving her an attractive 800 k in spending money for the weekend.

If you are suggesting not to bring girls to Bali when there are all ready p2 p girls there: many find the established girls in Bali very hardened and commercial vs less so for a Jakarta online cutie.

If you are suggesting that the OP could be arrested: if you go to CGK or SUB departure lounges you will see how many guys and girls are worried about that threat.

Note that I was suggesting it would be an attractive offer to many casual girls. Obviously hardened or high end professionals would expect to be paid full commercial rates, plus bikinis, plus spending money, plus nice hotel plus plus. 🤔.

Enjoy, G.

Goferring
01-03-19, 05:19
So you are saying that a girl's origin determines how good she could look?.Indonesia has some strikingly different looking girls across the various regions. What do you want?

Tall and China white, Manado.

Tall and chocolate, Batak.

Huge tits, northern Bali.

Short and curvaceous, Sunda.

Long and lean bikini bod, Bugis.

The list goes on.

Mixes can also build some spectacular girls. I have it on very good authority that a Bali / Jawa mix could give you a tall slender girlfriend with killer tata's. But I could be wrong. 🤔.

Enjoy, G.

Captain Solo
01-03-19, 07:20
To Enigne Driver,

Thanks for your recommendations. It's just a long lay over on a Sunday. I will not be staying at any hotel.

Last time I took a note and called a guy for a guided tour among hundreds posted at Denpasar airport. The guy gave a me a good private day tour by myself for something like $20, including Ubud, the monkey park, dance troops, lunch at a restaurant on a mountain peak overlooking the volcano, visits to various temples, farms, fishing villages and batik shops, then dinner with show in Denpasar. That was a very good deal.

Wonder If tour guides still post their ads at the airport? Any bro knows if I can still find these ads at Denpasar airport?

Dirk67
01-03-19, 10:53

Pedro.I believe there is a parking fee they have to pay to enter the airport, but I suspect passengers are being asked to pay for it both upon pickup and drop-off, so they are essentially pocketing one parking fee. It's not much though, maybe 5-10 K, perhaps even 15 K, I can't quite remember. More than that is definitely a scam.

Albert9989
01-03-19, 11:02
I believe there is a parking fee they have to pay to enter the airport, but I suspect passengers are being asked to pay for it both upon pickup and drop-off, so they are essentially pocketing one parking fee. It's not much though, maybe 5-10 K, perhaps even 15 K, I can't quite remember. More than that is definitely a scam.If you check the bill on grab you will see that these parking or toll fees are included in the bill, so if the driver ask these bills in addition to the grab bill it's a scam.

I learn that after having paid several parking fees on request from the driver, up to one driver who paid all fees himself and never ask any supplement. I hired him to drive me everyday after that for 500 k per day, anywhere around all Bali. I can find his contact I guess but was in 2016.

IndStallion31
01-07-19, 06:48
Need a suggestion for a 2 bedroom villa in Kuta or Seminyak area.

Must be girl / guest friendly for sure.

Price budget is 100 to 150 dollars a day max.

Any pointers or guaranteed ones welcome?

Thanks in advance.

Pete Long
01-09-19, 05:29

Thanks in advance.Agoda and AirBnB have great choices. And now past the high season, they are emptying out. But watch out for the Chinese New Year season when the HK / SIN / MY / Jakarta start coming out again!

Nickc
01-09-19, 08:02
There were some seriously hot white women at Sky Garden the other night to see Steve Aoki Jan 1.Sky Garden appears to soon be my short term future. Were the white women you saw there available in a working sense. Any details appreciated) Cheers Nickc.

Goferring
01-09-19, 08:15
Sky Garden appears to soon be my short term future. Were the white women you saw there available in a working sense. Any details appreciated) Cheers Nickc.Not working from a traditional sense but many of the girl-packs believe "what goes on tour, stays in tour" so if your Game is more than "How much?" then give it a go.

