PDA

View Full Version : FKK Oase - Burgholzhausen

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114

Hessen Bub
07-03-17, 08:43
Name: Amanda.

Session description: Very bad. I should have known. During our pre-session talk, I asked if she did DFK. She said no. It's a shame, but little [CodeWord901] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord901) Amanda is one of the worst sessions at Oase. I see her go for the newbie Asian customers. And I see the Asian clientele go for her, she seems to fit into some guys "fuck a very young girl" fantasies (the word I wanted to use is blacklisted here) with her innocent look and teen body.

HB.

SpeedySteel44
07-03-17, 10:21
It's a shame, but little Amanda is one of the worst sessions at Oase. I see her go for the newbie Asian customers. And I see the Asian clientele go for her, she seems to fit into some guys "fuck a very young girl" fantasies (the word I wanted to use is blacklisted here) with her innocent look and teen body.

HB.Haha yes, that's how I felt, and I fell for the trap. Yes, I see her very popular with the Asians. I thought since she's so popular, so must provide decent sessions. I was very wrong. I should have known this from the talk on the sofa, but fantasies take over.

SpeedySteel44
07-04-17, 19:51
Name: Ana.

Nationality: Romania.

Hair color: Blonde.

Height (w / o heels): 5'3".

Weight: 110 lbs.

Additional description: Ana has a full-sized angel / woman with wings tattoo on her back.

Visual rating: 9/10.

Session description: Repeat session from Saturday. Great session again. Ana's a very sweet and romantic girl.

DFK (Y / N): why.

Upsell in Room (Y / N): and.

Session rating: 10/10.

Cost: 1 h /100 e.

Visual+session rank this trip:

1. Ana (10/10).

2. Julie (10/10).

3. Lara (9/10).

4. Diana (9/10).

5. Ada (9/10).

6. Amanda (2/10).

SpeedySteel44
07-04-17, 21:42
Name: Nicole.

Hair color: Black.

Height (w / o heels): 5'0".

Weight: 90 lbs.

Additional description: Nicole is Julia's sister from my previous post. She's a tiny girl. Very pretty, short, slender, and sweet. Perfectly my type. Very petite. I think she wore black stockings and a black bra. Her hair length is to her shoulders.

Visual rating: 10/10.

Session description: Great session. She is very sweet, cheerful and enthusiastic like her sister. The session was romantic and fun at the same time. Lots of DFK and eye contact. We started out talking and kissing and laughing the first 45 minutes, and BJ and sex the second 45 minutes. She's a perfect blend between romantic / passionate (like Ana) and wild / fun (like Julia).

DFK (Y / N): Yes.

Upsell in Room (Y / N): Not.

Cost: 1.5 h /150 e.

1. Ana (10/10).

2. Nicole (10/10).

3. Julia (10/10).

4. Lara (9/10).

5. Diana (9/10).

6. Ada (9/10).

7. Amanda (2/10).

Pistons
07-04-17, 22:57
I agree the Oase lineup has alot of lookers these days. Well worth staying several days. The only thing holding me back from staying more days in a row at Oase is due to so many girls there holding stuff back unless you go for 1 h+. I normally do about 2/3 of my sessions at 30m, and 1/3 1h.... But if 1h is the way you go, good for you! No other clubs have as many lookers in sheer numbers as Oase these days. I only know Laura well from the girls you mentionned, but I've stopped writing down names lately, so I only know some girls by name now.

I really dont see why people get bored at Oase... perhaps the jacuuzis and steam room is superior at sharks, and the ambience at Palace is better, but I like the lounge at Oase now after they remade it... and some girls at least can be quite social at Oase as well. Especially dayshift... nightshirt tend to think their time is more precious for some reason. Then they end up just sitting on their asses instead. But not everyone of course wish the cinema fucking returned more though.

SpeedySteel44
07-04-17, 23:38
I agree the Oase lineup has alot of lookers these days. Well worth staying several days. The only thing holding me back from staying more days in a row at Oase is due to so many girls there holding stuff back unless you go for 1 h+. I normally do about 2/3 of my sessions at 30m, and 1/3 1h.... But if 1h is the way you go, good for you! No other clubs have as many lookers in sheer numbers as Oase these days. I only know Laura well from the girls you mentionned, but I've stopped writing down names lately, so I only know some girls by name now 😕

I really dont see why people get bored at Oase... perhaps the jacuuzis and steam room is superior at sharks, and the ambience at Palace is better, but I like the lounge at Oase now after they remade it... and some girls at least can be quite social at Oase as well. Especially dayshift... nightshift tend to think their time is more precious for some reason. Then they end up just sitting on their asses instead. But not everyone ofcourse... wish the cinema fucking returned more though...Prior to my trip, I planned to visit Oase, Sharks, GoldenTime, and Samya. However, after seeing this lineup, I'm going to spend all 8 days at Oase. I've never seen a lineup this good. Even with 8 days and 16 session, I don't think I will be able to session with all the girls that I want to. With the addition of good service, I will repeat with many of the girls I like, thus lowering the total number of girls I go with. I've had to turn down many 8/10 visual rating girls, because there are so many that fit the 9/10 or 10/10 visual rating for me. Oase has the perfect lineup for me. Many slender and petite girls. My favorite. Also, the facilities and food are great. This is heaven for me.

SpeedySteel44
07-05-17, 00:09
I agree the Oase lineup has alot of lookers these days. Well worth staying several days. The only thing holding me back from staying more days in a row at Oase is due to so many girls there holding stuff back unless you go for 1 h+. I normally do about 2/3 of my sessions at 30m, and 1/3 1h.... But if 1h is the way you go, good for you! No other clubs have as many lookers in sheer numbers as Oase these days. I only know Laura well from the girls you mentionned, but I've stopped writing down names lately, so I only know some girls by name now 😕

I really dont see why people get bored at Oase... perhaps the jacuuzis and steam room is superior at sharks, and the ambience at Palace is better, but I like the lounge at Oase now after they remade it... and some girls at least can be quite social at Oase as well. Especially dayshift... nightshift tend to think their time is more precious for some reason. Then they end up just sitting on their asses instead. But not everyone ofcourse... wish the cinema fucking returned more though...Yes, some girls have been very generous with me with their time outside the room, especially Julia (night), Nicole (night), and Ana (day), my 3 favorite girls.

Pistons
07-05-17, 03:22
Yes, some girls have been very generous with me with their time outside the room, especially Julia (night), Nicole (night), and Ana (day), my 3 favorite girls.Is it the same Nicole who worked at Palace 7-8 weeks ago? And before then at Wellcum? (Descriptions fit)

Mr Ho
07-05-17, 03:53

I really dont see why people get bored at Oase... perhaps the jacuuzis and steam room is superior at sharks, and the ambience at Palace is better, but I like the lounge at Oase now after they remade it... and some girls at least can be quite social at Oase as well. Especially dayshift... nightshift tend to think their time is more precious for some reason. Then they end up just sitting on their asses instead. But not everyone ofcourse... wish the cinema fucking returned more though...The main lounge up stairs by the bar got remade? It got more light in there? Because how I remember Oase is that main bar got almost no light and it is too dim to see girls face.

So I stayed down stairs by restaurant area where you got full light on girls face.

SpeedySteel44
07-05-17, 09:06
Is it the same Nicole who worked at Palace 7-8 weeks ago? And before then at Wellcum? (Descriptions fit)Not sure. I think she said she's been at Oase for the past 10 months- if I remember correctly. She used to work at Globe previously to Oase. Not sure about Palace. For more description, she has a tattoo of a face on her right thigh (recent tattoo) And a tattoo of musical notes on her right waist.

Boofer
07-05-17, 12:36
What's the situation with BBBJ?

Iceberg27
07-05-17, 13:29
25.06. 2017-Sunday.

I headed there from Sharks. You can read my review about it from related thread. Oase was always nice to me. I was afraid of casa girls because some people told that they are rude so I was overly cautious because if someone behaves me badly my dick really effected and my visit will be bad. I paid my entrance fee decently. And entered. Strangely I had problem with the bartender who is also giving the bathrobes. Since I told him many times he gave me a XXL bathrobe. Of course I am not after looking stylish in a nude club but I don't want to look more fat than I am with a bigger bathrobe. Normally L size bathrobe is ok for me. I go back and told him to give me a L size. And he gave me again Xl. You wouldn't believe but I come back and get back to bar 3 times and everytime he gave me a XXL or XL. Finally the younger guy told me XL is the smallest possible. I took it and go my way. Really funny. Since I had no session in my Sharks visit. I was as horny as I can be. It would be my first sex after one month Ramadan and feast. I even stoıpped masturbating for 10 days and my balls was full of sperms. I really give importance to my first session in my FKK visits so I was overly cautious to select an appropiate girls. Some really nice girls talked to me and I rejected all of them for a reason. I was aware that I attract bad attention by come and go to lounge go outside spend time in inside pool area. BTW some guys had some girls in Jacuzzi and they were really having nice time there. I really adored them. Jacuzi is one of my favourite activity in FKK clubs but in my previous visits I hadn't seen that guys can be in it with some girls. One of the guys was with the Famous Elizabeth there. She was really looking nice and friendly. I even waited for her to become free but that guy took him for hours. I saw a very nice tall brunette with long black hair. I asked her to go into Jacuzzi and of course she rejected. She also rejected CIM so I gave up here despite I was so much attracted her. Finally I gave up to find a girl for Jacuzzi because most girls don't like it. I was sitting in Kino and I take some aggressive behaviours from Sirma big ass and her blonde friend. They told me I am just toruing around and not taking any girls. I didn't care and continue to sit in Kino. Finally a very nice black haired girl named Yelena from Russia found me. I took her with no hesitation and it was a nice CIM session. She is really friendly and beatiifull. I promised to take her a for a doggie session afterwhile but just another romaniaon convinced to take me to room and Yelena was looking at me pissed off. Her name was Arianna if I am not wrong. She is about 30's. Brown hair. I was so sleepless due to some accommodation problems. So I fell asleep in the relaxing room despite the terrible noise of two asian guys while having a chat. I was too much tired to tell them go outdoor if you want to have a chat. This is relaxing room and it is for relaxing. Anyway I thought I was so tired to stay so I left the place at 2 am Overall Oase was among the best that I visited beneath Palace, Sharks. Always no 1 for FRA area with no hesitation. At the moment it is definitely my favourite FKK in FRA area. Yes there is uppselling and some aggressiveness but I can beat it. And it is always possible to find some GFE in the room. Also food was improved since my last visit. I couldn't too much enjoy the outdoor area because most girls not there and I was in cllub through night times.

27.06. 2017 Tuesday

The no of girls was double of the no of girls in World as expected. No police raid. I called them before i go because it was possible to have a raid. Some nice selections. I took Daniela from Spain.My story with this girl is really interesting so i want to tell you. First time i saw her last year i wasnt expecting too much from such a cold 10. Yes i give her a 10 easily because i cant see any flaw neither on her body nor on her face. She changed her nice black hair to red and it was still ok. I love her nice proportions from leg to ass. She has thin and long legs and a perfectly proportioned ass connected to these long beautiful legs. In my first session what i like with her was the fittness of her pussy. When she go on top of me and took my dick inside her i felt my dick found the perfect sized hole to dig inside. It was maybe my 3rd sex but i pleasurefully cumm. She was not so much interested and cool during the session, i just liked her fit pussy. I dont mean you she has a tight one.I tell you her pussy was perfectly fitting my dick. I dont know what is the reason but i really like it. On my second visit Oase after months i recognised her and she came to me in Kino. I rejected her because of poor and bored attidutes and after a few hours i decided not to leave the club without fucking her nice pussy. I approached her on her usual place. Just the right side couches behind the kino screen. She told me she will come only if i take her friend also and i said no.And she said she wouldnt come also if i dont take her friend. This time on Tuesday i saw her very busy. She was coming to lounge taking another guy and going back.And come back again and take another guy. She was working like a sex machine. I think i am not the only person thinks that she is very nice. Anyway i found her free in pool area bar tables after a few hours and say her hello. Told her that she changed her hair color and she wowed. Again with a friend asked me to take both.I said no and she said ok i will come with you. In the room i told her what she did last time and she apologised for that. I was just chatting with her not expecting an apologise. I asked her for DFK and she asked me what i want and how many Euro. I offered her 100 Euro for 30 mins for a cumm in mouth and DFK. After all my experiences i am more clever now in FKK clubs. If a girl ask me some extra money for DFK i ask her also CIM for extra 50 euro and usually they accept and i think this is a fair deal. anyway after a nice sex.OF course she was on top as you can guess. (This time i didnt feel that perfect fitting experience.) When i am about to come she asked me why i dont stand up. I really liked that because many girls dont like it. I stand up and gave her a nice shot. Even at the moment in the office i am getting hard when i remember this. It is always nice to be behaved nicely by a nice girl. I still love FKK clubs.

Sirioja
07-05-17, 13:34
What's the situation with BBBJ?Illegal, on your client risk for money prosecution.

ExpatLover
07-05-17, 16:52
25.06. 2017-Sunday.

I headed there from Sharks. You can read my review about it from related thread. Oase was always nice to me. I was afraid of casa girls because some people told that they are rude so I was overly cautious because if someone behaves me badly my dick really effected and my visit will be bad. I paid my entrance fee decently. And entered. Strangely I had problem with the bartender who is also giving the bathrobes. Since I told him many times he gave me a XXL bathrobe. Of course I am not after looking stylish in a nude club but I don't want to look more fat than I am with a bigger bathrobe. Normally L size bathrobe is ok for me. I go back and told him to give me a L size. And he gave me again Xl. You wouldn't believe but I come back and get back to bar 3 times and everytime he gave me a XXL or XL. Finally the younger guy told me XL is the smallest possible. I took it and go my way. Really funny. Since I had no session in my Sharks visit. I was as horny as I can be. It would be my first sex after one month Ramadan and feast. I even stoıpped masturbating for 10 days and my balls was full of sperms. I really give importance to my first session in my FKK visits so I was overly cautious to select an appropiate girls. Some really nice girls talked to me and I rejected all of them for a reason. I was aware that I attract bad attention by come and go to lounge go outside spend time in inside pool area. BTW some guys had some girls in Jacuzzi and they were really having nice time there. I really adored them. Jacuzi is one of my favourite activity in FKK clubs but in my previous visits I hadn't seen that guys can be in it with some girls. One of the guys was with the Famous Elizabeth there. She was really looking nice and friendly. I even waited for her to become free but that guy took him for hours. I saw a very nice tall brunette with long black hair. I asked her to go into Jacuzzi and of course she rejected. She also rejected CIM so I gave up here despite I was so much attracted her. Finally I gave up to find a girl for Jacuzzi because most girls don't like it. I was sitting in Kino and I take some aggressive behaviours from Sirma big ass and her blonde friend..You are saying you are getting more experience in the FKK and you are taking a girl who had many times sex before you and you are surprised that it was not fitting so well, I recommend you to take her when she is just starting her job (first customer of the day), I am convinced that it will fit far better.

SpeedySteel44
07-05-17, 22:10
Name: Nicole + Julia (sisters).

Hair color: Black + red.

Height (w / o heels): 5'0" + 5'3".

Weight: 90 lbs + 110 lbs.

Additional description: see previous posts. Nicole is such a beautiful, petite girl. I can't stop staring at her every time she walks by. Has such a sweet personality to match.

Session description: I usually don't do threesomes, but since I've sessioned with both of them and had great sessions, I decided to go with them both. Plus, they obviously know each other. We started with dinner and pool and lounging from 5-645 p. Again, they both have really amazing personalities, and are fun to hang out with and talk to. Neither are pushy for the room at all. I'm actually surprised they spend so much time with me outside the room. I never asked them to spend so much time with me. They do it out of free will. As soon as they ask for the room, I immediately say yes, so maybe they just enjoy hanging out also. Especially Julia. Over the past 3 visits to Oase, I think we've spent at least 8 hours together just hanging out. We spent from 645-815 in the room. Was very enjoyable. I think Julia is the best kisser I've met, not just at an FKK, but in my personal life too. Unfortunately, this was her last day, as she's going back to Romania tomorrow for vacation. And Nicole is the sexiest little thing. So sweet, so small, so sensual.

DFK: Yes.

Upsell in Room: No.

Cost: 1.5 h /300 e.

1. Nicole+Julia (10/10).

2. Ana (10/10).

3. Nicole (10/10).

4. Julia (10/10).

5. Lara (9/10).

6. Diana (9/10).

7. Ada (9/10).

8. Amanda (2/10).

Hessen Bub
07-05-17, 22:19
What's the situation with BBBJ?Still illegal.

HB.

Pistons
07-06-17, 00:12
The main lounge up stairs by the bar got remade? It got more light in there? Because how I remember Oase is that main bar got almost no light and it is too dim to see girls face.

So I stayed down stairs by restaurant area where you got full light on girls face.Upstairs? What do you mean? The stairs up from the Jacuzzi? But you forgot that the stairs also go down again once inside by the dimmer area?

Mr Ho
07-06-17, 03:02
Upstairs? What do you mean? The stairs up from the jacuuzi? But you forgot that the stairs also go down again once inside by the dimmer area?When you pay at the reception and you walk into Oase, you see main bar.

You go right you see safety box then you head to down stairs.

You go left you see some tables and then dance floor kind space with sofa surrounding it, this is what I meant, many girls sit on those sofas and it really was dark and dim that I cannot see them. So I was wondering if that area got renovated and become more blight with lights.

However, I stayed downstairs where kitchen and jacuzzi is where girls goes in and out of their changing room by the kitchen because there, I had blight light on girls face and body.

