PDA

View Full Version : General Info

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60

Breadman
01-04-13, 00:24
Few years back I was talking (pm'ing) a fellow who took one of these tours. He asked me for details on the clubs before his visit, I helped him out with the general stuff the best I could (paying for the girls, etc). After his tour he told me the jet lag was really getting to him, they were picked up by the tour guide and proceeded on a fast two club pace from day one. They got dropped off at several small hotels and left there until the tour guide returned in the morning, they had no way of knowing where they were at any time. He started complaining of jet lag and needing to rest up, he even talked some of the guys into trying to stay at Goldentime the entire day. The tour guide pulled him aside and said he'd leave him at the hotel and he could find his own way back if he continued. I tried talking him into posting this but he said the tour guide had all his information and he was worried it would get back to his personal life at home.

If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is. Someone trustworthy to hold your hand when your in a foreign country? Do the research, find a hotel near a couple of clubs. You'll know exactly where you are and how to get back home safely. Your all so ready to fork over a grand for a tour when spending $20 bucks here to get the private message feature goes much farther.

Kingwenslas
01-05-13, 20:04
Hi Guys,

I don't read this forum as much as I did a few years ago, so forgive me if this topic has been covered before. It concerns when a girl covers you in baby oil and rubs it all over your cock and balls, and more besides.

I find this practice rather annoying, especially if she does it within the first five minutes of a session. It's even more annoying if she then says that she won't BBBJ you as your cock tastes of oil. On my last visit to Palace, all the girls put oil on me, even though I told them (weakly, I must admit) not to.

The only time I don't mind oil is at the end of a long day, with a girl trying to get me off and she has resorted to a hand job. What's worse, at Palace the soap dispensers don't give much so it takes ages to wash it all off after a session.

What do other punters think?

Kingwenslas

Breadman
01-05-13, 20:57
It concerns when a girl covers you in baby oil and rubs it all over your cock and balls, and more besides.I've been going to the clubs now for years, up and down the A5 and its very few and far between sessions when a girl uses oil on my cock and balls. Then again I don't visit Palace more than once every ten years.

Neutron Flux
01-05-13, 21:07
It's even more annoying if she then says that she won't BBBJ you as your cock tastes of oil.She was simply scamming you. The oil practice is common in the RLD, to prevent you from cumming quickly. I don't go much to Palace either but it happens on occasion that a girl asks whether to put some oil on. Then I simply truthfully tell her that I hate oil, and depending on how the session went thus far, I may give her a serious look too. That has been a strong enough message in pretty much all cases to prevent further explorations by the WGs.

Meeps77
01-05-13, 21:34
I've been going to the clubs now for years, up and down the A5 and its very few and far between sessions when a girl uses oil on my cock and balls. Then again I don't visit Palace more than once every ten years.Been to many clubs including multiple recent palace visits. Oil is not normal unless you agree to a massage

CaptCabins
01-05-13, 22:08
Been to many clubs including multiple recent palace visits. Oil is not normal unless you agree to a massageI have been to fkk quite a lot in the last year and this sounds like a tactic by the girl when they don't like you, your are smelly or they suspect you have std.

Chances are they are trying to blow you very fast to make fast money. I have never had your expereince even from sharky girls in Palace.

Be clean, respectfull and if you have any form of std learn to cover them. You can search through the net.

UltraHappy
01-05-13, 23:00
Hi Guys,

I don't read this forum as much as I did a few years ago, so forgive me if this topic has been covered before. It concerns when a girl covers you in baby oil and rubs it all over your cock and balls, and more besides.

I find this practice rather annoying, especially if she does it within the first five minutes of a session. It's even more annoying if she then says that she won't BBBJ you as your cock tastes of oil. On my last visit to Palace, all the girls put oil on me, even though I told them (weakly, I must admit) not to.

The only time I don't mind oil is at the end of a long day, with a girl trying to get me off and she has resorted to a hand job. What's worse, at Palace the soap dispensers don't give much so it takes ages to wash it all off after a session.

What do other punters think?

KingwenslasFirst, they almost never use any gel or lube on me when giving me a handjob unless I request it.

Sometimes, after hours and hours of sex, I need a break and opt for a relaxing handjob while I'm recovering for more sex later. During these long handjobs, I often request some gel or lube since it feels so much nicer.

Sometimes, I've avoided the use of gel / lube because I knew I wanted to get a blowjob beforehand and I thought the girl wouldn't want to give me a blowjob if they had already used gel / lube on me. In those few cases where the girl offered me lube and I declined, explaining "no, because then you won't be able to give me a blowjob," the girls always said that would be no problem, they would just use their wet wipes after the handjob and then give me a blowjob. So, even when they do use lube, they all seem to have no problem giving me a blowjob afterward. They just use their wet wipes to wipe off all the gel / lube before sucking me off. Seems to work just fine this way.

I think your real problem is that you are going to Palace. The problem with Palace is that it's full of Palace girls. It doesn't surprise me that they would try to pull all kinds of weird shit on you. I mean, we're talking about Palace after all. You shouldn't encounter this problem elsewhere.

Banana Boi
01-05-13, 23:24
It concerns when a girl covers you in baby oil and rubs it all over your cock and balls, and more besides.

I find this practice rather annoying, especially if she does it within the first five minutes of a session. It's even more annoying if she then says that she won't BBBJ you as your cock tastes of oil. On my last visit to Palace, all the girls put oil on me, even though I told them (weakly, I must admit) not to.Names of the girls who did this to you would be helpful for guys who go to Palace.

Hessen Bub
01-05-13, 23:25
If you find the right girl an oily session can be great, a lot of sliding, massaging, sucking, licking, no matter how much oil is involved.

HB

Jymondor
01-06-13, 01:15
If you find the right girl an oily session can be great, a lot of sliding, massaging, sucking, licking, no matter how much oil is involved.

HBMy favorite adventure after FKK is Nuru massage. I haven't seen Nuru in Germany. This is became popular in Toronto. Nuru with no FS provided in two (or maybe now more) parlors. Nuru with FS available with a few black girls managed by Dahlia Sage. She is fisrt FS nuru provider in Toronto. I sessioned with her few times (http://www.dahliasage.com/)

After you try nuru you'll forget oily sessions

It looks like that: http://thenurumassage.com
You can trailers there.

Neutron Flux
01-06-13, 01:51
My favorite adventure after FKK is Nuru massage. I haven't seen Nuru in Germany. This is became popular in Toronto. Nuru with no FS provided in two (or maybe now more) parlors. Nuru with FS available with a few black girls managed by Dahlia Sage. She is fisrt FS nuru provider in Toronto. I sessioned with her few times (http://www.dahliasage.com/)

After you try nuru you'll forget oily sessions.

It looks like that:

http://thenurumassage.com

You can trailers there.There are a couple in Berlin, but I'm not into that. A quick search yielded this (click through the left) :

http://www.nuru-deutschland.de/hessen.html

Shark16
01-06-13, 02:17
My favorite adventure after FKK is Nuru massage. I haven't seen Nuru in Germany. This is became popular in Toronto. Nuru with no FS provided in two (or maybe now more) parlors. Nuru with FS available with a few black girls managed by Dahlia Sage. She is fisrt FS nuru provider in Toronto. I sessioned with her few times (

http://www.dahliasage.com/
After you try nuru you'll forget oily sessions.
Nuru massage is originally from the Macau scene, isn't it?

A few of the Frankfurt massage parlours have advertised nuru massage for some time now. To date I have not participated, but it would interesting to know if they are able to provide the quality massage one would expect. I assume however that to end the massage with FS is not possible under German law. Probably just a HJ or Spanish ending.

Here is an example of such advertisement: http://www.pams-lounge.de/#home (see "service").

One would think that with the forthcoming VIP rooms with jacuzzis in FKKs like Oase one could develope new forms of play, like nuru massage. The girls would need to be better trained though. Massage from the average FKK girl is nothing to write home about.

Yakob
01-06-13, 11:49

HBElena at Mainhattan is an exponent of this. She seem to relish the feel.

FKKclubs
01-06-13, 13:01
Few years back I was talking (pm'ing) a fellow who took one of these tours. He asked me for details on the clubs before his visit, I helped him out with the general stuff the best I could (paying for the girls, etc). After his tour he told me the jet lag was really getting to him, they were picked up by the tour guide and proceeded on a fast two club pace from day one. They got dropped off at several small hotels and left there until the tour guide returned in the morning, they had no way of knowing where they were at any time. He started complaining of jet lag and needing to rest up, he even talked some of the guys into trying to stay at Goldentime the entire day. The tour guide pulled him aside and said he'd leave him at the hotel and he could find his own way back if he continued. I tried talking him into posting this but he said the tour guide had all his information and he was worried it would get back to his personal life at home.

If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is. Someone trustworthy to hold your hand when your in a foreign country? Do the research, find a hotel near a couple of clubs. You'll know exactly where you are and how to get back home safely. Your all so ready to fork over a grand for a tour when spending $20 bucks here to get the private message feature goes much farther.Hi Breadman,

Sorry to hear about these bad experience. Sure I book 5 people in 1 hotel, but never 5 people in 1 room. With my service, everybody has a choice of hotel, you can choose a quiete location, city center or airport if that is more comfortable for them, everybody has his own hotel room in a 3-4 star hotel and if you want to share a room, the cost will go down, fair deal I would say. When the tourprogram is a private tour, we decide where to go, based on the action in the clubs. My business tries to deliver the best in class service based on the customers requirements. If they want to do 3 clubs per day, or stay in 1 club is ok with me. They guy you talked to must have made a bad decision in service provider. My strength is to deliver what is on the website, the guy you see is me, the hotel you see is where we can stay (depends a little on the area we want to visit) the car you see, is the car we use (ok the car interior is sometimes black leather instead of white). My company is registrated in the Chamber of Commerce, I have my cellphone number on my website, and I never had any complaints from my guests. And Yes my service cost some money. But if you do the math you will see that it is not outrageous, consider the cost of car, I spent at least 12 hours with my guest, I have to pay my own entrance fee, and bear in mind that taxi cost is 2 euro / km. What I offer is a tour, not just a 1 club visit, and you are right about the fact that if anybody wants to have a 1 club visit, he doesn't need any tour operator what so ever.

Best Regards,

FKK Clubs Germany

The Cane
01-06-13, 14:52
Been to many clubs including multiple recent palace visits. Oil is not normal unless you agree to a massageThis is exactly what I have found over the years. In fact, a lot of the girls don't even have any oil at all. And that's precisely why I started bringing my own oil. You see, I like to get massages from the girls. What they normally will have with them is a cold, heavy cream. I don't like these creams. I prefer oils, but there is a particular brand that I like (light, warm, and nicely scented) , so I bring several little bottles of that brand with me and stick a bottle in my robe (I need those pockets!). I've never had a problem with a girl not wanting to give me a BBBJ after a massage or body rub either. I'll towel off really well afterwards to remove most of the oil. And I've never had anybody really load up my cock and balls in an apparent attempt to try to get out of a BBBJ.

Ableyone
01-06-13, 15:12
Elena at Mainhattan is an exponent of this. She seem to relish the feel.Is there another girl at Mainhattan with a similar name maybe Helena, shortish dark curly hair, smaller breasts than Judith (Oase) bigger nipples though, always seems to wear stockings and has a sales pitch similar to that of Lucia (Oase) : slow, likes kissing etc.?

Kingwenslas
01-06-13, 18:18
Hi Guys,

Thanks to Breadman, Neutron Flux, Meeps77, Captcabins, Ultrahappy, Banana Boi, Hessen Bub, The Cane – it's nice to get a little discussion going about something that was troubling me.

First of all, my report was on the Palace thread at http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1867-FKK-Palace-Frankfurt&p=1366613&viewfull=1#post1366613

To answer Captcabins's conjecture about cleanliness and stds, I am ultra clean and also I take a toothbrush into the clubs and use it.

I am surprised that most of you say it is uncommon as I would say it is 'reasonably' common to me, but I do like a handjob at the end of a session when I'm tired, so maybe this is affecting my perception.

I suppose my main takeaway from this is to remember to be vigilant and in charge in the room – definitely something which you need to be at Palace, in my (limited) experience.

Kingwenslas

Yakob
01-07-13, 02:46
Is there another girl at Mainhattan with a similar name maybe Helena, shortish dark curly hair, smaller breasts than Judith (Oase) bigger nipples though, always seems to wear stockings and has a sales pitch similar to that of Lucia (Oase) : slow, likes kissing etc.?That describes Elena.

Indi Companion
01-07-13, 03:26
That describes Elena.Elena has long straight pitch black hair, not shortish curly hair and Elena provides much better services than Lucia.

Only thing about Elena is that she can be sometimes moody and if you get her in the worng day, then you have a problem, LOL!

Admin
01-10-13, 05:33
Gentlemen,

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex.

Let's get back to the subject.

Thank You,

Jackson

Bambam14
01-10-13, 20:40
Good morning fellow mongerers. I have searched the forum for info on the scene in Leipzig but haven't uncovered much. I am aware there are clubs etc there and would be extremely appreciative of some more info. I am from Australia and haven't mongered in Germany since 1990 which was a real eye opener for a young lad especially Hamburg. LOL

SwingerLover
01-11-13, 15:03
Good morning fellow mongerers. I have searched the forum for info on the scene in Leipzig but haven't uncovered much. I am aware there are clubs etc there and would be extremely appreciative of some more info. I am from Australia and haven't mongered in Germany since 1990 which was a real eye opener for a young lad especially Hamburg. LOLA little off topic here in the FKK thread, but it's the only thing I have to contribute regarding Leipzig-area: If you are into Gangbang-action as well, then the Sexy-Susi & Sarah Ann AO-Gangbang in Rötha near Leipzig could be of interest to you. (The location itself, Club Immergrün, seems to be a couples-only Swingerclub at other times.)

www.sarahann.tv/95/13375/events_termine/index.html

Neutron Flux
01-11-13, 18:08
Good morning fellow mongerers. I have searched the forum for info on the scene in Leipzig but haven't uncovered much. I am aware there are clubs etc there and would be extremely appreciative of some more info. I am from Australia and haven't mongered in Germany since 1990 which was a real eye opener for a young lad especially Hamburg. LOLCan't contribute a whole lot either, since I never mongered there, but I'm in town frequently, so I know a few things. There is only one real (FKK) club, FKK Europa, somewhere to the north, but not too far off, near the messe. It's supposed to be a rather small one, it receives mediocre reviews if I recall correctly. So it's probably not terrible and you can go there, but don't expect too much. I am not aware of any other real clubs, except tabledance and things like that. There are some apartment places you can find via the local websites, I don't have a clue if they are any good. There are some Laufhauses far too the northeast, they have terrible reviews, so probably best to avoid. Ah yes, I've also heard rumours about a small SW scene near the central station to the east. Only junkies. I had searched for info on the local scene occasionally, but what I found has never motivated me much to start hunting there. IMHO, your best bet actually, and what I would do if I was stuck there for longer: Take the ICE train to Berlin, takes only one hour, and you have a wealth of options. In Berlin there are also many great cheap hotels where you can stay and return to Leipzig in the morning if you need to.

PhiliPuki
01-19-13, 12:20
Guys,

Sorry for the newb question.

Are there FKK clubs without an entry fee?

(I. E. Clubs that don't have sauna, meals, but perhaps a bar)

Also, has anyone tabled a list of all (or most) clubs with entry fees?

Cheers.

PhiliPuki
01-19-13, 13:37
Fellow Mongers,

Sometimes I have a real craving for darkbrown / chocolate girls.

Which FKK clubs in Frankfurt / Dusseldorf stocks these beauties in higher numbers?

Cheers.

Free Dude
01-19-13, 17:57
Fellow Mongers,

Sometimes I have a real craving for darkbrown / chocolate girls.

Which FKK clubs in Frankfurt / Dusseldorf stocks these beauties in higher numbers?

Cheers.From what I hear, quite a few at Magnum near Dusseldorf. Babylon also has 3/4, which is pretty good on a 28 girl line up (pics on website).