Obviously a presentable 30 yo guy is going to have more luck than a slovenly 60 yo.

Enjoy, G.

Risks
01-09-19, 16:04

Thanks in advance.Bro,

Try on booking.com or airbnb you get good options. I stayed at kuta townhouse apartment in kuta, two bedroom apartments bang in middle of everywhere and value for money.

Rob Jones
01-09-19, 23:31
Bro,

Try on booking.com or airbnb you get good options. I stayed at kuta townhouse apartment in kuta, two bedroom apartments bang in middle of everywhere and value for money.Hard to go past the Townhouses, particularly if you are an Aussie.

Rob Jones
01-09-19, 23:33
Indonesia has some strikingly different looking girls across the various regions. What do you want?

Tall and China white, Manado.

Tall and chocolate, Batak.

Huge tits, northern Bali.

Short and curvaceous, Sunda.

Long and lean bikini bod, Bugis.

The list goes on.

Mixes can also build some spectacular girls. I have it on very good authority that a Bali / Jawa mix could give you a tall slender girlfriend with killer tata's. But I could be wrong. 🤔.

Enjoy, G.Fucked a Java / Balinese mix and spot on.

Goferring
01-10-19, 03:28
Fucked a Java / Balinese mix and spot on.Tits on sticks, baby. 😎.

Jingo10
01-10-19, 04:43
Just for info.

I am finding the following for similar apps.

Tantan better than tinder.

Michat better than wechat.

If fact michat seems to have the most users, I found this app talked about on kaskus which is an indo forum used by locals, better if you know bahasa as translate is not great due to slang being used, see the Bali nightlife chat in the kaskus forum.

SBrunner
01-10-19, 11:44
Hey guys,

I'm travelling to Bali soon and I'm new to this forum. I read a lot here but I'm still wondering if all these model Ukraine and Russian freelancers on locanto and cityxguide are real or fake?

Thanks a lot for your help.

DuringLunch
01-11-19, 02:53

The fare on the app was Rp120 K but by the time I arrived at the hotel in Sanur the driver said there were airport parking fees and tolls etc to be added and the final charge was Rp170 K.The original quoted fare in the Grab app never includes parking and toll fees. In this particular case the driver should have added 4.000 rupiah parking fee + 11.500 rupiah toll = 15.500 rupiah. Including a small tip I would have added 20.000 rupiah. So yes, this driver has been cheating you.

DuringLunch
01-11-19, 03:47
After being away for almost half a year, I went back to the Sanur X-house aquariums and it seems that the correct going rate went up from 200 k to 250 k.

Kindly avoid spoiling this lower but amazing market, choose the girl and pay the right price to the guy with a smile, without asking how much you have to pay. It's a hit-and-miss affair, some girls are gems, others are simply boring and poor performers.

Recommended tipping rates: poor performance 0 k, normal performance 50 k, good performance and GFE 100 k, exceptional performance and GFE 150 k (or more maybe?

Any comments, confirmation?

Hamaka
01-11-19, 19:54
After being away for almost half a year, I went back to the Sanur X-house aquariums and it seems that the correct going rate went up from 200 k to 250 k.

Kindly avoid spoiling this lower but amazing market, choose the girl and pay the right price to the guy with a smile, without asking how much you have to pay. It's a hit-and-miss affair, some girls are gems, others are simply boring and poor performers.

Recommended tipping rates: poor performance 0 k, normal performance 50 k, good performance and GFE 100 k, exceptional performance and GFE 150 k (or more maybe?

Any comments, confirmation?Follow the link.

https://coconuts.co/bali/news/bali-police-raid-reveals-child-prostitution-syndicate-sanur/

Franga
01-12-19, 13:27

Any comments, confirmation?Just remember that the girls are paid only 80 k Rupiah from the amount that you paid the boss. So tip at least 100 k I would say, even for a "normal" performance. Chicks that perform poorly probably shouldn't be tipped at all especially if they have a bad attitude. They need to learn some lessons.