Pistons
07-06-17, 10:09
I take some aggressive behaviours from Sirma big ass and her blonde friend. They told me I am just toruing around and not taking any girls.Lolol at that. I got the same from 2 girls once last summer at sharks. The famous Sylvana and one other tall blonde girl (who is rather hot actually and I should know her name). What I decided to do was stop talking to her, but sometimes pick another girl right infront of her. So that she can notice the possible income slip away. I feel like a little devil inside every time. LOL 😂.

Mr Ho: what I ment was the new couches in the lounge makes it a bit nicer I feel... although the bar chairs are at a bit of an awkward position now. I wonder if the girls obtaining those like the new orientation as much...

SpeedySteel: ok, I might know them Nicole and Julia.. Nicole had a different name before. And as far as I know the only real sisters at Oase... she used to be blonde before if its the one I am thinking of (Actually I don't think I've ever seen her with black hair before)... sometimes Nicole has been lacking a bit of weight. She looks a lot hotter to me with a little bit of curves and can be close to a 10 then...

Creature2
07-06-17, 13:08
Prior to my trip, I planned to visit Oase, Sharks, GoldenTime, and Samya. However, after seeing this lineup, I'm going to spend all 8 days at Oase.Yesterday, there was a young tall guy from States. He hooked up with many gals by the pool in outside garden. He says he injured his leg during soccer game the day before. He should do many days in a row in Oase.

SpeedySteel44
07-06-17, 13:19
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

SpeedySteel44
07-06-17, 13:26
SpeedySteel: ok, I might know them Nicole and Julia.. Nicole had a different name before. And as far as I know the only real sisters at Oase... she used to be blonde before if its the one I am thinking of (Actually I dont think I've ever seen her with black hair before)... sometimes Nicole has been lacking a bit of weight. She looks alot hotter to me with a little bit of curves and can be close to a 10 then..Yes, Nicole used to have blonde hair. I can see how other people might think she's too skinny. But that's the perfect body type for me.

Iceberg27
07-06-17, 13:31
Lolol at that. I got the same from 2 girls once last summer at sharks. The famous Sylvana and one other tall blonde girl (who is rather hot actually and I should know her name). What I decided to do was stop talking to her, but sometimes pick another girl right infront of her. So that she can notice the possible income slip away. I feel like a little devil inside every time. LOL 😂.
Her blonde friend stayed in my mind. I hope I can fuck her next time. Just my type. I like btches. LOL.

Creature2
07-06-17, 16:03
Yesterday, I had two sessions, with two Roumanian girls. First with a red hair girl which name escapes me, maybe Alisa. Standart session for 30 mn /50 Euro, nothing to write home about.

Second session with Raissa. She invited me to the kino, quite a sharky attitude? I join her to the kino, then she invited me to a room. Actually I wanted to sample the "Eagle Nest". Being outdoor was nice because it was 35 degree celcius, super hot for Germany. Couldn't finish in doggy, she helped with an oily handjob.

Maybe tomorrow, I might do another stopover and sample some more birds, cause there are many girls on my type. And I like playing by the pool, maybe I also sample the new tents in the garden or the cabanas.

Oh by the way, everything was like before in Oase.

ExpatLover
07-06-17, 18:37
Yesterday, I had two sessions, with two Roumanian girls. First with a red hair girl which name escapes me, maybe Alisa. Standart session for 30 mn /50 Euro, nothing to write home about.

Second session with Raissa. She invited me to the kino, quite a sharky attitude? I join her to the kino, then she invited me to a room. Actually I wanted to sample the "Eagle Nest". Being outdoor was nice because it was 35 degree celcius, super hot for Germany. Couldn't finish in doggy, she helped with an oily handjob.

Maybe tomorrow, I might do another stopover and sample some more birds, cause there are many girls on my type. And I like playing by the pool, maybe I also sample the new tents in the garden or the cabanas.

Oh by the way, everything was like before in Oase.Are you sure it was Alisa or Alina?

Jooeey
07-06-17, 20:02
Still illegal.

HB.I was last in a German FKK in September 2016 and BBBJ wasn't illegal then has it been banned since then? In all the German FKK?

Jooeey
07-06-17, 20:16
Back in September 2016 when I had asked for a general opinion about if I want quality of service with no up-selling and reasonably good looking girls which is the place to go Sharks or Oase and I had got a equivocal response that If I want service I should go to Sharks but if I am ready for upselling for DFK, Pussy Eating and stuff then only go to Oase. My experience last September Sharks line up was very bad found only one or two girls which were fuckable for me sad I didn't do Oase last time. Has the situation changed now? Does Oase by far has the best looking girls than Sharks? And is there no upselling for Kissing and pussy licking etc?

Member #4585
07-06-17, 20:25
I was last in a German FKK in September 2016 and BBBJ wasn't illegal then has it been banned since then? In all the German FKK?BBBJ is illegal now. Voted in by democratic approval by Germany.

This covers all sexual activity involving the male apparatus. Actually DATY and rimming is not banned.

The anecdotal feed back is if you are well known to girls that they will continue to provide BBBJ. So you should be fine.

Hessen Bub
07-06-17, 20:45
The anecdotal feed back is if you are well known to girls that they will continue to provide BBBJ. So you should be fine.That is definitely NOT true for at least 3 clubs in Hessen.

HB.

Ortos
07-06-17, 20:50
BBBJ is illegal now. Voted in by democratic approval by Germany.

Ahhh, so that explains the violent protests in Hamburg.

SpeedySteel44
07-07-17, 00:23
Back in September 2016 when I had asked for a general opinion about if I want quality of service with no up-selling and reasonably good looking girls which is the place to go Sharks or Oase and I had got a equivocal response that If I want service I should go to Sharks but if I am ready for upselling for DFK, Pussy Eating and stuff then only go to Oase. My experience last September Sharks line up was very bad found only one or two girls which were fuckable for me sad I didn't do Oase last time. Has the situation changed now? Does Oase by far has the best looking girls than Sharks? And is there no upselling for Kissing and pussy licking etc?Jooeey,

Read the previous posts from the past week. I've posted 10 detailed reviews. I don't how much more information you need.

My personal opinion, I like Oase better, although I do admit that Sharks is my 2nd favorite club. I feel like the lineup is better at Oase. There's usually 5-7 girls I'd like to session with every outing, and I consider myself pretty picky. Contrary to what most people say, I think I get better service at Oase than Sharks. Again, read previous posts for details. There's a reason I'm spending my entire vacation at Oase.

Regarding DFK and DATY for 30 min session, I don't know, because I always do 1 h session. I don't feel like there's enough time for talking, foreplay, DFK, DATY, BJ, FS within 30 minutes. I feel stressed with that time limitation, so I always go with 1 h minimum. If you read my prior posts, there's no upselling during my 1 h sessions. And all but one of my sessions have been great.

If you want DFK and DATY included in a 30 min session, make sure you discuss this with the girl before the room. It's pretty simple. If they say no, move on. You're the customer / buyer, you have all the power. If they say no, there's 50 other girls you can ask.

Member #4581
07-07-17, 00:53
Ahhh, so that explains the violent protests in Hamburg.Haha, funny but who knows.

After all, is it impossible that the much higher levels of violent crime in the US are at least partially attributable to this being a sex prison land? When the masses are denied what comes naturally, they shall rise!

Member #4585
07-07-17, 06:04
That is definitely NOT true for at least 3 clubs in Hessen.

HB.Please name the three clubs in Hessen?

Member #4585
07-07-17, 06:12
Back in September 2016 when I had asked for a general opinion about if I want quality of service with no up-selling and reasonably good looking girls which is the place to go Sharks or Oase and I had got a equivocal response that If I want service I should go to Sharks but if I am ready for upselling for DFK, Pussy Eating and stuff then only go to Oase. My experience last September Sharks line up was very bad found only one or two girls which were fuckable for me sad I didn't do Oase last time. Has the situation changed now? Does Oase by far has the best looking girls than Sharks? And is there no upselling for Kissing and pussy licking etc?

I agree the Oase lineup has alot of lookers these days. Well worth staying several days.

No other clubs have as many lookers in sheer numbers as Oase these days.

I really dont see why people get bored at Oase... perhaps the jacuuzis and steam room is superior at sharks, and the ambience at Palace is better, but I like the lounge at Oase now after they remade it..Jooeey, Pistons has answered your question.

Delta Indigo
07-07-17, 06:19
That is definitely NOT true for at least 3 clubs in Hessen.

HB.Which 3 clubs?

SpeedySteel44
07-07-17, 23:08
Name: Nicole + Ana.

Hair color: Black + Blonde.

Height (w / o heels): 5'0" + 5'3".

Weight: 90 lbs + 110 lbs.

Additional description: see previous posts. My favorite two girls at the club.

Session description: There's not too much else to say that I haven't said already in my previous posts, so I'll keep this short. This is my third session with Nicole, and third session with Ana. They're the best.

DFK: Yes.

Upsell in Room: No.

Cost: 1. 5 h /300 e.

1. Nicole+Ana (10/10).

2. Nicole+Julia (10/10).

3. Ana (10/10).

4. Nicole (10/10).

5. Julia (10/10).

6. Lara (9/10).

7. Diana (9/10).

8. Ada (9/10).

9. Amanda (2/10).

Creature2
07-08-17, 11:31
Was lucky enough to get rid off job dutys and found myself at the gate of Oase at noon time. The shattered storms and rain gone in yesterday evening and it was sunny and warm, perfect conditions for me to get use of newly arrenged garden and pool of Oase, which I admire most.

I also met a fellow ISG'er in the club, Speedy Steel44, it was a great opportunity to chat with an English speaker forum comrade and exchange opinions. I like to read your detailed field reports mate, please keep posting.

For a Friday, there were fewer girl in the garden area, when I compared with this Wednesday. But I am sure the line up will recover in the late afternoon or during the night shift, because this is Friday and there will be a DJ show in the evening. But unfortunately I will not be able to see the night shift this time, cause I had to catch a flight back home in the evening.

So I had 4 hours to play in Oase and still some hard earned Euro cash in the pocket, let's see if I might burn them all in that stricter amount of time, or maybe save some of them for a next visit due in September.

I spent most of my time nearby the pool. A big girl approached me, she says she is from Hungary and her name is Alisa. Strange, the same name with first girl I had in Wednesday, slim Roumanian girl Alisa with red hair.

This time, I try my luck with this big Hungarian girl, on the open air. We climbed the stairs and had fun in this Eagle Nest. At the beginning she tried to upsell for 100 Euro /30 min with DFK and I declined. Although she gave a comparably good service, for 50 Euro, I had fun and reached first completion of the day, I was satisfied, even she didn't DFK, the rest of the session was satisfactory, I always had better luck with big girls.

Second girl was a redneck Romanian girl Beatrice, actually I had initiated this time. We were in the pool and I observed she had a beautiful body, pretty face and wanted to session with her. At once, she suggested a two girls options, I declined saying I'm too old for a threesome. The She says shw doesn't do in the tents and I insisted to session in openair and wanted to go to a room even I insisted to do it in one of the tents. Lots of redflags but I still kept going, my faults. While in the room, upsells continue, she asked 100 Euro /30 min for a full service. Wtf, what all those Romanians girls increased the price, I told I want Standart service. Was all my fault, I first initiated, didn't scan her and didn't negotiate the prices before heading the room. While in the room, she says she has a tight muschi and can't fuck. But we were in the room for 10 min, with covered BJ and HJ, she said I had to pay 50 yoyo for that. She asks finish me with HJ. I should leave the room and go to the desk directly to solve the issue but this will lead too much hassle, I let her do this oily HJ.

This is my 10th year in Oase and there obviously are still some lessons to learn.

I have done many clubs in Germany, some of them are not existing any more and I believe Oase is still one of the best club in this FKKLand. They improved the outdoor and also the foods throughout the years. But the girls also tried to raised the rate from 50 to 100 E even FKK means to me a Standart of service and price? Because of the sharky attitude of the girls and upsell in the room, Oase in now like Palace of once upon a time. Of course there are lots of sex tourist in Oase and the girls would like to take advantage of that. I wonder if the local German customers has a better service for their bucks.

Pistons
07-08-17, 12:01
Thats a lot of 10/10 sessions there speedy. Nicole must be in a good mood these days. I think she just had a vacation, as I didn't see her a few weeks ago, and that always helps.. I have a strong feeling she looks even hotter with black hair ☺ Her last fringy blonde / brown hairstyle didn't hit me as hard. Silky blonde or black is more for her I feel. Now I hope she gains a few kg since I saw her in may. I saw her once with some curves (not too much) last year and she is a real sex bomb then. I have been a bit worried about her weight a few times when she was too slim I felt though. Might try her again next time I feel.

Turgid
07-08-17, 14:21
Second girl was a redneck Romanian girl Beatrice, actually I had initiated this time. We were in the pool and I observed she had a beautiful body, pretty face and wanted to session with her. At once, she suggested a two girls options, I declined saying I'm too old for a threesome. The She says shw doesn't do in the tents and I insisted to session in openair and wanted to go to a room even I insisted to do it in one of the tents. Lots of redflags but I still kept going, my faults. While in the room, upsells continue, she asked 100 Euro /30 min for a full service. Wtf, what all those Romanians girls increased the price, I told I want Standart service. Was all my fault, I first initiated, didn't scan her and didn't negotiate the prices before heading the room. While in the room, she says she has a tight muschi and can't fuck. But we were in the room for 10 min, with covered BJ and HJ, she said I had to pay 50 yoyo for that. She asks finish me with HJ. I should leave the room and go to the desk directly to solve the issue but this will lead too much hassle, I let her do this oily HJ.
Of course there are lots of sex tourist in Oase and the girls would like to take advantage of that. I wonder if the local German customers has a better service for their bucks.You have amazing composure for what would be for me the session from hell. "she has a tight muschi and can't fuck"??? WTF!!! I suppose she would have preferred me as a customer rather than you for I would have abandoned after 10 minutes.

Citizen Kane
07-08-17, 14:30
You have amazing composure for what would be for me the session from hell. "she has a tight muschi and can't fuck"??? WTF!!! I suppose she would have preferred me as a customer rather than you for I would have abandoned after 10 minutes."I have a tight wallet and can't pay... "

SpeedySteel44
07-08-17, 16:22
Thats alot of 10/10 sessions there speedy. Nicole must be in a good mood these days. I think she just had a vacation, as I didn't see her a few weeks ago, and that allways helps.. I have a strong feeling she looks even hotter with black hair ☺ Her last fringy blonde / brown hairstyle didn't hit me as hard. Silky blonde or black is more for her I feel. Now I hope she gains a few kg since I saw her in may. I saw her once with some curves (not too much) last year and she is a real sex bomb then. I have been a bit worried about her weight a few times when she was too slim I felt though. Might try her again next time I feel ☺Yes, I've been lucky this trip. I've never had this many good sessions. I always talk to the girls and respect the girls and do 1 h /100 e sessions, so that might help with the service. Also, I've been here 7 times in the past 9 days. Maybe being seen as a regular also helps. I'm not sure. Anyway, yes, Nicole is the sweetest and sexiest girl I've met at an FKK, with great service to match.

Tuber19
07-09-17, 01:09

1. Nicole+Ana (10/10).

2. Nicole+Julia (10/10).

3. Ana (10/10).

4. Nicole (10/10).

5. Julia (10/10).

6. Lara (9/10).

7. Diana (9/10).

8. Ada (9/10).

9. Amanda (2/10).I will not buy it. Too good to be true.

SpeedySteel44
07-09-17, 08:09
I will not buy it. Too good to be true.That's fine, don't believe me. But think, what's the point in lying about these?

Member #4585
07-09-17, 12:13
I will not buy it. Too good to be true.Don't knock it until you have tried it.

Lowering expectations means you are never disappointed and lead a happier and satisfying life. Opening pandora's box just makes it all worse and feeling like you missed out.

Jooeey
07-09-17, 16:31
Because of the sharky attitude of the girls and upsell in the room, Oase in now like Palace of once upon a time. Of course there are lots of sex tourist in Oase and the girls would like to take advantage of that. I wonder if the local German customers has a better service for their bucks.What kind of up-selling does still exists? Extras for DFK and DATY? In 30 Mins session are the girls ok with DFK and DATY ? I know CIM is extras so.

ExpatLover
07-09-17, 19:22
What kind of up-selling does still exists? Extras for DFK and DATY? In 30 Mins session are the girls ok with DFK and DATY ? I know CIM is extras so.CIM is out of the scope, some new and very sexy girls are not interested to go to the room with a old guy (double or even more their age) for 50 euros, usually they will give a poor service.

Lotenero
07-09-17, 20:24
I had a chance to visit Oase yesterday. I spent few hours there enjoying the scene which was good as always. I noticed a new very busy girl that I had not seen there before, unfortunately did not see my favorite Ana from Romania or Elisabeth perhaps they had moved on to greener pastures for the summer. Anybody knows who this newbie new star is. She looks like Sofia Loren, is apparently from Germany, small, girl with very nice full ass. I sessioned with her and don't get why she is so busy. I have had much better services from many other girls at Oase. Any experiences about her. I hope to be able to return to Oase soon!

Pistons
07-09-17, 21:44
I will not buy it. Too good to be true.I believe his scale can possibly go all the way to 12/10. Aside from that, reports are good.

Jooeey
07-10-17, 08:16
Guys any idea if Flori (Romanian) slim Brunette is she still working at OASE?

Pistons
07-10-17, 08:43
Anybody knows who this newbie new star is. She looks like Sofia Loren, is apparently from Germany, small, girl with very nice full ass. I sessioned with her and don't get why she is so busy. If you like Sophia Loren, you might like a famous Italian girl at Samya too. Could be worth looking into. Just saying.