Hessen Bub
01-19-13, 20:46
Guys,

Sorry for the newb question.

Are there FKK clubs without an entry fee?

(I. E. Clubs that don't have sauna, meals, but perhaps a bar)

Also, has anyone tabled a list of all (or most) clubs with entry fees?

Cheers.All clubs charge entry fees. Some don't name it that, like Royal in Maintal or Feigenblatt in Worms or Hautnah in Speyer. These clubs charge 10 or 15€ for slippers and towels, drinks and additional towels are extra.

HB

PhiliPuki
01-20-13, 01:59
All clubs charge entry fees. Some don't name it that, like Royal in Maintal or Feigenblatt in Worms or Hautnah in Speyer. These clubs charge 10 or 15€ for slippers and towels, drinks and additional towels are extra.

HBThanks Hessen Bub.

All three look good to me! The line up of girls on their websites is modest but the entry fee is next to nothing. Great finds! Thanks.

Anymore such clubs with low entry fee?

Cheers

PhiliPuki
01-20-13, 02:22
From what I hear, quite a few at Magnum near Dusseldorf. Babylon also has 3/4, which is pretty good on a 28 girl line up (pics on website).Thanks Free Dude.

Will pay a visit to Magnum on my upcoming trip.

Cheers

PhiliPuki
01-20-13, 06:12
Hey guys,

Its a nightmare trying to research these clubs on net.

Can anyone suggest a short list for me? Thanks in advance.

Also, Is Flat rate clubs = Partytreff Clubs?

Is FKKClubs = Partytreff Clubs?

From what I understand Partytreff clubs are gangbang swing venues, true?

PhiliPuki
01-20-13, 06:35
Mongers,

Any suggestions on cheap hotels? Staying 10 days in each city. Somewhere central koz I'll be getting a taxi to and from clubs.

(Flemings Hotel is right NEXT to Palace LOL how coool is that. But their room rate starts at $135 / night)

Cheers.

PhiliPuki
01-20-13, 09:02
Another newb question and that will be it for now.

Could someone please list in which FKK:

A) You must be completely naked, and

B) Those you could use towel or bathrobe?

Cheers

Banana Boi
01-20-13, 18:58
Mongers,

Any suggestions on cheap hotels? Staying 10 days in each city. Somewhere central koz I'll be getting a taxi to and from clubs.

(Flemings Hotel is right NEXT to Palace LOL how coool is that. But their room rate starts at $135 / night)

Cheers.Rent a car. Clubs in FRA and DUSS are very far apart. If you're concerned about paying $135 / night for a hotel, don't even consider taking a taxi from ACA to GT or Sharks to World.

None of the FKK's I've been to are full nude for guys. They all provide robes or towels.

Hessen Bub
01-20-13, 19:34
Could someone please list in which FKK:

A) You must be completely nakedBB answered your question. Just an addition: You CAN go completely naked if you are into it.

HB

Banana Boi
01-20-13, 19:39
Just an addition: You CAN go completely naked if you are into it.

HBPlease don't encourage guys to do this. LOL

Yakob
01-20-13, 20:40
Mongers,

Cheers.For taxis stay in hotels close to the train stations in Frankfurt and Dusseldorf. You can even take the train to a lot of the clubs if you are prepared to walk at the other end or taxi the last leg of the journey (saving some on using the train).

PhiliPuki
01-21-13, 01:35
[QUOTE=Banana Boi; 1375851]Rent a car. Clubs in FRA and DUSS are very far apart. If you're concerned about paying $135 / night for a hotel, don't even consider taking a taxi from ACA to GT or Sharks to World.

QUOTE]

I'd catch a plane between FRA and DUSS.

Yeah renting a car is my fav option, but I / ve never driven in germany. I'd probably get fined for driving too slow on the autobahns bec the roads are unfamiliar. GPS's sometimes get the address wrong wrt some FKKs.

I've never used a GPS before (a bit lame I know LOL). Does it have a language preset?

These are the clubs I will visit.

FRANKFURT: Palace, Mainhatten, Oase.

DARMSTADT: Sharks (train from FRA might be easiest option)

I am still formulating a list for DUSS. Which clubs in DUSS have the yougest / prettiest girls on offer? (this is what I will target in DUSS and FRA)

Thanks again guys for your advice.

Cheers.

Indi Companion
01-21-13, 13:27
I am still formulating a list for DUSS. Which clubs in DUSS have the yougest / prettiest girls on offer? (this is what I will target in DUSS and FRA)

Thanks again guys for your advice.

Cheers.In DUSS area or more generally speaking in the region of NRW the top first tier is Golden Time in Brueggen.

Second tier I would say Villa Vertigo in Grefraht, Planet Happy Garden in Toenisvorst and, for the evening (after 5/6pm) Living Room in Kaarst.

Tird tier I would say Dolce Vita in Duesseldorf and Yin Yang in Roermond (Holland, just across the border).

If you do not have a car, the only of these easy to be reached either by public transportation or by taxi are Dolce Vita and Living Room. All the other are quite disseminated around the countryside in the middle of nowhere so not so easy get to without a car but also not impossible. Inthe dedicated threads you can find infos from other members who got there by taxi or public transportation but, however, not so easy and cheap like getting to the clubs in FRA area.

Breadman
01-21-13, 20:51
Yeah renting a car is my fav option, but I / ve never driven in germany. I'd probably get fined for driving too slow on the autobahns bec the roads are unfamiliar. GPS's sometimes get the address wrong wrt some FKKs.

I've never used a GPS before (a bit lame I know LOL). Does it have a language preset?The voice recognition in car rental navigation units have taken leaps and bounds, press any button on the gps and say 'take me to the fkk club' and it will automatically program thee most direct route.

Neutron Flux
01-21-13, 22:37
In DUSS area or more generally speaking in the region of NRW the top first tier is Golden Time in Brueggen.

Second tier I would say Villa Vertigo in Grefraht, Planet Happy Garden in Toenisvorst and, for the evening (after 5/6pm) Living Room in Kaarst.

Tird tier I would say Dolce Vita in Duesseldorf and Yin Yang in Roermond (Holland, just across the border).Interesting ranking. If I may ask: I'm going to be in NRW in March, I have not been in ages though, so I don't have much of a clue about the current state of affairs, and was browsing around the options at times. Sure, I had GT and LR on the list. As in other options, so far, I was more like thinking of clubs like Aca or Magnum. Why do you rank VV and PHG so high, and don't mention the former at all, are they currently much better in service levels, girls looks or facilities, or have you not been to Magnum and Aca?

Thanks

Banana Boi
01-21-13, 22:54
I am still formulating a list for DUSS. Which clubs in DUSS have the yougest / prettiest girls on offer? (this is what I will target in DUSS and FRA) In DUSS, ACA and GT both have young and very pretty girls. I can report back on Samya, LR, and PHG very soon. :)

Bottom line Phil is that in almost every club you can find some young and pretty gems, even in YY and DV.

Indi, I don't see ACA on your list. What tier do you consider ACA?

Ableyone
01-21-13, 22:59
Hello PhiliPuki, you sound vaguely familiar?

I'd catch a plane between FRA and DUSS.Probably simpler to take the ICE train to DUS via CGN (Cologne / Koeln). Saves all the hassle with the airport.

I've never used a GPS before (a bit lame I know LOL). Does it have a language preset?Set up the unit before you go and cross-check the addresses you've entered with google maps etc. My TomTom has many languages. I currently have mine set to Hungarian Marika.

I am still formulating a list for DUSS. Which clubs in DUSS have the yougest / prettiest girls on offer? (this is what I will target in DUSS and FRA)Samya in CGN has young pretty girls.

OfficeMatt
01-22-13, 02:06
I would recommend taking the train to DUS and then renting a car there. I am traveling in April from Amsterdam to Dusseldorf and I am going to rent a car while there for a few days. I was fortunate enough to be there in September and had a rental car. I printed some maps, but to be honest, I should have splurged for the GPS, so I will do that this time although I now know my way to both Golden Time and Living Room, which will be my destinations. I also intend to explore the area, so GPS will be quite handy then. Both of these FKKs will be easily found on an FKK. When in doubt, write down their addresses.

I should do some research on Acapulco, but the thing is that my ATFs work at the two aforementioned FKKs. I intend to spend some significant time with them on this journey.

PhiliPuki
01-22-13, 04:15
Thanks everyone! .

Ok my list is finalised.

HESSEN (Frankfurt)

Oase.

Palace.

World

Mainhatten.

NORDRHEIN-WESTFALEN (Cologne, Dusseldorf)

Samya.

Bernds.

Planet.

Magnum (brown girls)

Panthera (brown girls)

Dolce Vita.

Acapulco.

Golden Time.

Villa Vertigo.

Babylon.

Planet Happy Garden.

Living Room

Decided to hire car.

Some clubs provide overnight stays (eg. WORLD). Do you know of any other clubs on my list that provide accommodations? What is your experience with overnight stays?

Cheers,

Phillip

Banana Boi
01-22-13, 05:09
LOL. How long are you going for?

Buy European maps for your GPS. Program all the clubs in before you leave to save yourself a lot of time and possible aggravation. Double check the location you punched in on your GPS with Google maps.

Also, as Matt says, print out all the addresses.

I've never been but don't forget Sharks in Darmstadt.

Banana Boi
01-22-13, 05:10
I should do some research on Acapulco, but the thing is that my ATFs work at the two aforementioned FKKs. I intend to spend some significant time with them on this journey.GT is the best and I'm sure LR is great as well but imo it's a mistake not checking out ACA's girls at least once, favorites or not.

PhiliPuki
01-22-13, 05:58
Hey guys, seeing that I will renting a car with a GPS, I've researched some coordinates.

Step 1. Get FKK address

Step 2. Input address into search field

http://www.thegpscoordinates.com/latitude-and-longitude-finder/

Oase. Ober-Erlenbacher-Straße 109, 61381 Friedrichsdorf- Burgholzhausen 50. 24235, 8.6755.

Palace. Königsberger Straße 23, 60487 Frankfurt-Hausen 50. 12797, 8.62654.

World. Grüninger Weg. 35415 Pohlheim-Garbenteich 50. 5316662, 8.7482285.

Mainhatten. Schielestraße 45, 60314 Frankfurt am Main 50. 119238, 8.7400137.

Samya. Kirschbaumweg 26a. 50996 Köln-Rodenkirchen 50. 8741249, 6.9921048.

Bernds. Schieferhof 28, 53773 Hennef 50. 7391887, 7.3344339.

Planet. AM ROßPFAD 15, 52399 MERZENICH 50. 8158638, 6.5428546.

Magnum. HEINRICH-HERTZ-STRAßE 24, 40699 ERKRATH 51. 1987319, 6.9188996.

Panthera. Robert-Zapp-Straße 2 40880 Ratingen 51. 3075691, 6.8249851.

Dolce Vita. Briedestraße 44, 40599 Düsseldorf 51. 1741819, 6.86106.

Acapulco. Harkortstr. 3,42551 Velbert 51. 34989, 7.0794.

Golden time. HEIDWEG 1, 41379 BRÜGGEN 51. 26363, 6.18709.

Villa Vertigo BAHNSTRAßE 90, 47929 GREFRATH 51. 33087, 6.3481.

Babylon. OSTSTRASSE 12, 50189 ELSDORF 50. 93936, 6.58161.

Living room. August-Thyssen-Strasse 4, 41564 Kaarst 51. 2140272, 6.6336771.

Would this be the best approach to using the GPS (putting in Latitude / Longitude cordinates)?

Cheers.

PhiliPuki
01-22-13, 06:06
LOL. How long are you going for?

Buy European maps for your GPS. Program all the clubs in before you leave to save yourself a lot of time and possible aggravation. Double check the location you punched in on your GPS with Google maps.

Also, as Matt says, print out all the addresses.

I've never been but don't forget Sharks in Darmstadt.20 days trip.

The Sharks website looks pretty cool! Esp the caves. But someone on this forum says the girls are all refugees from other FKK clubs.

Great idea Banana to program all clubs in GPS before I start my trip. Should I buy my own GPS or use the rental car GPS? Maybe have both as backup.

Indi Companion
01-22-13, 10:43
In DUSS, ACA and GT both have young and very pretty girls. I can report back on Samya, LR, and PHG very soon. .

Bottom line Phil is that in almost every club you can find some young and pretty gems, even in YY and DV.

Indi, I don't see ACA on your list. What tier do you consider ACA?For Neutron Flux and Banana Boi.

Sorry guys, I simply made the list of the main clubs fast and forgot ACA which is not my favorite in terms of services both from girls and club, I find the place quite boring and do not like the set up with a girl per sofa. And girls are less willing to provide services cause the lower half hour rate, but this is my experience only and I am a veteran of the other places, so there for example in GT, VV, LR many girls know me much better than in ACA and this makes obviously also a difference.

However, in my list I would objectively (considering in particular looks and age of the girls) put ACA in tier 2.

As per the question of Neutron about Magnum. Magnum has great facilities where it is easy to get lost and very good food. As per the girls I think it is still not at the best but fast improving because it is becoming quite popular in particular between the German population. So maybe right now I would put Magnum in tier 3 but fast moving on tier 2, maybe already at the beginning of the good and sunny season when more people will like to spend an entire day in the club and Magnum is very well build for that purpose!

Indi Companion
01-22-13, 10:45
Thanks everyone! .

Ok my list is finalised...Villa Vertigo offers accomodation for 100€ per night and in much better and more comfortable rooms than World. The rooms have also their own bathroom.

PhiliPuki
01-22-13, 13:19
Hello PhiliPuki, you sound vaguely familiar?

Samya in CGN has young pretty girls.Nope LOL.

My style of writing is prob familiar with someone else you know.

Cheers

Banana Boi
01-22-13, 16:06
20 days trip.

Great idea Banana to program all clubs in GPS before I start my trip. Should I buy my own GPS or use the rental car GPS? Maybe have both as backup.Gps rental is around 7€ a day so 140€ for 20 days. I think I paid about that price for my garmin world traveller Gps.

Breadman
01-22-13, 18:38
I bring two GPS units with me on my trips, one is a small pocket size unit thats great for when your walking around town, the other has a nicer driving feature for the car. Last trip the car I rented had its own GPS installed so figured I'd play with it to see its features. Wrong move, could figure out how to get it out of French mode. For 1k km's I had some French guy telling me to turn around.

OfficeMatt
01-23-13, 03:05
GT is the best and I'm sure LR is great as well but imo it's a mistake not checking out ACA's girls at least once, favorites or not.It's on the list now, thanks Banana Boi. Always worthwhile to check something new out, you are right. And since I am mobile, why not?

I am paying for the onboard GPS. I think it was $7. 25 CAD per day but I am using my corporate account. Maybe Euros too. No worries. I'll have piece of mind.

PhiliPuki
01-23-13, 23:56
Glowing reviews for quality of line up. BUT, it appears this club suffers from its own success. With ratios of 3:1 or worse, anf from Goldentime to Gaytime it ceases to be an FKK wellness club. It more like Monday morning on the floor of the stock exchange. I don't think it allows for a relaxed atmosphere. I'm considering leaving out GT from my itinerary.

PhiliPuki
01-24-13, 00:00
Mongers,

Which months are not as busy with mongers flooding the FKK clubs?

Clubs are more quiet when school starts in Germany (half term) , so June / July should have better ratio?

Cheers

Banana Boi
01-24-13, 05:41
Glowing reviews for quality of line up. BUT, it appears this club suffers from its own success. With ratios of 3:1 or worse, anf from Goldentime to Gaytime it ceases to be an FKK wellness club. It more like Monday morning on the floor of the stock exchange. I don't think it allows for a relaxed atmosphere. I'm considering leaving out GT from my itinerary.Just avoid prime time from 7 pm until they serve free pizza (10 or 11 pm, depending on the day) or do what I do during that time, take your favorite girl and hibernate in a room for a few hours. You can also enjoy a nice meal with some of your favorite girls during that time as well.