I really wouldn't be tipping 150 k or more. This is a poor country and there are many decent people doing good work for very low wages. Like the hotel receptionist where I stayed said she earned 80 k for a day's work. I don't see why a sex worker deserves 150 k plus 80 k for half an hours work, compared to other folks who toil for 8 hours for their 80 k.

Eszpresszo
01-12-19, 15:09
Just remember that the girls are paid only 80 k Rupiah from the amount that you paid the boss. So tip at least 100 k I would say, even for a "normal" performance. Chicks that perform poorly probably shouldn't be tipped at all especially if they have a bad attitude. They need to learn some lessons.

I really wouldn't be tipping 150 k or more. This is a poor country and there are many decent people doing good work for very low wages. Like the hotel receptionist where I stayed said she earned 80 k for a day's work. I don't see why a sex worker deserves 150 k plus 80 k for half an hours work, compared to other folks who toil for 8 hours for their 80 k.Good points, my friend and thanks for those insights. I tipped one girl at 66 X a mere 50 k for her excellent service and she looked surprised like she'd never been tipped before. I can tell it made her evening.

BTW, I'm heading to Brazil for the first time in April, but if it weren't for the distance and flying time, I'd love to go back to Bali just to bang those tiny X-house girls and then try my luck in the other parts of Indonesia. Maybe next year.

Lion55
01-12-19, 19:32
I note most of the reports and suggestions here are for Kuta area or Samur area. Is there any P4 P action in Or near Cadi Dasa? And are the hotels there girl friendly? Any info would be most appreciated.

Roger Sideways
01-14-19, 02:07
I note most of the reports and suggestions here are for Kuta area or Samur area. Is there any P4 P action in Or near Cadi Dasa? And are the hotels there girl friendly? Any info would be most appreciated.You might catch the eye of a willing local if you are lucky, but there is no organised P4 P action in Candidasa. If you need a companion you would be better off using a phone app or wheeling past the x houses in Sanur to pick someone up for a few days.

Pete Long
01-14-19, 21:12
My trip to Bali has been shocking in more ways than one. Obviously to read about the [CodeWord908] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord908) even happening makes me not mind spending the jutas to 'find' a girl who's not underaged, coerced but looking for a quick rupiah.

That said, I did have a great time with the freebies, namely Russians. To my shock, Ryoshi jazz club Mondays are now 90% Russians, and quite young ones too. There are the mafioso elements there but also plenty of young Russian women who want to party. I met a couple of girls and after a few 'dates', they were happy to 'party!' Of course the meals and drinks ended up a few jutas, but we have to pay somehow, so why not have some good food and booze to go with.

Omnia is now the biggest club to go to for day partying, lots of eye candy and the Russians are there in force. A few juta for a day bed, but that's decent food and even a bottle of vodka. To hang with 2 young Russians who bring more young Russians, I can't see the bad side.

Indonesian women also want to go there, and the party girls are also there. Speaking of which, an old 'new' app called Blendr and Happn are pretty good for finding freelancers. They do ask for 1-1. 5 off the bat, and there was one middling looking one who asked for 3. 5 juta for the night. Still I found a very decent university Indo girl for 1 juta, and being on PReP, I managed to convince her to bareback, and 19 yr old pussy is quite delectable.

Tinder is hit or miss, especially with the TV / TSs.

One quite shocking pickup I had involved a couple of Ozzies, a bogan who wanted to watch his wife get fucked from balls eye view. He was a cuck, and he never touched me, so I didn't care! Haha.

La Favela, after last years eye breaking news, along with Mexicola have a nice variety of freelancers, including Africans, and the one I found proved that old racist adage about never coming back! Haha.

FLbjLover
01-15-19, 20:23
Hello all,

Long time member but lost my previous logins and had to make a new one.