ExpatLover
07-10-17, 10:36
I had a chance to visit Oase yesterday. I spent few hours there enjoying the scene which was good as always. I noticed a new very busy girl that I had not seen there before, unfortunately did not see my favorite Ana from Romania or Elisabeth perhaps they had moved on to greener pastures for the summer. Anybody knows who this newbie new star is. She looks like Sofia Loren, is apparently from Germany, small, girl with very nice full ass. I sessioned with her and don't get why she is so busy. I have had much better services from many other girls at Oase. Any experiences about her. I hope to be able to return to Oase soon!Sunday you have a lot of German guys and they prefer a girl who speaks German as simple as that.

AznNick
07-10-17, 17:33
Guys any idea if Flori (Romanian) slim Brunette is she still working at OASE?22/6-23/6 she was in Atmos club, not sure is she's still there, but ill know tomorrow. Fantastic tongue BTW! I remember her as I called her Florida, the name flori meant something. Very cute girl. Came from Oase to meet new customers for the time, as she was too known and customers wanting to try others. But I will mention you miss her if I meet her tomorrow.

AznNick
07-10-17, 17:46
Guys any idea if Flori (Romanian) slim Brunette is she still working at OASE?She was at Atmos 22/6-23/6 I will know tomorrow if she is still there. She will be back, but needed a change the time being, as she was too known at her old club and therefor slow business. The name Flori had a meaning, and there was something about Fiorentina, amazing tongue she has!

Ill say you miss her if I meet her LOL.

Kdnyc25
07-10-17, 17:53
Visited Oase as the last stop of my Germany trip. Compared to Sharks (in an industrial area) and Mainhattan (in the city), Oase is really in the middle of nowhere and I don't know how to reach it without a rental car.

Arrived around 2 pm, stayed all the way to 5 am. The place has a relatively small indoor area, but a huge outdoor area, with a couple of semi-open sex rooms in the yard if you enjoy fucking in front of people (which I do very much). Despite the wonderful outdoor area, the indoor area is really small for such a big club. I have no idea how they can run the place during winters.

LU was somewhat better than my experience at Sharks the previous day. But I guess comparing a Friday night at Oase with a Thursday night at Sharks is somewhat unfair. During the afternoon, many girls pair up and try very hard to sell two-girl sessions. It was annoying but I understand that they want to make as much money as possible while men have limited shots. Some girls give BBBJ only for 100+sessions, others do it by default even for 50 e sessions.

Since it was my last night in Germany, I blew all my Euros left and had 7 sessions. I had to ask for CBJ for the last 2 sessions because my dick was really burning after a lot BBBJ. The best session was with a tall thin girl in the open flat on top of the small hill in the yard. She told me to go to the flat first and wait her to grab bed sheets. When I was standing nakedly at the top of the hill while she walked up the stairs towards my rock hard dick and everyone in the yard was watching, it felt really like a king.

The outdoor pool is fantastic and the outdoor BBQ last till at least 3 am.

Jooeey
07-10-17, 18:39
She was at Atmos 22/6-23/6 I will know tomorrow if she is still there. She will be back, but needed a change the time being, as she was too known at her old club and therefor slow business. The name Flori had a meaning, and there was something about Fiorentina, amazing tongue she has!

Ill say you miss her if I meet her LOL.If you go tomorrow to OASE please let me know if you see her?

DrPoon
07-10-17, 19:09
Well what if you just don't pay the fine? You can request a trial and won't they have to let you stay in Germany until the trial is over and provide you with a place to stay, etc, such as a refugee house at least?

Illegal, on your client risk for money prosecution.

AznNick
07-10-17, 20:10
If you go tomorrow to OASE please let me know if you see her?Sorry I meant, I will be at Atmos tomorrow, and let you know if she's still there, if so when she comes back to Oase, I'll PM you.

Hessen Bub
07-10-17, 21:26
If you go tomorrow to OASE please let me know if you see her?He's going to Atmos.

HB.

UltraHappy
07-11-17, 01:05
This past Friday was unbelievably slow in terms of men visitors, but Saturday was quite well attended, perhaps due to the good weather, which I found to be a bit too hot during the day. The upstairs room don't have sufficient air conditioning for that kind of heat as those rooms were a bit too warm for my tastes. The Jacuzzi rooms have better air con and so are favored on hot days.

When I arrived at 5 pm on Saturday, the parking lot was fairly full and there were only 3 locker keys up on the board. Maybe the receptionists were hiding a bunch of the locker keys to make the place look busier? I mean, I've seen the place way busier back in the day so I'm surprised that all the keys were taken. I would have expected our locker room to be positively suffocating but it didn't seem that bad at all. In any case, I noticed the rooms being full only a couple of times during Saturday night, although wait times were never more than 2 minutes.

I am happy to see that everything here continues as I am accustomed, even in the Kino. So far, I haven't noticed any changes in the service I am accustomed to, nor any changes in terms of pricing that I am offered this Summer. So, we're almost to mid-July now, and I'm happy to report that everything seems to be business as usual here -- at least from my personal experience.

Well, I did notice one change -- I haven't seen them set out any ice cream this July like I noticed back in May and June. But this change I can live with.

Jooeey
07-11-17, 05:20
Sorry I meant, I will be at Atmos tomorrow, and let you know if she's still there, if so when she comes back to Oase, I'll PM you.Ok! So she no longer works in OASE? She is in Atmos these days?

LilJoey
07-11-17, 06:45
I haven't been at the FKK's at a time when BBBJ was illegal. I'm on my way now to Oase and reading this thread for some updated info, and I'm reading that BBBJ is now illegal.

Does it mean one can no longer get BBBJ, as always was included in the standard session at Oase and the other FKK's? Or is it an extra now, but still possible?

Please can someone clue me in to what's going on at Oase now?

Many thanks.

LJ.

Turgid
07-11-17, 10:40
Well what if you just don't pay the fine? You can request a trial and won't they have to let you stay in Germany until the trial is over and provide you with a place to stay, etc, such as a refugee house at least?If you don't pay the fine you will be sent to jail from where you can request your trial. No working girls there for your pleasure, only working men.

Ortos
07-11-17, 12:41
So, we're almost to mid-July now, and I'm happy to report that everything seems to be business as usual here -- at least from my personal experience.

Thanks for that ultra-important update on Oase mid-July, at least from your perspective. That is a point many might, perhaps, be overlooking: In these days of change and uncertainty, when things may be (and will remain) in a state of flux, there may be uneven service levels given by the same girls to different male customers.

But thanks for taking the effort to give us a small window into Oase these days and for delivering it in a wise and considered manner.

Ortos
07-11-17, 12:48
Well what if you just don't pay the fine? You can request a trial and won't they have to let you stay in Germany until the trial is over and provide you with a place to stay, etc, such as a refugee house at least?Absolutely spot on, mate. Plus you get a complimentary gift basket containing all kinds of goodies, including a pack of 6 for 4 Oase Entritt cards and a Sharks x 6 card as well. Go for it!

Sirioja
07-12-17, 00:35
Well what if you just don't pay the fine? You can request a trial and won't they have to let you stay in Germany until the trial is over and provide you with a place to stay, etc, such as a refugee house at least?From my autobahns experiences in Germany or Switzerland, even 0 alcohol nor drug when arrested for overspeed, things can become very fast very complicated, with many cars and many policemen only for you for hours, street clothes ones seem more aggressive than polizei clothes ones, asking you to pay their bill, asking you to give your car, what I refused, keeping your driving licence even they can't do it if you are not involved in accident, or drunk, or drugged, but they will try anything to make you pay the most expensive they can, they will even drive you to closest sparkasse to get money.

This only for overspeed, quite high over, but without alcohol, nor drug. Polizei seem very strict with the law in Germany and Switzerland. I kept German paper stuck on my driving licence for having been forbidden to drive, I was controlled 2 days after, they checked dates, smiles and said OK you can go.

One of my very regular girl since more than 3 years, had Swiss Polizei waking her up at 7 am at her address because Polizei know registered girls address, asking her to pay right now 2000 CHF.

So, from my experiences, they are quite hard players to play with when they ask you to pay the bill. In Switzerland, if you don't pay, you go with Polizei, I refused to pay in Germany, but we called French police they knew and I called a lawyer who explained European rights to French police who explained to German polizei and they kept my driving licence because they didn't want I took my car, and sent me back few days later, for overspeed paid when arrested more than 2 years and half ago.

I think easier to play with little WGs than with Polizei.

At LR on February, I saw registration control, they were 4 or 5, closed every exit, controlled many times girls, giving them a registration number, entering 3 times in room when I was with my girl who showed them her number. At least, no smoking in LR lounge on this Friday evening, girls had to go to smoke in cold outside.

Of course, if girl agree about services in room, very low risk to be controlled, because Polizei have to enter the club before entering the room, so it will be noisy control. This law is to protect girls versus some guys behavior and pressure, why some among the prettiest girls left Sharks where they were busy, but not safe enough with some behaviors.

As long girl provide because willing to please You back, FKK life will go on.

Catmouse123
07-12-17, 13:09
I was at Oase yesterday, Tuesday, from around 2 to 5 pm. The line-up is very solid. Probably around 20-25 girls, and there lots of girls I said to myself, "damn, I got to bang her". They are getting better with the lineup, and hotter chicks are there now.

I sessioned with Cora. Late 20's / early 30's. Super petite, A cups with perky nipples. No sag. Flat stomach, cute little ass. Very nice personality. Slight upsell in the room when I asked for 69 position, but I declined. Only did BJ and sex. Her pussy is amazing. Very tight and felt great. Amazing.

I then sessioned with Ina. Early 20's, see cups. They look fake from afar, but when I felt then, they felt pretty real. Decent time in the room. Good personality.

Overall, Oase is still very solid and the upsell was minimal. They have a lot of new girls, so that makes it good. When I was there last year, it was basically the same old girls, but with some new, younger, more attractive blood, it has gotten better.

Hessen Bub
07-12-17, 13:13
Ina's tits are amazing. She says they are real. I tried to find some hint that they might be not but I didn't. And I tried hard. LOL.

HB.

Catmouse123
07-12-17, 13:18
Ina's tits are amazing. She says they are real. I tried to find some hint that they might be not but I didn't. And I tried hard. LOL.

HB.Exactly. I have never seen such narrow cleavage on such big, round tits naturally, only in augmented fake boobs. Maybe it's because she is so young. Her tits look like they are out of an anime cartoon.

DrPoon
07-12-17, 13:24
So I don't get this. Is the amount for speeding determined after a judge sets the sentence? Don't you get a trial first to present your defense and make the Germans prove by a preponderance of the evidence that you were in fact speeding? You should be able to cross examine any witnesses they have and also present argument in court.

So from what you are telling us even if they arrest you for speeding there is no way they can make you pay. They can threaten to impound your car (or a rental car) and take your license (which not a problem for me as I have an extra duplicate drivers license) but other than that its basically smoke and mirrors and idle threats?

From my autobahns experiences in Germany or Switzerland, even 0 alcohol nor drug when arrested for overspeed, things can become very fast very complicated, with many cars and many policemen only for you for hours, street clothes ones seem more aggressive than polizei clothes ones, asking you to pay their bill, asking you to give your car, what I refused, keeping your driving licence even they can't do it if you are not involved in accident, or drunk, or drugged, but they will try anything to make you pay the most expensive they can, they will even drive you to closest sparkasse to get money.

This only for overspeed, quite high over, but without alcohol, nor drug. Polizei seem very strict with the law in Germany and Switzerland. I kept German paper stuck on my driving licence for having been forbidden to drive, I was controlled 2 days after, they checked dates, smiles and said OK you can go.

One of my very regular girl since more than 3 years, had Swiss Polizei waking her up at 7 am at her address because Polizei know registered girls address, asking her to pay right now 2000 CHF..

DrPoon
07-12-17, 13:25
So I don't get this. Is the amount for speeding determined after a judge sets the sentence? Don't you get a trial first to present your defense and make the Germans prove by a preponderance of the evidence that you were in fact speeding? You should be able to cross examine any witnesses they have and also present argument in court.

So from what you are telling us even if they arrest you for speeding there is no way they can make you pay. They can threaten to impound your car (or a rental car) and take your license (which not a problem for me as I have an extra duplicate drivers license) but other than that its basically smoke and mirrors and idle threats?

Basically just tell them you demand an attorney provided and you are not giving any statement without a lawyer present.

From my autobahns experiences in Germany or Switzerland, even 0 alcohol nor drug when arrested for overspeed, things can become very fast very complicated, with many cars and many policemen only for you for hours, street clothes ones seem more aggressive than polizei clothes ones, asking you to pay their bill, asking you to give your car, what I refused, keeping your driving licence even they can't do it if you are not involved in accident, or drunk, or drugged, but they will try anything to make you pay the most expensive they can, they will even drive you to closest sparkasse to get money.

One of my very regular girl since more than 3 years, had Swiss Polizei waking her up at 7 am at her address because Polizei know registered girls address, asking her to pay right now 2000 CHF.

So, from my experiences, they are quite hard players to play with when they ask you to pay the bill. In Switzerland, if you don't pay, you go with Polizei, I refused to pay in Germany, but we called French police they knew and I called a lawyer who explained European rights to French police who explained to German polizei and they kept my driving licence because they didn't want I took my car, and sent me back few days later, for overspeed paid when arrested more than 2 years and half ago..

Jooeey
07-12-17, 15:33
What is the ratio currently? How many girls carry fake boobs in Oase? Plenty? Or some selected? During my last 4 visits to Oase I was yet to come across a girl who had blown up tits! LOL!

Pistons
07-12-17, 19:15
Very hot young petite (1.55-1.57 I would have guessed. Def. less than 1.60) bulgarian with massive natural tits. I was sure were fake before I had a closer look. I have never seen such massive naturals on a girl that size ever, and no sagging at all yet. So be gentle with them guys. No sucking and stretching please! A clear 9 in optics, and hotter than latvian Ina most likely. (I think I heard that name once from a 7). The 9 I gave her was actually a bit rough on her. I never give 10's. That's why. But her tits are out of this world. So I don't think there is a scale for them. And I also did careful examination up close very carefully. Like a doctor, to try and find something surgical about them. I failed. LOL.

Hessen Bub
07-12-17, 19:29
What is the ratio currently? How many girls carry fake boobs in Oase? Plenty? 20 percent? 25 percent?

HB.

Pistons
07-12-17, 20:03
What is the ratio currently? How many girls carry fake boobs in Oase? Plenty? Or some selected? During my last 4 visits to Oase I was yet to come across a girl who had blown up tits! LOL!At least 5 girls comes to mind instantly. But a few of the girls with sillies have had very well done surgery, so it doesn't really hold it much back from being real. Adelle's doc for example did an exceptional job!

Sirioja
07-12-17, 20:08

Basically just tell them you demand an attorney provided and you are not giving any statement without a lawyer present.Only 1 high over speed on autobahn through Mainz, corrected speed 194 for 100 . Arrested, controlled, 0 alcohol, 0 drug, no accident, paid 200 on April 2014, but they wrote me to send my driving licence for 1 month, I never answered, so got a criminal complaint about driving all over Germany, and they controlled me, not driving, on a parking on November 2016. Few minutes later, 3 cars and 7 policemen or women only for me, so imagine if a girl complains you force her about new law.

MoneyShot
07-12-17, 21:05
I haven't been at the FKK's at a time when BBBJ was illegal. I'm on my way now to Oase and reading this thread for some updated info, and I'm reading that BBBJ is now illegal.

Does it mean one can no longer get BBBJ, as always was included in the standard session at Oase and the other FKK's? Or is it an extra now, but still possible?

Many thanks.

LJ.Can some please answer this mans question, as it might be a deal breaker for my return.pm if nessary

Thanks.

Hessen Bub
07-12-17, 22:25
Can some please answer this mans question, as it might be a deal breaker for my return.pm if nessary

Thanks.BBBJ is illegal in Germany. That covers clubs and all other kinds of P6.

HB.

Member #4585
07-12-17, 22:37

Many thanks.

LJ.If you have been to Oase already as you say then you will know the answer.

Enjoy.

YourBoyRoc
07-13-17, 00:57
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Sirioja
07-13-17, 02:23
BBBJ is illegal in Germany. That covers clubs and all other kinds of P6.

HB.Bareback sex and BBBJ are illegal and prosecuted to ask for clients in Germany, but a girl who likes how you treat her and want to make you back a present, or become a bit passionate during fluent enjoyable sex, without asking or begging anything to her, then, nothing illegal, because no sexual services asked, only a woman who want to please you for free for some services she decides to provide to you. Your behavior, her private choice, she can refuse according to the law for other kind of behavior. Usually, when you make really cum a girl, with liquid or asking you not to touch her clit, except Kleopatra Samya feeling guilty about her BF / pimp, most of girls want to please You back. Most of girls are also looking for business with regular good clients, so win-win business for both. Can even happen on first time, with a real, Russian type, full natural, blue eyes, beauty, in a room with window where everybody in the club can see.

Keep on enjoying some lovely girls in Germany, there will always be good girls and sometimes, even since new law, You have really good surprises, and I just wish to repeat to confirm with 2, and 2 other targets to try.

ExpatLover
07-13-17, 07:28
Sorry but the things are changing, for example in World it is quite impossible to get a BBBJ if you are not a well know guy. In Frankfurt RLD it is also the same. Step by step the new law is taking effect, it is also a very good opportunity for the girls to refuse BBBJ because the guy is not clean or they don t like.