If looks are of any importance, GT should be close to if not your first choice in both FRA and DUSS.

If you want a pure wellness club for its amazing facilities, go to Yin Yang in Roermond, about 20 minutes from GT.

PhiliPuki
01-24-13, 11:46
Just avoid prime time from 7 pm until they serve free pizza (10 or 11 pm, depending on the day) or do what I do during that time, take your favorite girl and hibernate in a room for a few hours. You can also enjoy a nice meal with some of your favorite girls during that time as well.

If looks are of any importance, GT should be close to if not your first choice in both FRA and DUSS.

If you want a pure wellness club for its amazing facilities, go to Yin Yang in Roermond, about 20 minutes from GT.Thanks BB, will research it, website looks good but no pics of girls (might be a NL law against it)

Optimist
01-24-13, 16:01
PhiliPuki

Best to arrive soon after opening and / or after around 21. 00. If you arrive between 16. 00 and 21. 00 there is a chance it will be so full that you won't even be allowed in (I have seen this happen on many days I have been there).

Personally I find that for looks, relaxed atmosphere, and more pre-room time with a girl I am better off at World, but at GT there is a wider ethnic range of providers, many of whom charge 75E an hour, free WiFi, and if you want you can spend hours there without being approached by any girls so it is possible to relax well.

OfficeMatt
01-25-13, 04:13
hey everyone, i am aiming to rent a car while in dusseldorf and i have a need for speed. i was wondering if anyone knows if german cars are 'governed' to certain speeds? i rented ou of amsterdam on one of my last adventures and discovered the car was limited to 170 kmph. this year is a big year for me and i need to break 200. any info would be great.

Hessen Bub
01-25-13, 07:31
some cars are electronically limited to 250km / h. but no car is limited to 170. was the car on winter tires? they are limited to a certain speed.

hb

Dreams
01-26-13, 06:56
hey everyone, i am aiming to rent a car while in dusseldorf and i have a need for speed. i was wondering if anyone knows if german cars are 'governed' to certain speeds? i rented ou of amsterdam on one of my last adventures and discovered the car was limited to 170 kmph. this year is a big year for me and i need to break 200. any info would be great.let us know your itinerary in advance. will then try to be elsewhere.

PhiliPuki
01-26-13, 07:09
Hey guys,

Which Red Carpet clubs worth going to in FRA / DUSS area?

I was trawling through Dur'Monger google map and came across a small club with website showing milfy thick-arsed women. They looked hot. Anyone know which club? (I've lost the link).

Cheers

OfficeMatt
01-26-13, 16:56
some cars are electronically limited to 250km / h. but no car is limited to 170. was the car on winter tires? they are limited to a certain speed.

hbit was definitely limited to 170kmph. forget the brand but it was french out of amsterdam. i won't be going for 250. that's a bit speedy.

PhiliPuki
01-27-13, 04:23
Hi Mongers,

1. Which clubs have pricing scheme 50+25+25+25 (thats 2hours for just 125E)?

2. I assume all other clubs fall under 50+25+50+25?

3. Clubs with 50+25 for the second hour: are they any better in service than clubs with 25+25?

Cheers guys, great forum!

Lalabo
01-27-13, 05:07
This is a brief summay of the my recent maiden 17 day trip to Germany (Hessen and NRW areas). I have also visited Amsterdam for 4 days and was there for New Years Eve.

I have visited a total of 8 FKK clubs: 5 in Hessen and 3 in NRW. How much I liked, you ask? Enough to plan a minimum of 2 trips this year. FKK clubs in Hessen and NRW are spread cross a wide area. Getting to them is time consuming and expensive, especially using public transportation and taxi. Good thing is both those areas have excellent public transportation, which I took full advantage of.

List of FKK clubs I have visited:

In Hessen area:

1. Oase. 2 times.

2. Sharks. 3 times.

3. Palace.

4. World.

5. Mainhatten.

In NRW area:

1. Goldentime. 3 times.

2. Acapulco.

3. Samya.

My visit obviously was during one of the slowest periods. There were not many girls, especially prettier ones, in all the clubs. Sharks and Goldentime were better than others, you can tell that I liked them the most based on number of visits. I liked the Sharks the most in Hessen and Goldentime in NRW. Goldentime is my favorite out of all.

I think FKKs are an unique experience every hobbyist should try at least once. The danger in that is, like me, one might get addicted. I would visit every month if I lived closer. I try to imagine how some of these clubs would be when they are at full strength (from the girls perspective).

Before this trip, I have never done Anal, DATY on working girl, and never been with 2 girls at the same time. I thought of trying Anal during this trip but never planned to try other two. Now I can check them off from the list.

I have started adding reviews to individual club threads. I hope to eventually post them all.

Breadman
01-27-13, 06:22
Hi Mongers,

1. Which clubs have pricing scheme 50+25+25+25 (thats 2hours for just 125E)?This is a grey area, some of the clubs will tell you "yes, we have that rate" but you'll only get that rate if your a regular of the girl. All the girls will tell you that its 50+25 and that this rate repeats. Or they'll tell you its 50+50 and go pound salt if you don't want to pay them what they ask. I've been going to the clubs now on for 7 years and have yet to find a girl that would give me two hours for 125. Then again, I'm not a regular of any of the clubs.

Trans Atlantic
01-27-13, 06:36
Mongers,

Cheers.If all your want is a clean room with a bed and WiFi, and nothing more (eg no room service / pool / restaurant) , look at the chains B&B Hotel or Motel 1 chains. 50-60EUR a night.

As others have suggested, taking ICE from FRA-DUS might be easier. If you're renting a car, beware that some locations (especially airport) tack on a 20% "premium location" surcharge to the rental.

The Hertz and Sixt rental locations at DUS Hbf does not have this surcharge. If you're flying into DUS, it is cheaper for you to take the S-bahn to Hbf and rent from there.

Trans Atlantic
01-27-13, 06:38
hey everyone, i am aiming to rent a car while in dusseldorf and i have a need for speed. i was wondering if anyone knows if german cars are 'governed' to certain speeds? i rented ou of amsterdam on one of my last adventures and discovered the car was limited to 170 kmph. this year is a big year for me and i need to break 200. any info would be great.first hand experience:

hertz / sixt 5-series limited to around 245km / h. same for hertz c-class despite a sticker on the windshield stating 220.

Vitrea
01-27-13, 08:24
This is a grey area, some of the clubs will tell you "yes, we have that rate" but you'll only get that rate if your a regular of the girl. All the girls will tell you that its 50+25 and that this rate repeats. Or they'll tell you its 50+50 and go pound salt if you don't want to pay them what they ask. I've been going to the clubs now on for 7 years and have yet to find a girl that would give me two hours for 125. Then again, I'm not a regular of any of the clubs.I agree completely. None of the 10+ clubs I have been to have a formal payment proposal beyond an hour. It is up to the girl. Unless the place is absolutely dead or if you are a charmer, it is highly unlikely that you will get that in most of the popular clubs. Just be aware that if you have an "issue" or a disagreement at the end of the 2 hours, the club will make you pay the 1 hour X 2 rate.

Breadman
01-27-13, 14:29
Unless the place is absolutely dead or if you are a charmer, it is highly unlikely that you will get that in most of the popular clubs.Or both. Say your at World and there's 60 girls and 25 guys on a Tuesday (seems to happen alot when I'm visiting this club). You could ask girls if they'd do say '3 hours for 200 euro's' and you might get one to accept that offer. Problem is you want to ask a girl you've been to the room with already, having a dead fish in the room for 3 hours would be a waste of time and money. I'm guessing this could be done with any club on a slow night. Personally, I'd much rather spend that same 200 on 4 different girls spaced out over 6 hours.

PhiliPuki
02-02-13, 07:06
Halarious! Based on trip reports, about 70% of the girls in FKK clubs are Romanian.

Romania must be a breeding ground for prostitutes. They spawn like fruit flies over there!

PhiliPuki
02-02-13, 16:01
Hi Guys,

*Which FKK clubs have girls completely naked (with exception of dessous days)? *

My research so far has yielded the following clubs. Dolce Vita, Oase, Mainhatten, World, Palace, Paradise, Babylon.

I will be visiting Frankfurt, Cologne, Dusseldorf areas.

(Apologies if this has been answered in another thread)

Thank in advance

OfficeMatt
02-03-13, 04:34
Halarious! Based on trip reports, about 70% of the girls in FKK clubs are Romanian.

Romania must be a breeding ground for prostitutes. They spawn like fruit flies over there!Haha that was good for a laugh. LOL

Breadman
02-03-13, 05:00
Thank in advancePhil, how much are you planning on spending on your trip? May I suggest first spending $20 to activate the private message function on this forum, you'll get more specific information that will help you plan your trip.

PhiliPuki
02-03-13, 12:02
Phil, how much are you planning on spending on your trip? May I suggest first spending $20 to activate the private message function on this forum, you'll get more specific information that will help you plan your trip.About 2-3 sessions per day. Might also try 1xA 2xB 3xC clubs for a better bang for buck.

About a 20 day tour of debauchery, visiting FKK / Sauna clubs on alternate days.

I tried looking for pvt message activation, but cannot locate it. Please navigate me.

Thanks,

Phil

Ableyone
02-03-13, 18:09
I tried looking for pvt message activation, but cannot locate it. Please navigate me.Navigate to the 'Front Page' by clicking the link in the bar above containing the search box. Subscription info is then on the top right hand side of the page.

Lucknow
02-12-13, 02:26
Reading the forum, it seems to Sunday, Monday and Tuesday are the slowest days (in terms of number / quality of girls) for any FKK and things start getting better Wed, Thu, Fr and Sat. Are there clubs that are better choices for Slow days vs others? I am generally interested in Hessen, NRW or Artemis but open to other areas as well.

My assumption is that the bigger clubs such as oase etc are better on a Monday than Mainhattan and the like. Would that be a correct? Thanks for the opinions / advice.

Burma Jones
02-20-13, 22:02
when driving through wiesbaden on mainzer strasse near the eros center in january, i saw the flash of a speeding camera and was pretty certain i got snapped. sure enough, last week i received a letter from sixt rental informing me of an 18, 50 eur administration fee and notification that they were forwarding all of my information to wiesbaden for collection of this ticket. they included a copy of the ticket which claimed that i was caught going 56 kph in a 50 kph zone. my question is how much can a fine for 6 kph over be? and what repercussions are possible? i already have another rental prepaid with sixt and they insinuated that my business with them is still in good standing.

thanks for any help.

Hessen Bub
02-20-13, 22:36
10-€.

http://www.bussgeldkataloge.de/ubussgeld.html

It's a new permanent camera, measuring both lanes and both directions. Same thing in Schiesteiner Strasse leaving WI.

HB

Yakob
02-20-13, 23:00
when driving through wiesbaden on mainzer strasse near the eros center in january, i saw the flash of a speeding camera and was pretty certain i got snapped. sure enough, last week i received a letter from sixt rental informing me of an 18, 50 eur administration fee and notification that they were forwarding all of my information to wiesbaden for collection of this ticket. they included a copy of the ticket which claimed that i was caught going 56 kph in a 50 kph zone. my question is how much can a fine for 6 kph over be? and what repercussions are possible? i already have another rental prepaid with sixt and they insinuated that my business with them is still in good standing.

thanks for any help.in my humble exzperiwnce the fines have been between 10 euro to 25 euro. they were for similar speeds that you indicated. for example 30 km zome doing say 40 km or 80 km zone and doing 8 km over. not sure why sixt would care about your fine. they passed it onto you. ot your responsibility now.

Hessen Bub
02-20-13, 23:14
10-€.

http://www.bussgeldkataloge.de/ubussgeld.html

It's a new permanent camera, measuring both lanes and both directions. Same thing in Schiesteiner Strasse leaving WI.

HB15-€. Sorry. 10-€ is for outside city limits.

HB

CaptCabins
02-21-13, 00:09
Hi Guys,

*Which FKK clubs have girls completely naked (with exception of dessous days)? *

My research so far has yielded the following clubs. Dolce Vita, Oase, Mainhatten, World, Palace, Paradise, Babylon.

I will be visiting Frankfurt, Cologne, Dusseldorf areas.

(Apologies if this has been answered in another thread)

Thank in advanceI think all board members should e aware that this writer reminds me of our good friend supercum500 who makes indepth research but never actually make a trip or write a report on his trips. I think lets just ignore Supercum!

Optimist
02-21-13, 17:09
burma jones. don't worry. in my one experience i noted the ticket had 10%+ speed leeway before a fine kicks in. if you were doing 56kph instead of 50kph there is a good chance the authorities will not try to collect the fine as it is so marginal. easy to speed in a strange car (i have had problems with automatics suddenly lurching forward). it does not seem to affect the ability to make future car rentals.

Trans Atlantic
02-21-13, 17:48
i wouldn't worry about future rentals with sixt. i got a ticket for speeding on the autobahn in a sixt car. sixt still rents to me.

Burma Jones
02-21-13, 21:23
thanks hb, yakob, and optimist. you've all been helpful in removing my fears that a hefty fine or no car rental was awaiting my next visit. here in my local community, they contracted with a company in arizona that would park a white van alongside the median on the interstate which photographs speeders and mails them bills. all the locals learned to spot the vans and would slow down so it mainly punished any visitors to the area not aware of the traps. the contractor's take was too high so they canceled the contract and now only maintain cameras looking for red light runners.

burma

Banana Boi
02-21-13, 22:41
i got a speeding ticket on the autobahn in a construction zone down near sharks in october. avis has charged my administration fee but i still haven't been contacted by the german authorities. i wasn't going fast but not sure how much over the limit i was going since the signs kept changing from 100 80 60 120 100 80 60 every few hundred feet.

Trans Atlantic
02-22-13, 04:25
i got a speeding ticket on the autobahn in a construction zone down near sharks in october. avis has charged my administration fee but i still haven't been contacted by the german authorities. i wasn't going fast but not sure how much over the limit i was going since the signs kept changing from 100 80 60 120 100 80 60 every few hundred feet.how long has it been since the alleged infraction? i think they have three months to issue a violation before stature of limitations runs out.

Banana Boi
02-22-13, 15:18
How long has it been since the alleged infraction? I think they have three months to issue a violation before stature of limitations runs out.It's been over 3 months now.

Hessen Bub
02-22-13, 18:16
and my one experience i noted the ticket had 10%+ speed leeway before a fine kicks in. if you were doing 56kph instead of 50kph there is a good chance the authorities will not try to collect the fine as it is so marginal.

that's correct, but if he received a ticket stating speed was 56km / h then the tolerance has already been deducted.

hb

Burma Jones
02-22-13, 18:57
received my ticket from landeshauptstadt wiesbaden requesting payment of 15 eur in the mail yesterday with an original mailing date of 2/12. if google translate is correct, it says to send them the 15 eur to keep the speeding warning off of my permanent driving record within a week.

burma

Hessen Bub
02-22-13, 22:13
It's a minor issue. So if you pay. Over and done with.

HB

SwingerLover
02-23-13, 10:42
received my ticket from landeshauptstadt wiesbaden requesting payment of 15 eur in the mail yesterday with an original mailing date of 2/12. if google translate is correct, it says to send them the 15 eur to keep the speeding warning off of my permanent driving record within a week.

burmai suggest you pay it. otherwise it will become more expensive.

except if you are from outside the eu and don't plan to return to germany for the next 2 years; in that case, you don't have to bother.

Neutron Flux
02-23-13, 23:57
in my one experience i noted the ticket had 10%+ speed leeway before a fine kicks in.be careful with that though. usually the leeway is 3 km/h (for measurement uncertainty) , not 10%. i have been fined once for driving 52 (55 minus 3) in a 50 zone. haha.

OfficeMatt
02-24-13, 02:05
I suggest you pay it. Otherwise it will become more expensive.

Except if you are from outside the EU and don't plan to return to Germany for the next 2 years; in that case, you don't have to bother.Yeah, just pay it for peace of mind. 15 Euros is nothing.