First time in Bali. Staying in Nusa Dua for a few days and Kuta for a few days. Tried RTFF but didn't get the info I was looking for.

Looking for one or two massage places near the Sheraton Kuta or Conrad in Nusa where the Mrs can have a regular massage and I can have a little fun at the end. If that is even possible in Bali. Any help would be appreciated.

Ed.

Pete Long
01-17-19, 08:37
Hello all,

Long time member but lost my previous logins and had to make a new one.

First time in Bali. Staying in Nusa Dua for a few days and Kuta for a few days. Tried RTFF but didn't get the info I was looking for.

Looking for one or two massage places near the Sheraton Kuta or Conrad in Nusa where the Mrs can have a regular massage and I can have a little fun at the end. If that is even possible in Bali. Any help would be appreciated.

Ed.I've never been but my friends tell me Swell has a rep, not sure how your Mrs will like it as it may not be fancy enough.

VonderJohn
01-23-19, 01:48
That said, I did have a great time with the freebies, namely Russians. To my shock, Ryoshi jazz club Mondays are now 90% Russians, and quite young ones too. There are the mafioso elements there but also plenty of young Russian women who want to party. I met a couple of girls and after a few 'dates', they were happy to 'party!' Of course the meals and drinks ended up a few jutas, but we have to pay somehow, so why not have some good food and booze to go with.Hey pal,

Glad you had fun.

1) Regarding the Russians you picked up. Most of the time, Russian ladies are on the defensive. They're used to having so many a**holes following them / approaching them, they developed a cold face towards guys trying to approach them. Or are simply too drunk to socialize. So what approach did you follow to bring them over? Was it a simple 'let me buy you a drink' approach? Or the blunt 'lets go to my place' approach? Or maybe cracking a few jokes? What is it that brought them over?

2) Regarding the freelancers at La Favela. My visit to La Favella showed that the free lancers are situated outside the club. At the entrance or on the other side of the street. Not inside, correct? As inside, most ladies are already in their group of friends / boys or too busy drunk dancing.

Thanks in advance pal.

Travel Lucid
01-26-19, 07:43
Found myself spending a day or so in Bali going and coming from other parts.

Flame Spa. Rainy late Saturday afternoon. Very friendly receptionist, but very busy. Had to come back after an hour, but really good shisha place on the corner. Coffee was really good. Chose the 'Vulcano', at around 800 k (if I recall correctly). That is, two girls. House is well appointed, but a cramped. Line up on the bottom stairs. Session was good; full on, but no penetration. But almost. Good place to visit. Would go there again.

Riverview Spa. Had been there before a good 2-3 years ago. Then it was mid-evening and very quiet. One very dis-interested, girl available. I did not enjoy my time. This time, it was very different. A Saturday afternoon, with about 10-15 girls in the line up. All shapes and sizes. I always choose someone who smiles and makes eye contact, even if they they may not be stunning. I made a very good choice. Very pleasing manner and sexy complexion. Sex was really good, and with good conversation. Jacuzzi / soapy at the end. But this is not BKK soapy, rather a pleasant soak after the deed. Paid around 1. 2 M. Maybe expensive compared to other places, but good surroundings and (this time) really good service. Not sure if they have a lounge area. I think two Chinese guys just ahead of me may of gone there. Better than the line-up in foyer. I noticed is Indo, always a rush to get you to line-up, rather than letting you sit, relax / chill a bit first.

TimTimGuy
02-01-19, 18:17
Hello all,*snip* First time in Bali. Staying in Nusa Dua for a few days and Kuta for a few days. Tried RTFF but didn't get the info I was looking for. ... Looking for one or two massage places near the Sheraton Kuta or Conrad in Nusa where the Mrs can have a regular massage and I can have a little fun at the end. If that is even possible in Bali. Any help would be appreciated.

Ed.What you want doesn't happen in Nusa Dua, unfortunately. That's why there's not any reporting. TTTG.