Hessen Bub
07-13-17, 07:30
But this guy HB is on every thread trying to discourage others from sharing information regarding BBBJ. So, don't pay him any mind. He's obviously selfish and very misleading.Actually it is the opposite. It will ensure that BBBJ will be available for a broader audience. That's selfish? Don't think so. But that seems to be impossible to understand.

HB.

AznNick
07-13-17, 09:06
Bareback sex and BBBJ are illegal and prosecuted to ask for clients in Germany, but a girl who likes how you treat her and want to make you back a present, or become a bit passionate during fluent enjoyable sex, without asking or begging anything to her, then, nothing illegal, because no sexual services asked, only a woman who want to please you for free for some services she decides to provide to you. Your behavior, her private choice, she can refuse according to the law for other kind of behavior. Usually, when you make really cum a girl, with liquid or asking you not to touch her clit, except Kleopatra Samya feeling guilty about her BF / pimp, most of girls want to please You back. Most of girls are also looking for business with regular good clients, so win-win business for both. Can even happen on first time, with a real, Russian type, full natural, blue eyes, beauty, in a room with window where everybody in the club can see.

Keep on enjoying some lovely girls in Germany, there will always be good girls and sometimes, even since new law, You have really good surprises, and I just wish to repeat to confirm with 2, and 2 other targets to try.Very good point, if its true, that the girl legally can provide BBBJ on her own will in room, then the law can nothing regard this. And there Can be many workarounds if you play it smart. For me personal, I have no problems with the same girls as before law, as we already have a "fixed" price and never discuss extras or tips. For the tourists out there nervous about the new law, I recommend build trust with a girl before moving to the next stage.

If the club has no rules, and the girl herself says that her service includes BBBJ by her own will, she is not Breaking any club rules or any towards the new law?

McGrath
07-13-17, 11:17
I have the same concern considering I have a trip to Germany planned next month but I've been following a lot of reports and according to numerous reports nothing has changed, the girls seem to ignore the law. But this guy HB is on every thread trying to discourage others from sharing information regarding BBBJ. So, don't pay him any mind. He's obviously selfish and very misleading.He has the right approach about this. It would be better in the long run for us all if we didn't report here about it.

Turgid
07-13-17, 11:20
I have the same concern considering I have a trip to Germany planned next month but I've been following a lot of reports and according to numerous reports nothing has changed, the girls seem to ignore the law. But this guy HB is on every thread trying to discourage others from sharing information regarding BBBJ. So, don't pay him any mind. He's obviously selfish and very misleading.When I first embarked on our hobby in the 1970's BBFS was the norm and I had many years of such sessions. Then around the mid 1980's things changed and some girls offered while others did not. Eventually, no girls offered. Now we have a law that says BBBJ is illegal, it is reported that some girls still provide it while others do not, I believe that the time when all girls would not provide it will be sooner rather than later. I am heart broken about this but I have made up my mind to accept it the same way I accepted the end of working girls providing BBFS.

Hessen Bub
07-13-17, 11:36
Bareback sex and BBBJ are illegal and prosecuted to ask for clients in Germany, but a girl ... only a woman who want to please you for free for some services she decides to provide to you.Sorry to burst your bubble but that won't hold up in court. She's a prostitute. You're a client. So CBJ and CFS is legal, anything else isn't.

Sirioja
07-13-17, 11:47
Sorry to burst your bubble but that won't hold up in court. She's a prostitute. You're a client. So CBJ and CFS is legal, anything else isn't.But if the prostitute wants to please her client in private in room, because she wants to have him as regular, and if the client is not so stupid to claim about everywhere, then who will know and care?

I agree better not to be caught by Polizei which ask to pay right now. I experienced on autobahns.

Mike De H
07-13-17, 12:58
I have the same concern considering I have a trip to Germany planned next month but I've been following a lot of reports and according to numerous reports nothing has changed, the girls seem to ignore the law. But this guy HB is on every thread trying to discourage others from sharing information regarding BBBJ. So, don't pay him any mind. He's obviously selfish and very misleading.Please do not delude yourselves guys. EVERYTHING has changed, don't just look at a few posts where during the transition period some guys managed to get a BBBJ. You may get it, you may also end up in a jail cell (and Germany does not work on "common law" - look it up).

I managed to get it (I was lucky) and one girl had an "accident" where it slipped off. That's two girls out of dozens interviewed. My advice is to be very careful. Accept reality, no matter how harsh.

DrPoon
07-13-17, 13:01
The big difference is that you can catch HIV from BBFS but you can't catch HIV from BBBJ.

When I first embarked on our hobby in the 1970's BBFS was the norm and I had many years of such sessions. Then around the mid 1980's things changed and some girls offered while others did not. Eventually, no girls offered. Now we have a law that says BBBJ is illegal, it is reported that some girls still provide it while others do not, I believe that the time when all girls would not provide it will be sooner rather than later. I am heart broken about this but I have made up my mind to accept it the same way I accepted the end of working girls providing BBFS.

UltraHappy
07-13-17, 13:53
But this guy HB is on every thread trying to discourage others from sharing information. So, don't pay him any mind. He's obviously selfish and very misleading.The panic and hysteria on German ISG at the moment is quite amusing. This panic and hysteria quite simply does not reflect the reality on the ground.

Recent posts from actual visitors on the ground this month have made quite clear what the current state of affairs is. Despite these numerous posts setting forth the current state of affairs, posters insist on posting the same panicked hysteria.

It's a pure waste of bandwidth for people who have NOT visited the club recently this month to be posting their hysterical fears that the world is ending when those posts fail to reflect the reality on the ground.

HB is right in that if you are NOT there on the ground right now, you have no business posting misinformation. Your crystal ball conjectures about possible futures are not useful or helpful in any way.

In any case, the current state of affairs is quite clear. No need to continue posting misinformation in this thread wasting space.

If you DO have actual field observations to share, then feel free to share actual information as I have in my prior reports -- But remember, there is no need to be so explicit in your reports about details that could bring unwanted attention on our good clubs. Remember that it is possible to share field information in ways that everyone understands, yet which is not so explicit.

YourBoyRoc
07-13-17, 17:41
The panic and hysteria on German ISG at the moment is quite amusing. This panic and hysteria quite simply does not reflect the reality on the ground.

Recent posts from actual visitors on the ground this month have made quite clear what the current state of affairs is. Despite these numerous posts setting forth the current state of affairs, posters insist on posting the same panicked hysteria.

It's a pure waste of bandwidth for people who have NOT visited the club recently this month to be posting their hysterical fears that the world is ending when those posts fail to reflect the reality on the ground.

HB is right in that if you are NOT there on the ground right now, you have no business posting misinformation. Your crystal ball conjectures about possible futures are not useful or helpful in any way.

In any case, the current state of affairs is quite clear. No need to continue posting misinformation in this thread wasting space.

If you DO have actual field observations to share, then feel free to share actual information as I have in my prior reports -- But remember, there is no need to be so explicit in your reports about details that could bring unwanted attention on our good clubs. Remember that it is possible to share field information in ways that everyone understands, yet which is not so explicit.I was under the impression that this forum exists solely to exchange information regarding mongering experiences informing others and being informed in return. If that's not the case then what's the point of this forum. As far as me speaking based on others reports, you have a point! However, I just passed on information I received from what I consider to be a reliable source, ISG. There are those of us who totally will plan based on these reports and also change plans based on these reports. I understand HB's caution but I don't believe these reports will reveal any information the authorities don't already know. Think about it! Prostitution is totally illegal in places like the Philippines and there are plenty reports regarding mongers experiences in the Philippines on this forum and many others.

YourBoyRoc
07-13-17, 19:21
Actually it is the opposite. It will ensure that BBBJ will be available for a broader audience. That's selfish? Don't think so. But that seems to be impossible to understand.

HB.I totally understand and I respect your effort. But to some of us no BBBJ is a total deal breaker. I was this close to changing my flight elsewhere until I saw a few positive post regarding BBBJ.

MarquisdeSade1
07-13-17, 21:21
The big difference is that you can catch HIV from BBFS but you can't catch HIV from BBBJ.Close to zero.

It is almost zero (or what physicians call statistically insignificant).

The most risky thing one can do is have condomless anal sex with a HIV positive person.

Other than that the rest is pure fear mongering.

https://www.google.de/search?q=risk+of+hiv+transmission+heterosexual&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=ltVnWcPmGJCy0 gW6 rpngAg.

McAdonis
07-13-17, 21:32
In any case, the current state of affairs is quite clear. I am seeing reports about CBJ, which were non-existent before. Before July 1st, BBBJ was guaranteed in the 30 minute session for a mere 50 EUR. Can a newbie first-timer still walk into a club and get three BBBJ from the first three WGs he chooses to approach on a 150 EUR budget?

Not someone recognized and known to spend large amounts. Or someone like me who might attend a single club 20+ day a year. Or someone like me who probably does 80% of my sessions with the same 20 WGs.

Nympholepsy
07-14-17, 07:48
What is the ratio currently? How many girls carry fake boobs in Oase? Plenty? Or some selected? During my last 4 visits to Oase I was yet to come across a girl who had blown up tits! LOL!Yes plenty, maybe 20%.

Just because you did not cum over their tits, LOL, does not mean they were not enhanced. Some have appalling shape very bad tits jobs. Some are okay. You might want to get your eyes tested.

Very simply, if the upper curve surface of the tit down to the nipple is decidedly convex, then they are fake. Real tits are concave curved down to the nipple and convex underneath, except in a few freak teenagers with as yet zero sag.

True Oase does have less fake tit jobs than some other places like Silicone Palace (over 50% there).

Creature2
07-14-17, 13:33
What kind of up-selling does still exists? Extras for DFK and DATY? In 30 Mins session are the girls ok with DFK and DATY ? I know CIM is extras so.Hi, sorry for late reply. I had four sessions in two days, all the girls asked 50 Euro extra for DFK, I politely declined. DATY, I have been asked for extra but I am not into it for a while so I declined also, but I guess you might receive both services for free of charge, if you are lucky enough or if you smartly choose the right girl. Girl selection is crucial. Those services were included in the price of 50 Euro once upon a time in Oase.

Citizen Kane
07-14-17, 17:26
Those services were included in the price of 50 Euro once upon a time in Oase.Remember when Oase was a 'service' club?

ExpatLover
07-14-17, 21:31
Remember when Oase was a 'service' club?Yes but it is the past, let us live in the present life, nostalgia leads nowhere.

Beffen1
07-15-17, 00:01
The big difference is that you can catch HIV from BBFS but you can't catch HIV from BBBJ.WRONG. HIV positive male with high viral load ejaculates down the throat of WH with a raging pharyngitis or tonsillitis (bacterial or viral sore throat) whose pharynx is loaded with inflammatory cells could catch HIV. HIV virus preferentially infects inflammatory cells like lymphocytes / macropages. Or a WG who flosses or brushes too much, or who bit her tongue, or who has necrotizing papillitis of the gums- that's when it feels good when you probe between your teeth to cause pain.

Prof Dr Beffen.

Beffen1
07-15-17, 00:02
Remember when Oase was a 'service' club?For me, still is. Largely but not always.

MarquisdeSade1
07-15-17, 00:04
WRONG. HIV positive male with high viral load ejaculates down the throat of WH with a raging pharyngitis or tonsillitis (bacterial or viral sore throat) whose pharynx is loaded with inflammatory cells could catch HIV. HIV virus preferentially infects inflammatory cells like lymphocytes / macropages. Or a WG who flosses or brushes too much, or who bit her tongue, or who has necrotizing papillitis of the gums- that's when it feels good when you probe between your teeth to cause pain.

Prof Dr Beffen.https://www.google.de/search?q=risk+of+hiv+transmission+heterosexual&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=ltVnWcPmGJCy0%20 gW6%20 rpngAg.

DrPoon
07-15-17, 00:44
Well we should just give all providers free tonsillectomies and quarterly dental cleanings plus put all providers on doxycyline and truvada then.

WRONG. HIV positive male with high viral load ejaculates down the throat of WH with a raging pharyngitis or tonsillitis (bacterial or viral sore throat) whose pharynx is loaded with inflammatory cells could catch HIV. HIV virus preferentially infects inflammatory cells like lymphocytes / macropages. Or a WG who flosses or brushes too much, or who bit her tongue, or who has necrotizing papillitis of the gums- that's when it feels good when you probe between your teeth to cause pain.

Prof Dr Beffen.

PayForIt
07-15-17, 01:06
Please do not delude yourselves guys. EVERYTHING has changed, don't just look at a few posts where during the transition period some guys managed to get a BBBJ. You may get it, you may also end up in a jail cell (and Germany does not work on "common law" - look it up).

I managed to get it (I was lucky) and one girl had an "accident" where it slipped off. That's two girls out of dozens interviewed. My advice is to be very careful. Accept reality, no matter how harsh.Sorry but this is just nonsense and not borne out by the facts on the ground. I was at Artemis last week. It is known as probably the most sharky club out there maybe other than Palace. NO attempts at upsell. NO suggestion of CBJ. Read the Lounge forum and a brilliant analysis in Bild. There is not one single local authority in the whole of Germany which believes the new law is enforceable. It is NOT possible to end up in a jail cell. The penalty is a fine and it does not even carry a criminal record. It is impossible to prove non-condom use unless the WG is a police officer and then it is entrapment. Last night I visited Harmony again (Hamburg) another very enjoyable night and not a single mention of CBJ other than when I asked about their interpretation of the new law. The girls said the club had warned them about the law but none of them would practice it for fear of getting no clients who will pick girls who give BBBJ as standard. So, it's not possible to enforce the law, it is not a criminal offence, the girl cannot be prosecuted for it only the guy, it only carries a fine if caught (hefty but no jail) and my 2 visits to two different clubs since July 1 have resulted in normal BBBJ service. The only way things will change is if there is public announcements of successful convictions and fines. And that's really hard to see. It will always be one person's word against another. Anyone who thinks things have changed, or will change, is suffering paranoia. Chill and enjoy.

Member #4585
07-15-17, 03:50
Hi, sorry for late reply. I had four sessions in two days, all the girls asked 50 Euro extra for DFK, I politely declined. DATY, I have been asked for extra but I am not into it for a while so I declined also, but I guess you might receive both services for free of charge, if you are lucky enough or if you smartly choose the right girl. Girl selection is crucial. Those services were included in the price of 50 Euro once upon a time in Oase.I am sorry Creature2 but all the girls I went with include DFK in the session and even olenly kiss in the public areas and when sitting together in the Kino. This is all post 1 July 2017.

Good times. Line up is fantastic.

2 black girls.

Valentina ro.

Adele ro.

Roxanna ro.

Katrina ro.

Carolina ro.

Alexia ro.

Carla ro.

Many others.

Member #4585
07-15-17, 03:56
Sorry but this is just nonsense and not borne out by the facts on the ground. I was at Artemis last week. It is known as probably the most sharky club out there maybe other than Palace. NO attempts at upsell. NO suggestion of CBJ. Read the Lounge forum and a brilliant analysis in Bild. There is not one single local authority in the whole of Germany which believes the new law is enforceable. It is NOT possible to end up in a jail cell. The penalty is a fine and it does not even carry a criminal record. It is impossible to prove non-condom use unless the WG is a police officer and then it is entrapment. Last night I visited Harmony again (Hamburg) another very enjoyable night and not a single mention of CBJ other than when I asked about their interpretation of the new law. The girls said the club had warned them about the law but none of them would practice it for fear of getting no clients who will pick girls who give BBBJ as standard. So, it's not possible to enforce the law, it is not a criminal offence, the girl cannot be prosecuted for it only the guy, it only carries a fine if caught (hefty but no jail) and my 2 visits to two different clubs since July 1 have resulted in normal BBBJ service. The only way things will change is if there is public announcements of successful convictions and fines. And that's really hard to see. It will always be one person's word against another. Anyone who thinks things have changed, or will change, is suffering paranoia. Chill and enjoy.Exactly.

The authorities have not even worked out whether its the police who is controlling or if its the Health authorities who is controlling this law. It was discussed on German teletext recently.

Girls are concerned about losing business.

Some clubs like the three Clubs that HB says that BBBJ have been banned are using hardline rules to get their point across whovh is going to lose the girls work.

Already in those clubs the clients are considering no longer attending since the girls have been told to stop with the BBBJ.

Creature2
07-15-17, 07:41
Remember when Oase was a 'service' club?Maybe, in 2008 and 2009 and 2010 and '11 and '12. Those were the days.

Creature2
07-15-17, 07:51
I am sorry Creature2 but all the girls I went with include DFK in the session and even olenly kiss in the public areas and when sitting together in the Kino. This is all post 1 July 2017.

2 black girls.

Valentina ro.

Adele ro.

Roxanna ro.

Katrina ro.

Carolina ro.

Alexia ro.

Carla ro.

Many others.I simply was not that lucky this time. Or maybe selection of the girls was not right in my case. A week before, I was luckier in NRW, in ACA, I liked the recent lineup of ACA also, I wish I could prolong my stay, it was the last week of June, before the new law and there were lots of pretty young girls I could session. Most of my 40 euro sessions was with passionate DFK and BBBJ. My buddy in crime, my wingman also was lucky on the girl selection. He also had received good service for just 40 bucks, I believe on service level, ACA beats Oase. But now, after 1st of July, things might be sad in ACA.

Hessen Bub
07-15-17, 08:30

Valentina ro
Alexia ro.
Carla ro.Ever sessioned with them? No chance to get a decent standard session including BJ, DFK, DATY and CFS out of them for 50€. Valentina demands 50€ extra for DATY. Carla is chasing non regulars, preferably Asians. Alexia still in great shape but rushed uninspired service.