PhiliPuki
02-24-13, 02:24
I think all board members should e aware that this writer reminds me of our good friend supercum500 who makes indepth research but never actually make a trip or write a report on his trips. I think lets just ignore Supercum!Who are you to impose your will over others. Do you have a keener insight into the direction their life should be taking? Is it because you "know best"?

Where does it state on this forum that asking questions is repaid with a trip report? Not everyone here writes a trip report but all do ask questions to better equip themselves for a trip. I don't know what makes you so dumb but it really works.

Breadman
02-24-13, 06:30
i suggest you pay it. otherwise it will become more expensive.

except if you are from outside the eu and don't plan to return to germany for the next 2 years; in that case, you don't have to bother.this doesn't make sense to me. if i don't pay but keep renting cars in germany it will get more expensive, if i don't visit germany it will go away? so three years down three years down the road its wiped off anyone's record? and just how would they collect a fine if you live outside the eu? most fines have an 'incentive' to pay them, they won't renew your license is one. what form of punishment can they come up with that would make you 'want to pay' the speeding ticket? are they going to refuse my entrance into the country on a speeding fine? have the car rental company charge me extra for the fine? what if you don't rent a car and use public transportation for two years after the ticket? they need a recourse to collect these fines. most of the speeding camera's in the state's are operated by a third party, there's no points on your license. you just get a fine in the mail. and if you take it to court, there's no 'officer' to prove that you were speeding. most of these are thrown out. only reason these camera's are still taking pictures is because people fork over the cash without fighting the ticket. unless you can prove to me that by getting a speeding ticket by a traffic camera in germany will result in my arrest, being kept out of the country or arrest i'd have to say ignore any letters they send you.

Trans Atlantic
02-24-13, 20:04
this doesn't make sense to me. if i don't pay but keep renting cars in germany it will get more expensive, if i don't visit germany it will go away? so three years down three years down the road its wiped off anyone's record? and just how would they collect a fine if you live outside the eu? most fines have an 'incentive' to pay them, they won't renew your license is one. what form of punishment can they come up with that would make you 'want to pay' the speeding ticket? are they going to refuse my entrance into the country on a speeding fine? have the car rental company charge me extra for the fine? what if you don't rent a car and use public transportation for two years after the ticket? they need a recourse to collect these fines. most of the speeding camera's in the state's are operated by a third party, there's no points on your license. you just get a fine in the mail. and if you take it to court, there's no 'officer' to prove that you were speeding. most of these are thrown out. only reason these camera's are still taking pictures is because people fork over the cash without fighting the ticket. unless you can prove to me that by getting a speeding ticket by a traffic camera in germany will result in my arrest, being kept out of the country or arrest i'd have to say ignore any letters they send you.if you don't visit germany in the next three years, statute of limitations will wipe the ticket out.

if you do visit germany, car rental agencies will continue renting to you since the violation does not affect them. however, if you were to be pulled over for whatever reason, the polizei will find out you have an outstanding unanswered violation and that's when things get interesting to say the least especially if you are stopped in the same jurisdiction as the previous violation. it is 15 eur now but the fine will increase due to penalties for not paying. not worth 15 eur even if they haul you to the station for a couple of hours and let you go afterwards. as for paying, i believe the letter should have included instructions for your local bank to use for remittance.

i highly doubt they will stop you at the border since it's such a minor "crime" in the grand scheme of things and it will be hard to stop you say if you enter / exit from another schengen country.

SwingerLover
02-25-13, 03:11
first of all let me say that i'm no lawyer and this is in no way to be taken as any legal advice! when in doubt consult an attorney at law or the justice department! what i write here is only what i know from experience and common sense and what i expect what might happen. that said:

if you don't visit germany in the next three years, statute of limitations will wipe the ticket out.that's exactly how i see it. although i'm not sure about the 3 year period.

however, if you were to be pulled over for whatever reason, the polizei will find out you have an outstanding unanswered violation and that's when things get interesting to say the least especially if you are stopped in the same jurisdiction as the previous violation. it is 15 eur now but the fine will increase due to penalties for not paying. not worth 15 eur even if they haul you to the station for a couple of hours and let you go afterwards.yes, that might happen. also: i'm pretty sure that the 15-€-ticket is just a "verwarnung" (warning). if paid, it's over. if not, a "bußgeldbescheid" (fine) will follow; more expensive and with propably 29 € of bureaucracy cost attached to it. that one will then have to be challenged in court, if not paid. otherwise it will become legal after 4 or 6 weeks with no more chance to fight it. from then on it's all a matter of jurisdiction and enforcement.

this doesn't make sense to me. if i don't pay but keep renting cars in germany it will get more expensive, if i don't visit germany it will go away? so three years down three years down the road its wiped off anyone's record? and just how would they collect a fine if you live outside the eu?that's what i meant by "except if you are from outside the eu". how indeed would they collect it? it will not go away if you don't visit germany, but it may get killed by statute of limitations. but if they catch you in germany before the statute of limitaions has run out they will enforce it. and by then you will not only get a 15 € warning, but a real fine plus some bureaucracy cost attached to it, which will in all likelyhood be higher than the fine itself. that's what i mean with "it will get more expensive". if it actually is enforced. and it's not about visiting germany, but about jurisdictions where they can enforce it or not.

and if you take it to court, there's no 'officer' to prove that you were speeding. most of these are thrown out. only reason these camera's are still taking pictures is because people fork over the cash without fighting the ticket. unless you can prove to me that by getting a speeding ticket by a traffic camera in germany will result in my arrest, being kept out of the country or arrest i'd have to say ignore any letters they send you.you will most likely not be arrested or kept out of the country. but if they catch you with an out-standing ticket they will make you pay it. maybe they will prevent you from driving any further, i don't know. it's all a question of enforcement. first they must find you again and know that there is an unpaid fine. and if you are in their jurisdiction, they will find a way to enforce it. of course you can challenge it in court. you might even win. but are 15 € worth the trouble of spending time in a court, with traveling back and forth? even if you can claim court cost and travel expenses if you win, it's a waste of time. i'd rather spend that time at a bareback party. and if you go to an apartmentparty in krefeld instead of a club like laluna moers or spermagames, you'll save enough to pay four 15-€-speeding-tickets.

Trans Atlantic
02-25-13, 08:36
Google "Gesetz über Ordnungswidrigkeiten" and refer to section 34. That is where I got the "3 years" from. You probably need to lay low for 3 years plus several months since the authorities have several months before they have to charge someone with the crime or drop the case. The 3 year clock starts ticking only when the "challenge period" for the fine has expired not from the violation date.

Burma Jones
02-25-13, 21:02
After reading the pros and cons over the past few days, I decided for my own peace of mind to send an EFT for 15 EUR to the address printed on the bottom of the warning this morning. Total cost with the exchange rate was $20. 12. With trips planned for April and September, an unpaid ticket that would always be hanging over my head is one less thing to worry about. Thanks for all the help and advice.

Burma

Banana Boi
03-08-13, 03:27
Anyone know the name of a store in Dusseldorf airport where I can buy a data SIM car?

Wwviews
03-17-13, 00:36
Hi guys,

I am flying to Weeze, and will arrive around 11:00pm on Friday night.

I am due to fly back on Sunday at 10:00pm.

Can someone recommend an itenary for me?

Which clubs should I visit, where should I stay (hotel) , and how should I get around (hire car, public transport, taxi)

Much appreciated.

Messiah

Banana Boi
03-17-13, 18:07
I am flying to Weeze, and will arrive around 11:00pm on Friday night. I am due to fly back on Sunday at 10:00pm. Can someone recommend an itenary for me?

Which clubs should I visit, where should I stay (hotel) , and how should I get around (hire car, public transport, taxi) Closest big club to Weeze may be GT but since it closes at 2 am I'd drive to ACA or DV both closing at 5 am or Magnum which closes at 7 am. All 3 clubs are just over an hour away by car.

On Saturday go to GT then hop over to LR taking advantage of the 25 euro discount when GT gets too busy.

Clubs are not close together in DUSS so a car is a must.

Wwviews
03-18-13, 12:09
Closest big club to Weeze may be GT but since it closes at 2 am I'd drive to ACA or DV both closing at 5 am or Magnum which closes at 7 am. All 3 clubs are just over an hour away by car.

On Saturday go to GT then hop over to LR taking advantage of the 25 euro discount when GT gets too busy.

Clubs are not close together in DUSS so a car is a must.GT = Sauna Club Golden Time. Bruggen.

ACA = FKK Acapulco. Velbert.

DV = FKK Dolce Vita. Dusseldorff.

LR = Sauna Club Living Room. Kaarst.

Is that right? Just want to make sure. LOL.

Messiah

Hessen Bub
03-18-13, 19:49
Corrrrrrrrrrect!

HB

EnergizerBunne
03-20-13, 01:35
I will have a five (5) hour lay-over at Frankfurt airport in June.

I tried to access the web pages of Oase and Mainhattan to no avail; the pages do not load. I have sent an e-mail to Sudfass.

My questions are; which are the closest clubs to the airport? Is public transportation a viable option? Meaning tram / subway / bus. I'd prefer not to incur the expense of a taxi if it's over €10, one way.

Optimist
03-20-13, 13:05
There is one answer to all these questions www.bahn.de It is a brilliant public transport site with an English option.

In the meantime, Palace is easy by public transport (but for that reason overpriced and sharkish. In my personal opinion). Mainhatten is I think easy by public transport. Oase not. This has been reported on many times but the best way is for you to use the bahn site.

If you do use public transport you can buy tickets from machines at stations. They look intimidating but are in fact very easy to use. If you're staying in the city area then a Tageskarte is probably the simplest option. The chances are that if you are looking bemused at a machine a German person speaking good English will offer to help. For this reason alone it's worth you learning a few German phrases out of politeness (thank you very much, goodbye etc)

If you've only five hours a taxi to Palace (the nearest club) might be worth the cost but will be about 30euros (according to http://www.numbeo.com/taxi-fare/country_result.jsp?country=Germany)

Ableyone
03-23-13, 12:48
Syzygies . I also have problems with the old posts. Being a narcissist I like to refer to my old posts but cannot bring them up. Can you tell me how you switch to printable view (which seems to have provided an answer for you)?The 'Show Printable Version' is available through the 'Thread Tools' drop down menu just above and to the right of the top post on the page.

Additionally if you are having trouble viewing posts, try accessing the forum using your browser's private browsing function without logging in.

Chukar
03-24-13, 12:29
Hey HB,

Clean out your PM box. I have been trying to send you a PM.

Ableyone
04-01-13, 23:18
Is there a shortage of 50€ notes in Germany at the moment? Every withdrawal from various ATM's this past weekend have consisted of a couple of fifties together with either a load of twenties or a couple of 100€ notes.

I've never encountered this to such an extent before.

Yakob
04-01-13, 23:30
Is there a shortage of 50€ notes in Germany at the moment? Every withdrawal from various ATM's this past weekend have consisted of a couple of fifties together with either a load of twenties or a couple of 100€ notes.

I've never encountered this to such an extent before.Depends on which ATM that one uses.

The Deutsche Bank ones gives a combination of 50, 20 and 10. If you use the Volksbank ATM, in some cases, there is the option to select which denominations that one would like and you can pick just 50 euro notes only if that is what rocks your boat.

Yakob
04-01-13, 23:32
I will have a five (5) hour lay-over at Frankfurt airport in June.

I tried to access the web pages of Oase and Mainhattan to no avail; the pages do not load. I have sent an e-mail to Sudfass.

My questions are; which are the closest clubs to the airport? Is public transportation a viable option? Meaning tram / subway / bus. I'd prefer not to incur the expense of a taxi if it's over €10, one way.If your limitation is 10 euro one way then that leaves Mainhattan and Palace as viable options as Sharks and Oase may not be possible in the time that one has. 10 euro is not going to buy a taxi ride to any of the clubs so you will be stuck with public transport.

Take a look at www.bahn.de for the train times and costings.

Happy travels.

Breadman
04-02-13, 00:08
I will have a five (5) hour lay-over at Frankfurt airport in June.5 hours really isn't much time, sometimes those lines at customs can be LONG. Unfamiliar airport, unfamiliar ticket machine, finding your way back to the station and back to the airport in time to make your connecting flight. 5 hours will turn into 3 hours awfully quick. If your connecting flight is in the evening, you might be better off walking around the red light district.

SwingerLover
04-02-13, 00:09
Is there a shortage of 50€ notes in Germany at the moment?Not that I know of. Maybe it simply has to do with the holidays? Banks were closed since Thursday evening.

Angus Magee
04-02-13, 20:48
Is there a shortage of 50€ notes in Germany at the moment?How would I know? There always seems to be a shortage of €50 notes in my wallet. And when there isn't I go to Artemis and there soon is again.

Go figure. ;)

AM

Banana Boi
04-03-13, 07:10
Is there a shortage of 50€ notes in Germany at the moment?They're all in Romania.

Hessen Bub
04-03-13, 14:37
They're all in Romania.Nope. The girls like to change to 500 EUR bills and put them into a save place when traveling home.

HB

Angus Magee
04-03-13, 14:46
...put them into a save place when traveling home.

HBI shudder and am intrigued as to where that might be....

:D

AM

Hessen Bub
04-03-13, 15:07
I shudder and am intrigued as to where that might be.You'd wonder which amounts fit "there." :D

HB

Angus Magee
04-03-13, 15:33
You'd wonder which amounts fit "there.".

HBMakes me wonder if I snuffel around down there long enough I might just come up with a stray 500 note stuck between my teeth.

AM

HkMuffin888
04-19-13, 16:01
Hello all, I wld be most grateful for some expert advice here.

I have 5 days to spend in Frankfurt and Dusseldorf and am about to book the hotels. In order to maximize my time and experience with the FKK clubs, how should I allocate my time between the 2 cities and which are the clubs I should visit? Form the reviews I have heard great things about many clubs but just don't know how to plan it. FYI, I wld arrive on Saturday and depart Thurs, and am happy to star my day from 1pm to 1 am.

Many many thanks!

Party001
04-21-13, 08:54
Hi everyone,

I am planning a 3 week FKK trip in June (I am hiring a car via Sixt).

Not sure which side of Dusseldorf I should book my hotel and after picking a side, which towns would be best?

East Duss = Acapulco, Panthera, Magnum, Dolce Vita.

West Duss = Golden Time, Villa Vertigo, Heaven7, LivingRoom, Paradise, PlanetHappyGarden.

My club requirements are as follows:

- young girls.

- quality line up.

Any advice would be helpful,

Thanks.

Party001

Party001
04-21-13, 09:05
Hi everyone,

Not sure which side of Dusseldorf I should book my hotel and after picking a side, which towns would be best (from a tourist perspective)?

West Duss = Golden Time, Villa Vertigo, Heaven7, LivingRoom, Paradise, PlanetHappyGarden.

- young girls.

- quality line up.

Thanks.

Party001

Trans Atlantic
04-22-13, 04:01
Hi everyone,

Not sure which side of Dusseldorf I should book my hotel and after picking a side, which towns would be best (from a tourist perspective)?

- young girls.

- quality line up.

Thanks.

Party001If you have a car, it doesn't really matter which side you stay at. I personally stay by the airport (convenient access to autobahn) and have no trouble hitting Aca and GT

Party001
04-23-13, 01:22
If you have a car, it doesn't really matter which side you stay at. I personally stay by the airport (convenient access to autobahn) and have no trouble hitting Aca and GTThanks TA.

I'd also like a quick clear run to Samya via autobahn

(to board members: sorry for previous double post)

Yakob
04-23-13, 07:35
Thanks TA.

I'd also like a quick clear run to Samya via autobahn

(to board members: sorry for previous double post) Partyoo1

Book your hotel to the West of DUS. By the time you have visited Living Room, Planet Happy Garden, Villa Vertigo, Goch, Yin Yang and Golden Time you will prefer to be based in this area west of the Rhine river.

Stay in the Moengladbach area or Krefeld for the hotels as it is cheaper and you have access to A52 and A57 autobahns.