Exwino74
02-05-19, 02:37
Hello folks,

I have one night for work in Kuta and would like some advice on the best way to find high end European escort, if someone has a recommendation or a contact please let me know. Haven't been before so flying blind here and would appreciate any advise.

Thanks.

Exwino74
02-05-19, 04:45
Afternoon all,

I'm hoping to get a bit of guidance from the forum. I have one free night in Kuta and have seen some unbelievable Russian girls online. Would anyone have any recommendations on where to find these type of girls. As I have such a limited time I'm hoping to get something arranged beforehand.

Any recommendations will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

Si6798
02-05-19, 09:31
Hi,

I'm visiting Bali for three days just for fun. Will I be able to get a companion who could be with me during the stay. Appreciate guidance and pointers.

Please PM me.

Si.

Si6798
02-05-19, 12:12
Hi,

I am looking for a place for a 4 nights and I get to see only villas or cottages available. After the initial research I shortlisted Kuta / Sanur / Legian as place to stay. I would prefer a service apartment rather than a hotel. Appreciate if seniors could advise on the following:

Are the places identified by me make sense for P4P.

Are there good service apartments available there which are open to bringing guests.

My budget is between $50 to 100 per night.

Appreciate your help.

Si.

Simon Baker
02-06-19, 10:42
The riverview Spa is on the expensive side. 1.2 for 90 minutes with jacuzzi. The service is really good and the soapy / jacuzzi experience after the deed is relaxing. The 90 minutes only includes one shot but you could still indulge in afterplay in the tub. Have always taken the 90 minutes as I get plenty of time to be comfortable and there is no rush. According to the girls the best time to visit is about 3 pm. Thats when you get the most girls and better selection. Some girls do ask for tips at the end of 90 minutes. In my experience the best ones are the ones who smile and make eye contact.

Found myself spending a day or so in Bali going and coming from other parts.

Flame Spa. Rainy late Saturday afternoon. Very friendly receptionist, but very busy. Had to come back after an hour, but really good shisha place on the corner. Coffee was really good. Chose the 'Vulcano', at around 800 k (if I recall correctly). That is, two girls. House is well appointed, but a cramped. Line up on the bottom stairs. Session was good; full on, but no penetration. But almost. Good place to visit. Would go there again.

Riverview Spa. Had been there before a good 2-3 years ago. Then it was mid-evening and very quiet. One very dis-interested, girl available. I did not enjoy my time. This time, it was very different. A Saturday afternoon, with about 10-15 girls in the line up. All shapes and sizes..

VonderJohn
02-07-19, 01:42
Hello folks,

I have one night for work in Kuta and would like some advice on the best way to find high end European escort, if someone has a recommendation or a contact please let me know. Haven't been before so flying blind here and would appreciate any advise.

Thanks.Hey,

1) I would suggest using Tinder app and making it clear in your bio that you're looking for an escort and ready to pay for it.

2) I would also suggest going on the field and mingling with the Russians that you find. My experience is that you'll find more of them in Seminyak more than Kuta, as Kuta is shittier in terms of the quality of the people and the nightlcubs. Try La Favella and Red Carpet.

P. S: One guy in the forum, his username is Pete Long, posted that he dated some Russians a few posts below. But he never responded when asked on how and where he was able to date them. Which means he paid for them as escorts. So make your intentions clear and use online apps for a start, then hit the field.

Exwino74
02-10-19, 12:41
I will let you know how it goes as I use the app's.

There seems to be a bunch of indo girls but they all seem a little tame for what I'm looking for and run for the hills when anal is mentioned.

I have changed my accommodation to Seminyak to be a little closer to the classier end of what I'm looking for.

Do you have any recommendations on locals?

Thanks again for the response.

Hey,

1) I would suggest using Tinder app and making it clear in your bio that you're looking for an escort and ready to pay for it.