Still I agree, line up is great.

HB.

Turgid
07-15-17, 11:04
Maybe, in 2008 and 2009 and 2010 and '11 and '12. Those were the days.Spot on. Service at Oase began to decline after 2012. Now you have to pay twice as much for the same services you used to get back then.

Hessen Bub
07-15-17, 12:22
Spot on. Service at Oase began to decline after 2012. Now you have to pay twice as much for the same services you used to get back then.Depends on the girl.

If you go back to 2002 - 2008, service was never a question. In none of the Hessen or NRW clubs.

HB.

DrPoon
07-15-17, 14:35
Aren't Asians used to CBJ?

I heard they have BJ only establishments in Japan. Are they covered only?

Ever sessioned with them? No chance to get a decent standard session including BJ, DFK, DATY and CFS out of them for 50. Valentina demands 50 extra for DATY. Carla is chasing non regulars, preferably Asians. Alexia still in great shape but rushed uninspired service.

HB.

Pistons
07-15-17, 18:00
Depends on the girl.

If you go back to 2002 - 2008, service was never a question. In none of the Hessen or NRW clubs.

HB.But if you go back to 1996-2002, there was never a single upsell at Oase. Ever!

Citizen Kane
07-15-17, 19:31
Depends on the girl.

HB....and then something stirred at Palace...

Turgid
07-15-17, 20:02
But if you go back to 1996-2002, there was never a single upsell at Oase. Ever!The earlier you go back the better the service anywhere in the world. The best plan is to enjoy the providers as much as possible now before it gets even worse.

Pistons
07-15-17, 20:08
The earlier you go back the better the service anywhere in the world. The best plan is to enjoy the providers as much as possible now before it gets even worse.In 1952-56 the girls at Atlantis paid us to take their virginity, and didn't let go of our cocks before they had orgasmed 10 times. Those were the days!

ExpatLover
07-15-17, 20:21
But if you go back to 1996-2002, there was never a single upsell at Oase. Ever!And before the first world war? Let us forget this nostalgia before it was always better, not for me with all those German girls in the clubs, so happy that most of them left and were positively replaced by the sweet Romanian girls. Just go on Kaufmich what I have done several times and meet some of the German girls, 3 times of 4 it was a disaster.

MikeTk1974
07-15-17, 21:42
Yesterday I took three sessions. One of them is the popular natural boobs with blond wavy hair. I don't ask her name and home country. She has many clients in queue. In case any buddy know her. Kindly let me know. Today I visit Sharks which has more boobs on offer. Sharks maybe number one choice in this summer.

Hessen Bub
07-15-17, 21:57
But if you go back to 1996-2002, there was never a single upsell at Oase. Ever!How the he'll would you know?

HB.

Pistons
07-16-17, 00:19
How the he'll would you know?

HB.I took a wank at a construction worker there once.

Creature2
07-16-17, 06:49
But if you go back to 1996-2002, there was never a single upsell at Oase. Ever!I believe you have enough FKK room visits under your belt to be a connaisseur in this FkkLand but with all my respect, I guess Oase opened it's gate in 1997 to its customers. Unfortunately, I didn't had any opportunity nor the mileage to visit it's opening but how did you visit Oase in 1996 ? Maybe on a ground breaking ceremony?

Creature2
07-16-17, 06:57
In 1952-56 the girls at Atlantis paid us to take their virginity, and didn't let go of our cocks before they had orgasmed 10 times. Those were the days!This one, I did miss this opportunity. Seriously, Atlantis was already shot down in 2004 before I discovered and started to frequent this FkkLand in 2007, too late for me. I heard many girls from Russia, Poland, Baltic of Atlantis spread to Oase and newly established World. I also heard the facilities were great in Atlantis, big outdoor pool, wellness etc.

Member #4585
07-16-17, 07:46
Ever sessioned with them? No chance to get a decent standard session including BJ, DFK, DATY and CFS out of them for 50. Valentina demands 50 extra for DATY. Carla is chasing non regulars, preferably Asians. Alexia still in great shape but rushed uninspired service.

HB.Yes. Decent service for repeats. True, not 50 euro sessions as I can hardly come in a 30 minute session and do all the sex acts I want to do with these girls.

No extra for DATY though and no extra for DFK. In fact public DFK as well as stuff in the kino.

Gino02
07-16-17, 07:48
This one, I did miss this opportunity. Seriously, Atlantis was already shot down in 2004 before I discovered and started to frequent this FkkLand in 2007, too late. I heard many girls of Atlantis went to Oase and newly established World. I also heard the facilities were great in Atlantis, big outdoor pool, wellness etc.Remember the big nice bed next to the indoor pool at Atlantis? Almost like having sex on a stage. And the girls will ask guys let's do it there! Or anywhere else wide open in public! Atlantis was almost like a huge house party full of beautiful young naked girls in high heels who wanted to fuck every guy there! Imagine Bernds. Only that 10 times bigger with 10 times the number of girls, with average casting better than any other FKK anywhere now, 30-50% German girls, 20-30% Russian / Ukrainians, and rest from other countries! And the management was nice too. Damn! Now you guys made me really reminiscing!

Citizen Kane
07-16-17, 08:26
I believe you have enough FKK room visits under your belt to be a connaisseur in this FkkLand but with all my respect, I guess Oase opened it's gate in 1997 to its customers. Unfortunately, I didn't had any opportunity nor the mileage to visit it's opening but how did you visit Oase in 1996 ? Maybe on a ground breaking ceremony?If Mauro used the same builders as he used for the extension work, breaking ground must have happened as part of the Marshall Plan.

Ortos
07-16-17, 08:46
...I guess Oase opened it's gate in 1997 to its customers. How many of us can remember the (red clay) tennis court one would pass walking from the parking to the club's front door?

Hessen Bub
07-16-17, 08:48
How many of us can remember the (red clay) tennis court one would pass walking from the parking to the club's front door?Yep. Seen them quite often. Oase opened 1997. Don't know if Pistons posts are meant to be funny, if so I'm missing the humor.

HB.

Ortos
07-16-17, 09:13
Oase opened 1997.

HB.My first visit to Oase was, if memory serves, something like late 2000/ early 2001. My first session as Oase (again: if memory is correct) was with a German girl Julia from Dresden (?), and my second was with a really great Latina blow job queen, Linda from Cuba. Both sessions featured the (then standard) long (gratis) warm-up BBBJ on the couch in the lounge before going to the room. Funny I remember those girls/sessions more vividly and in more detail than I remember girls/sessions I had just a year or two ago. Back then we had Oase at BHH and Atlantis at Altenstadt. We never needed anything else, LOL!

HB: Do you remember the first girls you sessioned with at Oase back then?

Hessen Bub
07-16-17, 10:00
If I remember correctly my first sessions at Oase were Naomi and Melissa, both from Cuba. Quite a lot of memorable sessions there. Remember Lynet (te) from Kenia?

HB.

Citizen Kane
07-16-17, 10:38
My first time at Oase was March 2009. Can't remember the first girl but I do remember going with Sunny before departing. I remember I said to a friend, "Well, it would have been like going to Disney World and not going on Space Mountain otherwise".

Turgid
07-16-17, 11:50
My first time at Oase was March 2009. Can't remember the first girl but I do remember going with Sunny before departing. I remember I said to a friend, "Well, it would have been like going to Disney World and not going on Space Mountain otherwise".For some strange reason the girls I really like were not so popular with mongers. I really enjoyed Sunny, never did more than a half hour session with her, she usually got me off in 10 to 15 minutes with her kegel, the best kegel I've ever experienced, true German quality. I also liked Michelle from Switzerland with whom I did many one hour and more sessions, also Guitta from Hungary and others. My favorite was Simona, Ro, never went with her for less than an hour. I have been in FKKland since the end of May and and sessioned scores of girls and have not been motivated to spend more than half an hour with any provider.

Creature2
07-16-17, 15:22
My first time in Oase was September 2007, it was the tenth anniversary party of Oase. IPM also were there. I stayed only till 8 pm. I sessioned with 3 girls, first a girl from Slovakia, second girl was half carribic, half Iranian, third girl was half Polish half German upon their words. All my sessions were in the kino that day, I insisted for that, it was a kinda fantasy for me. After that I did not made any more session in the kino. That was enough for a fantasy. The names of the girls escaped me, it was 10 years ago, LOL.

I believe Mauro might organise another 20th year anniversary party this year in September, maybe Saturday just before the IAA, the 9th of September.

The Cane
07-16-17, 15:29
My first time in Oase was September 2007, it was the tenth anniversary party of Oase. IPM also were there. I stayed only till 8 pm. I sessioned with 3 girls, first a girl from Slovakia.I wonder if you can remember the name of the girl from Slovakia? One of my favorites at Oase was a girl from Slovakia going by "Belinda". She tended to work during the day hours and was very, very good. Looked kind of like "that girl in the neighborhood" you always wanted to fuck and would jerk off in her image at night LOL!

Guy93
07-16-17, 16:15
Funny, some of you were banging chicks at FKK's while I was just a few years old child.

Would be interesting to see how FKK's looked back in the 90's.

Pistons
07-16-17, 16:16
Yep. Seen them quite often. Oase opened 1997. Don't know if Pistons posts are meant to be funny, if so I'm missing the humor.

HB.Getting past the moderator is getting harder these days. So I need to make my jokes more covertly. Which means leaving out the smileys. And yes, it was an ironic joke regarding the age old "everything was better in the past" shit we've all heard a million times. And where everyone not in the elite old timer club is all thinking 'who the fuck cares?' Hehe.

Pistons
07-16-17, 16:22
Read this article you elitists: http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/987726.

Ortos
07-16-17, 16:30
Would be interesting to see how FKK's looked back in the 90's.It would also be interesting to see (and session with, of course!) some of the girls from yesteryear that used to be such prominent stars of the Oase Line-up. Maybe Mauro can bring back some retired old-time girls for one night, if he does organise a 20-year anniversary party.

Pistons
07-16-17, 16:32
It would also be interesting to see (and session with, of course!) some of the girls from yesteryear that used to be such prominent stars of the Oase Line-up. Maybe Mauro can bring back some retired old-time girls for one night, if he does organise a 20-year anniversary party.Sylvana is still at Samya.

Hessen Bub
07-16-17, 17:09
Would be interesting to see how FKK's looked back in the 90's.Before 2000 there weren't that many. Oase, Atlantis, Schieferhof and a few more.

HB.

Member #4581
07-16-17, 17:13
Unless they somehow manage to time freeze them, not sure if we will still like the old timer girls. Speaking just for myself, I discovered I am a bastard of very little loyalty -- age ravages these girls very quickly, and I seem to lose attraction towards even super favorites in a couple of years, my be 3 years tops.

ExpatLover
07-16-17, 18:16
Unless they somehow manage to time freeze them, not sure if we will still like the old timer girls. Speaking just for myself, I discovered I am a bastard of very little loyalty -- age ravages these girls very quickly, and I seem to lose attraction towards even super favorites in a couple of years, my be 3 years tops.Right for the majority of girls but when the girl is not smoking, drinking, or taking drug, also not working like a dog, she can keep fresh, today I sessioned a girl at Oase who I already sessioned 3 years back and she is still very beautiful with a extremely beautiful skin. (very natural, no tattoo, piercing etc.), but I agree really she is really a exception.

Jooeey
07-16-17, 19:06
Guys correct me if I am wrong! But the sex industry in Germany was legalized in 2002-2003 right? So did FKK club like OASE exist even before that?

Hessen Bub
07-16-17, 20:36
Yes they did.

HB.

Citizen Kane
07-16-17, 20:44
Guys correct me if I am wrong! But the sex industry in Germany was legalized in 2002-2003 right? So did FKK club like OASE exist even before that?The way it was explained to me was it was sort of a grey zone. It wasn't legal but it wasn't illegal either.

Prurient6
07-17-17, 01:55
Before 2000 there weren't that many. Oase, Atlantis, Schieferhof and a few more.

HB.There were a whole bunch of small (house or even apartment-sized) FKK clubs in the grungy Ruhrgebiet area (Essen-Bochum-Dortmund etc.) My first visit was to the club in Herne (Werderstr. 76) in 1996 (and then to Bernd's around the same time). Was using public transportation and had to time my sessions according to timetables. I also have fond memories of the awesome Atlantis in Altenstadt, especially appealing for its international cast. If I remember correctly, the uptight neighbors hated them, but that would not have been enough to shut them down without the shady business that was apparently going on on the side. It is particularly stupid to do that when one is already making good money from a barely legal biz like a brothel, which already puts and keeps one in the spotlight.

So, I do kind of buy the argument that the club owners are the ones who might ultimately eliminate BBBJ, because it's in the interest of continued business, as long as all clubs will get rid of it more or less simultaneously, and no club "unfairly" competes by tolerating it. Such a club would likely face quite a bit of pressure from competitors. And if the times of certain services in German FKKs are indeed coming to an end, I think keeping quiet around here will at best delay that demise, but cannot possibly prevent it.

In any case, a few years from now an increasing part of the male population will be low-libido techno-virgins who get their infrequent blowjobs (if any) only from sex robots. At that point, the condom issue disappears as all contact is artificial. The beginning of these developments are already observable in places like Japan. People like us will be freaky dinosaurs.

Creature2
07-17-17, 05:00
Before 2000 there weren't that many. Oase, Atlantis, Schieferhof and a few more.

HB.Maybe, Sudfass-Oase also existing or maybe not?

Ortos
07-17-17, 09:35
Maybe, Sudfass-Oase also existing or maybe not?No, no: the old Sauna club Sudfass, by the river on Oscar-von-Mueller, saw the demolition team a few years ago.

Syzygies
07-17-17, 12:03
No, no: the old Sauna club Sudfass, by the river on Oscar-von-Mueller, saw the demolition team a few years ago.I think he refers to something else.

http://www.fkk-club-in-muenchen.de/en/index.php?k=1

I visited Sudfass Oase in Muenchen Pasing perhaps 2005 or so, but had clearly been around for quite a few years before that. It was a real FKK in that most of the male guests were pretty much naked too. None of these silly dressing-gowns. LOL.

Mr Ho
07-17-17, 13:09

HB.How come I did not know about it till 2009. LOL.

I began mongering in 2000.

Hessen Bub
07-17-17, 14:45
No, no: the old Sauna club Sudfass, by the river on Oscar-von-Mueller, saw the demolition team a few years ago.I guess he meant Sudfass already existed before 2000. And he is right, it existed since 1971. Never visited though.

HB.

Ortos
07-17-17, 19:37
I guess he meant Sudfass already existed before 2000. And he is right, it existed since 1971. Never visited though.

HB.Perhaps you are correct, but he did write "Sudfass-Oase also existing", which is present tense, not past tense. I assume he is living in the present tense, but maybe that assumption is wrong? Yes, many of us frequented Sudfass (in Frankfurt) by the river before FKKs opened their doors. I remember another place that used to be on ElbeStr of all places: Sauna 2000. I think I went there in the 1980's, just to show how demented I was back then. LOL.

And then there was a place called "Zeil 15": I can tell you stories. Btw: I walked by that location a few weeks ago. The same neon sign saying "Zeil 15" is still in place, believe it or not! LOL

Creature2
07-17-17, 20:13
Sorry from all fellow members for this confusion, I was just trying to refer the Sudfass on downtown Frankfurt am Main. Yes, Sudfass is located on the river bank of Main. And I was trying to ask whether Sudfass was existing before 2000 or not. HB already answered it, it is quite old. I visited Sudfass three times since 2005, it is not easy to define it as a real FKK, but has a bar, contact area, wellness and room upstairs to session.

Sosa23
07-19-17, 03:43
Anyone know the name of a smallish Ro girl who studied music back in Ro? She wore her hair in ponytail. I sessioned with her back in March, but haven't seen her during recent visits.

Thanks!

Turgid
07-20-17, 12:17
Made my first visit to Oase yesterday after having gone exclusively to Sharks since the end of May and think it was a good decision. Oase has more hot girls than Sharks although Sharks has the greater number. Although Sharks has a greater number of girls than Oase it also has the greater number of punters so that overall the female to male ratio in Oase was better than Sharks' generally.

From the moment I started engaging girls my spidey sense went off. The majority of girls I spoke too told me that DATY was an extra 50 euros for a half hour session. Only a small number even mentioned that they will allow it in a one hour 100 euro session. Some not so hot babes told me that blow job, DATY and sex was ok for a 50 euro session. I, however, came across a few doable providers who agreed to similar 50 euro sessions and made a note of their names.

After spending a considerable amount of time interviewing dozens of girls I came across one who I wanted and was favourably mentioned here. She told me that sex, blow job and kiss p...y was 100 euros. I would have gone with her if it was for a 1 hour session and asked her if it was for one hour. She replied no but would allow me to go beyond the half hour. I did not like that reply as it suggested too much clock watching and I declined. She then left but quickly returned and said that one hour is ok. I was already spooked by her previous response so declined again, she did not get upset as some other girls were and was polite and left.

Having decided that I was spending too much time sessionless I decided that I would do the next doable babe I encountered who agreed to a reasonable remuneration and this I found in an early 30 something Hungarian who was excellent in the interview. This turned out to be a great session with bonuses one being DFK.

To sum up:

In Oase unlike Sharks most of the girls will request extra for DFK in a half hour session. In Sharks they will ask for an extended session.

From my observation at the lockers the not so hot girls were much busier than the hot ones.

You now have to get a key to enter the zimmers (do they clean them?)

The food at Oase has improved considerably from last year. It is now better than that of Sharks and yesterday I had the best meal I've ever had at an FKK.