Iceberg27
04-24-13, 22:01
Is there any best fkk distinction somewhere in forum. I was in Artemis on weekend and very much impressed so I am especially curious about the ones in Frankfurt or Vienna?

Angus Magee
04-24-13, 23:30
Is there any best fkk distinction somewhere in forum. I was in Artemis on weekend and very much impressed so I am especially curious about the ones in Frankfurt or Vienna?There are plenty of opinions and there has been plenty of discussion on this matter. Seriously I do not think there is a definitive answer. Clearly while Artemis puts on a good show it is also more expensive than any other FKK in Germany. Maybe just head to Frankfurt and give Oase or Palace a try. Also I think some of the smalle clubs can have a more intimate feel. Best to just head out and visit a few.

AM

Yakob
04-24-13, 23:34
Is there any best fkk distinction somewhere in forum. I was in Artemis on weekend and very much impressed so I am especially curious about the ones in Frankfurt or Vienna?IN the Vienna there is the Fun Palast and the Golden Time. They runs on the same model as what is run in the Berlin Artemis and the Frankfort FKKs.

IN the Frankfort areas there is maybe 5 larger FKKs and a few smaller ones around like Das 5 Element to the far flung north of the Lands of Hessen and FKK Rom which is in the Darmstadt area. The Frankfort big clubs are Mainhattan, Palace, Oase, Sharks and World. These are the clubs that most mans talk about and would attend as a part of a mongers tour.

I suggest you get your ass to Frankfort from your Lands in the east and pay for that entry Visa since you cock will love you for it. Bring lots of euro and hire a motor car (Mietwagen) since the distances between the clubs are extensive for the mans not used to the public transport. The Hessen Land has a good stock of clubs whereas the Berlin has the solo club, all alone in the dark.

Member #4297
04-27-13, 23:08
Hi guys.

Since when I visit clubs I like to have at least 6 sessions per day so usually I go to partytreffs or pauschalclubs, now I am interested to have FKK trip but having that much of sessions in FKK average prices will be too much for me, so I was wondering what are the cheapest FKK clubs in Germany. Are (Fkk Arabella / Villa Venus / Sauna Grimberg) the cheapest or is there something with better prices?

Happy mongering everybody!

Hamboner
04-28-13, 15:58
I did a search on this topic and nothing came up. Maybe some local German's can help answer this question. Are there any local STD Testing Centers in the Major cities in Germany where one can go.

And get tested without having to see a Doctor? I did a search of the local area and nothing really comes up except HIV testing with a Doctor's name at Hospitals. In the US, it is fairly easy to get.

Tested at places like any lab test now.

SwingerLover
04-28-13, 16:15
I did a search on this topic and nothing came up. Maybe some local German's can help answer this question. Are there any local STD Testing Centers in the Major cities in Germany where one can go.

And get tested without having to see a Doctor? I did a search of the local area and nothing really comes up except HIV testing with a Doctor's name at Hospitals. In the US, it is fairly easy to get.

Tested at places like any lab test now.I don't think there are any such testing centers in Germany. You can definitely go to any Gesundheitsamt (= public health department) but I think getting the results will take up to two weeks. Like at any bureaucracy.

You can likewise get tested at any medical doctor's practice, but if they don't have a lab of their own, then the result may be the same: They send it away to a lab and the result should take up to a week.

So the only option would be to go to a laboratory doctor. Available in propably all major cities. Here are the links to two lists that might help you find one:

http://www.creampie-party.de/die-party-s/labore/

http://gang-bang-party.com/com/2012/01/23/laborarzte/

Plus there's the opportunity to get tested at any Sexy-Susi-AO-Gangbang where her doctor-husband does the tests. He also provides written confirmation as if you would get tested at a medical practice.

Hamboner
04-30-13, 18:14
I don't think there are any such testing centers in Germany. You can definitely go to any Gesundheitsamt (= public health department) but I think getting the results will take up to two weeks. Like at any bureaucracy.

You can likewise get tested at any medical doctor's practice, but if they don't have a lab of their own, then the result may be the same: They send it away to a lab and the result should take up to a week.

So the only option would be to go to a laboratory doctor. Available in propably all major cities. Here are the links to two lists that might help you find one:

http://www.creampie-party.de/die-party-s/labore/

http://gang-bang-party.com/com/2012/01/23/laborarzte/

Plus there's the opportunity to get tested at any Sexy-Susi-AO-Gangbang where her doctor-husband does the tests. He also provides written confirmation as if you would get tested at a medical practice.Thanks SwingerLover for the listing of some testing locations. It's always good to be up to date and make sure one is clean.

Samu Ray
05-02-13, 16:06
Do ATM machines give $$$ in France, Germany? Thanks. Also, any advise on budget hotels in these two countries, thanks, again.

Free Dude
05-02-13, 16:45
What a stupid question, of course they don't. They give out eros, which is handy since you're expected to pay with euros in these countries. Ever had US atm's give out Pesos, euros or Canadian Dollars?

Hessen Bub
05-02-13, 16:46
Majority of ATM (as you are in Europe) are giving out EURO only. I'd say 99 percent. There's two ATM at Frankfurt airport in Hall B in T1 from Deutsche Bank giving out US-$ and British £. Guess the exchange rate will be bad and comission high.

Budget hotels in Germany are ETAP, Ibis, Formule 1, Motel One.

HB

Ortos
05-03-13, 21:14

HBTo be more clear (an up-to-date) : the former ETAP hotels were all bought up by Accor Hotels, and now bear the name Ibis Budget, but they are exactly the same as they used to be, just under this new name.

O

Hessen Bub
05-03-13, 21:51
To get it completely right: Etap and (outside Germany) Formule 1 did belong to Accor before, since 2012 theay are re-branding both to ibis budget. All Seasons hotels will be ibis styles.

HB

London Traveller
05-03-13, 22:28

HBDon't forget B&B hotels. My preferred stay in Frankfurt particularly as one of them (Frankfurt Nord) is very convenient for Oase.

http://www.hotelbb.de/

Manny51
05-08-13, 15:06
Hi everyone!

I apologize in advance for posting a question that I could have researched in a couple of days of reading the past forum, but I am in a time crunch to buy a plane ticket by the end of the day. Some quick answers by our more experienced german travellers would be greatly appreciated!

I am going to Rome for a week for business and one of my plane ticket options is a 11 hour layover in frankfurt, from about 9 am to 8 pm (that includes time factored for transport to the airport) I was thinking of making using of the time by leaving my luggage in a cheap hostel somewhere and heading to an FKK for the day. Although I have travelled quite a bit, I have never been to an FKK before, much less in Frankfurt.

Having read through some of the forum, it looks like my options are either Mainhatten, which is in Frankfurt itself, or Oase, which is in the burbs, with Oase probably being slightly superior.

What time does these places open, and are they worth going to in the daytime? I don't mind killing some time in the morning sighteseeing, but was hoping to spend the afternoon "relaxing."

Will I have time to go to Oase? I heard that you can take the combo subway / taxi to get there. I don't want to go through the hassle of renting a car for less than one day. Is Oase worth the extra effort over Mainhatten?

Thanks!

Ararat
05-08-13, 17:30
There is a third option which is Palace. It's also in the city and close to a U-bahn station. During summer I'd think that Oase with its garden would be the preferred option for you.

The clubs open 11 but reports say the lineup can be lacking in the early hours. S-bahn number S5 to Friedrichsdorf takes about 20 minutes from the central station and from there you can take a taxi. The cost for the taxi will be slightly less than 10 euros. When leaving you just do it in reverse but to be sure you should ask reception to call a taxi for you. Your bags can be left at the central station for 2 euros.

Hessen Bub
05-08-13, 22:47
Oase opens at 10am. Palace also. World opens at 11am.

HB

Trans Atlantic
05-09-13, 04:29
I am going to Rome for a week for business and one of my plane ticket options is a 11 hour layover in frankfurt, from about 9 am to 8 pm (that includes time factored for transport to the airport) I was thinking of making using of the time by leaving my luggage in a cheap hostel somewhere and heading to an FKK for the day. Although I have travelled quite a bit, I have never been to an FKK before, much less in Frankfurt.Why not just leave your bags at the airport? FRA has left luggage storage available.

Manny51
05-09-13, 23:32
Why not just leave your bags at the airport? FRA has left luggage storage available.Interesting, I didn't know that. I will probably do that, and just take a small backpack for the day around with a change of clothes, camera, etc.

So is Oase worth the trip over Mainhatten?

Trans Atlantic
05-10-13, 04:00
Interesting, I didn't know that. I will probably do that, and just take a small backpack for the day around with a change of clothes, camera, etc.

So is Oase worth the trip over Mainhatten?Which day if the week?

Purayil
05-10-13, 09:19
It has been reported many times in the Forum that many of the girls has gone on Easter vacation. Know it is up to the girls to decide on the date of return, but then generally when do they come back? I intend to be at World on 23 Road may& palace on 24th hope I won't be disappointed.

SwingerLover
05-10-13, 10:51
I just stumbled onto this site here: http://fkk-club.com/

It's a free search engine for FKK Clubs.

Manny51
05-10-13, 23:19
Which day if the week?Friday. I was planning to get there at about 3 pm and leave about 6:30 or 7pm. Too short a visit? Worth showing up earlier at 2 pm just to bask in the sun?

I have been reading some pages back a year or two. It seems that Oase has a nice outdoor area with a pool. Some posters were mentioning a lot of construction going on. Anyone know when this renovation is expected to be completed?

Mainhatten also seems to be more expensive.

London Traveller
05-10-13, 23:42
Friday. I was planning to get there at about 3 pm and leave about 6:30 or 7pm. Too short a visit? Worth showing up earlier at 2 pm just to bask in the sun?

I have been reading some pages back a year or two. It seems that Oase has a nice outdoor area with a pool. Some posters were mentioning a lot of construction going on. Anyone know when this renovation is expected to be completed?

Mainhatten also seems to be more expensive.If the weather is good then go to Oase early. Sightseeing in Frankfurt really isn't up to much. You can wander round the centre in half an hour and see all the main sights. The old town is a reconstruction anyway.

The girls there first thing at 10 am won't be that great (they are the ones that sleep in the club) but good girls do the daytime shift and will arrive over the next few hours.

I don't know your type but you could look out for Judith, who does daytimes, if you like your girls to kiss. She is late 20s, very slim brunette, with piercing blue eyes and lots of curly hair. She doesn't venture out in the garden too far (just to the stairs outside the door) so you might need to keep an eye out for her inside.

Otherwise, just sit outside and watch the action for a bit. You will spot some nice girls I'm sure.

Yakob
05-11-13, 03:49
The clubs open 11 but reports say the lineup can be lacking in the early hours.Better than that, Oase and Palace opens at 10am for your morning shower, shit and shave.

Mainhattans and Worlds opens at 11am.

Njoy.

Yakob
05-11-13, 03:59
It has been reported many times in the Forum that many of the girls has gone on Easter vacation. Know it is up to the girls to decide on the date of return, but then generally when do they come back? I intend to be at World on 23 Road may& palace on 24th hope I won't be disappointed.Some girls no leave for the Orthodox Easter which is really about family time than the celebration itself but many girls go to the church. That all in the past now.

Some girls goes for 1 week, some goes for 2 weeks and some go for more like one month.

You can expect by June that the bulk will be back. There are a few Messes on between now and then.

Come July there are no Messes until late August when the Tendence Messe is in the 3rd weekend of August.

Come September we are full on in Messe saison and so that means the girls will all want to work at Palace since the lucrative Messe guests are in town.

Yakob
05-11-13, 04:04
Friday. I was planning to get there at about 3 pm and leave about 6:30 or 7pm. Too short a visit? Worth showing up earlier at 2 pm just to bask in the sun?

Mainhatten also seems to be more expensive.If anything Oase is more expensive. I drop more cash in Oase than I do in Mainhattan since there are too many hoes I want to book.

Get to Oase or Mainhattan early to enjoy the sunshine love and then watch the hoes arrive to work just as you about to leave at 6:30pm to 7pm as the better lookers of the nightshift arrive to work. Such a shame that this is happening.

Mainhattan is no more expensive than Oase. It costs but 45 euro to go to Mainhattan before 1pm and after 1pm it is 60 euro. Oase is a flat rate 65 euro entry no matter what time of day you go.

Session prices for Oase and Mainhattan are the same tariff.

If your time is short and you are in town then maybe Mainhattan is the option since you lose less time and cold hard cash in the travel.

Monger#77
05-11-13, 04:11
What are the odds of finding a professional porn star who has retired working in one of these clubs?

Hessen Bub
05-11-13, 07:13
What are the odds of finding a professional porn star who has retired working in one of these clubs?Close to zero.

HB

Syzygies
05-11-13, 11:15
What are the odds of finding a professional porn star who has retired working in one of these clubs?A true professional porn-star makes far more money per fuck than at FKK. Why drop back to FKK? Makes no sense.

A girl that maybe managed to do just one or two porn movies but generally not wanted by the porn industry, is feintly possible.

The want to do porn-stars is just a status thing, right?

Angus Magee
05-11-13, 11:50
A true professional porn-star makes far more money per fuck than at FKK. Why drop back to FKK? Makes no sense.

A girl that maybe managed to do just one or two porn movies but generally not wanted by the porn industry, is feintly possible.This more or less says it. I know of several who have worked or work in Berlin but they are generally not porn stars in the sense that they worked in the industry long term. They are generally girls who had a mydirtyhobby page and thus some films are available on torrents. But they are not what I would call "porn stars", more like amateur porn starlets?

The one exception was Sarah Rose aka Valentina who used to work at Kamila Dee here in Berlin. She had her own website and even did a film with Pierre Woodman (not his casting series) and thus was about as big a name as I have seen. I think she still works maybe in Hamburg but have not been able to come up with her kaufmich profile.

What can I say-it was a small thrill to bang a "porn star" and I have to say her skills were top notch. But it is not something I would go out of my way to do.

AM

edit Seems her kaufmich profile is gone but I did come up with this.

http://www.lilou-velvet.com/home/

To be clear she is not working at an FKK (as far as I know) but it seems she does sessions in various locations around Germany. I can imagine she is not inexpensive but I can say that she really does deliver a PSE. She is also a very cool person and speak very good English.

You can see her in this film demonstrating deep throat.

http://xhamster.com/movies/276790/german_sarah_rose_in_a_private_pov_scene.html

Boomer10
05-11-13, 16:16
What are the odds of finding a professional porn star who has retired working in one of these clubs?Not FKKs, but check out:

Dusseldorf:

http://www.termingirls24.de/engl/index.php?mod=1

And.

Frankfurt:

http://meine-perlen.com/callgirls/call_girls

A few former and active porn actresses work at these clubs on a regular basis. (ex: Yasmin Gold-I met in Jan 2013 at Terminal Girls, a very sweet and beautiful woman)

Ortos
05-11-13, 16:17
A true professional porn-star makes far more money per fuck than at FKK. Why drop back to FKK? Makes no sense.

A girl that maybe managed to do just one or two porn movies but generally not wanted by the porn industry, is feintly possible.

The want to do porn-stars is just a status thing, right?We are probably all in universal agreement (rare, ja?) that you would not easily find a "porn star" working in FKKs. However, some who visited the clubs a few years ago might remember a petite Czech girl who started at Palace under the name Vicky and then migrated for a few years to GT as Regi. She had indeed worked in a porn film once or twice BEFORE she went onto earn her Euros fucking and sucking in Palace / GT. One would hardly describe her as a "porn star" but she did feature in a film or two, right?

O

Manny51
05-11-13, 16:54
If the weather is good then go to Oase early. Sightseeing in Frankfurt really isn't up to much. You can wander round the centre in half an hour and see all the main sights. The old town is a reconstruction anyway.

The girls there first thing at 10 am won't be that great (they are the ones that sleep in the club) but good girls do the daytime shift and will arrive over the next few hours.