2) I would also suggest going on the field and mingling with the Russians that you find. My experience is that you'll find more of them in Seminyak more than Kuta, as Kuta is shittier in terms of the quality of the people and the nightlcubs. Try La Favella and Red Carpet.

P. S: One guy in the forum, his username is Pete Long, posted that he dated some Russians a few posts below. But he never responded when asked on how and where he was able to date them. Which means he paid for them as escorts. So make your intentions clear and use online apps for a start, then hit the field.

Exwino74
02-10-19, 12:49
Hi Peter,

You have mentioned Russian girls, do you have any contacts for them as I only have one night in Bali and roaming the streets, as much as I love that hunt is not time possible.

Thanks in advance.

I've never been but my friends tell me Swell has a rep, not sure how your Mrs will like it as it may not be fancy enough.

Irish Mongrel
02-10-19, 14:30
Hi,

I am looking for a place for a 4 nights and I get to see only villas or cottages available. After the initial research I shortlisted Kuta / Sanur / Legian as place to stay. I would prefer a service apartment rather than a hotel. Appreciate if seniors could advise on the following:

Are the places identified by me make sense for P4P.

Are there good service apartments available there which are open to bringing guests.

My budget is between $50 to 100 per night.

Appreciate your help.

Si.Why the serviced apartment route? Could always look up in Air BnB, but you'll get the same apartments / Villas that are listed on standard bookign sites. Just back from 3 nights in Bali. Had done a lot of research looking at different places and fell onto the Dash Hotel in Seminyak. Had looked at different Villa / Apartment options but decided the Dash was a great alternative. Wasn't dissappointed. A little quirky. Was about 80 US $ per night be&be. Breakfast is basically a free for all on their menu. Bar is open 24 hours a day. Was actually some Russian girls staying there, and they certainly were dressed with one thing on their mind when they went out on Saturday night. Been there, done that and don't need to pay the prices they are probably asking.

Irish Mongrel
02-10-19, 14:43
Hello folks,

Thanks.Had a late dinner with a "friend" in La Flavella on Friday night. I would say it seems to be the place to go in Seminyak. We left after food (did a walk around before leaving the complex and there were groups of Indonesian ladies sitting around, who I would definitely classify as available). Had a few drinks in the bar across the road watching the crowds go in. A stream of many different nationalities heading in. Hard to pick the FL from the normal "white" girl. They did appear to be refusing entrance on age and dress sense. Checkign ID and kicking guys out wearing thongs. Russians. Well look for the classiest white girl, stand beside her and wait for the accent.

Mighty Demon
02-12-19, 03:10
I am visiting with extended family to Bali at Easter and staying at villa in Canggu. Are there any places for fun in Canggu itself or where would be the nearest location to visit. Many thanks.

Pedros Needs
02-13-19, 00:52
I am visiting with extended family to Bali at Easter and staying at villa in Canggu. Are there any places for fun in Canggu itself or where would be the nearest location to visit. Many thanks.Unlikely unless you find one through one of the apps- Weechat is used the most there.

Better off taking a trip down to Seminyak- Legian some good options there.

Pedro.

Mighty Demon
02-14-19, 04:38
Unlikely unless you find one through one of the apps- Weechat is used the most there.

Better off taking a trip down to Seminyak- Legian some good options there.

Pedro.Thanks Pedro. Any top tips for Seminyak or Legian?

Pedros Needs
02-14-19, 06:36
Thanks Pedro. Any top tips for Seminyak or Legian?MD Plenty of options of a varying nature. Different services and prices.

Maharani is a good option, 750 on entry full service selection of OK girls.

Zonda More expensive however similar service.

Riverview Spa 1 mill plus full service pleasant surrounds.

Flame spa in Legian, 1 HR nude massage with a body slide and happy around 650 rup.

Several others also, the first 3 FS is standard.

At the bottom end.

Saon Mawar.

Angel Spa.

350 for a quick FS average surrounds.

Try Weechat also if you have it-Beware of Lady boys.