I will return to Oase to session the girls whom I noted agreed to 50 euro half hour sessions for blow job, DATY and FS. There was one gorgeous chick who I might do for a 100 euro half hour session.

Most of the babes I spoke with would do 50 euro half hour sessions with blow job and sex but with the absence of BBBJ I really need DATY.

UltraHappy
07-20-17, 17:10
spending too much time sessionless I decided that I would do the next doable babe I encountered who agreed to a reasonable remuneration and this I found in an early 30 something Hungarian who was excellent in the interview. This turned out to be a great session with bonuses one being DFK.

You now have to get a key to enter the zimmers (do they clean them?)

I will return to Oase to session the girls whom I noted agreed to 50 euro half hour sessions for blow job, DATY and FS.

Most of the babes I spoke with would do 50 euro half hour sessions with blow job and sex but with the absence of BBBJ I really need DATY.The Zimmer key system has been in place for years now at Oase. Yes, they clean the rooms, every night. Rooms are not cleaned between sessions throughout the day unless you alert the bar that there is a problem with the room when you return the key (for example, someone spilled a soda on the bed, etc).

You spent a lot of time thoroughly interviewing. Next time, try just going to the room and going with the flow and see if you experience better results. Sometimes asking these sorts of questions invites a negotiation that would have never occurred had you not begun the negotiation in the first place.

For example, in the room, sometimes I just kiss a girl. I don't start with, "Ok, before I kiss you, please enumerate to me your price list for such activity. " (I know that is not what you did, just an example). When you ask this question, it invites the girl to start negotiating with you when there may have been no negotiation in the first place if you hadn't asked.

Ok, you may try this six times and find that this approach doesn't work you, but I would recommend just trying it to see how it works for you.

On the other hand, I don't do DATY and this service is not important to me -- I frankly don't care to do it, so based on this difference alone, you may find better results with your thorough interview-first approach.

In any case, I can't help but wonder if by the act of the interviewing itself, you are provoking some of these restrictions / surcharges that would not otherwise exist. Yes, the risk in my approach is that you may "waste" some 50 Euro sessions through your auditioning efforts that could have been avoided with your exhaustive interviews, but at the same time, you may find sessions without as many restrictions / surcharges as well with the go-with-the-flow approach.

Sirioja
07-20-17, 20:04
The Zimmer key system has been in place for years now at Oase. Yes, they clean the rooms, every night. Rooms are not cleaned between sessions..At GT or LR, they clean between rooms even not always very clean on the floor or around bed.

At Globe, girls have to change sheet after sex.

Sirioja
07-20-17, 20:46
Made my first visit to Oase yesterday after having gone exclusively to Sharks since the end of May and think it was a good decision. Oase has more hot girls than Sharks although Sharks has the greater number. Although Sharks has a greater number of girls than Oase it also has the greater number of punters so that overall the female to male ratio in Oase was better than Sharks' generally.

From the moment I started engaging girls my spidey sense went off. The majority of girls I spoke too told me that DATY was an extra 50 euros for a half hour session. Only a small number even mentioned that they will allow it in a one hour 100 euro session. Some not so hot babes told me that blow job, DATY and sex was ok for a 50 euro session. I, however, came across a few doable providers who agreed to similar 50 euro sessions and made a note of their names.

After spending a considerable amount of time interviewing dozens of girls I came across one who I wanted and was favourably mentioned here. She told me that sex, blow job and kiss p...y was 100 euros. I would have gone with her if it was for a 1 hour session and asked her if it was for one hour. She replied no but would allow me to go beyond the half hour. I did not like that reply as it suggested too much clock watching and I declined. She then left but quickly returned and said that one hour is ok. I was already spooked by her previous response so declined again, she did not get upset as some other girls were and was polite and left.

Having decided that I was spending too much time sessionless I decided that I would do the next doable babe I encountered who agreed to a reasonable remuneration and this I found in an early 30 something Hungarian who was excellent in the interview..Even each one own experiences, even I agree for improved foods at Oase and I miss my 2 holes in the garden, even never experienced upselling at Sharks with Megan, or Sandra, or Mandy, or Gloria. Ro, my last girls, but not attracted by 100 GND at Sharks, and would not be in the mood to enjoy if had to make your hard, boring, investigation job, asking: are you sure to be a woman? Are you able to smile? Do you know how to kiss? How to suck? To play DATY? To play sex? Are you able to behave like a woman? To feel how to give pleasure to a man? So, I don't lose my time with little girls, I go to clubs with women, because women don't upsell for kissing, for sucking, for DATY, just enjoyable fluent sex with them, no need to beg to get pleasure. Waste of time with little girls who are not able to behave like real women, most often just making as much money as possible for pimp.

ExpatLover
07-20-17, 21:43
The Zimmer key system has been in place for years now at Oase. Yes, they clean the rooms, every night. Rooms are not cleaned between sessions throughout the day unless you alert the bar that there is a problem with the room when you return the key (for example, someone spilled a soda on the bed, etc).

You spent a lot of time thoroughly interviewing. Next time, try just going to the room and going with the flow and see if you experience better results. Sometimes asking these sorts of questions invites a negotiation that would have never occurred had you not begun the negotiation in the first place.

For example, in the room, sometimes I just kiss a girl. I don't start with, "Ok, before I kiss you, please enumerate to me your price list for such activity. " (I know that is not what you did, just an example). When you ask this question, it invites the girl to start negotiating with you when there may have been no negotiation in the first place if you hadn't asked.

Ok, you may try this six times and find that this approach doesn't work you, but I would recommend just trying it to see how it works for you.

On the other hand, I don't do DATY and this service is not important to me -- I frankly don't care to do it, so based on this difference alone, you may find better results with your thorough interview-first approach.

In any case, I can't help but wonder if by the act of the interviewing itself, you are provoking some of these restrictions / surcharges that would not otherwise exist. Yes, the risk in my approach is that you may "waste" some 50 Euro sessions through your auditioning efforts that could have been avoided with your exhaustive interviews, but at the same time, you may find sessions without as many restrictions / surcharges as well with the go-with-the-flow approach.I do exactly like you, never interview, never ask for a price list, just go to the room, and after 14 years of FKK I can say that except anal and CIM, I never paid any extra and I got a lot of kissing, DATY etc.

Pistons
07-20-17, 22:09
Too bad with that upsell agenda they have going at Oase. With such a lineup they would have attracted twice as many customers if they had played nice. Or just agreed to add all for 60 like at Artemis.

Member #4585
07-20-17, 22:25
Anyone know the name of a smallish Ro girl who studied music back in Ro? She wore her hair in ponytail. I sessioned with her back in March, but haven't seen her during recent visits.

Thanks!Is that the girl that looks like she is thirteen years old?

Member #4581
07-20-17, 23:08
UH if you don't mind, in any given trip what is your rough split between regulars and new girls (you new to them, and them new to you) over the length of the trip at Oase? It is obvious that you are having a lot more success than the less frequent guys, and I wonder if that's because you have more regulars than other men, or because you have a better spidey sense when it comes to new girls. May be both?

I have generally had a very good time at Oase (although my trips have been tilting 3 or 4 to 1 days between Sharks and Oase) but that's because I simply don't need DFK or DATY at Oase, and if I can get a couple of girls to fuck me in the kino I am happy. (I can't even remember if I ever kissed any girl at Oase).

UltraHappy
07-21-17, 01:24
UH if you don't mind, in any given trip what is your rough split between regulars and new girls (you new to them, and them new to you) over the length of the trip at Oase? It is obvious that you are having a lot more success than the less frequent guys, and I wonder if that's because you have more regulars than other men, or because you have a better spidey sense when it comes to new girls. May be both?

I have generally had a very good time at Oase (although my trips have been tilting 3 or 4 to 1 days between Sharks and Oase) but that's because I simply don't need DFK or DATY at Oase, and if I can get a couple of girls to fuck me in the kino I am happy. (I can't even remember if I ever kissed any girl at Oase).I have a list of girls who are my favorites and I repeat those over and over again, often spending quite long times with my favorites. Every trip, I do force myself to try some new girls however. And, everyone one of my favorites started out as a new girl at some point of course. So, my split between regulars and new girls leans heavily to my regulars. Sometimes I will agonize over a couple of days of whether I should go to the room with that one new girl or not. Haha, sometimes I overthink things. My girls often tell me, "Just go with her already!

About 5 of the long time girls at Oase have added me to their list of guys who are too difficult for them (that is, not easy money). So, they've decided they won't go to the room with me. But that's totally ok since there are enough other girls who I love there who are quite happy to spent time with me.

Most of the girls know that I spend long times in the room at least sometimes and those who have figured this out are often usually eager to audition with me (those 5 exceptions notwithstanding). Then again, some new girls I go to the room have never heard of me either. So, it just depends.

I don't think I have a spidey sense. Sometimes I make mistakes selecting new actresses as well.

I will say that it's evident to the new girls I talk to that I'm not a newbie though, so that may help the dynamics in my situation in some cases.

Sosa23
07-21-17, 02:34
Is that the girl that looks like she is thirteen years old?Yes! What's her name? It's she still at Oase?

Pistons
07-21-17, 03:34
UH: now I wonder which girls it is that say no to you because they think you are a hard catch. I think 2-4 girls there have me on a similar list. Although one of them refused it was the case last time. LOL. Our experiences and take on Oase seems pretty much even.

Pistons
07-21-17, 03:39
At GT or LR, they clean between rooms even not always very clean on the floor or around bed.

At Globe, girls have to change sheet after sex.Same at Artemis.

Member #4585
07-21-17, 04:59
Yes! What's her name? It's she still at Oase?Yeah, yeah. I play a little scenario with her. I say that I am doing a control on her as she really look like she is thirteen years old since she is so small and young looking. I ask for ID and ask her questions.

With the new law the girls have staggered periods by when they need to register with the police. So I ask for this certification for the Hessen state.

Then I ask if she has registered for tax returns as well now and what is her claimed income less expenses for entry fees, travel to work, condoms, cosmetics and other business expenses. Conceptually I ask did she deliberately under report income to match her expenses and hence not need to pay any German taxes.

Then I ask her about has made her annual visit to the Hessen medical authorities for her instruction on putting on a condom on a penis and did she get a pass mark document from that Hessen medical practitioner so that she can show her club or the police if they control her that she is allowed to work.

Lastly I ask has she seen the guidance counsellor yet about discussing her leaving this type of work and naybe taking a job at Aldi or working in McDonalds or working as a bar tender as she has no skills and needs to learn some.

Turgid
07-21-17, 08:44
The Zimmer key system has been in place for years now at Oase. Yes, they clean the rooms, every night. Rooms are not cleaned between sessions throughout the day unless you alert the bar that there is a problem with the room when you return the key (for example, someone spilled a soda on the bed, etc).The key system for the rooms was not in place in my last visit to Oase last year. I believe that rooms should be checked by staff after each use and cleaned if necessary, the key system makes that less likely, but that's just me, if it bothers no one else then no problem. Also the changing room area is much less clean than Shark's. I love my modus operandi, it works for me, to each his own. Thanks for the advice though.

Sosa23
07-21-17, 09:05
Name? Please? It's she still there?

Yeah, yeah. I play a little scenario with her. I say that I am doing a control on her as she really look like she is thirteen years old since she is so small and young looking. I ask for ID and ask her questions.

With the new law the girls have staggered periods by when they need to register with the police. So I ask for this certification for the Hessen state.

Then I ask if she has registered for tax returns as well now and what is her claimed income less expenses for entry fees, travel to work, condoms, cosmetics and other business expenses. Conceptually I ask did she deliberately under report income to match her expenses and hence not need to pay any German taxes.

Then I ask her about has made her annual visit to the Hessen medical authorities for her instruction on putting on a condom on a penis and did she get a pass mark document from that Hessen medical practitioner so that she can show her club or the police if they control her that she is allowed to work.

Lastly I ask has she seen the guidance counsellor yet about discussing her leaving this type of work and naybe taking a job at Aldi or working in McDonalds or working as a bar tender as she has no skills and needs to learn some.

UltraHappy
07-21-17, 12:32
The key system for the rooms was not in place in my last visit to Oase last year. I believe that rooms should be checked by staff after each use and cleaned if necessary, the key system makes that less likely, but that's just me, if it bothers no one else then no problem. Also the changing room area is much less clean than Shark's. I love my modus operandi, it works for me, to each his own. Thanks for the advice though.In that case, it is very strange that there are reports on this very forum of people going to get a key to go to a room that date all the way back to January, 2015, possibly even before then. The key system has definitely been in place for well over more than a year. I will forgive your lack of memory though -- it is easy to forget such details when surrounded by such beauties. Haha.

TankTank123
07-21-17, 13:10
The key system was put in place immediately after the completion of the renovations. But I noticed that they did not operate it on busy days. In fact, and the first month of implementation, when there was a queue, the girls were already circumventing the system by passing the keys to their friends. And in the following months, the guy handing out the slippers and robes gave up completely trying to manage the keys during busy days.

Sirioja
07-21-17, 13:37
Same at Artemis.Like GT / LR or Globe?

Turgid
07-21-17, 22:18
The three rooms I did today did not require a key for entry so that's the end of that story, now on to the p...y. I was prepared to session girls I had previously interviewed who agreed to 50 euro rooms but lo and behold all the girls who agreed to be interviewed by me said they would provide blow job, DATY and sex for 50 euros. Then there were those who completely ignored me. Conclusion: talk went around that I am only interested in 50 euro sessions and those who wanted more ignored me.

It is funny because there was this very hot Romanian who I would have agreed to pay 100 euros and when I asked her for a half hour session with my favored services she agreed to 50 euros. From the walk to the zimmer I knew that it was not going to be the kind of session that I wanted, she did not speak at all only answered any questions I asked her; she was clearly unhappy about the 50 euros. In the room we got down to business, I started with DATY which she obviously enjoyed perhaps trying to contain herself. I thought that should warm her up before the blowjob and it was indeed a very good BJ, the girl obviously got some skills. At this point I thought to myself that I should extend the session but that thought was quickly dashed when we got to FS. She was reluctant to change positions and was very unresponsive. I guess she thought to herself that she's only giving me a 50 euro experience. In spite of her icyness I miraculously released during doggy, it was actually the hotness of her body that precipitated this. If only she was a good lay I would pay her more and repeat but alas that is not to be. So my FKK experience so far this year remains good performance from plain girls and shitty service from the hot ones. Result: no repeats.

Pistons
07-21-17, 22:21
Like GT / LR or Globe?They should be yes. Sometimes slacking though. But girls have told me quite a few times when it has not been clean that the cleaners have been slacking. I think they might have a system where they give indignation of rooms that needs to be prioritized for cleaning first as well.

UltraHappy
07-21-17, 23:28
The three rooms I did today did not require a key for entry so that's the end of that storyAre you sure you're talking about the Oase in Friedrichsdorf? Each girl consistently locks the door of each room upon leaving, so you won't be able to enter any of the rooms without a key -- unless the rooms you are referring to are the Kino or one of the tents or other spots in the Garden, but those aren't "rooms. ".

It seems silly for you to insist on this fantasy of no keys in Oase both now and just last year -- it simply doesn't work that way at the Oase in Friedrichsdorf. Then again, perhaps you are reviewing one of the other Oase clubs that is not located in Friedrichsdorf (just north of Frankfurt). Could it be that you were under the influence of alcohol or other substances and so perhaps don't remember details such as the girl grabbing a key for the room?

In any case, if you want to believe in your key-less fantasy, go right ahead. That doesn't change the fact that there is and has been for quite a long time (much longer than a year) a consistent key system in place at Oase.

Member #4581
07-21-17, 23:28
Turgid. Thanks for sharing. You are an experienced monger, far more experienced than me certainly -- but I guess my question is, why mention the half hour or 50 E upfront? The session you described sounded like one that could have been great, but she had preconceived notions and underperformed. In other words, self fulfilling prophetic bad ends to sessions that could have been better. If you go with the flow, wouldn't you have a better mix of good sesssions? Just a thought.

Shark16
07-22-17, 03:07
The key system was put in place immediately after the completion of the renovations.True. Around four years ago if memory serves. Since then I can't remember having had a room without having a key. Whether the girl wants to lock the door or not is a different story.

Sirioja
07-22-17, 08:51
The three rooms I did today did not require a key for entry so that's the end of that story, now on to the p...y. I was prepared to session girls I had previously interviewed who agreed to 50 euro rooms but lo and behold all the girls who agreed to be interviewed by me said they would provide blow job, DATY and sex for 50 euros. Then there were those who completely ignored me. Conclusion: talk went around that I am only interested in 50 euro sessions and those who wanted more ignored me.

It is funny because there was this very hot Romanian who I would have agreed to pay 100 euros and when I asked her for a half hour session with my favored services she agreed to 50 euros. From the walk to the zimmer I knew that it was not going to be the kind of session that I wanted, she did not speak at all only answered any questions I asked her; she was clearly unhappy about the 50 euros. In the room we got down to business, I started with DATY which she obviously enjoyed perhaps trying to contain herself. I thought that should warm her up before the blowjob and it was indeed a very good BJ, the girl obviously got some skills. At this point I thought to myself that I should extend the session but that thought was quickly dashed when we got to FS. She was reluctant to change positions and was very unresponsive. I guess she thought to herself that she's only giving me a 50 euro experience. In spite of her icyness I miraculously released during doggy, it was actually the hotness of her body that precipitated this. If only she was a good lay I would pay her more and repeat but alas that is not to be. So my FKK experience so far this year remains good performance from plain girls and shitty service from the hot ones. Result: no repeats.Despite your hard investigation job to select girls and you are very courageous about this, which would kill my desire, but you want to pay only 50, so you only get for 50 € and less than 30 mn game. I think all girls don't worth same rate. Low level GND don't even worth 50 for me, but pretty dreamed girls worth time to show we treat them as a woman, WGs don't give cyprine in 5 minutes, often more than 20 minutes, but when they really gave you to drink and this is only thing I believe, then most often you will have a beauty who will to give you pleasure back.