I don't know your type but you could look out for Judith, who does daytimes, if you like your girls to kiss. She is late 20s, very slim brunette, with piercing blue eyes and lots of curly hair. She doesn't venture out in the garden too far (just to the stairs outside the door) so you might need to keep an eye out for her inside.

Otherwise, just sit outside and watch the action for a bit. You will spot some nice girls I'm sure.Thanks for the input!

Manny51
05-11-13, 16:55
If anything Oase is more expensive. I drop more cash in Oase than I do in Mainhattan since there are too many hoes I want to book.

Get to Oase or Mainhattan early to enjoy the sunshine love and then watch the hoes arrive to work just as you about to leave at 6:30pm to 7pm as the better lookers of the nightshift arrive to work. Such a shame that this is happening.

Mainhattan is no more expensive than Oase. It costs but 45 euro to go to Mainhattan before 1pm and after 1pm it is 60 euro. Oase is a flat rate 65 euro entry no matter what time of day you go.

Session prices for Oase and Mainhattan are the same tariff.

If your time is short and you are in town then maybe Mainhattan is the option since you lose less time and cold hard cash in the travel.Thanks for the input. I have heard that about Frankfurt. That its basically a boring modern downtown. I was probably going to take the train in, find a nice brunch, walk around old town for about an hour, then head to Oase at about 2-3 pm.

But you don't think that the trip to Oase is worth it over Mainhatten?

I have read on the forum that the trip involves a 20 minute train ride and a 5 min taxi. Does that pretty much sum it up? Sounds like a total of about 40 min each way.

Yakob
05-11-13, 17:10
thanks for the input. i have heard that about frankfurt. that its basically a boring modern downtown. i was probably going to take the train in, find a nice brunch, walk around old town for about an hour, then head to oase at about 2-3 pm.

but you don't think that the trip to oase is worth it over mainhatten?

i have read on the forum that the trip involves a 20 minute train ride and a 5 min taxi. does that pretty much sum it up? sounds like a total of about 40 min each way.manny51;

not 100 percent what it is that i was saying. excuse my writing.

i am saying that in the time that you have you must chose wisely what you do with your time. you say your time is short and that you must leave around 6:30pm. i say this is the low down dirty shame since this is when the night shift hoes turn up and you be leaving as the best girls sit their naked ass on the couches.

if your time is short then maybe not lose your time and go to mainhattan which is in the frankfurt ost. line up may not be no better than oase with all the fat old toothless romanians there either.

the train ride from main train station to friedrichsdorf is maybe 26 minutes, to bad homburg the train is maybe 20 minutes but the taxi ride is longer from bad homburg and costs 15 euro maybe. the taxi from friedrichsdorf is 10 euro. but then i drive so you may want to check all that shit first. if the taxi is 5 minutes then it be burning at maybe 160 km per hour when the speed limit through bhh is 30 km per hour.

you will find what you want at either fkk, each has a different offering. all i am saying if the time is short then go to mainhattan if your only choices are mainhattan or oase and palace does not feature in your decision making.

that is all,

njoy.

Monger#77
05-11-13, 17:17

The want to do porn-stars is just a status thing, right?I just want a pretty woman who can do anal with no problems. So far even if they claim they do anal, they are really amateurs and refuse me, or I can't fit in. I only have experience with California and Florida USA girls though. It's not about status.

Monger#77
05-11-13, 17:18
Not FKKs, but check out:

Dusseldorf:

http://www.termingirls24.de/engl/index.php?mod=1

And.

Frankfurt:

http://meine-perlen.com/callgirls/call_girls

A few former and active porn actresses work at these clubs on a regular basis. (ex: Yasmin Gold-I met in Jan 2013 at Terminal Girls, a very sweet and beautiful woman) Thanks very much for the links. Most of those women are very beautiful, and it looks like a few there do anal. So there shouldn't be any disappointment.

Manny51
05-11-13, 17:46
Manny51;

You will find what you want at either FKK, each has a different offering. All I am saying if the time is short then go to Mainhattan if your only choices are Mainhattan or Oase and Palace does not feature in your decision making.

That is all,

Njoy.Thanks for your input. Another question for those who have the time.

I've been reading the various FKK pages for a few years back now. I remember some posters mentioning in passing STD testing of the girls, but when you are scanning so many postings, it's hard to remember where you read something.

Are these FKK's STD tested? I understand the risks of the hobby, and would always use protection. But I still like it when there is an additional layer of protection, imperfect as they may be, like at Dutch places such as Campo Alegre and SXM.

I am just wondering because I have been reading some back and forth banter about guys going bareback when they knowingly have this STD or that. I find it a little disturbing.

ZeevZ
05-11-13, 17:53
Thanks for your input. Another question for those who have the time.

I've been reading the various FKK pages for a few years back now. I remember some posters mentioning in passing STD testing of the girls, but when you are scanning so many postings, it's hard to remember where you read something.

Are these FKK's STD tested? I understand the risks of the hobby, and would always use protection. But I still like it when there is an additional layer of protection, imperfect as they may be, like at Dutch places such as Campo Alegre and SXM.

I am just wondering because I have been reading some back and forth banter about guys going bareback when they knowingly have this STD or that. I find it a little disturbing.No STD tests at all anywhere with a very few exceptions. As far as I know Finca Erotica requests an every 3 months test and Bernds an every 3 weeks. I do not know of any other, but this does not for sure put you in a safe place if you are afraid of STD.

Diet Coke
05-11-13, 18:26
Yes, I know the best rates are using ATMs, but if one does not want to leave a paper trail, any suggestions for best rate changing US dollars. When I changed $1000 at Deutsche Bank, I think I got about 70 euro less than ATM rates.

Neutron Flux
05-11-13, 21:01
Yes, I know the best rates are using ATMs, but if one does not want to leave a paper trail, any suggestions for best rate changing US dollars. When I changed $1000 at Deutsche Bank, I think I got about 70 euro less than ATM rates.Unfortunately nowadays all the places where you can change cash appear to be ripoffs, you always get much better rates at ATMs and that's pretty much anywhere around the world. You could ask at the hotel, but you usually get worse rates too. Maybe set up another account, if you don't want abroad withdrawals showing up?

Neutron Flux
05-11-13, 21:05
Are these FKK's STD tested?Some girls yes, but it's not followed thoroughly. The standards have declined somewhat over the years, unfortunately. As for your other question, you are correct in your travel plans, maybe slightly longer to Oase, but not much. I would prefer Oase over Mainhattan at pretty much any time, but I've rarely been there early.

Angus Magee
05-13-13, 10:44
What are the odds of finding a professional porn star who has retired working in one of these clubs?I found this morning in Erlebniswohnung in Berlin a sister act doing a 3 day stay. I guess if you really want to bang a porn star you would be best looking in the smaller clubs and GB places.

http://www.erlebniswohnung.com/en/

The girl called Tereza works in porn under the name Electra Angel.

http://www.erlebniswohnung.com/en/tereza.html

There are a few links to her films on her page.

Her sister is working under the name Martina.

http://www.erlebniswohnung.com/en/martina.html

Both quite hot if the pictures are to be believed.

AM

Maxime
05-13-13, 21:11
However, some who visited the clubs a few years ago might remember a petite Czech girl who started at Palace under the name Vicky and then migrated for a few years to GT as Regi. She had indeed worked in a porn film once or twice BEFORE she went onto earn her Euros fucking and sucking in Palace / GT. One would hardly describe her as a "porn star" but she did feature in a film or two, right?

OIndeed I remember Regi! And there were more Czech (ex) pornstars in GT at that time. I know of at least 4, I will try to re-find their porn names, but one of them was a real gem (did some Private films, etc, and she was only 21 when active in GT!). At the moment I don't know of any (ex) porn girls, but you never know. BTW, in escort, there are much more (ex) porn girls, especially Hungarian (Tergmingirls 24) as well as Czech / Slovak.

Hessen Bub
05-13-13, 22:16
Oh yes, Vick / Regi. What a crazy fuck. She started at Eierberg in Bochum where you could fuck her ass for small money before she came to Palace and then moved on to GT. I've got that cover of her movie saved somewhere. ;)

There was a slim Russian girl at Palace who played in a few porn movies. Got pictures of her saved somewhere.

HB

Vito Corleone
05-14-13, 00:49
This petite hottie also did some porn. Not sure what her stage name is, but a friend sent a link to her scenes earlier this year.

Trombone
05-15-13, 12:57
I'm planning to rent a car from Frankfurt airport and drive to "World". Any information about GPS rentals, are they available at the car rental locations? Anyone aware of the cost estimate?

Thank you.

Party001
05-15-13, 13:59
This petite hottie also did some porn. Not sure what her stage name is, but a friend sent a link to her scenes earlier this year.I think a substantial number of FKK girls have done or still do porn, in either the amateur or professional circuit.

Banana Boi
05-15-13, 20:47
I'm planning to rent a car from Frankfurt airport and drive to "World". Any information about GPS rentals, are they available at the car rental locations? Anyone aware of the cost estimate?

Thank you.Gps available at car rental places. Prices will be listed on their sites, usually under 10 euro a day.

PacificRim
05-15-13, 21:23
Gps available at car rental places. Prices will be listed on their sites, usually under 10 euro a day.I got a reconditioned Garmin 207 (I think that's the model) on Amazon. Com for about $100. It has both US and Europe maps. So that's about a week's rental from the rental car people. Much more cost effective.

Banana Boi
05-15-13, 21:55
Agreed on getting own GPS. I bought one before my second trip to Germany. Didn't advise poster to buy a GPS since it sounded like he was there for only 1 day.

Breadman
05-16-13, 21:19
Gps available at car rental places.And more than likely in German, good luck in figuring out how to switch it to english. I have two garmin nuvi 270's (aquired them cheap on ebay) , one for home and one for germany (although I bring both along just in case). I rented a car once that had a gps unit installed, figured what could it hurt to play with it. For a hundred miles it was telling me to do a U turn and head the other direction. Had no idea how to turn it off let alone program a destination.

Trans Atlantic
05-17-13, 03:30
And more than likely in German, good luck in figuring out how to switch it to english. I have two garmin nuvi 270's (aquired them cheap on ebay) , one for home and one for germany (although I bring both along just in case). I rented a car once that had a gps unit installed, figured what could it hurt to play with it. For a hundred miles it was telling me to do a U turn and head the other direction. Had no idea how to turn it off let alone program a destination.Not that hard to switch to English and I don't know any German; I just poke around until I find "sprache". Alternatively the staff at the car rental agency should be able to set that up for you.

The only car maker I had trouble with was Volvo. MB, BMW, Audi were all intuitive enough to switch languages.

Breadman
05-17-13, 20:19
Not that hard to switch to English and I don't know any German; I just poke around until I find "sprache". Alternatively the staff at the car rental agency should be able to set that up for you.

The only car maker I had trouble with was Volvo. MB, BMW, Audi were all intuitive enough to switch languages.Its a good warning to newbies who've never been to Germany so I'll stand by what I said. You just flew ten hours, didn't sleep much, in a strange airport, trouble finding your car and then the gps is in another language. Last thing I want to do is find 'sprache' on the dash of a rental car. If you do bring your own gps (assuming it works in europe) , plan on waiting 5 minutes for it to get a gps lock.

MrAdams
05-18-13, 00:18
Hey,

Do most girls smoke at the FKK clubs?

How long before would you recommend that one should refrain from masturbation prior to a FKK-wknd?

Has anyone spotted Chinese looking girls (thai, vietnamese etc) , black girls or latino girls at the clubs?

Free Dude
05-18-13, 08:53
Hey,

How long before would you recommend that one should refrain from masturbation prior to a FKK-wknd?

Has anyone spotted Chinese looking girls (thai, vietnamese etc) , black girls or latino girls at the clubs?Yes, a large majority of girls smoke. But I've the feeling I'm meeting more and more girls that don't. Not so long I had an Oase-World double feature, where 4 out of 6 girls didn't smoke (or had just quit)! In NRW (Cologne, Dusseldorf, etc) think might be changing since it is prohibited to smoke inside (went into effect May1). Some clubs do nothing, but I know that most clubs are quite strict about this; so you find girls standing and smoking outside. I assume this will get tiresome for some of the girls, and may be a reason for new girls not to start at all. Quite a few girls claim they started smoking while on the job anyway.

For Latinos the bets place to go Sky in Wuppertal, but I don't think the girls should be considered lookers. Golden Time will have a few Asians and Latinos. Magnum is known to have some Black girls, as is Babylon (check pics online). In most cases there are a few exotic ladies, but very few places that have an abundance of them.

Angus Magee
05-18-13, 09:20
How long before would you recommend that one should refrain from masturbation prior to a FKK-wknd?This is entirely up to you. Personally I try To maintain mastery over my domain (not pull the pud) for at least 5-7 days prior to a visit. But in the long run as long as I have not released the hounds the day of a visit and I am good to go.

AM

Yakob
05-18-13, 10:50
Hey,

Has anyone spotted Chinese looking girls (thai, vietnamese etc) , black girls or latino girls at the clubs?Hey,

Following on the good words of Free Dude, this is my humble words on the issues that you enumerate.

1. As Free Dude says, an empirical view is that a vast majority of hoes smoke and also a great proportion of mans smoke as well. There are times in the Oase in the main contact areas when smoking is smoking without end is conducted my eyes water and I must escape into the cold confines of the garden even in the freezing depth of winter to refresh my senses of the climes that would one day I am sure cause me to have cancer. World maybe no so bad because of the high ceilings of the Departure Hall main contact room but sat at a sofa with all the fat old Germans around you smoking like it is their last act on earth, you can only sit for so long on the couch and then I must move to the outside or to the non smoking downstairs. Golden Time is catastrophe since the ceilings are low and the bar room is intimate in size given the hundreds of customers made up of Nederlanders, Belgian, French, and the odd German and lost foreigners from without the mighty European Union that we call home.

Contrary to Free Dude I can only count on my fingers the hookers that I know that no smoke in the clubs. He is the lucky man to find so many hoes that no waste their fucked earned cash on the cancer sticks. I am sure my lungs are smeared in a thick layer of tar and hundreds of chemicals as yet unidentified by science.

Better Palace and Mainhattan where the smokers are confined to their own designated smoking rooms like in the airports. Then outside in most areas you can breath the airs.

2. For me I try to not wank maybe 5 days before I hit the club, but when I am sometimes visiting some clubs in days in a row then I also try to not do it too, but I fail miserably then too. Then there are so many times I cannot resist and pleasure myself when I know I go to a club that day after my work.

3. As Free Dude says there are the odd non white hookers in the club.

Last I looked at Magnum there was maybe 15 black hoes there and one hoe from the Asia there who is ex GT so you know she is good. There are probably some Latinas there but I cannot right now think the number.

Golden Time has sometimes 1 to 3 Asian hoes, the odd black hoe but last I looked there was none and that was for several months now. There used to be several black hoes at the Golden Time but all their black hoes ended up at Acapulco last I remember. Try Lea at GT who is an odd mix of Thai and European. I think you will like.

Villa Vertigo, I do not recall any non white hoes there. Living Room maybe similar but then my memory is fuzzy there. I cannot right now think of a single black, Asian or Latina at Living Room.

Can you maybe define Latina? Since the hoes from Argentina, Brazil and Chile can be very European looking and you would not place them as from the South Americas.

Palace as I recall 3 Asian girls and maybe 2/3 or at least 1 black girl working at most times. There are also Latinas there too.

Oase has a few Latinas, like Gabriella from the Venezuela who is a godsend from the Fuck Gods. There are some black girls there, the infamous Tina Turner twins who used to work at the World. Asians at Oase maybe number 2 if I remember right.

Sharks has a couple of black girls and no Asians.

Mainhattan has one really slim toned black hoe. She look like she will whip you into shape. No Asians unless you are picking the Romanian girls that look like they are from the vast sub continent.

Similar, World, maybe has no Asians at present, and maybe 1 black hoes if I can remember. This club is seriously lacking.

There are many other clubs to give an idea, but I am getting uninterested now so please excuse me so I can end this particular post.