Good Luck.

Si6798
02-20-19, 03:24
Thanks so much.

Had a wonderful time at Bali. Booked a nice hotel near Legian, and had fun all the days. Found Sky Garden, Bounty and Paddy's are hot places to hangout. For 200 K entry skygarden is worth the visit. It had enough free lancers hanging around and you could close the deal around 500 K, and have fun with them in the bar too.

The security in the hotel offered me with multiple choices for quickie and massage, once I tipped him generously. Never wasted a night and tried out girls from Jakarta, Java and east Indonesian too. Also was able to quench my thirst of international p.

Girls by playing around with a Zimbabwean and Jamaican. Can't ask for more this time. Will come back soon.

Thanks so much for the posts in the group, which was very helpful.

Why the serviced apartment route? Could always look up in Air BnB, but you'll get the same apartments / Villas that are listed on standard bookign sites. Just back from 3 nights in Bali. Had done a lot of research looking at different places and fell onto the Dash Hotel in Seminyak. Had looked at different Villa / Apartment options but decided the Dash was a great alternative. Wasn't dissappointed. A little quirky. Was about 80 US $ per night be&be. Breakfast is basically a free for all on their menu. Bar is open 24 hours a day. Was actually some Russian girls staying there, and they certainly were dressed with one thing on their mind when they went out on Saturday night. Been there, done that and don't need to pay the prices they are probably asking.

Kodja
02-24-19, 12:36
I was in Sanur last month and went to visit this Spa however the building was being renovated into a cafe and a workman on site told me the Spa closed several months ago but didn't know where it was now.

Can anyone advise me of it's new location if it has one please?

Empire1
02-26-19, 02:47
I was in Sanur last month and went to visit this Spa however the building was being renovated into a cafe and a workman on site told me the Spa closed several months ago but didn't know where it was now.

Can anyone advise me of it's new location if it has one please?I know one of the girls has moved to a rub and tug new massage spa on Jl. MertaSari Sanur, Near Muma Putu warung. Sartika Spa it's called open 10 ma- 8 pm.

OneFullNoggin
02-26-19, 05:26
It has closed down. The one in Renon might still be open, but this one is done.

Can anyone advise me of it's new location if it has one please?

Jingo10
02-26-19, 08:52

Can anyone advise me of it's new location if it has one please?If you were looking around danao Paso then it is not located here anymore, the old monger map is out of date if using that.

I have never been here but try Body Arum Spa Bali.

Denpasar Jl. Tukad Yeh Aya No. 38 see, I got the address from the flying dandy website and there is a map on there too, hope this helps.

Franga
02-26-19, 18:28
Can anyone advise me of it's new location if it has one please?When I was there a year ago, one of the girls told me that they had another branch in Renon in Denpasar. Maybe that one is still open. Apparently the address there is Jalan Tukad Yeh Aya 38C Renon.

Shuga
02-28-19, 05:13

Can anyone advise me of it's new location if it has one please?New location is on Google maps. Just search for it.

Jl. Danau Tandakan No. 2, Sanur, Denpasar Sel. , Kota Denpasar, Bali 80227.

Kodja
02-28-19, 13:19
New location is on Google maps. Just search for it.

Jl. Danau Tandakan No. 2, Sanur, Denpasar Sel. , Kota Denpasar, Bali 80227.That's the old address. It's not there anymore.

Shuga
02-28-19, 19:11
That's the old address. It's not there anymore.Sorry, my bad. Posting without checking.

I assumed you couldn't find it on the old location at Danau Poso from which it moved a few years ago.

Bamchicktez
03-10-19, 15:56
Leads suggest banging tips.

Stykler
03-10-19, 22:54
Leads suggest banging tips.We suggest RTFF.

Irish Mongrel
03-11-19, 02:06
Leads suggest banging tips.Best tip I can give is go to a bar, find a girl (well hopefully she's a girl) take her to your hotel and treat her nice. That's a good start.