I play my game depending on each girl, I go to the prettiest, after few minutes, less than 5, usually I know how much girl will worth in room: 40/50, 80/100, or longer time, sometimes 2 hours, sometimes repeating like yesterday for our discovery, and thinking to return today, even I didn't say to her and have appointment with another one in another club.

We get from girls from what we are and our behavior. Some girls, most often when they are pretty, think they worth more than 50.

Turgid
07-22-17, 09:59
Turgid. Thanks for sharing. You are an experienced monger, far more experienced than me certainly -- but I guess my question is, why mention the half hour or 50 E upfront? The session you described sounded like one that could have been great, but she had preconceived notions and underperformed. In other words, self fulfilling prophetic bad ends to sessions that could have been better. If you go with the flow, wouldn't you have a better mix of good sesssions? Just a thought.You're welcome. I am indeed experienced. More than you? That is not certain. I mentioned the half hour 50 E upfront because if I don't when we get down to business she would tell me that DATY is 50 E extra. My experience has shown me that you cannot buy GFE; my first session with a provider is always exploratory and will be for 50 E, if she is hot and provides good service and GFE I will extend the session and most likely repeat.

Member #4585
07-22-17, 11:08
Yeah, yeah. I play a little scenario with her. I say that I am doing a control on her as she really look like she is thirteen years old since she is so small and young looking. I ask for ID and ask her questions.

Lastly I ask has she seen the guidance counsellor yet about discussing her leaving this type of work and naybe taking a job at Aldi or working in McDonalds or working as a bar tender as she has no skills and needs to learn some.I neglected to add, that after this role playing with her I then say I need to take her into custody. She gets her hands tied up with her (with my bath robe's belt) and she is led to her prison cell (we take a key for a room). In the room she is taught a lesson for her bad behaviour. Basically she has to suck cock and get fucked. Then she to swallow at the end.

Nice fun.

Be Wilder
07-22-17, 21:29
Oase was my first brush with FKKs and holds a special place in my affections not least because that is where I met two of my all-time favourite hookers (Fidan and Jennifer who are much missed) and all things being equal it remains my favourite club. I also like the outlay with the huge grounds which are great to relax in the summer, the relax room, and the food has got much better and is now the best in the FKK clubs. The rooms could be better and I know many of the girls would like nicer rooms and beds. Of course, "all things equal" means the quality of girls and service. I feel it has fallen below Sharks and Palace in that respect over the last 18-24 months though not appreciably so and always finds a place in my FKK itinerary.

I got to Friedrichsdorf by train and stayed at Mercure and got a cab which cost E11. I got there at 430 pm and entry was E70 - if I had got there before 4 pm it would have been E50 but my fault for lazing around. He weather was not quite as good as the previous 2 days which was a shame as Oase is a great place on a warm, sunny day and I enjoy lazing outside on a lunger reading a book between sessions and admiring the scenery. Like Sharks and Palace, I thought there was a slight dip in quality compared to May which was surprising for Oase as in May, I had visited on a Monday but there were in fact slightly fewer girls than in May. Perhaps 50-60.

Daya: The first girl of the day was Daya who is a pretty, petite natural looking young girl (early 20's) with brown hair. Nice figure and perky tits and an easy choice.

The session itself was ok and mainly consisted of some cursory foreplay and a decent blowjob but I couldn't cum for some reason so called it quits after 20 minutes. She was also trying to give the "GFE programme" upsell but that fell on deaf ears. E50.

Raissa: Things picked up with Raissa. Not too dissimilar in looks to Daya but is taller, older (late 20's) and her eyes have a slight Eurasian look which I like. Overall, a very nice package and I had noticed her on previous visits but had never got round to seeing her.

The service was also good, good blowjob, followed by doggy and finished with a HJ. If she's about next time, I think I will take her for a longer session. E50.

Vanessa and Diana: Last time I had a good threesome with two old favourites, busty Hungarian Elizabeth and tall, slim brunette with small tits, Daniella. They were about but both got snapped up. Elizabeth by some old Iranian dude and Daniella by a really old regular. They must have been taken for 5 and 8 hours respectively. I guess everyone has their own style of punting.

It was getting towards 2 am and decided it was time to wrap the night up with a threesome. I had earlier bumped into blonde Vanessa who I've had 3 times in the past. Each time in a threesome. She is a blonde, medium height, medium frame, decent tits. She also reads the ISG forum and said she recognised my previous posts so I should add she was also looking better (but this was the case). As our companion, I chose Diana who is a black girl from the Dominican Republic. Again, no stranger as I had her in a threesome with Vanessa before and also individually in May where she was just dynamite. I had earlier noted there were a couple of Asian girls but they had gone home by then which was a shame as I would have added one of them to the mix. It still would have fell short of one of my remaining fantasies which is a 4 girl orgy with the four girls comprising a white, a brown, a black and a yellow girl. However, there are very few Asian or brown girls in FKK land. Dubai or London is probably the best place to make that particular dream come true though it won't be cheap in either location!

On our way to the room, Daniella had just finished with her client. I invited her along but she said she was waiting for payment and needed a shower which was a shame. Nevertheless, Vanessa and Diana were more than enough to keep me happy. Diana (like Daniella) is more circumspect in a threesome and for that reason I might see Vanessa on a one-on-one next time to see if she gets more raunchy but they both know how to please a man and have been with me enough times to know how I like it. A nice long, teasing session with the first half hour consisting of blowjobs. Second half, it was time to up the ante and did them both doggy style in turns whilst the other nuzzled on my chest. First up was Vanessa and I particularly enjoyed having her flat on her front while I mounted her as it is one of my favourite positions. I could have cum that way but managed to hold off as I wanted to sample Diana who I did in more conventional doggy. Seem to recall finishing with a HJ. Would be very happy to see either or both of them again. E200.

Overall, it was a good tour and all three days and clubs were broadly in line with expectations and previous experience. I guess it remains to be seen if the new law changes the dynamics in particular to owo being a standard service but it seems the early signs are positive? I should be back in Germany in October so I guess I will find out first hand. That trip will probably determine whether I return specifically for my FKK tours as I have been doing so for the last 5 years. I'm sure the German economy will not suffer due to my absence but I can't be sure of the Romanian economy!

DrPoon
07-23-17, 12:13
Too bad enacting the scenario is illegal in and of itself (I. E. Swallow at the end).

I neglected to add, that after this role playing with her I then say I need to take her into custody. She gets her hands tied up with her (with my bath robe's belt) and she is led to her prison cell (we take a key for a room). In the room she is taught a lesson for her bad behaviour. Basically she has to suck cock and get fucked. Then she to swallow at the end.

Nice fun.

Sosa23
07-23-17, 13:26
Thanks, you've been very helpful, especially the party where you provided her name and if she's still there. Thanks so much for your altruism.

[QQUOTE=Bitumen;2063652]I neglected to add, that after this role playing with her I then say I need to take her into custody. She gets her hands tied up with her (with my bath robe's belt) and she is led to her prison cell (we take a key for a room). In the room she is taught a lesson for her bad behaviour. Basically she has to suck cock and get fucked. Then she to swallow at the end.

Nice fun. [ / QUOTE]

UltraHappy
07-24-17, 00:18
Too bad enacting the scenario is illegal in and of itself (I. E. Swallow at the end).He meant that she had to swallow her pride of course. Bitumen is an upstanding gentleman who would never encourage or participate in any illegal activities, naturally.

PKMongerer123
07-24-17, 18:22
Hello,

I m planning to visit Oase next month. It will be my 2nd trip to FKK. Last time it was Artemis. Can anyone share suggestions for 1st time visitors. How is the weather like in Frankfurt during August and would it be possible to session in open air? On the website it is mentioned that the bikini day is Wednesday if I'm not mistaken. I would like to be there on days when girls are totally nude so any experiences please share.

Thanks.

Sosa23
07-24-17, 19:04
Welp, McDonald's girl was not the girl I saw before. I sessioned with her anyway, and it was the single most disinterested time a female has ever shown me. And then she asked for a tip.

He meant that she had to swallow her pride of course. Bitumen is an upstanding gentleman who would never encourage or participate in any illegal activities, naturally.

Leeky0922
07-25-17, 10:24
I'm planning to go today.

Since it is my first visit, so nervous.

Anyway if you don't mind, please give tips at there.

Thanks.

Pistons
07-25-17, 17:43
Hello,

I m planning to visit Oase next month. It will be my 2nd trip to FKK. Last time it was Artemis. Can anyone share suggestions for 1st time visitors. How is the weather like in Frankfurt during August and would it be possible to session in open air? On the website it is mentioned that the bikini day is Wednesday if I'm not mistaken. I would like to be there on days when girls are totally nude so any experiences please share.

Thanks.At Oase you can fuck the girls outside. I sometimes do it up at this shrine which you have to walk up some stairs to get to. It overlooks the pool area and has a mirror. The mattress up there is a little hard, but the location is very nice. Some also fuck in little tents or on just towels far back in the garden area. Bikini bokano, doesn't matter to me. But yet, that means the girls are allowed to hide their nipples. On non-dessouse days (all days except Thursdays. I believe it is Thursdays at Oase) they must ass show their nipples at all times. That is pretty much the only rule. It is nothing more than a show or no nipple day. Some girls can look better with nice bikini tops though! Don't underestimate fashion.

ExpatLover
07-25-17, 17:58
Hello,

Thanks.Weather in Europe is quite unstable, last week it was 32 in Frankfurt today 15. If you visited Artelis, you will not get any surprise at Oase, same concept etc. The girls don t really respect the dress code but sure except Wednesday they are all naked. LU could be a little bit challenging knowing that some girls left for holidays but still enough will be there don't be afraid.

PKMongerer123
07-25-17, 21:08
At Oase you can fuck the girls outside. I sometimes do it up at this shrine which you have to walk up some stairs to get to. It overlooks the pool area and has a mirror. The mattress up there is a little hard, but the location is very nice. Some also fuck in little tents or on just towels far back in the garden area. Bikini bokano, doesn't matter to me. But yet, that means the girls are allowed to hide their nipples. On non-dessouse days (all days except Thursdays. I believe it is Thursdays at Oase) they must ass show their nipples at all times. That is pretty much the only rule. It is nothing more than a show or no nipple day. Some girls can look better with nice bikini tops though! Don't underestimate fashion.Thanks Pistons I can already imagine myself up there near shrine: I prefer nude days. Arriving in Frankfurt Friday morning so would be perfect will share my experience with all.

Goth Fkk
07-27-17, 12:07
International Motor Show (IAA) Cars, which will be held in Frankfurt am Main from September 14 to 24,2017. Unfortunately, I will be in Germany during the Messe. There'll be so many people gathering in the whole city. Actually, hotel budget is times higher than usual. How does big IAA affect FKK in Frankfurt it's crowed in Oase or Sharks. Should I avoid Frankfurt club during big messe.

ExpatLover
07-27-17, 19:42
International Motor Show (IAA) Cars, which will be held in Frankfurt am Main from September 14 to 24,2017. Unfortunately, I will be in Germany during the Messe. There'll be so many people gathering in the whole city. Actually, hotel budget is times higher than usual. How does big IAA affect FKK in Frankfurt it's crowed in Oase or Sharks. Should I avoid Frankfurt club during big messe.My recommendation is just to avoid this time, the clubs will be overcrowded after 5 PM and there will be a long waiting time for the room.

DrPoon
07-28-17, 01:38
Messes are terrible. Too many guys with too much money trying to monopolize girls with long times in the rooms. Car rental rates go up too.

International Motor Show (IAA) Cars, which will be held in Frankfurt am Main from September 14 to 24,2017. Unfortunately, I will be in Germany during the Messe. There'll be so many people gathering in the whole city. Actually, hotel budget is times higher than usual. How does big IAA affect FKK in Frankfurt it's crowed in Oase or Sharks. Should I avoid Frankfurt club during big messe.

KC Questor
07-28-17, 05:53
This car show totally bit me in the ass. I arrive in Frankfurt on the 14th and couldn't afford a room in Frankfurt for some of the nights, so for a few days I had to reserve a hotel out in Glashutten. I'm making the most of it and using those days for visits to the farther out places. I didn't realize that the rental cars were higher. I thought it was a decent price, but I don't know what's normal. I really hope it doesn't destroy the FKK scene.

Sirioja
07-28-17, 09:54
International Motor Show (IAA) Cars, which will be held in Frankfurt am Main from September 14 to 24,2017. Unfortunately, I will be in Germany during the Messe. There'll be so many people gathering in the whole city. Actually, hotel budget is times higher than usual. How does big IAA affect FKK in Frankfurt it's crowed in Oase or Sharks. Should I avoid Frankfurt club during big messe.Sharks was quite empty on September 2015 during IAA. My time with Karolina. Pol.

Goth Fkk
07-28-17, 09:58
Messes are terrible. Too many guys with too much money trying to monopolize girls with long times in the rooms. Car rental rates go up too.Thanks on reply to me. I also arrive 14th, Thursday. There's no choice, but to go NRW, cause I don't want to see sausage fest at Oase. Well, Does it the same things happen to Sharks?

Pistons
07-29-17, 06:16
The messe crowd at Frankfurt seems to be spreading between the clubs, so it doesn't get that bad really. A few girls might push their luck on refusing shorter rooms perhaps, but wait times aren't that bad. Maybe max 10-15 couples during peak waiting for rooms.

If you have experienced a bad messe at Artemis, you laugh at the Hessen crowds. At Artemis you might need to wait 1 h for a room, so even the girls hates it. And there has been long lines outside the club due to not enough lockers. But normally this is just 1 night during a messe. And the last, or second last night of the messe. Because for the rest of the duration the crowd needs to get up early next morning.

Optimist
07-30-17, 10:45
I was recommended Veronica. Does anybody know her?

Thanks.

CarExpert
07-30-17, 15:12
Been visiting Oase when I attended the International Motor Show (IAA) in previous years, and unfortunately it is bad. Not going to try this year.

Member #4585
07-30-17, 19:39
Been visiting Oase when I attended the International Motor Show (IAA) in previous years, and unfortunately it is bad. Not going to try this year.Indeed Oase during Messe and more so Oase during the car show is one big mess. It is like a zoo with every national under the sun in attendance including French.

I am also sitting this one out. Better places to go instead which are less crowded.

Expect public sex everywhere as there will be queues for rooms at peak times.

YamaYama0519
07-30-17, 20:15
I was recommended Veronica. Does anybody know her? Thanks.Am wondering if your Veronica is the same girl as my Vera.

FKK Tour Day 3, Friday, Oase1...7) Vera: 2340-0007,50 E /30 min, 165 cm, long black hair, so-so pretty, beautiful be-cup, slim. In a room, BBBJ, cow-girl, doggie and missionary were what we enjoyed. May repeat....

She looked way prettier when I saw her at the poolside the next day.

Member #4585
07-30-17, 20:23
I was recommended Veronica. Does anybody know her?

Thanks.Is that know Veronica in the biblical sense or actually literally know Veronica?

Optimist
07-30-17, 21:33
Is that know Veronica in the biblical sense or actually literally know Veronica?Either would do.

Optimist
07-30-17, 21:36
Am wondering if your Veronica is the same girl as my Vera.
It may be as I can find no reference to Veronika anywhere. Thanks.

Member #4585
07-30-17, 22:51
It may be as I can find no reference to Veronika anywhere. Thanks.A search on Veronica in the Oase thread returns several posts.

BadinSweet
07-30-17, 23:26
Veronica, blonde, ROM, with "curves'? She is one of my favorite girl at Oase. I think she is taking a holiday soon though (today or tomorrow).

Optimist
07-31-17, 08:46
BadinSweet and Bitumen. Thanks a lot.

Somehow I forgot to do a search. Dumb.

Thanks again both.

Danny227
08-01-17, 19:10
I am considering Oase Friday morning and my only concern is the place will be empty. Thoughts anyone?

Sedition
08-02-17, 02:59
I am considering Oase Friday morning and my only concern is the place will be empty. Thoughts anyone?I'm considering it Thursday. Was considering stopping off at popp-models in mainz Thursday morning then oases in the afternoon / evening.

ExpatLover
08-02-17, 04:25
I am considering Oase Friday morning and my only concern is the place will be empty. Thoughts anyone?Why empty? Some nice girls always there at 10 am, it is never empty just because some guys want to have fresh girls on the early morning.

MonSooner
08-02-17, 13:16
This car show totally bit me in the ass..So to sum it up it is wiser to avoid middle of September for a visit? I will have some business to settle near FRA in the coming weeks but I could move it to August if necessary. Any thoughts on that? While I actually don't look forward to get yet another FKK bender abroad I feel there isn't really an alternative. Will Oase have their top LU in August?

Member #4585
08-02-17, 20:53
So to sum it up it is wiser to avoid middle of September for a visit? I will have some business to settle near FRA in the coming weeks but I could move it to August if necessary. Any thoughts on that? While I actually don't look forward to get yet another FKK bender abroad I feel there isn't really an alternative. Will Oase have their top LU in August?No. Many girls will be on holiday and come back to work the car show.

Car show is when to expect peak line ups in the clubs.