Excuse me.

MrAdams
05-19-13, 01:37
Hey,

Following on the good words of Free Dude, this is my humble words on the issues that you enumerate.

Can you maybe define Latina? Since the hoes from Argentina, Brazil and Chile can be very European looking and you would not place them as from the South Americas.

Excuse me.AM, Free Dude and Yakob:

Thanks a lot for your input! Grateful.

Define Latina? Well a hot babe from Argentina would be the ultimate wet dream for me. Are there any of those around? I would imagine I could happen to stumble upon maybe some blackish hoes from Brazil or something like that, right?

Yakob
05-19-13, 10:05
Define Latina? Well a hot babe from Argentina would be the ultimate wet dream for me. Are there any of those around? I would imagine I could happen to stumble upon maybe some blackish hoes from Brazil or something like that, right?Most of the hoes I met from Argentina (mainly met these in New York or in Spain) look European. So find a Romanian girl and most of them speak Spanish since they worked in the Spanish clubs and ask her to pretend she is from Buenos Aires or from a town of the Pampas grasslands and speak Spanish to you.

Party001
05-19-13, 15:04
Yakob,

Your writing style reminds me of Marque de Sade. Clinical, to the point, with a touch of flare.

Trombone
05-19-13, 22:38
I think a substantial number of FKK girls have done or still do porn, in either the amateur or professional circuit.
Gps available at car rental places. Prices will be listed on their sites, usually under 10 euro a day.
I got a reconditioned Garmin 207 (I think that's the model) on Amazon. Com for about $100. It has both US and Europe maps. So that's about a week's rental from the rental car people. Much more cost effective.Thank you all for your replies. I will be there only for 1 day, so I probably just go with a rental.

Bad Boy Billy
05-20-13, 02:23
Any of you fine gentlemen have experience with http://www.clubimperia.de/?

I need to attend a trade show in Frierichshafen late Aug and thought I might book hotel in Konstanz so as to avail myself of this 'after hours' Possibility.

Any other suggestions re this area greatly appreciated.

YES I have RTFF. And I always give more than I take. Have not done the FKK clubs as yet but had my share of experiences in the Thermas in Rio. Will just share a few pics with you guys.

Bad Boy Billy
05-20-13, 02:26
And a few more just so you guys don't think I seek without firstly providing.

Bad Boy Billy
05-20-13, 02:47
FKK Club experience will be last pillar in what I consider the BIG 3 whoring experiences. Thermas in Rio / Saunas in Shanghai / FKK Club in Germany.

How many you guys experienced the 'Red Rope' In Shanghai Sauna. MINDBLOWING!

Bnlee2
05-20-13, 05:07
FKK Club experience will be last pillar in what I consider the BIG 3 whoring experiences. Thermas in Rio / Saunas in Shanghai / FKK Club in Germany.

How many you guys experienced the 'Red Rope' In Shanghai Sauna. MINDBLOWING! Did it several times in Shanghai about ten years ago, absolutely mind blowing.

Fritobugger
05-20-13, 08:32
Yup. Done all three. I also like the boats on the canal in Utrecht, Netherlands.

How many you guys experienced the 'Red Rope' In Shanghai Sauna. MINDBLOWING!

Zenlove
05-20-13, 09:07

How many you guys experienced the 'Red Rope' In Shanghai Sauna. MINDBLOWING! Great Pictures Bad Boy. I had the pleasure of doing the ropes in Singapore at the Chinese *****house in Geylang. It was Sin $200 for 90 minutes. How much does it cost at the Shanghai spa?

Thanks,

Z

Sky Ryder
05-20-13, 10:41

How many you guys experienced the 'Red Rope' In Shanghai Sauna. MINDBLOWING! So Billy will finally make it Germany for the FKK wonder that it is! I must admit I miss the halcon days of the red ropes in Shanghai, Quatro por Quatro in Rio, and the FKK's in Germany.

They are all very different experiences, although I much preferred Help to the Thermas, it was (past tense) one of the great mongering experiences of the world. As far as the Red Ropes, I never got photos, but the memories are the same. And there isn't much better than spending an entire day in a FKK, surround by mostly naked ladies, available at the drop of a 50 euro note.

Not sure which clubs you will visit, but if possible I would put club Villa Vertigo on the list if your close by.

Still hoping to catch up with you someday. Maybe at Maggies over a hot Mongolian. Oops, I meant over a cold beer.

Enjoy your self!

Sky Ryder
05-20-13, 10:47
Most of the hoes I met from Argentina (mainly met these in New York or in Spain) look European. So find a Romanian girl and most of them speak Spanish since they worked in the Spanish clubs and ask her to pretend she is from Buenos Aires or from a town of the Pampas grasslands and speak Spanish to you.I get your point, but having spent the better part of five years in Buenos Aires, I can assure you that all the Romanian girl will be able to do is pretend.

I still think that Argentine gals as a group are the most beautiful, sexy creatures to grace our big blue orb. I know it is subjective, but if asked the "your stuck on a deserted island" question I would for sure choose a lovely Porteno chica.

Having said that I have had some wonderful experiences with the FKK ladies, nationality was not a factor.

Maxime
05-20-13, 20:35
Yup. Done all three. I also like the boats on the canal in Utrecht, Netherlands.It is around the corner for me, and it looks certainly nice, but to find a girl that offers OWO, french kissing, etc (that is normal / standard practice in German clubs) is very difficult. And you pay 50 euro for this "not so good service" for 15-20 minutes.

For me the reason to drive 200km few times a month to Germany!

Bad Boy Billy
05-20-13, 22:44
Thanks for your responses guys. Still need info on Club Imperia in Konstanz. http://www.clubimperia.de/. Nobody has visited it? No experiences?

Radical Guy
05-20-13, 22:58

How many you guys experienced the 'Red Rope' In Shanghai Sauna. MINDBLOWING! That lady is awesome! I absolutely loathe the increasingly common trend of women shaving themselves. I just love a naturally hairy Bush on a woman, and this lady is perfect! I'd just love to bury my face between those thighs!

RG

Bad Boy Billy
05-20-13, 23:33
So Billy will finally make it Germany for the FKK wonder that it is!.Not sure which clubs you will visit, but if possible I would put club Villa Vertigo on the list if your close by.I will be attending a trade show in Friedrichshafen Aug 28, 29 and 30. I fly into Zurich and found Club Imperia on net. Figured better to stay in Zurich and commute each day rather than staying in Friedrichshafen. That is why I was seeking info on Club Imperia.

After trade show will try to go to Frankfurt for 2 days before flying home again out of ZRH. Hoping to do 2 days in Oase or 1 day Oase / 1 day Mainhatten if achievable. Any other suggestions guys for a solo traveller travelling from Australia for a very brief visit?

Banana Boi
05-21-13, 00:06
Any other suggestions guys for a solo traveller travelling from Australia for a very brief visit?Club Imperia looks interesting but while in Zurich also try Globe http://www.club-globe.ch/main/index.html. I personally didn't like it but guys rave about it.

Simex also mentioned that Bumsalp http://www.bumsalp.ch/saunaclub-zuerich-girls.html and Aphrodisia http://www.clubaphrodisia.ch/saunaclub-zuerich-girls.html are both good clubs.

All 3 clubs accurately post which girls are working the next day 'tagesplan'.

More info can be found in the Zurich thread. http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?806-Zurich

Bad Boy Billy
05-21-13, 01:07
Thanks a million Banana Boi that is exactly info I was seeking.

So if I need to attend trade show in Friedrichshafen and intend to commute each day then Konstanz would be best bet to ensure some evening activity? (Please note my mistake in previous post - I will actually be staying in Konstanz and not Zurich - apologies for my stupidity)

Neutron Flux
05-21-13, 07:33
Thanks a million Banana Boi that is exactly info I was seeking.

So if I need to attend trade show in Friedrichshafen and intend to commute each day then Konstanz would be best bet to ensure some evening activity? (Please note my mistake in previous post. I will actually be staying in Konstanz and not Zurich. Apologies for my stupidity) Look here for a list and map of nearby FKK clubs:

http://www.bw7.com/forum/showthread.php/44331-FKK-Club-Liste

Notes: For the bigger clubs you need to go to Zurich, Augsburg or Stuttgart areas and they are all I think around two hours away from Fhafen, where you are going is a nice area, but not exactly an epicenter of mongering.

The swiss clubs are significantly more expensive than the German ones.

Trombone
05-21-13, 12:25
1) is there internet available at the frankfurt airport; wifi or internet access terminals? and if so, how is the speed?

2) this maybe a stupid question, but can you shave in the bathroom at fkk clubs?

as you may guess, i want to skip reserving a hotel room and go directly from the airport to fkk, spend the whole night there and head to the airport in the morning.

thanks.

PacificRim
05-21-13, 19:04
1) is there internet available at the frankfurt airport; wifi or internet access terminals? and if so, how is the speed?

2) this maybe a stupid question, but can you shave in the bathroom at fkk clubs?

as you may guess, i want to skip reserving a hotel room and go directly from the airport to fkk, spend the whole night there and head to the airport in the morning.

thanks.1. yes, there is wifi at fra. don't recall the speed, but i think it's fast. i spent the night there during the march 11-12 snowstorm.

2. no problem with shaving at an fkk.

Trombone
05-21-13, 23:42
1. yes, there is wifi at fra. don't recall the speed, but i think it's fast. i spent the night there during the march 11-12 snowstorm.

2. no problem with shaving at an fkk.thank you, pacificrim.

Trans Atlantic
05-22-13, 04:34
I think there is a time limit on the free wifi at FRA.

Wanking
05-23-13, 17:46
Please see my questions here http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?667-General-Info&p=1425903&viewfull=1#post1425903

Benny120
05-24-13, 09:10
Hi guys, I am going to be at FKK the palace for the first time on this coming Tuesday May 28. And I have a few general questions about the place.

1) I read somewhere online that every last Tuesday of the month is glamour night and the girls wear dresses, and they are not naked.

Is that true? Because that would be a very big turnoff for me, I really wanted to experience the naked girls roaming around part of it.

2) Are there some girls over there that wear thigh high stockings? I am really into that and that would be a huge turn on for me.

3) Is that place relatively anonymous? Because I come from a community where this type of thing is really frowned upon and it would be a huge problem if I was somehow discovered to have been there.

Is there any risk of some guy taking a picture or video from me inside the club and it showing up somewhere on the internet where everybody will be able to recognize me? That would be a disaster for me.

3) Is it fairly easy to get a taxi from the club back to my hotel near the main train station at 3 a. M? Will the staff help me get a taxi? I'm from the USA and I know nothing about the taxi companies or their phone numbers.

I am planning to be there between the hours of 7:00 pm and 2 to 3 a. M.

(BTW how many hours do you guys think I should be there to enjoy the full Fkk Experience?)

4) Is getting BBBJ from the girls safe? Is there any risk of catching HIV or some other STD? Are the girls there clean, and tested for diseases?

5) And last but most importantly, is it possible to get a session with a beautiful girl that includes kissing on lips, and BBBJ and then multiple positions, all for just 50 euros? Or is BBBJ and kissing only offered for 100 euro?

Thanks in advance guys, you're the best!

Cantil
05-24-13, 19:19
1. Don't know. Maybe someone else can help with this. At Palace normal "dessous tag", when girls dress in lingerie, etc, is every Wednesday.

2. When I was last there I saw a couple girls in thigh high stockings. Idea: take a couple pairs with you and ask girls you like in advance if they will put them on for you in the room. I'll guess some will say no, some will say yes, and some will by happy to do it for an extra 50E (fetish extra?). If they charge extra it just becomes a matter of whether it is worth it to you. Could be worth a try.

3. Very anonymous. No worries.

Next 3. Taxis are always waiting there. If by chance there are none I'm sure staff will call one for you. How many hours needed? Your planned schedule will be sufficient to blow your fucking mind.

4. BBBJs are essentially safe. There is, of course, a risk of catching an STD, but it seems from my long long time reading of this board to be more theoretical than real. The girls are clean. They do NOT undergo compulsory testing.

5 Kissing and BBBJ are standard services for the basic 50E. Exception: some girls just do not kiss at all, and this is permitted by club rules. Other exception: Palace is known for girls trying to charge an extra 50E for kissing, even though it is against the rules. I have encountered this only once in awhile. Others have experienced it much more frequently. In any case, just say no to the girls who charge extra and move on. A very rare girl might insist on a CBJ. Again, just say no.

Recommendation: do as much homework on the Palace thread as you can stand. But if you don't want to bother, you'll probably have an amazing experience anyway.

Hessen Bub
05-24-13, 19:48
1) I read somewhere online that every last Tuesday of the month is glamour night and the girls wear dresses, and they are not naked.

Is that true? Because that would be a very big turnoff for me, I really wanted to experience the naked girls roaming around part of it.Yes that's true. Girls will wear evening dresses that day.

I'd recommend minimum 4-5 hours in the club.

HB

Benny120
05-24-13, 21:28
Yes that's true. Girls will wear evening dresses that day.Wow that's really sucks man, I will be missing out on the main part of a FKK experience.

Do you have any idea from what time until what time at night they wear dresses? Is that the case all night long?

Do they look sexy in the dresses, or is it not as good as the real naked experience?

Do other FKK clubs also have this dresses night thing? Would you recommend I rather go to FKK oase or FKK mainhattan?

How much is a taxi from the main train station to FKK oase?

Thanks a lot for your response.

Slither
05-25-13, 00:50
4. BBBJs are essentially safe. There is, of course, a risk of catching an STD, but it seems from my long long time reading of this board to be more theoretical than real.Bullshit, I have last year got gonorea from BBBJ from one girl in Mainhattan, I know but do not say who this is

Trans Atlantic
05-25-13, 05:29
FYI Atmos in Hamburg has stockings Wednesdays if that is your cup of tea.

As for BBBJ and STDs, I suggest you do your own research and understand what you are getting into. Whether the girls get tested or not is irrelevant as many STDs are contagious before they can even be detected by an exam (google seroconversion). Understand the risks and decide if you are comfortable with them. Each of us have our own level of risk tolerance.

Hessen Bub
05-25-13, 09:12
Wow that's really sucks man, I will be missing out on the main part of a FKK experience.

Do you have any idea from what time until what time at night they wear dresses? Is that the case all night long?

Do they look sexy in the dresses, or is it not as good as the real naked experience?

Do other FKK clubs also have this dresses night thing? Would you recommend I rather go to FKK oase or FKK mainhattan?

How much is a taxi from the main train station to FKK oase?

Thanks a lot for your response.All FKK in Hessen do have lingerie days, but only Palace has the evening dress event once a month. Haven't been to that event for years, so I can't give any update on how the girls look. Usually the girls did weae the dresses from 6pm, most of them looking quite sexy. If you have to stick to a Tuesday and you want to see naked girls. Avoid Sharks, it's lingerie day.

I'd prefer Oase over Mainhattan (and Palace). There's information about taxi fares on the board, never took a cab to Oase.

HB

SvenFKK
05-25-13, 14:41
Wow that's really sucks man, I will be missing out on the main part of a FKK experience.

Do you have any idea from what time until what time at night they wear dresses? Is that the case all night long?I also like pure nudity. Check out Dietzenbach-not far away, much cheaper, all nude all the time, good service, much more bang for the buck. Check out some recent reports by myself, Dark Vader etc. OK, not as many girls, but how many can you actually fuck?

Cantil
05-26-13, 03:16
Ok. I accept your rebuke. I "spoke" too quickly. It is impossible to quantify the risk of contracting STDs from BBJs at FKKs, but I must admit that the risk is actual, not merely theoretical.

Kimino
05-26-13, 08:44
but only Palace has the evening dress event once a month. .

HBCiao HB.

Went on Palace site to see if I could gather the info but, no luck. Do you happen to know if this happens on a regular date (eg. First Friday of the month) or where I can find the schedule? Might plan a Fra visit soon.

Wish they had something like that at Artemis, regularly.