CodeName47
03-11-19, 10:51
Leads suggest banging tips.Honestly, If one can't get laid in Indonesia (Jakarta bali), he has serious problems in his logical reasoning.

Sorry, but start working with flame. RTFF.

CodeName47
03-11-19, 11:30
This is my 2nd visit to Bali and with good certainty I can tell it's off my list of places where I would live or even travel again.

The reason it's simply its huge size built around totally and irremediably insufficient road infrastructure. It ruins anything you may want to do further away from your accomodation or even going to/from the Airport - unless Kuta is your thing.

Today I booked my PADI certification course and wanted to see them in Sanur, from Seminyak with the rented Honda Click (locally named Vario) 125. Bad idea!

Once I made it back like two hours later, I was just too stressed to even hit to a West beach as I planned (East side beaches all basically suck big time). all I could do was to rest in my budget villa. In fairness also because I got a instant conjunctivitis from toxic domestic contact lenses solution (brand Aquas. Stay away. The girl seller had even warned me: "this only normal quality".

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not exactly a fussy Westerner car "safe driver". When 14 yrs, I suffered going to school misery on 1.5 HP mopeds in the European winter. Aged 18, already with a fucked up ankle I routinely rode my Ninja 900 to excessive speeds. With the Ninja 6R it was little safer as I took it the track at least once. Few years ago I rode my Click 110 in Thailand from Khon Kaen to Pattaya with no fuss, as well as doing Pattaya-Bangkok round trip for the day various times - these were all done WOT start to finish, which perhaps contributed to an involuntary intrusion into the tollway, and consequent ejection to the side road over a specially designated fence door. Finally, just few weeks ago I rode my new off-road 250 CC bike at 38C for some hundreds Km.

Well, nothing has bothered me like driving in Bali. And I have nothing to complain about the way the other 10 millions of scooters drive, although the young expat with its POS custom 150 CC open exhaust and board hooks gives on my balls a little. Into that category I want to put also put the typically sleeveless, insecure Westerner renter, especially with a 90 Kg white whale riding biatch. Add the appalling never ending surround of small shops, with no road going straight for more than 800 m, the probability of being cut into parts on placing a wheel into the concrete gutters 30 cm to your left and the continuous need to read into next person's, and you have it. What it must have been a very pleasant agro suburban area (just look at vibrant green of the few pockets of cultivated land left) it's now simply hell, and no presence of WhaddaFuck brand fashion $60 flip-flops shops going is to make it better.

Give me back the twisty, beach siding roads of Phuket at any time, good for enjoyable rides day and night with any engine, be that for carrying a girl few blocks out of Bangla, or trying to find if the cat's eyes on the infamous Patong Hill road are deadly for a biker as they say (they are not).

Rant over. Pussy update: Ms. R called from another number, but I'm leaning toward the wisdom of no-repeats mongering.All you need is "Grab" and few dollars. I never seen anything that simple when it comes to punting in Indonesia.

CinaHandsome69
03-14-19, 05:03
Pedros,

Can you share the address of the following spas? Found the rest but can't find these on google map.

Zonda. Can't find on Google map.

Saon Mawar. A few Salon Mawar around. Which one?

Angel Spa. A few around, which one?

Thanks bro.

CinaHandsome69
03-14-19, 09:36

Can anyone advise me of it's new location if it has one please?I saw an old blogpost http://shiningindonesia.********.com/2016/01/bali-complete-sex-destination-guide.html that said there is a "legalized" or at least closed one eye area in Sanur Semawang where you can go to a bungalow (small hotel) and ask the staff to find you a girl or girls. Just describe how the girl you like most. About 15 minutes, he will come with some choices or you can go to a showroom. Choose the girl, take her / s, then go to a hotel. This way you can choose from more than 50 girls (depends on time).

Is this still valid or no longer true? The post was from 2016.