Pistons
08-02-17, 21:11
Veronica, blonde, ROM, with "curves'? She is one of my favorite girl at Oase. I think she is taking a holiday soon though (today or tomorrow).I only know Vera. She has switched between being a blonde and brunette a few times. Looks better as blonde IMO. Powerful petite girl with lots of good energy in room. Wonder if anybody knows both Vera and Veronica then. LOL.

ExpatLover
08-02-17, 22:25
So to sum it up it is wiser to avoid middle of September for a visit? I will have some business to settle near FRA in the coming weeks but I could move it to August if necessary. Any thoughts on that? While I actually don't look forward to get yet another FKK bender abroad I feel there isn't really an alternative. Will Oase have their top LU in August?Better to avoid car show even 2 or 3 days before or after, Oase I don t know but today Shark had a impressive LU, which was quite a surprise for me knowing that we are beginning of August. Like always everything is possible in the FKK scene, the best and the worst today it was the best.

Massimo Potente
08-03-17, 00:26
Car show is when to expect peak line ups in the clubs.I might sound silly but can I still expect a good LU in August or do I have to come in September to have a nice day?

It is already making me uncomfortable to go to FKKs because I don't anymore favour them over regular brothels but I feel I have no choice in FRA. I aplogise if I sound dumb in that case. I know the clubs but I don't know them in the summer that well

ExpatLover
08-03-17, 05:58
I might sound silly but can I still expect a good LU in August or do I have to come in September to have a nice day?

It is already making me uncomfortable to go to FKKs because I don't anymore favour them over regular brothels but I feel I have no choice in FRA. I aplogise if I sound dumb in that case. I know the clubs but I don't know them in the summer that wellYesterday the LU at Shark was great quality and quantity wise.

Member #4585
08-03-17, 08:25
I might sound silly but can I still expect a good LU in August or do I have to come in September to have a nice day?

It is already making me uncomfortable to go to FKKs because I don't anymore favour them over regular brothels but I feel I have no choice in FRA. I aplogise if I sound dumb in that case. I know the clubs but I don't know them in the summer that wellLine ups in July are already depleted. In August the line ups are sparse compared to the peak line ups of September. For me it can be dire in the summer months for A list girls. So you take the opportunity to try the B list girls or even the dregs of society of the C list girls.

Enjoy.

Member #4585
08-03-17, 08:27
I'm considering it Thursday. Was considering stopping off at popp-models in mainz Thursday morning then oases in the afternoon / evening.Good idea. Make sure to get to Oase before 4 pm to take advantage of the discounted 50 euro entry down from 70 euro.

Pistons
08-03-17, 11:02
Line ups in July are already depleted. In August the line ups are sparse compared to the peak line ups of September. For me it can be dire in the summer months for A list girls. So you take the opportunity to try the B list girls or even the dregs of society of the C list girls.

Enjoy.I know a few top Oase girls are still around. Will come back with a list in a few days perhaps. But considering the lineup at Oase lately, you won't ever need to do see list girls. There are 20 doable girls for me. So it doesn't matter if 10 are away. Other clubs can be more risky.

Turgid
08-03-17, 12:31
Most girls I spoke with or sessioned including many top level ones told me they will be going home in August and will return in September. Expect the FKKs to be depleted in August.

Shark16
08-03-17, 18:07
Thanks for all the advice, guys. I understand I need to stay away in August because of the depleted line-ups, and to stay away in September because of crowds. So when should I return? Will it be ok again in October? Kindly advise.

FWIW; I had great times during my multiple visits in July.

UltraHappy
08-03-17, 18:44
Thanks for all the advice, guys. I understand I need to stay away in August because of the depleted line-ups, and to stay away in September because of crowds. So when should I return? Will it be ok again in October? Kindly advise.

FWIW; I had great times during my multiple visits in July.I would personally be comfortable visiting anytime in August or September as long I wasn't there right around the big IAA Messe (the big Auto show). Yes, a few girls will be away on holiday in August but the line up will still be quite enjoyable. I mean, just because a few girls are away on holiday doesn't mean that Oase suddenly turns into some desert wasteland. In September, there are other Messe other than IAA but these other Messe don't have enough of an impact on Oase to make a significant impact. October is nice also. November is always wonderful in my book (at least from the guy's perspective, not so much from the girl's perspective perhaps).

On the other hand, if you're restricting your visits to early daytime, then the line-up at times could be thin enough to consider adjusting a trip based on line-up ebbs and flows, but if you're staying in the evenings, I seriously wouldn't alter travel plans on anything other than the timing of the IAA Messe.

ExpatLover
08-03-17, 19:08
I would personally be comfortable visiting anytime in August or September as long I wasn't there right around the big IAA Messe (the big Auto show). Yes, a few girls will be away on holiday in August but the line up will still be quite enjoyable. I mean, just because a few girls are away on holiday doesn't mean that Oase suddenly turns into some desert wasteland. In September, there are other Messe other than IAA but these other Messe don't have enough of an impact on Oase to make a significant impact. October is nice also. November is always wonderful in my book (at least from the guy's perspective, not so much from the girl's perspective perhaps).

On the other hand, if you're restricting your visits to early daytime, then the line-up at times could be thin enough to consider adjusting a trip based on line-up ebbs and flows, but if you're staying in the evenings, I seriously wouldn't alter travel plans on anything other than the timing of the IAA Messe.I hope that you are joking, I was there today first I believed that I went to a wrong address and that I was in a gay club. Yesterday the LU at Shark was very impressive positively today at Oase it was opposite, the worst LU over the last 15 years. This is not acceptable for a club like Oase, at 3 PM only 12 girls present next time I will go to ROM it is cheaper. I would expect from the management to address this concern at the reception but no they just take the cash. Hopefully the diner was quite good but are we going for that. World and Oase are both a disaster in the recent weeks, also to be noticed that the weather was nice but the outside bar was close and no BBQ may be they misunderstood the new law and are confusing BBQ and BBBJ.

Ortos
08-03-17, 20:03

FWIW; I had great times during my multiple visits in July.Shark,

I agree entirely with what UH has just posted. He has good experience with this club and it's line-ups at various times of the year, hence good insights and perspectives.

Also, I would remind you of a basic reality: Don't take every post written on this or any forum automatically at face value. (Even my own posts might be highly off the mark for some other readers.) The only way to really know is to go visit. I agree with UH: you will always find something to go with at Oase or Sharks or any major club offering large-scale selections.

I can't remember how many times I've read here doom-and-gloom posts about Oase's line up, and then I decide to go see for myself and I see the exact opposite.

ExpatLover
08-03-17, 20:40
Shark,

I agree entirely with what UH has just posted. He has good experience with this club and it's line-ups at various times of the year, hence good insights and perspectives.

Also, I would remind you of a basic reality: Don't take every post written on this or any forum automatically at face value. (Even my own posts might be highly off the mark for some other readers.) The only way to really know is to go visit. I agree with UH: you will always find something to go with at Oase or Sharks or any major club offering large-scale selections.

I can't remember how many times I've read here doom-and-gloom posts about Oase's line up, and then I decide to go see for myself and I see the exact opposite.Probably you are right but I can confirm to you that the LU today Wednesday at Oase was the worst over the last 10 years at least. For diner the restaurant was full of guys, even I could take a picture you will not believe it. So many unhappy man you can t imagine, personally I don't care just because tomorrow I can visit another club.

ExpatLover
08-03-17, 20:45

FWIW; I had great times during my multiple visits in July.You can visit Shark, it will be quite safe also Oase with a high risk of disappointment, WORLD just no additional comment from my side but never forget that this is true for all the clubs even the LU is poor you can find the right girl and have extremely great time.

Member #4585
08-06-17, 17:45
I saw Carla last Friday. Her tits are not as big they used to be and have somehow lost their full shape. I would not call those tits large but medium sized. She is cute and friendly girl, one of the nice ones at Oase.

Oase had improved since my last visit 1 year ago. I liked the ambience and lineup on Friday.Carla is quite smart. She knows she can do good enough to hook customers permanently. She seems to go for both Asian business and white man business. Sure Asians will tend to spend more on Carla. She is not interested in just a 50 euro note. She also up sells anal sex.

It is better to get Carla when she is not busy which is when the club is quiet. Less of a hustle.

Although she does not chase business from my experience allowing you to settle in once she has made contact.

Anyway, all academic for a visit in the coming days as Carla is on holidays.

Word is that the Oase line up is greatly improved and tops Sharks' depleted line up at present.

Go and you will find.

Hessen Bub
08-06-17, 20:27
She seems to go for both Asian business and white man business. Carla is avoiding regulars, she's looking right through them. She knows they are demanding customers. That's why she is focusing on Asian clientele.

Goth Fkk
08-07-17, 12:50
So, guys, in your conclusion, 14th, Thursday, Sep is the worst Nightmare? It's due to the very 1st day of IAA. "Jason" will be coming at Oase?

Pistons
08-07-17, 14:23
Lots of new girls at Oase now. And perhaps slightly less guys than in June. With this ratio I feel its a buyers market more than ever. Lineup is stronger than at Sharks as well.

Danny227
08-07-17, 19:45
Carla is quite smart. She knows she can do good enough to hook customers permanently. She seems to go for both Asian business and white man business. Sure Asians will tend to spend more on Carla. She is not interested in just a 50 euro note. She also up sells anal sex.

It is better to get Carla when she is not busy which is when the club is quiet. Less of a hustle.

Although she does not chase business from my experience allowing you to settle in once she has made contact.

Anyway, all academic for a visit in the coming days as Carla is on holidays.

Word is that the Oase line up is greatly improved and tops Sharks' depleted line up at present.

Go and you will find.No. The LU at Oase is not as good than at Sharks.

ExpatLover
08-07-17, 21:02
Lots of new girls at Oase now. And perhaps slightly less guys than in June. With this ratio I feel its a buyers market more than ever. Lineup is stronger than at Sharks as well.Fully agree with you very good LU and depend on the day sometimes Oase is better sometimes Shark, just 1 week back the ratio man to woman was a disaster so this cooled down a lot to visit again in the coming weeks.

Member #4585
08-07-17, 22:11
So, guys, in your conclusion, 14th, Thursday, Sep is the worst Nightmare? It's due to the very 1st day of IAA. "Jason" will be coming at Oase?What does Jason coming at Oase mean?

Oase on 14 Sept at beginning of IAA may not be too bad. Go during the day time when all the IAA delegates are at the show and avoid later periods ehen the IAA delegates are released from their obligations to come to the FKK for rest and relaxation.

Member #4585
08-07-17, 23:01
No. The LU at Oase is not as good than at Sharks.Thanks Danny227. What are you reasons for this given you have seen other regulars like Pistons and BarryManila say recent Oase line up is better?

Member #4585
08-07-17, 23:03
Carla is avoiding regulars, she's looking right through them. She knows they are demanding customers. That's why she is focusing on Asian clientele.From what I could see Carla was more interested in the tall, broad shouldered young muscled types which is natural. I don't think she has any interest in other men.

Member #4585
08-07-17, 23:09
Most girls I spoke with or sessioned including many top level ones told me they will be going home in August and will return in September. Expect the FKKs to be depleted in August.I know what you mean Turgid. August line ups can be really bad with so many girls on holidays at home. It will be a second rate team in attendance. I guess those who do come in August will just have to make do.

Moreso is the concern is the guys who have decided to not come back to Germany due to the new law change and have gone to look elsewjere to monger. For example, some previous regular guys here have stopped coming or even writing.

Irher countries like Brazil, Colombia or Asia are more attractive.

KC Questor
08-08-17, 00:27
So, guys, in your conclusion, 14th, Thursday, Sep is the worst Nightmare? It's due to the very 1st day of IAA. "Jason" will be coming at Oase?

What does Jason coming at Oase mean?

Oase on 14 Sept at beginning of IAA may not be too bad. Go during the day time when all the IAA delegates are at the show and avoid later periods ehen the IAA delegates are released from their obligations to come to the FKK for rest and relaxation.I'm not the OP, but like him I arrive in Frankfurt on Sep 14th for the first day of my trip. I appreciate the confirmation. I also figured that the attendees of the car show would not likely skip the first day. I have been to many trade shows in my life and usually the first day I am still excited and interested. Even the evening will usually have receptions and welcome dinners hosted by the big companies. If the car show is anything like the electronics shows I go to, the customers and the vendors won't start getting bored until the third day. I hope it's the same!

I still have no idea who Jason is, though.

CarExpert
08-08-17, 10:27
I'm not the OP, but like him I arrive in Frankfurt on Sep 14th for the first day of my trip. I appreciate the confirmation. I also figured that the attendees of the car show would not likely skip the first day. I have been to many trade shows in my life and usually the first day I am still excited and interested. Even the evening will usually have receptions and welcome dinners hosted by the big companies. If the car show is anything like the electronics shows I go to, the customers and the vendors won't start getting bored until the third day. I hope it's the same!

I still have no idea who Jason is, though.Guys,

Sorry to disappoint us all. I'm at the IAA every year. The 14th (1st IAA Day) is half a day after which many are going to Oase.

Its packed like hell. Not going to try this time.

Turgid
08-08-17, 11:11
My guess is that trade show or no trade show September will be better than August.

My experience is that one can get better service in Colombia, Brazil and most Asian countries than FKKS even before the July 01 law. However, what always brought me to FKKs and probably will in the future is the hotness of the FKK girls. I have not sessioned hotter girls anywhere else although I should check out Macau sometime.

BarryManila
08-08-17, 11:37
Thanks Danny227. What are you reasons for this given you have seen other regulars like Pistons and BarryManila say recent Oase line up is better?I've been at Oase Saturday and at Sharks Sunday. Sharks line up was better.

But it varies. In one week I might change my mind.

Danny227
08-08-17, 18:27
Thanks Danny227. What are you reasons for this given you have seen other regulars like Pistons and BarryManila say recent Oase line up is better?I was there. It is essentially the same girls plus maybe a few new girls, but nothing overly impressive. Sharks as a lot more to offer, which for me is unfortunate because Oase in the summer is great. And, what about the service and constant upsell at Oase.

That's my opinion.

Member #4585
08-08-17, 20:42
I've been at Oase Saturday and at Sharks Sunday. Sharks line up was better.

But it varies. In one week I might change my mind.It is okay to change your mind.

Member #4585
08-08-17, 20:43
Guys,

Sorry to disappoint us all. I'm at the IAA every year. The 14th (1st IAA Day) is half a day after which many are going to Oase.

Its packed like hell. Not going to try this time.Thank you CarExpert. You make me think twice before I come again during IAA or Automechnika. But there is a lot of girls working this period.

ExpatLover
08-08-17, 21:26
Thank you CarExpert. You make me think twice before I come again during IAA or Automechnika. But there is a lot of girls working this period.Yes Bitumen you are right but the number of available rooms is limited so you have to wait 1 or 2 hours to get a free room. Any interest? Obviously not, the girls are stressed, it is better to go 2 weeks latter.

KC Questor
08-09-17, 03:45

Its packed like hell. Not going to try this time.Damn. So which days would be best if I only have Thurs-Sun (14-17)? I do want to visit Oase, but not if it is "packed like hell".

Shark16
08-09-17, 09:20
Damn. So which days would be best if I only have Thurs-Sun (14-17)? I do want to visit Oase, but not if it is "packed like hell".Any day. Just "arrive early / leave early". Leave when it becomes unbearable.

CarExpert
08-09-17, 18:12
Damn. So which days would be best if I only have Thurs-Sun (14-17)? I do want to visit Oase, but not if it is "packed like hell".I would probably say the 17th, but early. Def not the 14th. Since its a short day at IAA, Oase is packed much earlier.

KC Questor
08-10-17, 05:51
Any day. Just "arrive early / leave early". Leave when it becomes unbearable.

I would probably say the 17th, but early. Def not the 14th. Since its a short day at IAA, Oase is packed much earlier.Guess I'll leave Oase for my last day. Will be a good way to leave Germany with a bang.

Pistons
08-10-17, 14:31
I was at Oase on a Monday, so its not the best day to define the club. But it is the only club worth visiting in hessen now in August.

Goth Fkk
08-10-17, 14:33
I'm not the OP, but like him I arrive in Frankfurt on Sep 14th for the first day of my trip. I appreciate the confirmation. I also figured that the attendees of the car show would not likely skip the first day. I have been to many trade shows in my life and usually the first day I am still excited and interested. Even the evening will usually have receptions and welcome dinners hosted by the big companies. If the car show is anything like the electronics shows I go to, the customers and the vendors won't start getting bored until the third day. I hope it's the same!

I still have no idea who Jason is, though.Considering info written here, it's smart not to choose Oase. But, another problem is another club in Frankfurt would be a packed hell, too. But World might be a little better due to far distance from Frankfurt. My choice on 14th, Thu, might be World or straightly going to Dusseldorf from Frankfurt airport.

And never mind "Jason". Just a rubbish figurative expression. They go camping at Crystal Lake to have fun with girls, but it turn out no escape nightmare. Yes, it's a movie. "Jason night" at Crystal Oase.

Rogue Nation
08-10-17, 16:28
IAA has the biggest impact on Mainhattan, Palace and Oase. Then Sharks. World rarely has any visitors from the Frankfurt Messe.

DrPoon
08-10-17, 18:06
Considering info written here, it's smart not to choose Oase. But, another problem is another club in Frankfurt would be a packed hell, too. But World might be a little better due to far distance from Frankfurt. My choice on 14th, Thu, might be World or straightly going to Dusseldorf from Frankfurt airport.

And never mind "Jason". Just a rubbish figurative expression. They go camping at Crystal Lake to have fun with girls, but it turn out no escape nightmare. Yes, it's a movie. "Jason night" at Crystal Oase.http://fridaythe13th.wikia.com/wiki/Jason_Voorhees