Kimino

Hessen Bub
05-26-13, 12:18
At Kimino, here's the answer:

1) I read somewhere online that every last Tuesday of the month is glamour night and the girls wear dresses, and they are not naked.HB

Benny120
05-26-13, 17:53
Since I confirmed that the Palace has that stupid dress night on Tuesday, which clu would you guys recommend I go instead?

Is Mainhattan any good? Is there a large amount of girls to choose from? Can I hang there 7-8 Hours?

Or is it rather worth the hassle to go to Oase with the train or taxi? What would you experts recommend?

Big Bossman
05-26-13, 18:23
Hello gentlemen,

I have some vacation time I can schedule for next year (way in advance, I know, but that's how the employer does it). I've read about but never experienced the FKK scene and figure I'll check it out.

Question is where to go? It seems that many are in the Frankfurt area and also the Dusseldorf area. Which has better selection (in your opinion)? I would like to plan my flights accordingly.

Thanks guys.

SvenFKK
05-26-13, 19:36
Since I confirmed that the Palace has that stupid dress night on Tuesday, which clu would you guys recommend I go instead?Dietzenbach. Just 20 minutes or so by car from downtown Frankfurt. Check out the recent reports on this club. Definitely cheaper and probably better quality as well.

Maxime
05-26-13, 19:51
Hello gentlemen,

I have some vacation time I can schedule for next year (way in advance, I know, but that's how the employer does it). I've read about but never experienced the FKK scene and figure I'll check it out.

Question is where to go? It seems that many are in the Frankfurt area and also the Dusseldorf area. Which has better selection (in your opinion)? I would like to plan my flights accordingly.

Thanks guys.Good you are planning ahead.

As you can read in this same thread, it all depends on your wishes. If you like large clubs, with 100+ girls, of which most are very good looking, go to Oase or World (Frankfurt area). In these clubs, there are very good service girls too, but it requires some experience to not be attacked by some "shark", who will let down on service, and cost you too much money, which can ruin your experience / evening in the club. Depending on the evening, these clubs can be full with tourists, or very quiet (with men). Beware: on Thursday is lingerie day in Oase, so no FKK.

If you are more into intimate clubs, with maybe 20-30 girls, who have all high service (and rarely any "sharka") , you are better off in clubs like Babylon, Panthera or Residenz (all in NRW=Dusseldorf / Koln area). For newbees, these are very good clubs to get used to the concept, where they have very good looking girls, who will (normally) don't let down on their service, as well as friendly staff to assist when you have questions. Added value of these clubs: they offer good food and drinks (including alcohol) included in the entrance price, and these clubs are seldomly visited by large groups of tourists!

So, let us know when and where you go.

Hessen Bub
05-26-13, 22:11
Dietzenbach. Just 20 minutes or so by car from downtown Frankfurt. Check out the recent reports on this club. Definitely cheaper and probably better quality as well.If you care about looks just a little bit and if you want a decent hardware (rooms, wellness area, lounge) and some estable food. Forget Dietzenbach. It's a discount club for a short visit with 2 or 3 quick pops, no place to spend more than a few hours. It is a unique experience in Hessen and a cheap one too. But I would not recommend for a first visit.

HB

Captain Dan's Alises
05-26-13, 23:12
Hello gentlemen,

Thanks guys.Buddy. Here's a clue. Look at the clubs with the most posts. These joints are popular for a good reason. They may occasionally get a bad review but thats because of the quantity of customers and hookers walking through the doors. Stay away from the small time venues / dives.

Dreams
05-30-13, 10:44
I also like pure nudity. Check out Dietzenbach-not far away, much cheaper, all nude all the time, good service, much more bang for the buck. Check out some recent reports by myself, Dark Vader etc. OK, not as many girls, but how many can you actually fuck?Sven.

Don't tell your favorite people at Mettman that you go to AO clubs, you may be banned!

Dreams
05-30-13, 10:48
If you care about looks just a little bit and if you want a decent hardware (rooms, wellness area, lounge) and some estable food. Forget Dietzenbach. It's a discount club for a short visit with 2 or 3 quick pops, no place to spend more than a few hours. It is a unique experience in Hessen and a cheap one too. But I would not recommend for a first visit.

HBI think this kind of club is less overwhelming and more friendly for newbies. No sharks, no negociation about extras. You get what you pay for without the hassle you can get from the divas working in big clubs.

Hessen Bub
05-30-13, 11:27
Go to Dietzenbach. Just don't be disappointed if you find the girls are not good looking.

HB

SvenFKK
05-31-13, 09:02
Don't tell your favorite people at Mettman that you go to AO clubs, you may be banned!I don't do AO at Dietzenbach. I also stick with the non-AO girls. I was there the first time in 2000. The AO thing is relatively recent. Not all girls there are AO, and it is advertised who is and who isn't. I tend to stick with girls I know. So, no problem.

Dreams
05-31-13, 10:39
I don't do AO at Dietzenbach. I also stick with the non-AO girls. I was there the first time in 2000. The AO thing is relatively recent. Not all girls there are AO, and it is advertised who is and who isn't. I tend to stick with girls I know. So, no problem.Of course. My comment was just a joke and also a reflexion on the fact that someone said that the Mettman management banned a girl who had workerd in an AO club.

MrAdams
06-03-13, 22:15
How has the bad weather and flooding affected the business in Frankfurt?

Is it still possible to P4P there without being hassled by water?

Sammi123
06-04-13, 07:01
I was recently at Aca and had a great time. I will be in the Dusseldorf area on Thursday night and Friday during the day. I am hoping to visit two different clubs on the two days. I want to experience a different line-up, hence the reason not to do Aca again. I have been to Golden Time in the past, and the lineup was good but some of the girls were pretty standoff-ish. Thursday night and Friday during the day are probably not the best times for a great lineup, but what are the best alternative recommendations if a great line-up is the criteria?

Thanks in advance

Breadman
06-05-13, 01:17
I have a general question about using the bahn website, specifically about buying a ticket over the internet. After purchasing the desired route, do I use the printed fare and use that as a ticket or do I have to have an actual ticket issued?

Trans Atlantic
06-05-13, 02:27
I have a general question about using the bahn website, specifically about buying a ticket over the internet. After purchasing the desired route, do I use the printed fare and use that as a ticket or do I have to have an actual ticket issued?You print it. There should be some sort of barcode on it along with your name as well as other details.

Hessen Bub
06-05-13, 10:14
How has the bad weather and flooding affected the business in Frankfurt?

Is it still possible to P4P there without being hassled by water?Zero. If you follow the news on the internet you will see it is / was restricted to Bavaria / East Germany.

HB

Optimist
06-05-13, 11:50
I have a general question about using the bahn website, specifically about buying a ticket over the internet. After purchasing the desired route, do I use the printed fare and use that as a ticket or do I have to have an actual ticket issued?It works perfectly in my experience. You go through the booking process and print a ticket off. You do need to remember to take with you when you travel not only your passport but also the credit card with which you paid.

If it is not possible to buy an on-line ticket for the route you want the website tells you very clearly. Remember that if you book a special fare for a particular train you must travel on that train (unless a connecting train forming part of the booked route is delayed)

Maxime
06-06-13, 21:03
I was recently at Aca and had a great time. I will be in the Dusseldorf area on Thursday night and Friday during the day. I am hoping to visit two different clubs on the two days. I want to experience a different line-up, hence the reason not to do Aca again. I have been to Golden Time in the past, and the lineup was good but some of the girls were pretty standoff-ish. Thursday night and Friday during the day are probably not the best times for a great lineup, but what are the best alternative recommendations if a great line-up is the criteria?

Thanks in advanceDepends on your demands, but if you think the size / quality of the club is important, Thursday night can be good in Magnum. If you like quality of the girls more, Panthera or Babylon would be the better choice (all three are better than Aca IMHO). For Friday on the day, try Club Neby or Luder Lounge. Or Freude 39. Typical day clubs with high-service line up.

Trombone
06-09-13, 14:33
Hi guys, I am going to be at FKK the palace for the first time on this coming Tuesday May 28. And I have a few general questions about the place.

Is that true? Because that would be a very big turnoff for me, I really wanted to experience the naked girls roaming around part of it.

2) Are there some girls over there that wear thigh high stockings? I am really into that and that would be a huge turn on for me.

3) Is that place relatively anonymous? Because I come from a community where this type of thing is really frowned upon and it would be a huge problem if I was somehow discovered to have been there.

Is there any risk of some guy taking a picture or video from me inside the club and it showing up somewhere on the internet where everybody will be able to recognize me? That would be a disaster for me.

3) Is it fairly easy to get a taxi from the club back to my hotel near the main train station at 3 a. M? Will the staff help me get a taxi? I'm from the USA and I know nothing about the taxi companies or their phone numbers.

I am planning to be there between the hours of 7:00 pm and 2 to 3 am.

(BTW how many hours do you guys think I should be there to enjoy the full Fkk Experience?)

4) Is getting BBBJ from the girls safe? Is there any risk of catching HIV or some other STD? Are the girls there clean, and tested for diseases?

5) And last but most importantly, is it possible to get a session with a beautiful girl that includes kissing on lips, and BBBJ and then multiple positions, all for just 50 euros? Or is BBBJ and kissing only offered for 100 euro?

Thanks in advance guys, you're the best!I'm not very experienced either, but have been to Palace about 3-4 times.

1) I'm not sure.

2) Just a few.

3) Yes; camera / phone is forbidden inside the club.

Your second 3!) yes, cabs are at the club all the time or the front desk can help you call a cab.

4) Believe me, in general these girls are cleaner than most working girls in US and I think periodically they get tested. But as others have said, depends on the level of your comfort. I personally, don't do anything BB, even BBBJ, but there are exceptions that I can't resist!

5) Yes, you can get all those for 50 for 1/2 hour, but make sure you mention that to the girl before going into the room. BBBJ is the norm, Girls usually say 50 for 'suck (BBBJ) and fu*', but for kissing you have to ask; not all of them are into kissing.

Chill Bill
06-12-13, 20:18
Hello all. Did a FKK club in Duesseldorf many years ago, and will be back in Germany for one night in a few weeks. Frankfurt. Need some advice. To me pointing in the right FKK Club direction. There are obviously many clubs in this city. But, if I describe the type of girls I like, maybe there is one club that has a better lineup than other. So, here goes. My preference is this.

* Younger girls; 18-22. But also very high on the attractiveness / quality scale.

* Foreign girls (Ukraine, Russia, Poland, Romania, etc.

* Small tits, flat chested, no tattoos.

* Girl friend experience very important.

Where would I have the best chance to find this? FKK World? Others? Please let me know your inputs! Thanks all!

- Chill

Maxime
06-12-13, 21:19
Hello all. Did a FKK club in Duesseldorf many years ago, and will be back in Germany for one night in a few weeks. Frankfurt. Need some advice. To me pointing in the right FKK Club direction. There are obviously many clubs in this city. But, if I describe the type of girls I like, maybe there is one club that has a better lineup than other. So, here goes. My preference is this.

* Younger girls; 18-22. But also very high on the attractiveness / quality scale.

* Foreign girls (Ukraine, Russia, Poland, Romania, etc.

* Small tits, flat chested, no tattoos.

* Girl friend experience very important.

Where would I have the best chance to find this? FKK World? Others? Please let me know your inputs! Thanks all!

- ChillDifficult question, since most clubs with very high GFE services are in NRW, and not around Frankfurt.

Best choice there is Oase IMHO. Many Rumanians. 20-25 yrs, with natural bodies, also some PL and RUS. UA girls are not so common to find (pity). Many GFE, but also some sharks, so be aware. In World it can be similar, but less chances on what you are looking for IMHO.

Good luck!

Hessen Bub
06-12-13, 21:26
I don't see NRW clubs being more GFE than Hessen clubs.

World would be your first choice, Oase second, Sharks third.

HB

Indi Companion
06-12-13, 21:40
My personal choice for GFE would be at the moment:

World.

Sharks.

Magnum

Palace.

Golden Time.

These are the five places where I got the best GFE sessions over the last 12 months from girls in the indicated age range.

If you are looking for variety of nationalities, including Russian and Polish, with as less as possible tatoos, then you have only one option: Golden Time.

Free Dude
06-12-13, 22:06
Dude,

I don't want to be pointing newbies this way (as it is a very different experience from the bigger clubs) , but Indi's list is the biggest joke I've ever read.

Places to get real GFE's (without hiring girls for entire days) :

Neby.

Luder Lounge.

Babylon.

Freude.

Panthera.

All of the bigger clubs are sex factories, where GFE is far more dependent on choosing the right girl.

Having GT and Palace on your list is the funniest thing I've ever seen; god, mongering so much and having no idea what is out there.

Trans Atlantic
06-12-13, 22:18
Dude,

I don't want to be pointing newbies this way (as it is a very different experience from the bigger clubs) , but Indi's list is the biggest joke I've ever read.

Neby.

Luder Lounge.

Babylon.

Freude.

Panthera.

All of the bigger clubs are sex factories, where GFE is far more dependent on choosing the right girl.

Having GT and Palace on your list is the funniest thing I've ever seen; god, mongering so much and having no idea what is out there.How are they in the optics department? Panthera for one is not good on looks. The ones I've seen are either girl next door and / or flabby.

Chill Bill
06-12-13, 22:58
Thanks for the tips guys! For sure, I do not want a 'factory' where there are 100s of girls. 100s of guys, girls that are like hawks and pressure you. I prefer a smaller club, with a smaller selection of ladies, fewer guys, and a better GFE. I do not mind driving out of the city center of Frankfurt to find this. Even an hour away. Does this help?

Indi Companion
06-12-13, 23:33
Dude,

Neby.

Luder Lounge.

Babylon.

Freude.

Panthera.

Having GT and Palace on your list is the funniest thing I've ever seen; god, mongering so much and having no idea what is out there.Oh Man, what did you eat this night to be so aggressive and unrespectful of others' opinions?

As I wrote, it is "my experience" over the last 12 months. I am really sorry if you can not have what you would like in the big clubs but I do not see any reason why you should vent your frustrations on anyone else who has a different opinion or point of view.

HB himself wrote World, Oase and Sharks, for certain not Neby.

I honestly do not care if you go to Palace and are not able to get any good session there because (as you say) you are not able to choose the girl but instead you go to a place like Luder Longe to get it. For sure, I respect your opinion if you say that these are the places where you got your best GFE experiences, no problem with that on my side.

For sure I can tell you this: I find that places where services, of whatever kind, are simply always the same without variety and lacking any individual trait are much more boring and much more sex factories (notwithstanding the numbers) than places where I can still live the trill of hunting down the perfect pray. Of course and again, this is only my opinion, so be welcomed if you like to attack me on this also.

At the end, just one simple and plain suggestion, Let's not be childish and learn to respect who has different opinions, experiences and / or tastes. This board is not yours or mine, it is of everyone who has anything to share.

Indi Companion
06-12-13, 23:37
How are they in the optics department? Panthera for one is not good on looks. The ones I've seen are either girl next door and / or flabby.Trans Atlantic, for certain you do not go to that places if you are looking after the best optics on the market.

These clubs are usually populated by girl next door types for the most part with the exception of a few gems / good looking ones.

Smuler
06-13-13, 03:57
Chill Bill said no tats.

Is there such a place?

Best Regards,

Smuler

Rajiv79
06-13-13, 07:33
- I will be in Dusseldorf next weekend.

- I will be going first time to fkk in my life, am from India, will that be any problem?

- I like to be at a place where girls can approach men (in some places, I hear that girls not allowed to approach men)

- l prefer to have a place also with outdoor / indoor place so as to relax also a bit, enjoy looking at nude girls in pool / garden / open area, enjoy looking other peoples actions.

- I plan to use public transportation.

- let me know your recommended suggestions of which two clubs to visit on weekend ie sat and sun.

- I am looking for beautiful girls, with GFE, also DFK (deep kissing) , as I hear some club girls are doing only drama and service is not so good

Hope to receive some help from experienced mongers, some recent experiences